10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In El Varadero Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
El Varadero Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in El Varadero Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Varadero Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Varadero Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in El Varadero Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in El Varadero Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In El Varadero Andalucía:
Hostal Cabrera can be found overlooking the port in Motril, just 0.6 mi from Los Moriscos Golf Course. It offers free Wi-Fi throughout and a furnished rooftop sun terrace.The attractive rooms at Cabrera include air conditioning and heating. They also feature a private bathroom with a shower.Cabrera Hostal offers guests a luggage storage service. There is also a tour desk with plenty of information on the surrounding area.Set on the Tropical Coast 650 feet from Poniente Beach, the guest house is just 30 minutes’ drive from the center of Granada. Almería is an hour away.
- Owner was friendly and helpful. Room was very comfortable.
Pleasant gentleman on reception.
Room clean and comfortable.
On street parking
- The staff were friendly and helpful, both in reception and in the cafe and restaurant. The food was good and was available over extended periods, both at breakfast and in the evenings.
- The owner was very friendly and helpful. He gave us information about a tour we were interested in. Also accompanied us to our room and went out of his way to find us an iron, as the one he normally has he had lent to some other guests already. He ended up going to his own house and lending us his personal one. Very impressed and grateful. The room was clean and quiet and the beds and pillows comfortable. Nice shower too! All in all, great value for money! Would definitely stay again! Muchas gracias!
- It was clean a good price and the staff are very helpful
Hostal Puerto Beach
Located on the beachfront in Motril, Hostal Puerto Beach features a terrace and free WiFi. This 1-star guesthouse offers a shared lounge and a concierge service. The guesthouse has a Mediterranean restaurant.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the guesthouse.Nerja is 25 miles from Hostal Puerto Beach, while Almuñécar is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 54 miles from the property.
- Beds good, breakfast good value. Menu del dia excellent.
- Extremely friendly staff and lovely tapas. nice room with balcony. Located in port area of Motril with a few bar/restaurants close by.
- Nette Betreiber, gut funktionierendes WiFi, Cafe-Restaurant im Hostel
- La atención del personal fue excelente, sin comparación
- La habitación cuádruple es bastante grande y estaba muy limpio. La señora que nos atendió muy amable.
Just 650 feet from Motril Town Hall, the Hostal Colonia in central Motril offers air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs. Granada Beach and Motril Port are a 10-minute drive away.All rooms at the family-run Hostel Colonia have a private bathroom, heating and free Wi-Fi. Some have a private balcony.The Colonia’s central location means shops, bars and restaurants are a short walk away.There is a tour desk which can provide guests with information about the area. Granada and the Sierra Nevada National Park are within an hour’s drive.
- They didn’t make a problem for storing away our tandem bike in the private part of the hostel.
- Price per quality was excellent especially compared to location and cleanliness
- Bed was OK. Location excellent in the city centre near fruit shops, restaurants etc.
Its was fun to meet this serious lady which was mentioned in many reviews from this place.
But overall the place is nice.
- Very clean, nice fresh bedding, daily maid service. Near to great bars and restaurants although I managed on free tapas in Motril.
Hostal la Campana
Centrally located in Motril, Hostal la Campana offers 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and reasonably priced on-site parking. Buses to Motril’s beaches, located 1.2 mi away, stop 650 feet from the property.All rooms are air conditioned and heated. They feature a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. There is a desk and a wardrobe. Guests can make free phone calls to Spanish landline numbers.There is a TV and seating area in the lobby, as well as a computer with a printer for guest use. You will find bars and restaurants nearby. Granada is 37 mi away.
- Everything was great. The staffs are very nice. I have a good stay there.
- There was no food available at this hotel but we found a very good cafe just on the corner of the street . The parking on site was a good bonus with the location being right in the city centre.
- Location is very good! Around the corner there is kids playground, shops, bars!
- Friendly welcome (in Spanish only as expected) and excellent value place to stay. Good, spacious, clean bathroom. Close to restaurants and good tostadas at Bio Muller for breakfast.
- Super value for money. Super clean and convenient. Every little details is thought about.
Casa de los Bates
One of our best sellers in Motril! Set in an Italian-style building from the 14th century, Casa de los Bates features an outdoor pool. Located in Motril, it is surrounded by gardens and offers free Wi-Fi and free bicycle use.Elegant rooms and suites are air conditioned and overlook the beautiful gardens or the sea. They have a safe, mini-bar and coffee maker. There is a desk and wardrobe, and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and toiletries.Breakfast is served in a dining room with a fireplace. The hotel has a restaurant, bar and several lounges featuring antique furniture and a piano.A laundry service and luggage storage are offered. There is free private parking on site. Playa Granada Beach and Los Moriscos Golf Course are 1.9 mi away.Tickets to visit the Alhambra can be purchased in the property.
- Lovely setting, WiFi. friendly staff, breakfast was very nice!
- The staff were extremely helpful, inspite of Booking.com not informing them we were coming. The setting was too stunning for words. Even though we have a villa in the area I would love to stay again.
- Perfect place with the most warm welcome. Great house, very nice room, so quiet at night. The breakfast is just great. Would highly recomment for travellers with the car who would like to have perfect rest after day trip over the cost.
- Unique historic property full of history and antiques
- Garden has a Riviera touch – beautiful terraces of trees and forna – pleasant hosts
One of our top picks in Salobreña.The family-run Hostal Jayma is located in Salobreña’s charming Old Town, just 15 minutes’ walk from the beach. It has a sun terrace with loungers, a shower and great views.The air-conditioned rooms at Hostal Jayma feature a private balcony or terrace. Each one comes with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer.There are many bars, cafes and restaurants within just 3 minutes’ walk, offering a wide range of food at reasonable prices.You can walk to shops, banks, the tourist office and Salobreña Bus Station in 2 minutes, and busses to the beach stop close to the property. The property also offers free guided tours of the town. Hostal Jayma also has a luggage drop-off parking space outside the door.With easy access to the N-340 Motorway, Hostal Jayma is a 45-minute drive from the amazing Alhambra, and 1 hour from the Sierra Nevada. The Moriscos Golf Course and the port of Motril are 5 minutes away.
- Lovely little hotel, very friendly staff. Very enjoyable sitting up on the terrace for breakfast or for a drink in the evening.
- A great hotel, just at the base of the old town and the beautiful white houses! My room was huge, super clean, and with a little balcony. The host was amazing and super friendly, offering restaurant and tapas options. It’s about a 20 minute walk to the beach, and really close to the bus stop (if you’re getting a bus from Granada). Would definitely stay here again.
Excellent position for town,old town and playa. Plenty of bars restaurants in all area many marked
on a map by our host and all were good. I did notice another review said not suitable for old
people,I am not exactly in my youth and had no problems
The owner Javier was very friendly, he made good recommendations for restaurants and tapas bars in Salobrena as well as for our trip to the Alpujarra.
The rooms and bathrooms are very clean, the breakfast was very good.
- The welcome at reception was excellent and very helpful. Room was very clean and bathroom well stocked. I used the hotel’s secure parking which worked well and was reasonably priced. The family owned business works hard to please its clients without all the frills of the typical chain.
Hostal San Juan
One of our best sellers in Salobreña! Hostal San Juan is set in the heart of Salobreña, on Andalusia’s Costa Tropical. This family-run guest house offers simple accommodations, a short walk from the beach.Rooms at the guest house have air conditioning and a balcony. Rooms also have free Wi-Fi access and satellite TV. The private bathrooms have a hairdryer.The guest house has a characteristic Andalusian courtyard and sun terrace. There is a seating area with plants. There is also a computer with free internet access.Hostal San Juan is ideally placed for exploring Salobreña, and is 650 feet from the bus station. The multilingual staff can provide information about the town. The town has a famous Moorish castle, with views of the Sierra Nevada and the sea.
- The owners must have thought us odd. We’d done a great deal of traveling and were tired with one of us sick as well. So we slept a great deal. Thankfully it was mostly quiet (inside). The hotel is also very pretty and serene. There was good light in the room and throughout the hotel. The owners keep the place spotless. The view from the rooftop deck is truly amazing– with a stunning view to the Sierra Nevadas with snow, Nice paintings and relics in the lobby. Overall this is a charming place to stay and a great value! Also the perfect base for exploring Salobrena–whether it be the beach, the fortress or old town.
- Great staff, convenient central location, great roof top terrace for relaxing and the proprietor Jean Pierre is very accommodating and full of great knowledge of the area
- JeanPierre and his wife, very helpful and so friendly. The bed very comfortable, the bathroom very clean with lots of hot water, with nice little touches. We will visit again.
- Convenient location, traditional style, comfortable bed, very friendly owners, good continental breakfast and excellent value.
- Everything very clean excellent value.Comfortable beds quite large rooms
Pensión Mari Carmen
Set in the historic village of Salobreña, Pensión Mari Carmen has a terrace with pleasant views. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.Rooms at this guest house feature a flat-screen TV, a hairdryer and a balcony. Rooms have private or shared bathroom.Salobreña’s Moorish castle is just 10 minutes’ walk from the guest house. The beach is only 0.9 mi away and the Alhambra, in Granada is only 50 minutes’ drive away. You can walk to Salobreña bus station in less than 2 minutes.
- Very friendly and accommodating staff. Amazing views over the town and towards the ocean.
- Extremely clean, good sized room, quiet. Nice large terrace and balcony. Staff was very friendly.
- The owner is the best! Such a great location and place to stay, kitchen and lovely balcony.
- The location of the property was excellent. It was very clean.
- Great view from a large terrace and good comfortable bed with hot shower
Hostal Palomares is set near the beach in the historic town of Salobreña, on the Costa Tropical. It offers free WiFi and an on-site bar-café, serving breakfast and tapas.All rooms at the Palomares have a private balcony. Some have views of the sea or the Sierra Nevada. They offer flat-screen TV and modern bathrooms with a shower and hairdryer.The guest house has an Andalusian-style patio and a lounge. A number of local products are available, such as wines from Granada, and hams and cheeses from La Alpujarra. Hostal Palomares also offers permanent photography, painting and flamenco exhibitions. There is also a business center.Salobreña’s Moorish Castle dates back to the 10th century. The Hostal can organize guided walking tours, as well as visits to wine and rum cellars. Guests can take part in watersports in a nearby surf club.The Sierra Nevada National Park is within a short drive. Free public parking is possible 650 feet away.Hostal Palomares is close to the bus and taxi station.
- The location was great because the neighborhood had everything we needed. there were ATMs and markets and restaurants The owner was very friendly and helpful. He made great suggestions for exploring the area.
- Nice location and the hotel manager is super-attentive and responsive and very, very agreeable and helpful. He was the best part of the stay.
- We liked the manager and his friendly way of treating us. We came for 1 night but stayed for 3 if that tells you anything.
- Hostel Palomares is a small and beautiful family run hostel in the lovely coastal down of Salobrena. The owner runs the hostel and is a perfect host taking care of all your needs and giving advice and tips of what to see and do.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, easy to find, walking distance to restaurants and bars and a comfortable bed
Hostal Mary Tere
This family-run hotel is located in central Salobreña, on the Costa Tropical. It offers air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony, free Wi-Fi, cable TV and a bathroom with a hairdryer.Hostal Mary Tere offers free guided tours of Salobreña on request. During the summer months, there is a chill-out zone with hammocks.The guest house’s café-bar serves snacks and drinks throughout the day. There is a range of restaurants within a short walk.You can walk to the beach in 10 minutes from Hostal Mary Tere. The amazing city of Granada is around 50 minutes’ drive away.
- The room was exactly what we expected, perfect for birthday weekend and close to a lovely beach.
We were a family of 3 booked for one night. The room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was clean and although spacious, the shower space was very small.
The staff on reception were very pleasant and helpful – it was a cold night so we asked for extra blankets, which were immediately sent to our room.
- Nos alojamos el día de la hispanidad. La habitación nos pareció correcta, la pedimos con cama de matrimonio pero por problemas de disponibilidad nos avisaron de que tenía que ser con dos camas, algo normal ya que reservamos con pocos días de antelación. La limpieza de la habitación era buena, el aire acondicionado funcionaba correctamente. En la televisión, un par de canales tenían problemas de señal, pero era lo de menos. Las camas cómodas en general. La ducha bastante estrecha, además de que al ducharnos por la mañana el agua salía templada tirando a fría. Ese era el único “pero” de la habitación. El hombre de la recepción muy amable, nos guardó las maletas para que aprovecháramos la mañana después del check-out. El pueblo bonito, pero se ve rápido. Algunos chiringuitos buenos para comer cerca. La situación del lugar es muy buena.
- La ubicación, las vistas al pueblo desde la habitación y lo atento que ha sido el personal.
- Para ser un hostal está muy bien. Las camas son cómodas, está limpio, el personal es agradable, está cerca de todo lo más turístico del pueblo y el restaurante que tiene sirve muy buenas comidas por 9€ el menú
Top Guest Houses In El Varadero Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in El Varadero Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in El Varadero Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in El Varadero Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!