10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Espinoso de Compludo Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Espinoso de Compludo Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Espinoso de Compludo Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Espinoso de Compludo Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Espinoso de Compludo Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Espinoso de Compludo Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Espinoso de Compludo Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Espinoso De Compludo Castile And Leon:
Hostal el Palacio
Located in Molinaseca, Hostal el Palacio provides free WiFi. Among the various facilities are a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden. Guests can use a bar.At the guesthouse, rooms include a desk and a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. The rooms have a closet.Ponferrada is 5 miles from Hostal el Palacio.
- Perfect for the Camino! Excellent location and top notch restaurant. Awesome view of the bridge!
- Great location along the river. Best sangria on our trip to date.
- Having walked from Rabanal, walking into town to see our hotel was positioned right next to the river was truly a sight for sore eyes.
- Absolutely beautiful. David at check-in was very friendly and helpful. The food was the best I’ve had and the breakfast was delicious. Wish I could have stayed longer.
- Great location. Hosts were nice. Laundry done in about an hour. Second stay here.
One of our best sellers in Molinaseca! Casa Morrosco is set in Molinaseca, 3.7 mi from Ponferrada and 25 mi from Astorga. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A TV is featured.Villafranca del Bierzo is 16 mi from Casa Morrosco, while Las Médulas is 14 mi from the property.
- Great, friendly staff. Nice location. It’s not a four star hotel, but for just five more Euros than the out of town albergues, you get all of this: a great location, a shower and bathroom with hand soap and shampoo, etc., only four beds in the room—no bunk beds—excellent WiFi, a decent restaurant, a nearby shop, plenty of outlets to charge your phone, lamps, a TV, the feeling of a pension and not a grim albergue, close access to the river, no curfew at night, and you don’t get kicked out at 8am in the morning which is helpful if it’s raining. Great value! Great Camino option!!!
- Loved the central location in Molinaseca, close to all the restaurants and bars. The staff were super friendly and welcoming after a long day on the Camino. Especially thankful for a fan in the room!!
- I loved the property’s location and the room itself was adorable.
- Very clean, great shared bathroom, with good location. Friendly, helpful staff.
- Very comfortable room that was clean with a restaurant down stairs that served good food and staff service excellent
Hostal El Horno
Featuring wooden floors, the heated rooms include a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and ironing facilities. The private bathroom comes with a shower, free toiletries and hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are provided.The property offers a 24-hour front desk and storage for bikes. Guests can find various restaurants within 150 feet to enjoy the local cuisine. There is a supermarket 5 minutes’ walk from the guest house.Rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen tv. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include a desk and ironing facilities.Hostal El Horno is set within 16 mi of Las Médulas and the Santiago de Peñalba Church, both declared as World Heritage Site by UNESCO. The Bárcena Reservoir is 5 mi away.
- Owner is a super nice person; enjoyed chatting with him. Great location!
- The room was very clean and well maintained. the owner was great and the homemade breakfast was exceptional!
The owner was very lovely and friendly and the room was nice.
Molinaseca is a very cute town with lots of restaurants.
- the breakfast was excellent. a most attentive and warm host and hostess
- The owners were wonderful hosts Brazilian dinner and a hearty breakfast.
Hostal Casa San Nicolas
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Casa San Nicolas offers pet-friendly accommodations in Molinaseca, 3.7 mi from Ponferrada.Some units have views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a gift shop at the property.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks transfer, bike rental and bike storage.Astorga is 24 mi from Hostal Casa San Nicolas, while Villafranca del Bierzo is 16 mi from the property.
- Everything! Josep was so welcoming and sensitive to the pilgrims needs. He welcomed me to use the porch, kitchen, living area. I loved using the porch and putting up a laundry to dry. It was a pleasant place to quietly sit and observe the locals. The church was right next door. Again, Josep was so accommodating for breakfast. Thank you!
- A little oasis after the grueling decent. Hosts are fabulous. Room was perfect and comfortable.
- The owner and his wife were superb hostesses. From food to Laundry, we had a great Brazilian meal with many pilgrims from all over the country .
- Wonderful experience at San Nicolas in Molinaseca. Mara and Jose Luis were very friendly, and made everything looks like home. We enjoyed the hospitality of our hosts as much as we were delighted by this beautiful “pueblo” . Highly recommended!
- Loved the family feel to this place! Felt so welcomed from start to finish! Great location- easy access to the Camino.
El Capricho de Josana Molinaseca
Offering a restaurant serving local cuisine, El Capricho de Josana Molinaseca is located in Molinaseca. Set on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, this guest house has free WiFi and lovely views.Each room with heating and modern, functional décor features a seating area with a TV and a private bathroom including free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms also offer air conditioning. Towels and bed linen are provided. There is a shared lounge available for guests.El Capricho de Josana Molinaseca is 10 minutes’ drive from the center of Ponferrada offering a wide variety of services, lively bars and traditional restaurants. El Bierzo Golf Course is 6.2 mi away.The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking, and Barcena Reservoir is 6.2 mi away. Leon and Lugo are within 68 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Set in the heart of Ponferrada’s historic center, Albergue Guiana is just 2 minutes’ walk from the Templars Castle, Encina Basilica and the Museum of Bierzo y de la Radio. Free WiFi and air conditioning are offered throughout.The property offers 2 types of accommodations. There are 2 floors of dormitory rooms for 6 or 7 people, each with lockers and shared bathroom facilities. There is also a third floor with private rooms and 2 studios. Private rooms have a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free shower gel. They also feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Studios have a small kitchen area for private use.Albergue Guiana offers a communal TV lounge and a dining area with vending machines for drinks and snacks. There is also a games room and a laundry room.Cyclists can take advantage of free parking in the garage for bicycles. There is also an area with tools, which is dedicated to cleaning and maintenance of bicycles.
- The albergue is very nice with its modern minimalist style. The rooms is clean with private bathroom inside. Everything is clean, include the kitchen as well.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Great kitchen and breakfast. Laundry great. Really a nice albergue.
- This albergue feels like a nice big hotel. Beds are assigned at check-in. They provide disposable sheets. There is a locker with a lock big enough for any backpack. For a room of 8 people there is a toilet and a shower with a great water pressure! Also they have a nice kitchen and dining room. In the basement there is a pool table, laundry room and space for bikes.
- Love the set up of the rooms. Very well thought out for pilgrim needs. Very clean and well organized. Breakfast is good.
- Great place to stay before you start the camino. Stayed in a four person room. Room was huge, more than enough space for us all. Ensuite was also large. It was clean and bright. Location was easy to find, close to the castle.
Hostal Rio Selmo
Located in the heart of Ponferrada, the Hostal Río Selmo offers comfortable rooms with a private bathroom, air conditioning and internet access. There is a 24-hour reception and parking is available.The cafeteria at Río Selmo serves breakfast. The guest house is also 10 minutes walk from the Old Town where there are many bars and restaurants.Lazurtegui Square is 350 feet from Río Selmo Hostal and Bierzo Museum is 1,650 feet away. The Concordía Park is next to the guest house.Hostal Rio Selmo is set in Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.
- Clean and well equipped . Good location for Camino. Helpful staff!
- Hostel Rio Selma made for a very restful break for my family while hiking El Camino de Santiago. This large-scale hotel is right on the Camino and only a short walk from other downtown Ponferrada attractions. Some Spanish required to communicate with the staff.
- The room and facilities were clean and comfortable. The site was in a convenient location a block away from the the Camino de Santiago.
- A place to rest on The Way. If you are doing El Camino, this place is good to rest and have some privacy.
- I booked a single room but got a double bed which was a nice surprise. Hotel was very quiet – even on a Saturday – so I got a good night’s sleep. There are a couple of supermarkets within 10 minutes walk. The ALSA bus station is only 12 mins walk away. The friendly receptionist helped me by using a mixture of Spanish and English.
One of our top picks in Ponferrada.Hostal Nirvana is located in Ponferrada’s city center, within 5 minutes’ walk of the Bus Station, Lazurtegui Square and Espanya Avenue. Templarios Castle and the Old Town are 15 minutes’ walk away.Air-conditioned rooms feature simple décor, heating, a TV and a private bathroom.There is a communal lounge with TV and a computer room with Internet access. Free WiFi is available throughout.Numerous shops, bars and restaurant can be found nearby. The Estadio El Toralín Stadium is 5 minutes’ walk from the guest house. Ponferrada’s Train Station is 10 minutes’ walk away.
- Convenient, comfortable and quiet! Nice breakfast available too.
- Hotel was good for the few hours were spent there. Only thing was it was a little far from the Camino route. The hotel staff very good and we appreciated their kind friendly manner.
- The staff all were very friendly and helpful!! The place was very clean and comfortable. It was a short walk to the Palacio de Templarios and to the Camino.
The staff was friendly & tried to be helpful despite the English-Spanish language barrier.
We were treated to good pinxtos in the bar with our beverages. And they graciously gave us 2 large bags of ice for our sore feet 🙂
Breakfast was good.
- It was very clean and had nice amenities like body wash and shampoo, plus a hair dryer. It had air conditioning which helped make our stay better
El Trasgu de Foncebadón
El Trasgu de Foncebadón is set in Foncebadón, 13 mi from Ponferrada and 16 mi from Astorga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. El Trasgu de Foncebadón features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Villafranca del Bierzo is 25 mi from El Trasgu de Foncebadón, while La Bañeza is 26 mi away.
- Loved everything about this beautiful place. The owners were just beautiful hosts and the care they gave to their clients was above and beyond. The room was spacious, spotless, and had the best bed we slept on since we began the Camino. The dinner and breakfast was one of the best we have had as well. I would love to stay here again.
The staff are friendly and accommodating . The little market is extremely well stocked for pilgrims’ needs. The laundry service is also a nice accommodation, and staff took care of the washing, drying and folding right away.
I thought the restaurant was quite good, and enjoyed the lentils at dinner.
- Fabulous hotel with a wonderful dining room that served food all day. Staff spoke english and was extraordinarily helpful. Room was clean, beds were comfortable and the shower large with lots of hot water. There was even a fan.
- Quite possibly the best place we’ve stayed at on the Camino!!! Doesn’t look like much in this little village but when she opens the door, it’s wonderful!!! The family that owns it were the best!!!
- Very surprising gem in the middle of nowhere. Rooms were great and breakfast very diverse
Jaen Apartment offers accommodations in Ponferrada. Jaen Apartment features views of the mountains and is 29 mi from Astorga. Free WiFi is and Netflix and TV and movies on-demand services are available.There is a dining area and a kitchen equipped with refrigerator.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include lockers, bike rental and bike storage.Bike hire is available at the property and the area is popular for skiing.Villafranca del Bierzo is 11 mi from Jaen Apartment, while Las Médulas, Roman gold mines and World Heritage, is 15 minutes’ drive away. Ponferrada Train Station is a 15-minute walk from the apartment.
- Felipé….a gentleman and a great host..even cycled to Villafranca on the Camino with us!
- Not a prime location, could do with a makeover, just OK
Spacious apartment with excellent wifi, about 25 minutes walk to the castle and old town.
several bars and supermarkets are close by. There is a lift.
- That the bedroom was clean and there was a comfortable couch.
La habitacion esta bien, la cama comoda, pedimos una microonda y nos e
Top Guest Houses In Espinoso De Compludo Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Espinoso de Compludo Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Espinoso de Compludo Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Espinoso de Compludo Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!