10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Elechas Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Elechas Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Elechas Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Elechas Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Elechas Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Elechas Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Elechas Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Elechas Cantabria:
Hosteria Gelin de Gajano
This guest house is in the small village of Gajano, close to the CA-145 Motorway connected to Santander and Bilbao. It offers 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and free private parking on site.Hosteria Gelin de Gajano fetaures heated rooms with mountains views and rustic décor. All have a TV and the private bathroom comes with free toiletries and hairdryer. Some rooms have a private large balcony.The restaurant at Hosteria Gelin de Gajano serves traditional Cantabrian dishes and you can also enjoy a drink at the café-bar inside the property.The guest house is 10 minutes’ drive from Santander Airport and just 3.7 mi from Real Golf de Pedreña in the Bay of Santander. You can drive to sandy Somo and Loredo Beaches in 20 minutes and Cabárceno Nature Reserve is 4.3 mi away.
- We enjoyed very much the restaurant & bar in the hotel. Good food (raciones) for a reasonable prize. The staff was very helpful and understanding (travelling with two kids). The hotel itself is clean and offers solid rooms (nothing fancy). We enjoyed our stay, ’cause Somo Beach is very close (by car).
- The location is a great base for travelling around all the local sights …. the scenery is just gorgeous and the room I got had a view of the mountain it was beautiful! The food in the bar is lovely too as are the staff who were very welcoming and hospitable :-))))
- We had a comfortable stay as we were walking the Camino. It was a typical small hotel with limited facilities but it suited our needs for an overnight. We had a nice welcome.
- Nothing special but perfectly fine for somewhere just to sleep. A nice typical Spanish cafe with rooms to let.
- Seria más correcto decir que me gusto menos. La zona la conozco, nada que objetar. La habitación minúscula, el baño minúsculo. No hay ascensor y eso es bastante incómodo cuando hay que subir y bajar maletas, aunque no sean muy grandes. El suelo de la habitación limpio, pero en bastante mal estado. La foto que me indujo a coger la habitación es engañosa. da la sensación de ser bastante más grande. Y el precio muy caro para lo ofrecido; le explico la razón, los dos dias anteriores estuvimos alojados en el Hotel Canal en Unquera por 52.5 euros diarios en una habitación grande y cómoda, con ascensor, sin posible comparación. Debo reseñar que fuimos muy bien atendidos por el personal, nada que objetar en este aspecto. Un saludo.
Hostal Liebana is located in the Cantabrian capital of Santander, 650 feet from the port and train station. Rooms come with a private bathroom.All of the functional rooms at the Liebana are equipped with heating. They also come with a TV and a telephone.The guest house has a café where breakfast is served every day. There is a variety of restaurants further along the bay, 15 minutes’ walk away.Staff at the Liebana’s 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Santander and the surrounding area.Liebana Hostal is a 10-minute walk from Santander Cathedral and the Museum of Fine Arts. Paseo de la Pereda, Santander’s seafront promenade, is 0.6 mi away.
- Great location , so close to both bus and railway stations and also the “main drag” of the sights to be seen .
- Good location close to bus and train stations and central location
- The best thing about my stay was the strength of the shower head. Location was pretty good in my opinion.
- Can’t remember! But ideal for airport shuttle at bus station
Place had a good feel to it.
Had a good nights sleep
Set within the natural setting of Pámanes, this rural house is surrounded by orchards and large gardens. Alojamiento Bernabales offers rooms with heating and a free buffet breakfast.Featuring tiled roofs and a large porch, the Bernabales offers bikes to use for free. Tourist information can be provided, and activities such as horse riding, guided trips or hiking can be organized.Indoors, Alojamiento Bernabales features rustic design with parquet floors, wooden furniture and exposed beams. There is a library with a reading area, a lounge with fireplace, and a dining room. There is free Wi-Fi throughout.Each room comes with a TV and a private bathroom with shower or bathtub. They also have a wardrobe and a desk. Rooms located on the top floor have sloping ceilings and air conditioning.Cabarceno Nature Reserve is a 5-minute drive away and Liérganes is less than 10 minutes from the house by car. The house has free private parking.
- Limpieza excelente, habitaciones bonitas y acogedoras. Los dueños muy amables y siempre dispuestos a ayudar. Lo recomiendo 100%
Un trato exquisito, tanto Cecilia como Manuel, te dan todo tipo de información, la limpieza es fantástica y la habitación bonita y cómoda. Me sorprendió la calidad del wifi, va como un tiro.
La cama es comodisima y el desayuno perfecto.
Detalle de bombones en la habitación. Buena temperatura.
La verdad no puedo poner ni un pero.
Es un sitio muy recomendable.
- La atención es espectacular, muy atentos, son unos guías fantásticos que te ayudan a que puedas ver algo que no tenías previsto o te explican como llegar a los sitios. La habitación muy bien decorada, cuidando cada detalle hasta para que huela bien, el desayuno típico de una casa rural pero bueno amplio y rico, buena limpieza, muy tranquilo, siempre con una música que ayuda a relajarse.
Todo. La habitación, espaciosa y muy confortable. El baño genial, la ducha con hidromasaje. No le faltaba ningún detalle.
El entorno es ideal, muy bien ubicado, para ir a cualquier sitio. Y los dueños un encanto, nos ayudaron a elegir rutas, nos consiguieron entradas para Cabárceno y las cuevas del Soplao (y menos mal, porque iban por hora y nos habríamos quedado sin poder visitarlas). Desayuno casero, esas tartas de naranja y de manzana son insuperables.
- Nos gusto todo. Un trato agradable y muy cercano. Fuimos para buscar tranquilidad y lo conseguimos. Las habitaciones son muy bonitas.
Hosteria De Langre
Located in Langre, Hosteria De Langre features a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is available.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV. The rooms include a closet.Guests at Hosteria De Langre can enjoy a continental breakfast.Santander is 19 miles from the accommodation, while Isla is 10 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 17 miles away.
- Hotel is a little further from the Centre of Santander and the airport than is indicated in the Hotel guide but it enabled us to combine a relaxing break and to conduct the short business meeting that we had in the city centre.
- Fantastic place! Owner very friendly and helpful. Great breakfast on terrace!
- Location,staff friendly,wonderful garden,nice furniture
- El trato personal, La limpieza, La Tranquilidad, Los desayunos, Todo en general.
- Hermosa edificación en un enclave rural magnífico. Habitación cómoda y bien equipada. Buena ducha, excelentes toallas y cama placentera. Personal amable.
One of our best sellers in Santander! Hospedaje Magallanes offers comfortable accommodations in the center of Santander, 5 minutes’ walk from the bus and train stations, as well as the ferry terminal.Its heated rooms have free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. Each one comes with a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The surrounding area features a range of shops and restaurants. Santander’s Town Hall and Menendez Pelayo Library are also nearby.
- My second time here, and everything was nice again – clean, central, and good value for money!
- Great location (very close to bus station), friendly staff, clean
- There is adequate space, a little more than is typical in Europe, and everything was new and clean. I was surprised by Hospedaje Magallanes, it is such a great deal for the price! Everything was very new and clean, I expected things to be a little more dated. This is by far one of the best deals I have seen in awhile (liked it much better than the hotel in Paris which was 6 times the price and half as big!), it was a pleasure staying there!
- The parking was inexpensive and enclosed. And the room was clean and the beds very comfortable. Given how cheap the room was, I couldn’t ask for more.
The facilities are excellent with a great location on a quiet street. The staff was very helpful.
Wifi was good as was the window blinds for sleeping.
Elevator was good
Parking is good in a small parking garage several hundred meters down the street. You have to pick up a key from the reception in order to get entrance.
No breakfast option but many close restaurants.
Hostal La Concha
Surrounded by green fields, Hostal La concha offers free WiFi, and free parking. It features simply decorated rooms with view of the surrounding area.Each light room includes a wardrobe, TV and some have vaulted ceiling. Rooms come with a private bathroom with bath and bed linen and towels are also provided.Hostal La concha is located in Somo, on the Cantabrian Coast, well known for its fine sandy beaches. The Real Golf de Pedreña is 1.2 mi away and tour desk at reception will provide more information.
- Very nice and big room and bathroom. Best shower so far on this trip.
- We stayed at LA CONCHA during our surfing holiday in Somo. The hotel is within walking distance of the beach (approx. 10 minutes), which turns out to be a great advantage, as the parking spaces at Playa Somo are always heavily occupied. Fortunately, our room was the only one with a balcony. Although the balcony points directly to the main road, we were able to sleep well, as the road does not seem to be so busy at night. The room itself offers everything except a hairdryer. The hotel does not offer breakfast, but there are enough alternatives nearby. Several supermarkets are also only a few minutes’ walk from the hotel. The owner was very friendly and always helpful. Somo itself is particularly suitable for surfing beginners. Furthermore, several beaches in the area can be reached by car in 20 minutes, and Santander can be reached by ferry in 25 minutes.
- Very clean – basic but enough for one or two nights. 10 min easy walk to the ferry for Santander. My room had a bath! No facilities at all just a room ensuite.
- tTodo. el detalle de cafes y agua gratis muy bueno.
- Los dueños muy amables y atentos, las habitaciones luminosas y cómodas, buenas vistas y en una zona muy tranquila! Muy recomendado
Hostería El Laurel
Hostería El Laurel is set countryside, 15 minutes’ drive from Carbarceno Nature Reserve and Santander Airport. It offers a tennis court, as well as free Wi-Fi and free parking.The heated rooms feature wooden floors and a balcony with garden views. The private bathroom comes with a shower and toiletries.A continental breakfast is available at the El Laurel.There is a tour desk and you can go horse riding in the surrounding area. The A8 Motorway is easily accessible and Pedreña Golf Course, Somo and Loredo beaches are a 10-minute drive away.
- La limpieza de la habitación y el desayuno q no está mal.
Ubicación adecuada para visitar Cantabria.
Total flexibilidad e independencia en cuanto a los horarios de entrada/salida.
Propietarios muy agradables.
Los servicios /instalaciones son coherentes con el precio, que no es elevado.
- Habitación muy amplia con armarios muy grandes, baño renovado y cómodo, aparcamiento dentro de la propia finca. Desayuno con horario muy amplio de 8.30 a 11.30h
- Sitio excepcional para pasar unos días tranquilos en Cantabria , está muy buen ubicado de todo , el dueño muy agradable y te recomienda sitios donde ir . Repetiremos !
- Het was bijzonder vriendelijk dat de eigenaar/beheerder alles in het werk stelde om ons te informeren over de omgeving en de toeristische attracties in de omgeving. Fantastische tips gaf hij ons (via zijn dochter, want hij sprak geen woord engels)
Posada El Angel de la Guarda
Offering charming rooms with rustic décor, La Posada El Angel de la Guarda is set in the small village of Güemes, 3.7 mi from the beaches at Langre. It offers a beautiful setting ideal for hiking.Set in a stone country house, La Posada El Angel de la Guarda’s rooms have beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls. There is a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a free buffet breakfast in the Angel de la Guarda’s dining room. There is also a lounge area.Galizano is a 5-minute drive from the guest house, while Ribamontán al Mar is 3.1 mi away. Santander and its ferry terminal can be reached in 35 minutes by car.
- On the Camino. Peaceful setting and beautiful facilities. Best breakfast we had 10 days in the Camino. Fab bathroom, big tub, great hot water and pressure.
- We have stayed in 17 hotels during our Camino. All of them were great and good value for price. So I put the marks comparing all this 17 hotels on our way (10 – best, 9 good, 8 nothing special). The main differences are in room size, breakfast, room design and old of the room. This hotel was one of the 4 best on our camino, even maybe the best price value. Breakfast was perfect, room is beautifull, staff very nice.
- Beautiful house. You have a really nice living room with a fire and a hamac. Also the breakfast it is amazing. Cheese, ham, croissant, fruits, yogourt …. and we were in november and the only guests.
- This was our favorite lodging on our entire trip. What a treat to arrive at the beautiful lodge after a day of soaking rain. The woman that runs the inn was lovely and had incredible energy. The lodge itself was spectacular, spotless and an absolute treat. The breakfast is not to be missed. We are so glad we had the opportunity to stumble through this little town and enjoy the gracious hospitality.
- There was nothing to see or do on Guemes. Two restaurants about covered it.
Posada El Jardin de Angela
Posada El Jardin de Angela is located in set in a traditional Cantabrian house in Santander’s Rucandia district, 10 minutes’ drive from the ferry terminal. It opens onto a porch and gardens.The bright, individually decorated rooms at Posada El Jardin de Angela feature a balcony or views of the sea or mountains. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, heating and a TV.Breakfast is served in a charming dining area with a fireplace.The city’s old town, seafront promenade and beach are within 15 minutes’ drive of the property. Dunas de Liencres Nature Reserve and the nearest golf club are less than 6.2 mi away.
- Nice and quiet. The hotel is very rustic but comfortable. Staff very friendly and helpful, drew us a map of the area for restaurants and cafes.
Clean and comfortable
Like the location
Room was spacious and as we were the only people staying there space was not a problem!
The garden was nice.
There was lots of room to play my violin without annoying anyone
- The first room we were put in was stinking of sewer, We called the manager who sprayed the bathroom with industrial spray which stank worst than the sewer. No apology offered. He was very grumpy and seemed to blame me for the smell. He then showed us to the next room but demanded another 10 euro for it. Shameless. There has not been any health and safety checks done at the hotel as there were bare electricial wires behind the Tv as i tried to plug in the fridge which didnt work.
- Very poor service from the owner, terrible location with dogs barking all night, no hot water but was resolved in the end, breakfast not offered, very tatty outside, bed was shockingly uncomfortable, shower flooded the whole room
Posada Villa Esperanza
Posada Villa Esperanza in Liérganes provides accommodations with a garden and a terrace. The rooms include a balcony with mountain views.The rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while some units at Posada Villa Esperanza also provide guests with a patio. Guest rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Guests at Posada Villa Esperanza will be able to enjoy activities in and around Liérganes, like hiking.Santander is 16 miles from the guesthouse. Santander Airport is 13 miles away.
- The beautiful location, huge clean rooms and the very friendly and helpful owners.
- Gorgeously decorated villa with spacious rooms and comfortable bed. The breakfast was excellent and the staff very helpful. Would def stay again and recommend it to other travelers
- 100% Recomendable! poco más que añadir, habitación, desayunos, servicio… todo impecable!
- De kamer (nummer 1) was heerlijk ruim, had een los bad met een afgesloten ruimte voor de wc en een ruimte met een hele fijne douche. Wij hebben ‘s avonds gegeten in de accommodatie en dat was prima. De auto kan je goed parkeren op eigen terrein (achter een hek).
Cama muy cómoda, baño muy grande y con todos los extras, muy tranquilo.
La atención de Esperanza, muy amable y cariñosa. El desayuno bueno, aunque al ser un hotelito pequeño, no dispone de bufer y te ponen ellos el almuerzo, aunque te preguntan si quieres algo más y si les pides otras cosas te las sacan, para mi gusto y el precio de la habitación, creo que se podría mejorar, sacando más variedad de entrada si tener que pedirlo, aunque, como ya he dicho antes Esperanza es muy servicial y te atiende en todo lo que le pides.
Top Guest Houses In Elechas Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Elechas Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Elechas Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Elechas Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!