10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In El Verger Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
El Verger Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in El Verger Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Verger Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Verger Valencia Community. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in El Verger Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in El Verger Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In El Verger Valencia Community:
Located in the heart of Denia, Hostal Cristina is located in the only street that climbs up to the castle and is also only 15 minutes’ walk from the beach.All rooms are equipped with a wardrobe and private bathroom. Some rooms offer a mountain view.The local beaches are only a 5-minute walk away. Guests can also easily reach the port, from where ferries sail to Ibiza and Mallorca, as well as the railway station.The Spanish and Russian-speaking staff will be happy to provide information about the area.
- Excellent location, close to everything, clean room with a small fridge, clean bathroom.
- The hotel was in a great position. We booked two rooms, I was more than happy with mine, decent shower, tv and heating/aircon.
- The location was fantastic and the accommodations were very satisfying.
Basic hotel. Comfy bed. Near center of Denia and within walking distance to the beautiful marina and beaches.
Bars and restaurants are close
5 minute walk to the old town, full of bars, restaurants and shops
extremely clean, simple hostel, having all needed. Ask at reception for hairdryer, always some one about in the mornings(cleaner very helpful and thorough). If you want a cheap efficient room , this is fine. I f you arrive late or no one around,,,don’t panic, ring the number in the porch and you will be told (in English if wanted) where to find key. Would stay again, made up with charge, for what you get…one tip, get your shower gel, although provided very small sachet…however clean towels every day and next door coffee and toast etc(breakfast) very cheap, if not there just down road on corner another good snack eater…had a great time.
A short walk to the beach and in the historic center, this hotel features attractive interiors with wooden beams dating from the 16th century, as well as a scenic rooftop terrace.Enjoy the unique, historic atmosphere of the Loreto. The hotel was once a convent and was built over 450 years ago. It has been beautifully renovated retaining all its historic charm, allowing you to relax on the roof terrace.Throughout your stay you can learn about the history of the delightful Hotel Loreto. It is rumored that there is a secret tunnel linking the hotel to Denia’s Moorish castle.Walk through to the airy and cool inner courtyard or sit back and enjoy an afternoon drink on the street terrace. You can also savor the delicious, traditional meals served in the Llauradora de Loreto Restaurant or the 17 other tapas bars on the street.Take the short, 2,400 feet walk through the historic center to the beach where you can soak up the sunshine at a local beach bar or have a swim in the mild waters of the Mediterranean.
- breakfast was really good, the location is perfect, right on the old street, lots of restaurants, great atmosphere
- Great little hotel, nice staff, nice cozy room, super central, nice breakfast. Helped to make my accidental change of plans turn into a nice short stay in Denia. Lots to explore nearby, wish I could have stayed a couple more days.
- Amazing location, super friendly and helpful staff. Very good breakfast. Beautiful building in lovely street filled with quaint restaurants. Easy to find hostal from tram stop and minutes away from all tourist attractions especially Denia Castle. Building being renovated on upper floor, still hostal kept clean and minimum disruption caused.
- A lovely welcome from Reception and warm reception for our Dog. Very nice room on the second floor (warning there is no lift) and a very comfortable and clean environment. The hotel is in a very good location and very close to the local shops, bars and restaurants. Walking distance to everything including the Marina. Do plan your parking though as the Hotel is in the Old Town and on a pedestrian only street.
- The staff on reception were extremely helpful friendly and welcoming, especially Cecelia who had a wealth of knowledge about the area and transportation to other towns on the coast. The breakfasts were very good and restaurant area was lovely. The location was great in the old town and the room was very quiet even though the hotel is on a main back street.
Located in Denia, within 2.3 miles of Denia Ferry Port and 2.3 miles of Denia Bus Station, PinkFlamingo provides accommodations with a terrace and free WiFi. Located around 3 miles from Denia Castle, the guesthouse is also 2.5 miles away from Denia Tram Station. Les Rotes Beach is 4 miles from the guesthouse.The guesthouse has an outdoor pool. Guests at PinkFlamingo will be able to enjoy activities in and around Denia, like cycling.The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 68 miles from the property.
- The Room was basic, there was a mossie net over the 2 beds which was filthy, there was no food, no bar, 1 staff,,
- It was quite convenient to Harbour you could get taxi for around 12 euro. Very quiet and peaceful. Had pool but empty at time of stay.
- Had great views and if u like being in the mountains it’s a great place. Swimming pool was clean and cool.
- Die Aussicht von da oben ist sensationell. Die Lage super ruhig oben am Berg, allerdings ein ganzes Stück außerhalb von Denia, was man wissen sollte. Leider konnten wir den Pool nicht nutzen, das Wetter hatte nicht so mit gespielt. Unbedingt bei “El Campus” essen gehen! Man fährt daran vorbei und man kann super günstig Tapas essen und einfache Gerichte genießen. Auch das Frühstück sehr gut und günstig. Es gibt einen Kühlschrank der mit alkoholischen und nicht alkoholischen Getränken gefüllt ist. Man nimmt sich und bezahlt bei Abreise.
- La piscina muy bonita y genial. La habitación era limpia. El trato con el personal bueno.
Hostal Tres Molins
One of our top picks in Jesus Pobre.In the village of Jesús Pobre, Hostal Tres Molins features rooms with a balcony or terrace. It offers easy access to the nearby Macizo de Montgó Park and is just a 15 minute drive from Dénia’s beaches.Each simply-decorated room at Hostal Tres Molins has air conditioning. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A small selection of cafés and shops can be found in Jesús Pobre. Dénia has a range of restaurants and bars, and is just 6 miles away.Gandia and its beaches can be reached in less than 30 minutes by car. Valencia and Alicante are approximately 62 miles away.
- Very sympathetically converted town house in the gorgeous village of Jesus Pobre. The key is collected from Pedro’s bar and restaurant. Breakfast in the bar with villagers the following morning was a treat.
- We were visiting relatives in the area. Only hotel/hostel in Jeses Pobre and was at time of festival which we joined in, albeit the music on the Saturday night continued until 5.00AM but did not disturb us
- Little private terrace at the back and original features were exposed in the wall, large bathroom, excellent quality decoration little rural gem, great value for the money. We had spainish style breakfast in Pedro bar very reasonable and great to mix with the locals.
Breakfast not included but can be bought at the bar next door which is owned by the same people. This is a very Spanish village which we found a little unwelcoming.
The place was spotlessly clean. We only needed a few nights there whilst builders were working in our villa closeby on el Montgo.
- Bastante espacio, la habitación amplia, el armario bastante espacioso, el baño también y el extra de la terracita/patio es una maravilla. El trato es amable y agradable, me ha gustado mucho la experiencia de alojarme aquí.
La casita de invitados
Located 7 miles from Denia Ferry Port, La casita de invitados in Denia features a garden. All rooms have a kitchenette and a private bathroom. Denia Bus Station is 7 miles away.At the guesthouse, the rooms include a closet. All rooms have air conditioning and a TV, and some units at La casita de invitados have a mountain view. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Denia Castle is 7 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 62 miles from La casita de invitados.
Very nice family and we could stay until evening
before check out.
- Very nice and clean place to stay, it has all the details, good swimming pool, close to the beach. Great hosts!
Lo que mas me gusto es el equipamiento de la casa y sobre todos los detalles (Cafetera , Capsulas de cafe ,azucar , Agua )
Tambien la intimidad ya que la casita al estar ubicada en la parte trasera del chalet ,tienes la sensación de estar solo .
- Esta muy cerca de la playa pero no en primera línea como pone en el anuncio.
La cercanía a la playa y la tranquilidad de la zona.
La casita muy limpia, con todo lo necesario para pasar unos días
- Very nice family and we could stay until evening
One of our best sellers in Denia! Aqua House is offering accommodations in Denia. The property is around 6.8 mi from Denia Ferry Port and 7.5 mi from Les Rotes Beach.At the guest house, rooms are fitted with a wardrobe. Each room comes with a private bathroom.Aqua House offers a terrace and a shared lounge where guests can relax.The property is 6.2 mi from Denia Castle and 6.2 mi from Denia Bus Station. Denia Tram Station is 6.8 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 50 mi from Aqua House.
Having stayed in many different hostels… I found Hostel Aqua Denia to be very close to the top of my list of “must return” locations .
Family run, extremely friendly an most welcoming, nothing was too much trouble.
There was a great continental breakfast, awesome coffee and lots of smiles!
It felt more like staying in a friends beautuful villa, a one minute walk to the beach, great beach activities, sandy and clean, windsurfing and kite surfing plus loads more for the kids…
Pet friendly, everything is in awesome condition; as this is a brand new hostel.
Don’t be put if by the low number of reviews… this is due to opening less than a month ago.
Good luck & thank you Aqua… you made my stay a real treat 🙂
- The owner is lovely and really helpful, i was given a beer on arrival, she even lent me her bike so i could cycle to Parc Natural de la Marjal de Oliva-Pego and offered me a lift to the local supermarket. The hostel is really clean and modern and comes with 2 playful kittens!
- La amabilidad de Belén y la tranquilidad de la zona
- Die Inhaberin war sehr bemüht und hat uns ein sehr gutes Restaurant (Los Baños) empfohlen 🙂 wir und unsere 2 Hunde haben sich sehr wohl gefühlt!
- Al lado de la playa. Lugar tranquilo. Alojamiento acogedor y original.
- Having stayed in many different hostels… I found Hostel Aqua Denia to be very close to the top of my list of “must return” locations .
Oldeniacenter is located in Denia, within 2.6 miles of Denia Ferry Port and 2.2 miles of Denia Castle. Located around 2.6 miles from Denia Bus Station, the guesthouse is also 2.7 miles away from Denia Tram Station. Free WiFi is provided.Les Rotes Beach is 5 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 65 miles from oldeniacenter.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Denia.Located on Denia’s main beach, Denia Beach Oasis is 10 minutes’ walk from the old town and port. It has a chill-out terrace with sea views, an outdoor pool, and free public parking nearby.The modern, air-conditioned rooms at Denia Beach Oasis feature free Wi-Fi, a 22-inch plasma TV and private bathroom. Some rooms have access to a shared balcony, some of which have sea views.The property’s restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean food. In the evenings, there is a barbecue on the spacious terrace. There is also a function suite for events with live music.
- Good location right on beach- small intimate place- popular cafe and restaurant- very friendly staff
- Great location, a short walk from the centre of Denia which is a beautiful town. Friendly, helpful staff. Comfy bed. Great meals in the restaurant. We would definitely return if visiting the area again.
- This was a very small older hotel in a quiet part of town. It was really cute and the bath was recently remodeled and very modern. The staff was great and breakfast was anything on the menu. They had a full service restaurant with good food. The beach was just across the street.
- Price for denia very good, location good 10 min walk from main town and across the road from Aldi and several good restaurants. Staff at Oasis excellent, friendly and approachable. Nice pool, washing machine and wifi in apartment both nice touches.
- Comfy beds, aircon, spotlessly clean, beautiful beach, nice pool, laid back and friendly
One of our top picks in Denia.Hostal Comercio is located in a pedestrianized street in the heart of Denia, within a 15-minute walk of the town’s top beaches. Offering views of the Montgó Nature Reserve, it has an on-site restaurant.A choice of a Mediterranean-style breakfast or buffet breakfast with homemade pastries is available. You can enjoy a quick snack or some traditional-style tapas for lunch at the property.Hostal Comercio also has a 24-hour reception desk, so you can come and go as you please, at any time of the day or night. The marina, fishing port and castle are around a 10-minute walk from the property.
- Great value for the money,and would stay again.Staff very friendly.
- The breakfast was simple but very nice. You get a to choose a between a several things , I strongly recommend you fresh orange juice and tipical Spanish toasts with olive oil and tomato. Simply amazing!
- Great location. Very comfortable. Really nice staff. Good Spanish breakfast. I would recommend. I will be back, see you in October
- Spotlessly clean. V comfortable beds and good breakfast. Location is good for the main bar street and market. Don’t miss Placa Antonio tho as it’s much prettier. The port area is also lovely for a drink to appreciate the view of the castle.
- There was an ample selection of breakfast ingredients to cater for an international clientele. Top range coffee machine dispensed as good as any found in more expensive hotels.
The family-run Hostal L’Anfora is 10 minutes’ walk from the beach and 15 minutes’ walk from the harbor, where you can catch the ferry.The bright, air-conditioned rooms come with a safe and a work desk. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and amenities.There is a tour desk, a vending machine for drinks and a luggage storage. There is easy access to the AP7 Motorway, and Valencia and Alicante are within an hour’s drive of the guest house. Denia Bus Station is 0.6 mi away.
- Very friendly and efficient reception. Room clean, small but adequate and, given the excellent location, great value for money.
- FRIENDLY STAFF…MADE TO FEEL VERY WELCOME…ALL AREAS OF HOTEL ARE SUPER CLEAN.
- Position near the port and many restaurants. Really nice staff and very clean.
- Really laid back, friendly and helpful staff, let me check in to my room early and get some well needed midday sleep!!
- Nice & friendly stuff, central location, very clean
Top Guest Houses In El Verger Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in El Verger Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in El Verger Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in El Verger Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!