10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Elbete Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Elbete Navarre is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Elbete Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Elbete Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Elbete Navarre. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Elbete Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Elbete Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Elbete Navarre:
Set in the village of Elbete, Posada Elbete features is surrounded by attractive gardens. Its restaurant serves local dishes prepared with produce grown on the grounds.Each rustic room at Posada Elbete has exposed stone walls and beamed ceilings. There is free Wi-Fi, heating and a private bathroom.The guest house has a terrace overlooking the surrounding countryside. There is also a TV room and a small library.The Baztán Valley is ideal for cycling, hiking and horse riding. Señorio de Béritz Nature Reserve is a 20-minute drive away. A local swimming pool can be found 1,650 feet away.Pamplona can be reached in 40 minutes by car, while San Sebastián and the nearest beaches are approximately 37 mi from the Elbete.
- The hotel and staff were good food great value for money. Sta nav took us to a place 10 kms away but when I phone the lady owner gave good directions even though it was night and dark.
- Bed comfy. Food lovely. Clean and warm. Friendly English speaking staff who welcomed my pet. Plenty to see in this beautiful area and only a short hop to the French border. Would book again.
- Fenomenal ubicado para visitar los pueblecitos del Valle de Baztan! El desayuno buenísisisimo y la habitación estupenda.
- Buena ubicación para visitar el valle del Baztán. Desayuno abundante y variado. La pareja que lo gestiona encantadores. Repetiriamos seguro!
El desayuno buenísimo y la pareja que lo lleva muy amable.
Tenemos pensado volver en Primavera.
Hostal Trinkete Antxitonea
This 19th-century mansion is located in the Old Town of Elizondo, in the Basque Country’s Baztan Valley. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.Hostal Trinkete Antxitonea’s restaurant serves simple, traditional Basque food. Breakfast is available every day, and you can enjoy dinner from Monday to Saturday.The Trinkete Antxitonea has a court where you can play the traditional Basque game of pelota. There is also a TV lounge with a computer which you can use for free.The guest house is located next to the River Baztan, in Elizondo’s Txokoto area. The French border is just 25 minutes’ drive from Elizondo, and Pamplona is 50 minutes away. You can drive to the coast and San Sebastián in around an hour.
- Perfect location, good-sized rooms with excellent beds, a good bathroom and lovely wooden floors!
- The position is fantastic! Very central and by the bridge. The room was spacious and comfortable and quiet.
- Very friendly staff, patient with our poor Spanish. Good location in town. Pelota court attached, was interesting to watch the game.
- The staff where very accommodating and helpful, Elizondo is a hidden jewel in the Pyrenees and well worth a visit
- Manager very helpful. Breakfast good. Bedroom good size with modern bathroomand view of the river. Rather dark though.
Pension Txokoto provides accommodations in Elizondo. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property has free WiFi.At the guesthouse, rooms include a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Pamplona is 31 miles from Pension Txokoto, while Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 30 miles from the accommodation.
- Very efficiently run place, made the stay comfortable and relaxing.
- Lovely place in a nice quiet little town. The owner was very helpful and let us store our bicycles in her garden (just down the street). The rooms are very smart and must be recently refurbished as everything was immaculate.
- Friendly, helpful service. Beautifully clean and modern room in ideal central situation
- La cama comodisima, la pensión es como un apartamento muy acogedor ,la ubicación es ideal y lo mejor la persona responsable de la pensión Idoia
- Todo Perfecto. La situacion, está muy limpio, es muy confortable, la chica es muy amable y servicial. Es una muy buena elección!!!
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal Itzalargikoborda offers accommodations in Elizondo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms include a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a breakfast made of local products and there is a restaurant that opens on weekends.San Sebastián is 27 mi from Hostal Itzalargikoborda, while Biarritz is 24 mi from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 21 mi from Hostal Itzalargikoborda.
- I ask for a more quiet room and receive à Nice and quiet room. Really good athmosphere at the spa
- The hostal Itzalargikoborda is hidden away in a forestry area along a tiny little road, one of the pilgrims tracks through the Pyrennees. Nice and serene. Comfortable and clean.
- Nice quiet spot tucked away near Elizondo. Breakfast with local products – yogurt first class from a local supplier. The family running the hostal were very pleasant, and helpful to indicate places to visit in the area.
- Wilderness area of the location. Testu Navarra wine for good night.
- El desayuno excelente, muy amables, la habitación perfecta para el precio que tiene, preguntamos por lugares que visitar y enseguida nos hizo una ruta estupenda. No tengo nada malo que decir, un fin de semana perfecto.
Hostal Venta San Blas
This rustic-style guest house features stone walls, wooden beamed ceilings and rooms which have been carefully decorated. It is located in the small village of Almandoz, 30 minutes ‘drive from Pamplona.Hostal Venta San Blas offers 7 double or twin rooms offering views of the surrounding countryside. Each room comes with central heating and a private bathroom.This charming guest house has a restaurant, which offers à la carte dishes and daily menus. There is also a bar, where guests can relax while having a drink by the fireplace.Hostal Venta San Blas is conveniently located on the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route.Free private parking and free Wi-Fi are also available.
- Charming hosts, good location, very quiet. Basic but comfortable and friendly place. Travellers with children welcome.
- Arrived at the end of a long hike, (Camino Baztan) staff and room were exactly what I needed. Food and drink were great (tortilla was perfect). Would definitely stay again.
- Friendly stuff. Carlos welcome us with a hand shake. It was like a home away from home. Super clean and confortable. It was a great experience. I will recomended to anyone.
- The owners are wonderful. It’s 100% clean. Great dinner in the evening. Friendly guests. Very dog friendly. Love it. This is our second visit and we will be back again
- Already when we entered the house we felt like at home. Our hosts Carlos and Xefe welcomed us very warmly as if we knew each other for ages and were able to quickly adapt to our little bit changed situation. They served us very tasty dinner and traditional breakfast and on our request they added also home-made local liqueur Pacharan 🙂
Located in Doneztebe, Hostal Ameztia features a terrace. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, the rooms have a desk and a flat-screen TV. Hostal Ameztia has some units with mountain views, and all rooms come with a private bathroom. All guest rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.Guests at Hostal Ameztia will be able to enjoy activities in and around Doneztebe, like cycling.Pamplona is 29 miles from the guesthouse, while Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- very friendly staff, rooms immaculate, restaurant across road was very good
- A perfect place to visit the amazing valleys in northern Navarra. We stayed 3 nights, comfortable and clean.
- Small room , but extremely clean and comfortable, excellent shower.
- I will go back as soon as possible and try to envoy the village and mention routes walking or btt. very good place to enjoy nature and basque people.
- We were in the newly refurbished annex in front on the hotel (open since one month). Very quiet spacious rooms. We had a very good evening meal. Parking in the neighbourhood. Very vriendly owners.
Hostal Oitzeko Ostatua
Featuring a terrace and a restaurant, Hostal Oitzeko Ostatua is located in Oiz. Guests can have a drink at the bar.At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a balcony. With a private bathroom, some rooms at Hostal Oitzeko Ostatua also feature a mountain view. At the accommodation rooms are equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Guests at Hostal Oitzeko Ostatua will be able to enjoy activities in and around Oiz, like cycling and fishing.Pamplona is 31 miles from the guesthouse, while Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 24 miles from the property.
The receptionists were friendly and the hotel was in a quiet village in the mountains.
The room was clean and tidy with a spacious bathroom.
- Hemos estado muy a gusto,la propietaria muy simpática y dispuesta a ayudarte.La habitación bonita y confortable.El desayuno muy bueno y el entorno muy bonito y tranquilo.
- La ubicación perfecta para visitar la zona. El trato excelente de Saioa y el completo desayuno. Se accede bien en coche y se aparca fácil por los alrededores.
- Una estancia estupenda. Un entorno encantador. LA dueña super amable. Tienen un restaurante en el mismo hostal que sirve Una comida muy buena y viene de lujo poder cenar en el mismo hostal despues del todo el dia visitando la zona. Un desayuno muy bueno, croissanes calientes y zumo de naranja natural.. habitacion comoda y muy limpia. 100% aconsejable!
- La chica que nos recibió y atendió lo hizo muy bien. El hostal-edificio rural es muy bonito y el entorno está muy bien acondicionado, se aparca bien cerca.
- The receptionists were friendly and the hotel was in a quiet village in the mountains.
Hostal Rural Onbordi
Hostal Rural Onbordi is located in the north of Navarra, on the banks of the River Bidasoa. Surrounded by forests, its rooms all have private bathrooms, heating and TV.Onbordi Hostal Rural offers good access to the N-121, a main road, allowing you to get easily to the beaches of Fuenterrabia and San Sebastián, as well as the city of San Sebastián, which is 25 mi away. There is free onsite parking.The 18th-century building has a lounge and a splendid dining room serving breakfast. There is also a café-bar. Outside is an attractive, sunny terrace.The area around Onbordi rural guest house is ideal for fishing, cycling and hiking. The property’s reception will be happy to offer advice on local sights.
- Owners were helpful and chatty, their guest house was in a very rural location although quite close to main A121A artery road.
- Very friendly family/ staff. Great service at breakfast time. Very relaxed place to stay.
- Beds were comfortable. Weren’t affected by the traffic nearby. Didn’t find it too difficult to locate.
- the neighbourhood and the staff. The room was nice and clean.
- La cama muy cómoda 😜el sitio muy tranquilo en un lugar muy bonito
Hostal Rural Arrobi Borda
Set between the rivers of Arga and the Olazar, this rural accommodations is located on the heart of Quinto Real Forest. Hostal Rural Arrobi Borda features a restaurant with views of the woods.Rooms at the Arrobi Borda have heating and include a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer.The guest house features a country-style décor throughout, with wooden furniture and tiled floors. There is a common TV lounge with sofas and a fireplace, as well as a bar.The restaurant features floor-to-ceiling glass windows, offering views of the forest and the rivers. It serves seasonal dishes made with local produce, and specializes in rice dishes and homemade desserts.Staff at the reception arranges trips to places like the Eugi Reservoir, which is is 1.2 mi away. Hostal Rural Arrobi Borda is 30 minutes’ drive from Pamplona.
- There is great attention to detail in the room and on the property. The room had so many nice extra features. The owner is so friendly. We had an issue with picking up our rental car a day late and he was so accommodating, understanding, and helpful. He helped turn a bad day into a great two nights. The view is beautiful and the food is amazing!!! Breakfast is delicious and huge! His cheese, spinach, pine nuts, and shrimp Cannelloni was the best dish I had in Europe! I will dream about this dish. LOL Don’t miss trying his desserts, too. The area is beautiful to hike and explore.
- This hidden gem is the reality of 2 guys vision to restore a 3 story villa into very cosy accommodation lodgings and a restaurant and bar, with a beautiful setting by the stream. There are hiking options by foot or close drives by car. However the hospitality of Manuel is first class along with his cooking and all of this at very reasonable prices.
- Very helpful staff. Nice big room. Plenty of space for the dog. Although outside was cold the room was lovely and warm. Good big bathroom. Extremely clean everywhere.
- Good service, friendly host, nice Donner and an excellent breakfast.
- Location nice and quiet (apart from the stream). Pretty set-up with eye for detail. Very clean. Excellent food.
Hostal Etxeberri in Eugi features a terrace and a bar. Featuring free shuttle service, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi and a tour desk are provided.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the guesthouse.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.Pamplona is 18 miles from Hostal Etxeberri. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 21 miles from the accommodation.
- Camino walker. Found myself in Zubiri without a bed. Found Exteberri on Booking.com. 5 miles from Zubiri. Took taxi, shared with other Camino walkers. Very pleasantly to find this beautiful property on lake, with bar and dinner, friendly family staff.
- Helpful staff. Good food. Great views, and location. Plenty of hot water for a bath after a day on the Camino.
- The staff were very helpful & even drove to our location to pick us up as we walked too far past it. Local cuisine was excellent
- Set in a beautiful location. They came and picked us up from Zubiri and I’m so glad we stayed there. The food was excellent and the view from our window was stunning, over looking a resorviour. Loved it!
- Great dinner by a fireplace over looking the lake. Shuttled us from Zubri to hotel and back! Much appreciated
Top Guest Houses In Elbete Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Elbete Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Elbete Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Elbete Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!