10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Enterria Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Enterria Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Enterria Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Enterria Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Enterria Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Enterria Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Enterria Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Enterria Cantabria:
Mirador de Enterrias
Mirador de Enterrias is set in the Liébana Valley, in the town of Enterrías, 7.5 mi from Potes. It offers impressive views of Peña Prieta Mountain, a free Wi-Fi zone and free parking nearby.Featuring wooden floors and a TV, all rooms are heated and come with a wardrobe. Each has a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower.Regional cuisine and homemade desserts are offered in the restaurant. There is also a bar.You can go hiking, horse riding and caving in the surrounding area. The Mirador is set between the Picos de Europa National Park and Fuentes Carrionas Nature Reserve. There are also beaches within an hour’s drive. Mirador de Enterrias is set 7.5 mi from Puerto de San Glorio.
- Very peaceful, beautiful location, perfect for one night if you’ve just arrived late off the Santander ferry on a bike and you just want a relaxed evening
- Perfect rural inn in the mountains. Everyone was friendly, the food was excellent, and the views were spectacular.
- Beautiful surrounding. Homely feel. Good food and courteous staff.
Excellent location for overnight stop in the Picos.
Fui con 2 amigas, para un finde en Potes, el hotel esta situado en plena montaña, para relajarse es lo mejor¡¡¡¡¡
Fui a principios de noviembre, la habitacion estaba super calentita.El desayuno es espectacular, nos puso la dueña un bizcocho casero de calabaza y tostadas de hogaza de pan de pueblo con mantequilla y miel casera.Y luego nos recomendo la visita a una casa museo de hace 100 años que se mantiene intacta.Los dueños muy amables y entrañables, repetiria.Graciasssss.Las camas muy comodas tambien.
Located in the Cantabrian mountain village of Lomeña, this eco-friendly country house offers fantastic views from its veranda. Its elegant, modern rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Casa Fidela’s restaurant serves traditional Cantabrian food. Packed lunches are also available if you are planning a day trip.Casa Fidela’s central heating uses the renewable energy source of biomass. There is also an open fire in the lounge.The area around the hotel is great for hiking, and staff at reception can provide information about what Cantabria has to offer. Santander, with its airport and ferry terminal, is around 1.5 hours’ drive away, while Potes is 9.6 mi from the hotel. Alto Campo ski resort is 2 hours’ drive away.
- It was very clean and reception was very friendly and helpful despite the fact that we didn’t speak a common language. The views were breathtaking and it was well located for a visit to the Picos de Europa National Park.
- Staff were very friendly and loved the cottage style decor.
- Wonderful owners who made our stay perfect. Lovely peaceful place in the heart of mountains. Lovely food and spotlessly clean. Couldn’t ask for more.
Lovely place. Stunning scenery
Good for walking and hiking. Very pleasant staff.
- Our room was spacious, clean and really confortable, with a lovely balcony with views to the mountains.
Posada Las Espedillas
The restored 17th-century Posada Las Espedillas is in the small mountain village of Camaleño. It offers free Wi-Fi and a garden with a seating area and views of the Picos de Europa Mountains.Rustic heated rooms have a balcony with mountain views. There is a flat-screen TV and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.There are barbecue facilities and you will find shops and bars 4.3 mi away in Potes. Guests have a communal dining room and a TV lounge with a fireplace.The tour desk can organize horse riding. There is free on-site parking and San Vicente de la Barquera Beach is 12 mi away.
- The view from breakfast room. Mountains are beautiful there
- Delicious breakfast and great location! everyone was so friendly and really wanted to make sure we enjoyed our time the most!
- Absolutely in every way WONDERFUL. Beautiful location, warm welcome, delicious breakfast with piles of homemade waffles and the best honey I ever tasted. Extraordinary location. Beautifully decorated and comfortable
- The property is a beautifully restored old village home with excellent accommodations. Delicious homemade breakfast! The “posada” is close to the town of Potes and several villages where you will find good restaurants and tourist shops and to the hiking trails and other attractions of Los Picos de Europa National Park. But the best of Las Espedillas are its owners: Always kind and ready to answer questions and giving you advise on how to get to places, the weather, sharing old stories, a real feeling of being in family!
- A fabulous retreat, on the edge of a very small village. Good hiking trails nearby , great building, friendly service, very quiet atmosphere.
Hostería La Antigua
Set 5 mi from Los Picos de Europa National Park, Hostería La Antigua is located in Potes off Plaza Capitán Palacios. The rustic-style guest house offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.Featuring wooden beam ceilings, each heated room comes with a TV. The private bathroom includes a shower. Towels and bed linen are provided.Hosteria la Antigua features a 24-hour front desk, shared lounge with TV and terrace. Free parking is available.The accommodations has a shared seating area and guests may make use of the fridge and microwave.Set in central Potes, the property is close to several bars and restaurants. Cantabria’s coast, where guests can visit the charming village of San Vicente de la Barquera, is 28 mi away.
- The staff member who checked us in well exceeded our expectations!! She let us choose from 3 rooms, great English, restaurant recommendations and other tips!
- Great location in centre of Potes. Our room had a balcony which was good for sitting out in the evening.
- The female concierge was very helpful and friendly…and she speaks English.
- Staff was extremely kind and helpful. The location couldn´t be better, in the centre of Potes. Absolutely quiet at night, despite being a busy weekend. Despite being a rural area, wifi speed and paying possibilities (card) were available.
Reception informative about the sights and places to eat; good location- in Center but on a side street so also quiet at night, close to anywhere you would like to walk to; yum places to go for any type of meal you would like;
Room nicely kept;
Hosteria Peña Sagra
Featuring a terrace with a mountain view, a restaurant and free Wi-Fi, Hosteria Peña Segra is located next to Deva River in Ojedo, just 14 mi from Picos de Europa National Park.Each room is equipped with air conditioning, TV, telephone and has a bathroom with a shower or bath tub. The property also features a restaurant and a bar and offers packed lunches.Hosteria Pena Segra is located within 30 minutes’ drive of Fuente Dé Cable Car. The Santo Toribio de Liébana Monastery is 2.2 mi away.Asturian coastline is approximately 22 mi from the property. Santander Airport is within a 1 hour and 14 minutes drive and there is a bus stop 30 feet away.
- Its a good simple hotel which provides a good value for money. They have a restaurant and bar downstairs and there is limited parking in front of the hotel but there is off street free parking nearby. The hotel reception is around the corner and sometimes there is no one at reception but you can easily get someone from the bar downstairs as they run it too. I would recommend this place to anyone 🙂
- The room is spacious, comfortable and well presented.
- Beautiful place, lovely reception and cats next to the staircase, clean bedroom and bathroom, comfortable beds. When you open the window you can see a nice view and hear blackbirds singing. Convenient access, bus stop next to the hotel. Good value for money.
- Staff were friendly. Provided meal 10.30pm when we arrived late. We felt very welcome. Clean and great standard hotel.
- Good value. Good location to access Ordessa. Right next to supermarket.
Set in Picos de Europa National Park, Posada Sobrevilla is located in Espinama village, only 12 mi from Potes and 1.9 mi from Fuente Dé. It features rustic décor rooms with stunning mountain views.This charming country house features traditional beamed ceilings and stone walls. Each air-conditioned room at this Posada has been carefully decorated. Rooms have a balcony, a private bathroom and a TV.This Posada features a bar, and a restaurant, serving homemade food. You can taste the local dishes such as the Cantabrian meat stew with chickpeas also known as cocido Lebaniego.Posada Sobrevilla has a terrace and a garden. There is also lounge area where guests can relax by the fireplace. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Posada Sobrevilla is an excellent base for exploring the surrounding Liébana area. Local activities include hiking, canoeing, horse riding and 4×4 excursions. The nearest beaches can be reached in 90 minutes by car.
The pancakes with breakfast
Location to start hikes in the mountains
- Cute little village, with a wonderfully kind family running the place.
- The staff were very friendly and welcoming. The view from our room was spectacular.
- Fabulous location and views. Lovely terrace restaurant which had something for everyone on the menu. Very peaceful. We stayed in the family suite which is perfect for families – three adjoining bedrooms sharing two bathrooms. Only two miles from Fuente De.
- Location. Friendly service. Set evening meal with wine was excellent.
- The pancakes with breakfast
Posada Valle del Oso
Offering amazing views of the Picos de Europa Mountains, Posada Valle del Oso is set in a charming villa on the village of Lerones. It features a seasonal outdoor pool, a sauna and a hot tub.Each attractive, heated room has a window or balcony with mountain views. All rooms have a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.Guests can enjoy breakfast in the Valle del Oso’s dining room. There is also a terrace, a lounge and library.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, cycling and fishing, while Picos de Europa National Park is 6.2 mi away. San Vicente de la Barquera and Santander can be reached in 90 minutes by car.Alto Campoo Ski Slopes are located 75 mi from the property.
- Lovely, clean property. Friendly, helpful staff. Pool.
- The bed, the staff and above all the views from my room.
- Lovely attractive guest house set deep in the countryside (ideal for walkers), though slightly off the beaten track. Great view from the window. Very clean.
- Very nice small hotel with a good atmosphere. Beuatiful room with great beds. Very friendly staff. Nice little swimmingpool.
- The location of this posada is excellent enjoying sunshine late into the evening. The staff were friendly and helpful.
Set in attractive gardens full of fruit trees, this charming country hotel is surrounded by the wonderful mountain scenery of the Picos de Europa.The Posada Laura lies 1.2 mi outside of Potes in the Camaleño Valley, in the far west of northern Spain’s beautiful Cantabria region. It is located within the area’s national park, which protects the stunning local landscape of green mountains.Spend a peaceful, sunny afternoon in the hotel’s beautiful garden. Each one of the hotel’s individually decorated rooms is named after a plant or flower found in this garden. In winter you can relax in the welcoming lounge area, while in summer you can enjoy a candlelit dinner out on the veranda.
- The grounds and facilities are beautiful and well kept. The views of the Picos are fabulous. Laura was a great hostess. Breakfast was great. I’d recommend to anyone.
- Beautiful location just outside Potes. Wonderful breakfast.
- Friendly, comfortable, tasteful and very clean accommodation. Tasty breakfast with fruit from the garden. Quiet, but still within walking distance of Potes (20 minute walk), we would definitely return.
Quiet, scenic location free parking in the grounds of the hotel
Excellent, personal reception and greeting.
Lovely comfortable room and bed
Well appointed bathroom all clean and tidy.
One of the best breakfasts I’ve had in a hotel, wide selection of items from Ham & Cheeses to Croissant & Cake plus cooked to order Ham & Eggs. Excellent.
We were also able to use a Hosepipe to wash down our Motorcycles.
- Lovely big room in large well appointed house. Hostess very attentive and informative (we communicated in bad English on her side and worse Spanish on our side 🙂 ). Shower good, bed comfortable and breakfast very good.
Remoña guest house is located at the entrance to Picos de Europa National Park. It offers free Wi-Fi, and is within a 5-minute drive of the Fuente Dé Cable Car.The family-run Hostal Remoña is part of a working farm, and offers home-produced meat and vegetables in its restaurant. It specializes in traditional dishes, and there is an extensive wine list.Rooms at the Remoña are heated and have a private bathroom. Decorated in characteristic country-style, they feature wooden beams, and there is a work desk, TV and telephone.Free on-site parking is available on request, and there is a children’s play area. The hotel also offers a tour desk, and hiking and fishing are popular in the area.
- Rustic mountain hotel with simple accommodation just as it should be for the setting and the price. In a great little village with enough food + drink options for a multi day stay. Charming staff/owners. If returning to the area – and I will – I wouldn’t trouble to look further than the Remona.
- very good looking and cozy location, friendly staff (but they could learn some more English 🙂 )
- Location in a small mountain village. Friendly staff. Good food.
- When we arrived, it occurred that they don’t have our reservation and they don’t have a room for us although we booked a room about 8 months before the arrival. They said that there was an error in the system. However, the owner immediately found us a room in another hotel on the other side of the Street (Posada Maximo), which was more expensive and said that he will pay the difference. We were also offered free breakfast in Hostal Remona. Breakfast was good. There was a wide variety of things to eat.
- The location, the view, the staff and the food were all excellent
Hostal Puente Deva
Hostal Puente Deva has a shared lounge and a bar in Espinama. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Guests can enjoy mountain views.At the guesthouse, every room includes a desk. Rooms have a TV, and some units at Hostal Puente Deva have a river view. The rooms include a closet.The accommodation offers a continental or Full English/Irish breakfast.Potes is 12 miles from Hostal Puente Deva.
- My wife and I loved our stay. It was great value, and we really had no complaints. We stayed for three nights. The rooms were very comfortable and clean, and the wifi was strong from our rooms. The staff were all very nice. The location is also great – we were not sure whether to stay in Espinama or Pontes, but in retrospect Espinama worked out great for us because it’s closer to the main hiking trails and much less crowded. A great bonus: we ate dinner at the restaurant two of our three nights there, and that was some of the best food we had on our entire three-week trip in Spain. The included breakfast was also very nice.
- Great location, little old village near to the Fuente de cable car. Breakfast provided in the hotel nearby and small basic shop nearby, but 20km to the nearest petrol and supermarket.
- Cozy apartments in fabulous surroundings, fantastic breakfast served in a nearby restaurant (had there also tasty dinner), very friendly owner, cannot praise enough!
The staff excellent (to check-in and check-out need to go to The Vicente Campo Restaurante nearby).
It is very cosy place, but the walls are very thin so the level of your relaxation and good sleeping depends on your next rooms neighbours.
- Extremely helpful owner. I was late to check in and they were very helpful in understanding my miscalculated travel time. The room was very clean, comfortable, spacious, and heated wonderfully during my stay during a chilly spring. Loved it here. Breakfast was included and was delicious (with homemade cheese).
Top Guest Houses In Enterria Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Enterria Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Enterria Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Enterria Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!