10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Espartinas Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Espartinas Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Espartinas Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Espartinas Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Espartinas Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Espartinas Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Espartinas Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Espartinas Andalucía:
Habitaciones Turisticas Las Brisas
Featuring a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi, Habitaciones Turisticas Las Brisas is located in Valencina de la Concepción. Among the various facilities are a garden, a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. The property provides a shared kitchen, and organizing tours for guests.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom, certain accommodations at Habitaciones Turisticas Las Brisas also offer a balcony.Seville is 6 miles from the accommodation, while Carmona is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 13 miles from Habitaciones Turisticas Las Brisas.
- The flat is very clean and bright, no comments needed. Parking directly in front of the room. Some water and snacks are avalable in the fridge.
Very comfortable room with everything you need.
Good to have a kitchen.
A pleasant surprise was that the owners left you tea and coffee with creamer to start your morning.
- Was quiet. Had small kitchen available with appliances. Small ensuite and toilet attached to bedroom
- The location is in country, with a lot of nature and you can relax.
- the room have a good size balcone. You have a kitchen with fridge, microwave, coffee maker, washing machine…. The wifi signal was fine. My boyfriend enjoys tv with netflix :D.
Hostal San Pedro
Offering free Wi-Fi, Hostal San pedro is a guest house located in Sanlúcar la Mayor, in Sevilla. Rooms offer views to San Pedro Square and the medieval walls.The air-conditioned rooms feature a balcony and a TV. The private bathrooms have a shower and come with hairdryer.Bars and restaurants can be found within 10 minutes’ walk. The Sanlúcar la Mayor Medieval Walls are 350 feet away, as well as the San Pedro Church.Sanlúcar la Mayor has easy access to A49 Motorway. Sevilla is located only 14 mi from the property. Guests can also visit Doñana National Park, 25 mi away.
- The host was quite amicable. The place was good and in a small nice village. Good connectivity to the main city by bus and the bus stand was near by.
- Juan was very helpful with checking in and our bicycles. He gave us some info on new year’s eve in the town.
- The helpfulness and welcome of the owner / receptionist. 🙂
- I liked how helpful the caretaker was. He saw to all our needs and was very friendly and welcoming.
- Destacar la amabilidad del Sr. Qué nos recibió al hacer el check in que nos hizo sentir como en casa y la limpieza 100%.
Featuring 3 traditional Andalusian patios, Hostal Lepanto is located in Seville’s Mairena del Aljarafe district and 1,950 feet from Cavaleri Tram Stop. It offers air-conditioned rooms and a 24-hour reception.Each simply decorated room at Hostal Lepanto has a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony or terrace.Cafés, bars and restaurants can be found in the streets surrounding the guest house.You can reach Seville city center and its famous cathedral in approximately 20 minutes. Santa Justa Railway Station and Seville Airport can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
- Nothing, they offer WiFi but they said wifi doesn’t get to my room. it wasn’t even soap in the bathroom. I chose non smoking and the room smelled like smoke and had an ashtray
- It was very value for the money. Very nice older guy who was so helpfull and nice.
- I got a double bed room which was better. The light was very bad for reading. The bee at leaked every time I used it. No English spoken. The fire escape was blocked but I knew I could break thru in case of fire. The tv often didn’t work. I had to take blankets from both beds as it was cold.
- Lo único bueno que tenía era el aire acondicionado y que estaba todo limpio.
- La presión del agua de ducha y que funcionara la televisión y el aire acondicionado. El recepcionista era un señor agradable y siempre con una sonrisa en los labios.
Located in Sanlúcar la Mayor, Hostal Rocio provides air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. All rooms come with a balcony with a city view.At the guesthouse, every room includes a desk. The rooms include a closet.Round-the-clock assistance is available at the reception.Seville is 15 miles from Hostal Rocio, while Dos Hermanas is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Close to Central plaza of a quaint little town. Clean and characterful hotel.
- Pleasant little place. Bathrooms and room spotless. Great value having a mini fridge and microwave. It meant I could heat up some food instead of eating out. I had trouble getting in touch with Booking. com. The man at reception sorted it all out for me in Spanish which I was very grateful for as a first time traveller. No-one spoke English but we managed with Google Translate. He was very helpful taking me outside to show me where the bus stop was and local directions. Staff very pleasant. They even helped me with a taxi to get to the train when I left. Supermarket across the road is a bonus but note it isn’t open on Sunday.
- It was clean, comfortable, pleasantly decorated and quiet.
- Everything when I pay this amount of money for a single room I don’t expect a lot. But this place had it all nice interior warm old Spanish style. Friendly owner who let me park my bicycle inside. Very comfortable room with microwave & fridge. Bed is perfect and warm and bathroom well equipped. Yes it’s not a 5 star resort but we should stop rating everything that way. This place is a 10 when you look for a nice comfortable room for a good price!
- Hostal Rocio is good solution for short stay such as business trip, stay overnight. The most important it is clean, staff is friendly. As for a car parking, look for it behind the supermarket Mercadona that is across the street. Good value for money..
Hostal Don Julio
Hostal Don Julio is located in the pretty town of Sanlúcar la Mayor, around 20 minutes’ drive from Seville. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and international satellite TV.The rooms at the Don Julio feature tiled floors and simple, smart décor. Each one comes with a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Breakfast is served daily at a cafeteria located 350 feet from the hotel. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Seville province. There is free parking space for bicycles and motorbikes, and there is free public parking for cars nearby.With good access to the A49 Motorway, Hostal Don Julio is around 1 hour and 15 minutes’ drive from the beautiful Doñana National Park. The Sierra de Aracena y Picos de Aroche Nature Reserve is a similar distance away.
- Nice bed, good A/C, room and bathroom were clean, nice staff, great value for money half an hour away from Sevilla.
- Lovely hotel, clean and comfortable with a very nice staff.
- The room not sure why this is listed as a Hostal it’s better than some 5 star hotels I have stayed in had a very large room with a super king sized bed
They were the nicest people you could ever meet, very warm and genuine.
Julio the owner bent over backwards to make our stay comfortable. We arrived early from Seville for a wedding that was taking place in two hours time (we were hungover from the night before) He phoned round all the hairdressers to get an emergency blow dry for my bedraggled friend! He helped navigate us around the town to get us to the wedding on time and back to Seville the next day with a load of hot tips on authentic restaurants and cool places to visit. The room was spacious and the beds were very comfy – we would recommend with confidence, Gracias a ti Julio! Susy, Justine Y Alexy x
20 minutes drive from Sevilla, ideal if you decided to go there for the weekend , but want a quiet place to stay.
The room was big and the bed was confortable, we even had a jacuzzi (good to rest your legs at the end of the day!)
The staff was very friendly!
Hostal Pechi is located in Huévar del Aljarafe, 20 minutes’ drive from Seville. It offers free Wi-Fi and free parking nearby. There is easy access to the A49 Motorway.Featuring tiled floors, all rooms have air conditioning and heating. They have a flat-screen TV and desk. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer, shower and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony.Characteristic Andalusian cuisine from the region is served in the restaurant. Breakfast is available and there is a bar.A laundry service and luggage storage are offered. There is a tour desk. Doñana National Park is 37 mi away. You will find a public swimming pool 1,650 feet away for an extra cost.
- Very clean and well located! The owners run the place and are the nicest people you could meet.
I had an issue with my bike whilst cycling and needed to stay for one night .
They have a bar in the hotel and the staff and locals were very friendly with good food too !
They even watched my football team with me on the TV, who lost 😢 Classic!
- Good value, simple accommodation conveniently close to the main road. Easy to park outside.
- El trato muy amable y servicial. La cama y la habitación eran cómodas.
- Ubicación en pueblo tranquilo, facil aparcar en la zona
Located in Pilas, Lantana Garden features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a shared lounge. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, each room is equipped with a patio. Every room includes a flat-screen TV, and some rooms also offer a garden view. The rooms at Lantana Garden come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Pilas, like cycling.Seville is 22 miles from Lantana Garden, while El Rocío is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 28 miles from the guesthouse.
- Very good price for the service, great swimmingpool
- Second time in Lantana Garden-during the Feria de Avril it can get quite hard and expensive to stay in Sevilla. Lantana Garden is apr.30 minutes with car from Sevilla city center which is easy manageable. The hotel has a beautiful garden, nice personelle and accomodation is absolutely OK.
- Garden courtyard – although the pictures on website for other areas beared little ressemblance
- Very clean and nice swimming pool with a pleasant water
- It was near the locality we wanted to visit and offered value for money. The grounds were very nice and staff pleasant.
Hostal Santa Ana
This family-run guest house is located in San José de la Rinconada, just 6.2 mi north of Seville. The train station with regular services to the city center is just 0.6 mi away.Hostal Santa Ana’s rooms feature tiled flooring and a simple décor. All include a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bath and toiletries.There are several bars, restaurants and shops on the same street of the guest house.A bus to the city center stops 100 feet away and San Pablo Airport can be reached in about 15 minutes by car. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the guest house.
It was a pleasure to stay in this hostel, the room was clean and confortable, with all the amenities we needed. There is and excellent bakery/restaurant just across the street. The hostel it is not in the city’s core, but all the attractions were close enough, and easy to reach. The price was also excellent. But the most important in my opinion was its staff, especially Ana, the owners daughter. Ana is friendly, very nice, ready to help us, always with an smile, very patient with our questions regarding the area and how to get there. I really enjoyed our long conversations. Ana made my husband and I feel like we were home, like we were old friends.
Nothing but amazing things to say about this hostel. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, it’s confortable enough both business or long stays. I’ll definitely stay at this hostal when I go back to Sevilla.
- The owner of the place as well as the staff were really polite, supportive and kind. For example, when I wanted to leave the place, it was early in the morning and still dark, so one of the staff dropped me of at the train station of La Rinconada, which was very precious for me.
- Clean room, friendly cutumer services, comfortable bed!!?
- Rooms were small but for the price it was fair. The train station was around 800m away and this was a great way to get into Seville. We had a really good meal near the train station at a place called Taberna 1930 La Cañamera – recommend you give it a try.
- Very nice owners, room wnd bath were clean. Located 8km from airport in Sevilla
- It was a pleasure to stay in this hostel, the room was clean and confortable, with all the amenities we needed. There is and excellent bakery/restaurant just across the street. The hostel it is not in the city’s core, but all the attractions were close enough, and easy to reach. The price was also excellent. But the most important in my opinion was its staff, especially Ana, the owners daughter. Ana is friendly, very nice, ready to help us, always with an smile, very patient with our questions regarding the area and how to get there. I really enjoyed our long conversations. Ana made my husband and I feel like we were home, like we were old friends.
Just 650 feet from Seville’s main bus station, this guest house offers smart, air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. There is a 24-hour reception desk and private parking at an additional cost.All rooms at Hostal Jentoft feature tiled flooring and a smart décor. Each includes air conditioning, heating and a TV.Other services at the property include gluten-free meals, available under request for an additional cost.Hostal Jentoft is just 10 minutes’ walk from the charming Triana neighborhood, across the Guadalquivir River. Seville’s main sights and attractions, including the Cathedral, bull ring and Plaza de España, are between 15 and 30 minutes’ walk away.A shuttle service and on-site coach parking are also available on request, at an additional cost. Airport busses leave from Plaza de Armas Bus Station, next to the property.
Old Town is a great choice for travelers interested in architecture, atmosphere and tapas.
- Excellent place for a couple of nights – more if you are looking for an inexpensive stay. Parking is secure (important for rental car), Breakfast was excellent, Location is brilliant – 400 metres to bus station where you can rent a bike, get a cab or hop on the green bus. 400 metres the other direction will take you to a riverside cocktail bar/nightspot. and s short walk to the Centro.
- An excellent value for money, very clean, staff helpful and within walking distance to the major atttactions
- The location is ok, but doesn’t exactly feel like the historic centre. All the rest was just ok.
- Our room was impeccably clean, which was the best thing about our stay. The location is very convenient if you are taking the bus to/from the airport or another city since the hotel is only 2-3 minute walk from Plaza de Armas. The breakfast was sufficient. Basically, you get exactly what you pay for.
- Everything was right, good location, great attention, good facilities
Hostal La Muralla
Set in a 19th-century building, Hostal La Muralla is located in Seville Historic Center. It features a shared patio and free WiFi is available.All rooms offer a private bathroom, air conditioning, and a flat-screen TV.Hostal La Muralla has a 24-hour reception, and luggage storage is offered. There is also private parking available at a location nearby for an extra cost.Seville Cathedral is 20 minutes’ walk from this guest house. The Fine Arts Museum, Alameda Theater, and the Alcazar are all within 1.2 mi of the property. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 6.5 mi away.
Old Town is a great choice for travelers interested in architecture, atmosphere and tapas.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and comfortable. Great to have a bath and bidet.
- It was clean. When the a/c is pumping it is nice. Sometimes it isn’t.
- The bed was comfortable and the staff really friendly.
Location near the city center and railway station. Quiet quarter with locals…
Airy and big room, with basic facilities corresponding with price per night…
- It was clean. We liked the tiles and the hall decor. The night desk man was helpful with ordering a taxi. It was close to the train station. It was a nice sight along the wall. We would choose differently next time.
Top Guest Houses In Espartinas Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Espartinas Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Espartinas Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Espartinas Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!