10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In El Valle Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
El Valle Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in El Valle Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Valle Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Valle Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in El Valle Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in El Valle Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In El Valle Castile And Leon:
Located 2.5 mi from Bembibre, NRuta Ponferrada guest house offers free WiFi, a terrace and a 24-hour bar 15 minutes’ drive from Ponferrada.Colorful and modern rooms at this property come with a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a terrace. The private bathroom includes free toiletries and bed linen is provided. There is a shared lounge for guests to make use of.At NRuta Ponferrada you will find a 24-hour front desk, a tour desk where you can get information of the area, and there is a shop on site.León is an hour’s drive away and a 30-minute drive will take you to Astorga. Villafranca del Bierzo is 24 mi from NRuta Ponferrada. The property offers free parking.
- Habitaciones confortables, muy limpias y con sábanas de excelente calidad. A pesar de estar cerca de la carretera y al lado de la estación de gasolina es muy silencioso. Para pernoctar es excelente.
- Estaba muy limpio, y el personal del hotel era muy atento y agradable, era un sitio tranquilo
- Habitaciones confortables y limpias .Tan sólo eché de menos que hubiera secador de pelo.
- la cama es comodísima, el servicio muy amable y limpieza buena
- Todo muy limpio, la atención del personal, cenamos en el hotel aunque no nos entraran en la reserva y la comida estaba muy buena y barata. Relación calidad precio muy buena. Muy buena accesibilidad a la Autopista
Hostal Tio Pepe II
One of our best sellers in Bembibre! This modern hostel property is located outside Bembibre, Léon, just off the A6 motorway linking Madrid with the northwest. Here, you are able to enjoy facilities such as a cafeteria and Wi-Fi internet.Set conveniently off the main route from Madrid to the cities of Galicia (La Coruña, Vigo, Santiago), this hostel provides accommodations for those traveling through as well as those who wish to visit the many attractions in the surrounding area of Bierzo. After a day’s traveling you can enjoy a meal in the onsite restaurant, while a buffet breakfast is served from 07.00 each morning.
- Rooms comfortable considering the low price of the hostel. They had AC and television.
- el alojamiento es muy tranquilo y todo muy limpio. la habitación impecable, el servicio de limpieza súper amable y efectivo. los dueños me facilitaron un montón las cosas. repetiré seguro.
- No tuvieron inconveniente en dejarme asear despues de una prueba deportiva,pese a llegar mas tarde de la hora de salida
- El trato de Rubén , llegamos cerca de las doce de la noche y nos atendio estupendamente y tuvimls un problema con la calefaccion de la habitacion y enccuestion de 10 min no soluciono
El Hotel está bien situado, ya que nosotros ibamos a San Facundo que es un pueblito que está al lado.
La habitación individual tenía cama de matrimonio , que era bastante cómoda.
Hay parking gratuito en el hotel.
Hotel Carmen is located in the center of Bembibre, in Castilla y León’s El Bierzo region. This hotel offers rooms with free WiFi, a bathroom and a private balcony.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Bierzo cuisine, and there is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.At Hotel Carmen you will find a 24-hour front desk, a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk. The property offers free parking.Ponferrada is a 10-minute drive from Hotel Carmen and you can drive to León in around 50 minutes. Lugo is 1 hour and 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Very accommodating staff, great location and reasonably priced. Excellent value!
- Lovely people, good food, lots of room and a nice village with friendly people and nice walks close by
- Era lo que esperaba en relación al precio. Bueno y cómodo para estancias cortas. El personal muy amable
- Está muy bien situado pero los servicios que ofrece son bastante escasos. Buena idea la del parking y creo que por el precio de la habitación podrían incluir el desayuno , por lo menos uno sencillo . Hay una churrería cerca muy interesante , pero eso es mucho pedir imagino.
- La cortesia dei gestori ed il rapporto qualità prezzo.
Hostal el Palacio
Located in Molinaseca, Hostal el Palacio provides free WiFi. Among the various facilities are a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden. Guests can use a bar.At the guesthouse, rooms include a desk and a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. The rooms have a closet.Ponferrada is 5 miles from Hostal el Palacio.
- Perfect for the Camino! Excellent location and top notch restaurant. Awesome view of the bridge!
- Great location along the river. Best sangria on our trip to date.
- Having walked from Rabanal, walking into town to see our hotel was positioned right next to the river was truly a sight for sore eyes.
- Absolutely beautiful. David at check-in was very friendly and helpful. The food was the best I’ve had and the breakfast was delicious. Wish I could have stayed longer.
- Great location. Hosts were nice. Laundry done in about an hour. Second stay here.
Hostal Casa San Nicolas
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Casa San Nicolas offers pet-friendly accommodations in Molinaseca, 3.7 mi from Ponferrada.Some units have views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a gift shop at the property.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks transfer, bike rental and bike storage.Astorga is 24 mi from Hostal Casa San Nicolas, while Villafranca del Bierzo is 16 mi from the property.
- Everything! Josep was so welcoming and sensitive to the pilgrims needs. He welcomed me to use the porch, kitchen, living area. I loved using the porch and putting up a laundry to dry. It was a pleasant place to quietly sit and observe the locals. The church was right next door. Again, Josep was so accommodating for breakfast. Thank you!
- A little oasis after the grueling decent. Hosts are fabulous. Room was perfect and comfortable.
- The owner and his wife were superb hostesses. From food to Laundry, we had a great Brazilian meal with many pilgrims from all over the country .
- Wonderful experience at San Nicolas in Molinaseca. Mara and Jose Luis were very friendly, and made everything looks like home. We enjoyed the hospitality of our hosts as much as we were delighted by this beautiful “pueblo” . Highly recommended!
- Loved the family feel to this place! Felt so welcomed from start to finish! Great location- easy access to the Camino.
El Capricho de Josana Molinaseca
Offering a restaurant serving local cuisine, El Capricho de Josana Molinaseca is located in Molinaseca. Set on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, this guest house has free WiFi and lovely views.Each room with heating and modern, functional décor features a seating area with a TV and a private bathroom including free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms also offer air conditioning. Towels and bed linen are provided. There is a shared lounge available for guests.El Capricho de Josana Molinaseca is 10 minutes’ drive from the center of Ponferrada offering a wide variety of services, lively bars and traditional restaurants. El Bierzo Golf Course is 6.2 mi away.The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking, and Barcena Reservoir is 6.2 mi away. Leon and Lugo are within 68 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Ponferrada.Hostal Nirvana is located in Ponferrada’s city center, within 5 minutes’ walk of the Bus Station, Lazurtegui Square and Espanya Avenue. Templarios Castle and the Old Town are 15 minutes’ walk away.Air-conditioned rooms feature simple décor, heating, a TV and a private bathroom.There is a communal lounge with TV and a computer room with Internet access. Free WiFi is available throughout.Numerous shops, bars and restaurant can be found nearby. The Estadio El Toralín Stadium is 5 minutes’ walk from the guest house. Ponferrada’s Train Station is 10 minutes’ walk away.
- Convenient, comfortable and quiet! Nice breakfast available too.
- Hotel was good for the few hours were spent there. Only thing was it was a little far from the Camino route. The hotel staff very good and we appreciated their kind friendly manner.
- The staff all were very friendly and helpful!! The place was very clean and comfortable. It was a short walk to the Palacio de Templarios and to the Camino.
The staff was friendly & tried to be helpful despite the English-Spanish language barrier.
We were treated to good pinxtos in the bar with our beverages. And they graciously gave us 2 large bags of ice for our sore feet 🙂
Breakfast was good.
- It was very clean and had nice amenities like body wash and shampoo, plus a hair dryer. It had air conditioning which helped make our stay better
Posada El Tesin
Posada El Tesin is located in Rabanal del Camino. Among the various facilities of this property are a terrace and a bar. The restaurant serves Spanish dishes.At the guesthouse, all rooms include a desk and a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, rooms at Posada El Tesin also feature free WiFi, while selected rooms also feature a balcony. All rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Ponferrada is 22 miles from the accommodation, while Astorga is 15 miles from the property.
Nice outdoor cafe for sitting and people watching.
We had some changes in our booking (not the fault of the host) and the property manager worked very hard to meet our booking request. I appreciated her efforts to make our stay comfortable.
- Very good experience to include the staff working with us as we don’t speak much Spanish – great food, great room – set up to cater to the camino pilgrims.
- Nice property. Great location and cafe right on the Camino. Comfortable room but very small shower (like a small phone booth).
- Very friendly, added touches to make you feel welcome and comfortable, plenty of space, cloths line and good food and company, a definite plus all round
- Well thought out hotel for Camino walkers. The young woman at front desk was extremely helpfully!!!!!!!!!!!
- Nice outdoor cafe for sitting and people watching.
Set in the heart of Ponferrada’s historic center, Albergue Guiana is just 2 minutes’ walk from the Templars Castle, Encina Basilica and the Museum of Bierzo y de la Radio. Free WiFi and air conditioning are offered throughout.The property offers 2 types of accommodations. There are 2 floors of dormitory rooms for 6 or 7 people, each with lockers and shared bathroom facilities. There is also a third floor with private rooms and 2 studios. Private rooms have a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free shower gel. They also feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Studios have a small kitchen area for private use.Albergue Guiana offers a communal TV lounge and a dining area with vending machines for drinks and snacks. There is also a games room and a laundry room.Cyclists can take advantage of free parking in the garage for bicycles. There is also an area with tools, which is dedicated to cleaning and maintenance of bicycles.
- The albergue is very nice with its modern minimalist style. The rooms is clean with private bathroom inside. Everything is clean, include the kitchen as well.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Great kitchen and breakfast. Laundry great. Really a nice albergue.
- This albergue feels like a nice big hotel. Beds are assigned at check-in. They provide disposable sheets. There is a locker with a lock big enough for any backpack. For a room of 8 people there is a toilet and a shower with a great water pressure! Also they have a nice kitchen and dining room. In the basement there is a pool table, laundry room and space for bikes.
- Love the set up of the rooms. Very well thought out for pilgrim needs. Very clean and well organized. Breakfast is good.
- Great place to stay before you start the camino. Stayed in a four person room. Room was huge, more than enough space for us all. Ensuite was also large. It was clean and bright. Location was easy to find, close to the castle.
Casa Morrosco is set in Molinaseca, 3.7 mi from Ponferrada and 25 mi from Astorga. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A TV is featured.Villafranca del Bierzo is 16 mi from Casa Morrosco, while Las Médulas is 14 mi from the property.
- Great, friendly staff. Nice location. It’s not a four star hotel, but for just five more Euros than the out of town albergues, you get all of this: a great location, a shower and bathroom with hand soap and shampoo, etc., only four beds in the room—no bunk beds—excellent WiFi, a decent restaurant, a nearby shop, plenty of outlets to charge your phone, lamps, a TV, the feeling of a pension and not a grim albergue, close access to the river, no curfew at night, and you don’t get kicked out at 8am in the morning which is helpful if it’s raining. Great value! Great Camino option!!!
- Loved the central location in Molinaseca, close to all the restaurants and bars. The staff were super friendly and welcoming after a long day on the Camino. Especially thankful for a fan in the room!!
- I loved the property’s location and the room itself was adorable.
- Very clean, great shared bathroom, with good location. Friendly, helpful staff.
- Very comfortable room that was clean with a restaurant down stairs that served good food and staff service excellent
Top Guest Houses In El Valle Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in El Valle Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in El Valle Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in El Valle Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!