10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Elciego Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Elciego Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Elciego Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Elciego Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Elciego Basque Country. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Elciego Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Elciego Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Elciego Basque Country:
Located in Navaridas, Carpe Diem provides accommodations with private balconies. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is included.At the guest house, each room comes with a wardrobe.A vegetarian breakfast is available each morning at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Carpe Diem.Logroño is 11 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 24 mi from the property.
- Wonderful historic family home in the little town of Navaridas. Good location near La Guardia, surrounded by vineyards, mountains, and historic (as well as prehistoric!) sights. Breakfast was perfect – local sausages, their own tomatoes and grapes, homemade bread, etc. Loved having the terrace to relax and enjoy a glass of wine in the sun in the evenings. Great parking – plenty in the plaza that the house is on. Host is so nice, very helpful with information of the area.
- Very rustic if you are looking for luxury this is not for you. But with that being said it is very cozy and comfortable. Great location and very friendly Spanish only speaking staff.
- Beautiful rooms, very good breakfast, very friendly and welcoming.
Elvira fue muy atenta y amable, su marido Javier también encantador, nos dió una buena clase sobre el mundo del vino! se nota que les encanta lo que hacen.
Detallistas y amables con los clientes.
Gracias desde Asturias!.
- Los dueños, Elvira y Javi, que son un amor. Ademas la casa es preciosa, rural pero con mucho gusto.
Featuring free WiFi, Pensión Úbeda is located in the center of Fuenmayor. This guest house offers rooms with heating and a tour desk.All rooms have a TV and desk, and some rooms include a private bathroom with a bath. There are in-room beauty and spa services available on request.There are several bars and restaurants within a 2-minute walk from Pensión Úbeda.The property offers bike rental and wine tours and guided visits to La Rioja with tasting courses. These are available upon request and subject to availability. The property can also offer information about local wine cellars, help organize trips and provide route maps and guide books of all types, such as adventure, sports, wine and cultural tourism.The property has a laundry room. In the town you will find a spa, gym and heated outdoor pool. Busses to the capital and nearby towns leave every 30 minutes, including night time and weekends.
- The staff was extra nice, they offered us wine and tarts and offered tips for tours in the surroundings. They recommended a really good restaurant for the dinner and a excellent “pasteleria” for breakfast.
- The location was the perfect base for a short weekend stay in the Rioja wine region. The room was tidy and clean and the host tried really hard to communicate with us in English and provide tips on where to go.
- The whole scenario was excellent. The accommodation itself, the village, the facilities, and the friendliness of the proprietors.
- My parents stayed here. I had been before and recommended it to everybody. They said about their stay: man in reception was friendly, room was good, decent price and they made an effort to let them stay in a room with a private bathroom when they said previously they had no room available.
- The pension is clean , but outdated. Bed was comfortable , bars and restaurants close to accomodation.
Hostal La Uva
Hostal La Uva offers accommodations in Cenicero.Certain rooms include views of the mountain or river. The rooms come with a shared bathroom. Hostal La Uva features free WiFi . A TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as skiing, cycling and hiking. Laguardia is 7.6 mi from Hostal La Uva, while Elciego is 3.9 mi from the property. Burgos Airport is 51 mi from the property.
– value for money
– proximity to La Rioja vineyards
– nice room with a view overlooking the square
– peaceful small town
– parking; it says that there is no parking available but one can park on the square outside of workdays’ business hours (during that time, we parked on the small street behind the town hall and it was fine)
- Middle of nowhere, just a small right turn on the main road, very nice main square, good drinking pubs, tiny streets, nice host, comfortable beds, clean and bright rooms, kitchen and shower bathroom-just perfect
- Our room was #303, the only one with a balcony, looking out on the square and the church. There are storks in the bell tower. The kitchen has a refrigerator. Several great rioja makers have their wine castles here. The Ebro river is just a few steps away. You can pay by card (‘tarjeta’), the owner has an online device.
- Clean rooms, cozy little village, near to all restaurants.
On walking distance from the most importnat vineries of the area.
Very good condition of room facilities, clean and spacious bathroom.
I liked very much the fact that there were separate bathrooms for male and female guests.
- – value for money
Barkero Etxea offers pet-friendly accommodations in La puebla de Labarca . Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant prior request.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. Barkero Etxea features free WiFi . A TV is offered.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding and cycling. Logroño is 6.8 mi from Barkero Etxea, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 25 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 51 mi from the property.
The family run hotel was just what we wanted, for a group of 5 Caterham 7 drivers.
We were exceptionally well looked after, and thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
The BBQ is highly recommended!
And the family (staff) exceptionally friendly.
Highly recommended overall!
- Todo muy limpio! La comodidad de la casa, el ambiente familiar, el trato de los propietarios muy bueno.
- El trato de los dueños, muy atentos siempre de todo, la ubicacion, la limpieza, el desayuno muy bueno!.
- Estaba todo muy limpio, el personal siempre muy amable dispuesto a ayudarte. El desayuno muy bueno.
- La ubicación del hotel es ideal para ir a cualquier otro pueblo de los alrededores. Los dueños y personal muy amable y acogedores y el café me trasladó a mi infancia con mi abuela. Lo recomiento altamente e incluso no descarto volver a utilizarlo.
- The family run hotel was just what we wanted, for a group of 5 Caterham 7 drivers.
Hotel Duques de Najera
Housed in a charming property dating from the 17th century, Duques de Najera is located next to Najerilla river, in the small town of Najera, near the city of Logroño.Each of the bedrooms in Duques de Nájera comes with an private bathroom and is decorated in bright colors, boasting plenty of natural light. You can enjoy complete tranquility and rest in the hotels bedrooms.Kick start your day with breakfast in the hotels breakfast bar, before heading out for a long stroll through the surrounding countryside, or into the small town of Najera.In the evening, you can relax in the TV room, or go for a drink and a chat in the on-site bar.
- After a long walk a perfect place to chill. Close to restaurants.
- The hotel is right on the Camino. This property provided laundry service at a fair price. That was much needed. The river runs through the town and the bars and restaurants line the river making a great stop along the Camino. The room was very clean, a top priority for my wife.
- I enjoyed the historic charm of the building, the furnishings and old world elegance; the elevator; the bath.
Like a hotel standard..
On the Camino De Santiago way..
Its a good place to me to rest after long day…
- I liked almost everything of this hotel. Especially the location, cleanliness and sympathy of the Staff
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Labranza offers accommodations in Fuenmayor, 6.2 mi from Logroño.Rooms come with a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as skiing, golfing and horse riding. Vitoria-Gasteiz is 27 mi from Hostal Labranza, while Haro is 16 mi away. Pamplona Airport is 51 mi from the property.
- En general ,solo hemos estado solo para dormir ,pero la habitación estaba muy bien Ana es una persona muy servicial y atenta me ha encantado y pensamos volver ya que nos queda muchas cosas por ver de esa región y lo voy a recomendar
- La ubicacion, la atención de su propietaria. La calidez de sus habitaciones, todas con un nombre diferente, sacado de los “pagos” del pueblo de Fuenmayor.
- Calidad/precio. Habitación limpia y la atención de Luis y Ana perfecta. Espero que la próxima visita sea por vacaciones.
Lugar ideal para descansar.
Limpio cómodo y los propietarios Ana y Luis se desviven para cualquier cosa que necesites.
Por su ubicación muy próximo a Logroño ideal para descansar.
Volveré sin duda.
- La amabilidad de Ana la dueña , el hostal muy bien situado en el pueblo ( en el mismo centro ) rodeado de bares y restaurantes , muy cercano a la capital , y un pueblo muy bonito
Hostal San Andrés
Located in Alesón, by the N-120 motorway, Hostal San Andrés is a guest house with a restaurant and free Wi-Fi throughout. The city of Logroño is 20 minutes’ drive away.Rooms at the San Andrés come with heating, flat-screen TV and private bathroom with bath and shower. Bed linen and towels are provided free of charge.Hostal San Andrés has a café bar and a restaurant that serves tapas, sandwiches and a daily set menu. Luggage storage is available.Set within the wine region of La Rioja Alta, the property is also by the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. Santiago de la Cogolla Monastery is a 10-minute drive from the property. Bilbao Airport is 90 minutes’ drive away.
- The hotel is right beside the Yuso monastery. Very convenient. Lovely garden. We also had a nice dinner there and a wonderful breakfast.
- The food was Ecxelent and the service Ecxelent too
- The room was nice and clean and quiet and the staff were friendly. The only small minus is that the property is about a half hour walk out of town. If you have your own transportation this would not be an issue.
The hostal was chosen due to lack of adequate offers in Najera.
The only good thing which can be told, we spent night there and the parking was good.
Also, the room has double bed, real one.
- La cama era bastante comoda y la calefacción estaba bastante bien.
Hostal Hispano is located in the town of Nájera, 30 minutes’ drive from Logroño and with easy access to the A12 Motorway. The guest house offers free Wi-Fi and heated rooms with a TV.Each basic room comes with a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. There is also a bath tub or a shower. Some rooms have a balcony.There is a bar and restaurant. The Hispano offers a laundry and ironing service and has a tour desk. There is a park with a children’s playground within a 5-minute walk.
- Ana, the host, could not have been more friendly, helpful and industrious, always working to make for an exceptional experience.
- I have been trying to contact booking.com as I was charged twice for this hotel ,$43. For one charge and $60 for another charge but only stayed 2night . Please send info to dispute this 2nd charge
- Staff are lovely. It’s a bit dated but Nájera is also a very small town. It was a great place to spend the night while walking the Camino and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend.
- Probably the best on the road in this price range so far. Ana, the manager, is warm and generous. The room was spotlessly clean. Good location for access to the Camino.
- The woman at the desk was so nice and so helpful. She went above and beyond with such a pleasant attitude. She looked after every detail. Thank you.
Centrally located, Pensión Laurel features heated rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV. Next to the Ebro River, the guest house is 10 minutes’ walk from Cathedral La Redonda.Each heated room at Pensión Laurel features single beds which can be joined together and a shared bathroom with hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are also provided.The guest house is surrounded by all kind of shops, restaurants and bars. You can find traditional bodegas with wine from La Rioja in a short walk and there is a plenty of tapas bars in Calle Laurel, 1,950 feet away.The Romanic Church of San Bartolome and the church of Santiago are the both 10 minutes’ walk from Pensión Laurel. A private parking is available on site at an extra cost.
- Nice and clean rooms… big bathrooms, although we needed to ask one to be cleaned and re-stacked, which was promptly and nicely done… excellent location… on the Camino path and so close to Calle Laurel for the best Tapas experience… and great staff…
Good location on the Camino, but a bit of a distance to walk from the old part of town, at least after 30k on the Camino.
Bars, grocery and businesses nearby. Relatively quiet.
The desk manager was very kind.
Caution: read ALL of the Resetvation agreement. One must call the property manager 15 minutes before arrival!
- Great value, location, and staff. Adequate comfort and nice room design. Recently updated. No reception spot, but the staff will meet you when you arrive and even pick you up from the bus station.
- Location is a quick walk from Calle Laurel. The room was clean and the beds comfortable. It’s obviously not a luxury hotel, but it was basic, clean and a good value. Exactly what we wanted.
- Location. Close to old town and shops. Tidy, clean and functional
One of our best sellers in Logroño! Located in Logroño, within a few steps of Laurel Street and a 1-minute walk of La Rioja Museum, Pensión Entreviñas provides free WiFi. The property is close to several well-known attractions, half a mile from International University of La Rioja, a 12-minute walk from Logroño Town Hall and 0.6 miles from Spanish Federation of Friends of the Camino de Santiago Associations. The property is a 15-minute walk from Co-Cathedral of Santa María de la Redonda and one mile from Saline Spa.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries.La Rioja University is 1.4 miles from Pensión Entreviñas. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 54 miles from the accommodation.
Cozy little pension in the heart of the city, right in the pedestrian street with tapas and wine bars. Crispy clean rooms
, perfect location, very friendly staff!
- All is good. The pensión is ok 3rd floor without elevator so if you have heavy luggage, prepare for it.
Very nice reception, helpful host,
Near the tapas area and points of interest
- Lovely and quiet , nice decor , good fir the old town , very helpful checkin , perfect
- Cozy little pension in the heart of the city, right in the pedestrian street with tapas and wine bars. Crispy clean rooms
Top Guest Houses In Elciego Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Elciego Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Elciego Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Elciego Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!