10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Escaló Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Escaló Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Escaló Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Escaló Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Escaló Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Escaló Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Escaló Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Escaló Catalonia:
Casa Rural Casa Colom
Surrounded by nature and located in Espot, Casa Rural Casa Colom guest house features a shared garden, a terrace and a 24-hour front desk. Espot Esquí Ski Resort is just 1.2 mi away.This charming, Pyreness-style property is built of stone, slate and granite. The cozy rooms feature wooden finishes and come with heating, wardrobe, desk and a private bathroom with a shower. You can make use of the shared kitchen and living area.Casa Rural Casa Colom is well located for outdoor activities such as skiing, horse riding, hiking, canoeing and rafting. Bicycles are available for rent at the property.You can find bars, restaurants and supermarkets within 350 feet from the property.Bonaigua, part of Baqueira Beret Ski Resort is a 40-minute drive and Lleida is 99 mi away. There is free parking on site.
- Lovely friendly accomadating hostess, lovely accommodation location everything was perfect thank you would recommend to others
- Conchita and her husband were very welcoming! The rooms are quaint, very clean and have a superb view. Plus the location is an excellent starting point getting into the park! Conchita also prepared us a hearty breakfast! If we come back to thy Pyrenees we will surely stay there again; highly recommended!
- Very very well decorated and very nice lady. Good breakfast
- Very nice staff and very clean. Breakfast was great made by very nice lady who has been running the place for 23 years.
- Friendliness and genuine warm welcome! Great value for the money.
Offering a restaurant which serves homemade and seasonal dishes, Hostal Noguera is located in Llavorsí. The hotel features a view over the Noguera Pallaresa River. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout.The rooms at Hostal Noguera have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Some have a view of the river.At Hostal Noguera you will find a terrace. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including horse riding, fishing, collecting mushrooms and hiking.
Very friendly staff. Made an early breakfast specially for us and saved the luggage for a few days until we returned from the trek.
convenient for traveling in area (aiguestortes) and many other out door activities
- Restaurant was lovely, staff extremely helpful, room spacious with balcony overlooking beautiful river. Great location.
- Compact rooms but clean. Friendly staff. Catered for bicycle storage.
- the hotel is located near the river and has a beutifull view. no elevator but the stuff is helpfull. very clean.
- River view balcony on top floor was lovely. Views from room gorgeous. Staff are absolutely lovely and so helpful. Tried the food on our second night and it was very good wholesome local grub. Location is outstandingly beautiful. Beds comfy and room had everything you would need in a short stay base. We would definitely stay here and Llavorsí again
- Very friendly staff. Made an early breakfast specially for us and saved the luggage for a few days until we returned from the trek.
Offering charming, individually decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi, Posada d’Àneu is set in de Esterri d’Àneu and within 11 mi of Espot’s ski slopes. This family-run guest house features a small spa.The bright rooms at Posada d’Àneu have rustic décor with eiderdown duvets, a TV, and tea and coffee making facilities. The suite also features a kitchenette and a hot tub.The Àneu’s spa features a hot tub, a sensation shower, a sauna, as well as chromotherapy and aromatherapy.You can relax in the shared lounge, where there is free tea. The property also offers ski and bicycle storage.Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park is just 11 mi from the Àneu, while Alto Pirineo Nature Reserve is just 40 minutes’ drive away. Bòssost and the French border can be reached in just over an hour by car.
- The guy at the reception was very helpful, suggesting us what to do and where to go…
- Amazing breakfast. Infinite silence at night. Very kind staff.
- Desayuno delicioso con bollería artesana. El jacuzzi de la habitación funcionaba genial y era el conplemento perfecto a un dia de esquí.
- Un alojamiento muy limpio,habitación grande y el personal muy amable,cuando vuelva a venir por la zona repetiré seguro
- La ubicación la limpieza la accesibilidad el desayuno el personal
Pensio La Creu
Set in the mountain village of Esterri d’Àneu, Pensió La Creu is within 12 mi of Baqueira Beret and Espot Ski Resorts. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.Pensió La Creu is a charming stone building with simple, functional design. Each room includes a flat-screen TV, central heating and a private bathroom. Some rooms have views of the River Noguera Pallaresa.A buffet breakfast is served at La Creu, and guests can enjoy drinks and snacks in the café-bar. There is also an outdoor terrace, open in summer.La Creu Pension is located just 9.9 mi from the beautiful Aigüestortes i Sant Maurici National Park, ideal for hiking or mountain biking. The guest house provides free storage for bicycles, motorbikes and ski equipment.
- Ask for a river view room, it is enchanting! What a cute village. The hotel is a great value and makes an ideal base for skiing Baqueira. Bed very comfortable, housekeeping excellent. There are several good restaurants nearby.
- Esterri is a small Pyreneen town at about 3000′ in altitude. La Creu has nice rooms with a full shower; some overlook the mountain river. Has a busy pavement bar. Standard continental breakfast. Other restaurants are within walking distance to go for an evening meal. Parking a bit of a challenge. Historic religious cross ( la Creu) outside. Great centre for walking in the Catalan Pyrenees.
- Extremely kind and helpful staff and management. Family atmosphere
- View from the room was lovely overlooking the river, and general location in the heart of the village was great. Little garage provided 25yds away to lock up our motorbikes – free of charge.
- The view to the sea. The swimming pool. The location.
Hostal Vall D’Aneu
Hostal d´Aneu is set in the Catalan Pyrenees, less than 12 mi from the popular Baqueira-Beret Ski Resort. This traditional hotel has a large garden and wonderful mountain views.Rooms at this small hotel are simple and comfortable. They all have central heating and an private bathroom. Rooms also have a 22” flat-screen TV with a DVD player. The hotel offers free wired internet and Wi-Fi access.Hostal d’Aneu’s restaurant serves characteristic local cuisine. There is a bar and a relaxing lounge area, with views of the garden. The hotel also offers a play area for children. The reception desk offers a ski storage facility and ski equipment hire.
- All clean and comfortable. Good breakfast and lovely surroundings.
- Todo, hay parking, hay desayuno buffet libre, las habitaciones muy completas
- El desayuno muy completo y con zumo de naranja natural, tiene una sala de estar común muy acogedora. El parking justo enfrente del hotel
Es centric, net i familiar.
Bona relacio preu-qualitat
- El desayuno muy. Ir o y el restaurante igual , muy buena atención
Hostal Casa Palmira
Hostal Casa Palmira is located in Espot, in the Pallars Sobirà region of the Pyrenees, 3.1 mi from The Aigüestortes National Park. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs.The attractive rooms at Hostal Casa Palmira are decorated in traditional mountain style. All have private bathrooms and heating.Hostal Casa Palmira has a restaurant serving classic Catalan mountain dishes. There is also a café and bar.It also offers ski storage, while the tour desk can provide information on the local area. There is also a computer with internet access. Free parking can be found nearby.
- The location is good. Easy to walk anywhere from there, and in the middle of town. Shampoo is provided.
- Super friendly staff. Great restaurant. Beautiful surroundings. Worth a visit.
- Central location, nice staff, good food, excellent facilities.
- The location is excellent and the staff are helpful
- Nice and friendly staff. Very close to the jeeps. going to the first lake
Casa Peret De Peretó – Habitaciones y Apartamentos
Located in the small village of Espot, on the banks of Escrita River, Casa Peret De Peretó – Habitaciones y Apartamentos features barbecue facilities and offers accommodations with free Wi-Fi and heating.The wooden surfaces lend a rustic feel to the rooms and apartments at Peretó. All units have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Apartments also include a kitchen with a hob, microwave, and fridge.The property offers a shared lounge with a TV and a games room with billiards and table tennis tables. Laundry services are available for a surcharge. There is free private parking on site.The surrounding area is popular for hiking, canoeing, fishing, and horse riding. Llavorsí, where adventure sports can be practiced, is 12 mi from the property. Espot Ski Resort can be reached in 5 minutes by car.
- Comfortable beds. Nice location close to river not far from Espot. The host was waiting for our late arrival so there was no troubles with check in
La cortina de la banyera podria ser mes gran perque sino has d’anar molt en compte que no esquitxis fora. Caldria una mica més de potencia als llums de l’habitació i aniria bé un llum de tauleta de nit.
La parella que ho porta van ser força amables. El recobriment de fusta a tota l’habitació li dona un caliu molt agradable.
- La habitación super calentita y espaciosa, nos dieron bastantes toallas, y son muy amables los dueños.
Propietari molt agradable. Bona predisposició a explicar el que faci falta.
Calefacció a molt bona temperatura, no passareu fred.
El local té molt bon aïllament acústic (i suposem que tèrmic).
Està a 5 minuts del centre i a peu de la carretera que puja a l’aparcament del Prat de Pierró.
- La ubicación, a 10 minutos del “centro” y bien ubicado para llegar a las típicas excursiones
One of our best sellers in Esterri d’Àneu! Featuring a fitness and spa and wellness center, Hostal Trainera offers rooms in Esterri d’Àneu. It includes a terrace, sauna, garden and free Wi-Fi in public areas. The ski resort of Baqueira-Beret is 12 mi away.Overlooking the mountain, each room has a TV. The bathroom comes with a bath or shower.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or the surroundings, such as horse riding, canoeing and hiking.The National Park Aigüestortes Estany de Sant Maurici is 9.3 mi away. Hostal Trainera is 93 mi from Lleida-Alguaire Airport.
- The staff speaks some English even though it was not mentioned in the description. Very nice and friendly members of the staff helped us with all our requests. Very clean and modern pool, spa, sauna and fitness.
- L’esmorzar espectacular,a més pots demanar per coses calentes també la zona spa molt bé
- Relación calidad-precio, ubicación, vistas, temperatura de la habitación.
- Le spa… le personnel très agréable et disponible …
- El desayuno magnífico y el SPA perfecto. El hecho que se incluya en el precio lo convierte en un hostal/hotel muy económico y con servicios insuperables. Volveremos. Después de una buena caminata sumergirte en las agua de la piscina, meterte en la sauna o una buena ducha escocesa te devuelve a la vida.
Fonda Agustí is set in Esterri D’Àneu, in the Àneu Valley. It offers a free Wi-Fi zone and ski storage. Baqueira Beret and Espot Ski Resorts are less than 12 mi away.Heated rooms have a balcony with views of the Old Town, garden and mountains. There is a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and private bathroom with a bath tub.A free breakfast is offered and packed lunches can be requested. The hotel has a café-bar and the restaurant serves traditional Catalan cuisine.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. You can go hiking, fishing, cycling or horse riding in the surrounding area.
- This was an old style fonda in the center of Estarri. The owner explained that she was the fourth generation that cared for this property. She was a wonderful hotelier. She made us feel like we were staying the weekend with family. She cooked a special chicken soup because I had a cold after cycling all day. Her rooms were simple and very, very inexpensive. I don’t think we could have had better service at a 5 star, it was unpretentious and it gave us an insight regarding the wonderful culture of Estarri. We told her, we would be back and we will. This time with the children.
Perfecto para ir con perro, habitación muy limpia.
Personal muy amable y desayuno muy bueno!
- Limpeza do local era impecável. Está super centrico e tem estacionamento a 50 metro do hotel gratuito.
- Destacaria l’amabilitat en l’atenció i la netedat de totes les instal·lacions.
- La ubicación, la fachada y la entrada y cómo no.. El precioso lugar donde se encuentra
Hostal Can Josep
This charming guest house is located in Sort, in the Catalan Pyrenees and next to the Noguera Pallaresa River. Buffet breakfast is included.All heated rooms at Hostal Can Josep feature a TV and a private bathroom.The café bars serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast includes a wide selection of Catalan cured meats, juices, local cheese, tea or coffee. Hostal Can Josep has a furnished outdoor terrace where guest can relax.A variety of sports and outdoor activities such as hiking, rafting or canoeing can be practiced nearby. The Aigües Tortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park is just over an hour’s drive away.
- Its location and room service – every time it is clean and neat
- Old and quite large building in the traditional (local) style with all modern conveniences including an elevator; the interior is nicely and tastefully appointed, giving a warm and comfortable feeling; located only a very short, easy walk (5 minutes) to the center of town on the opposite side of the river (kayak racing); the owner of the hotel, Rosa, is a gem and very congenial, does not speak english but we communicated just fine with her and had a few good laughs doing it; Rosa serves up wonderful dinners – no need to find a restaurant off site – apparently many locals, not only hotel guests enjoy dining at the Hostal Can Josep; the breakfast buffet is amazing and the many choices (and quality) of local meats, sausages, cheeses and bread surprised us (see photos); clean, quiet room with comfortable bed and immaculate, modern bathroom; we very much enjoyed dinner, the restful one night stay and the sumptuous breakfast at Rosa’s hotel in the Pyrenees Mountains and you would too.
- The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was clean and cozy (the heating was already on which was very appreciated at the end of December). The breakfast selection was good and the staff where very accommodating.
Price was comfortable…
Parking was easy and close to the hotel entrance.
- Excellent value and quality restaurant. Allowed my motocycle to be parked in the secure garage. Lovely room with a nice view.
Top Guest Houses In Escaló Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Escaló Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Escaló Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Escaló Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!