10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In El Saltador Bajo Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
El Saltador Bajo Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in El Saltador Bajo Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Saltador Bajo Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Saltador Bajo Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in El Saltador Bajo Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in El Saltador Bajo Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In El Saltador Bajo Andalucía:
Hostal La Isla
Hostal La Isla in Carboneras provides accommodations with a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. The 1-star guesthouse has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom and free WiFi. Some accommodations at the property include a balcony with a garden view.At the guesthouse, rooms come with a desk. All rooms in Hostal La Isla are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.A continental, buffet or gluten-free breakfast is available daily at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Mojácar is 15 miles from Hostal La Isla, while Agua Amarga is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 37 miles from the guesthouse.
Wonderful time spent in Carboneras in this lovely modern Hostel. The hosts could not have been more friendly and welcoming. Everything was spotlessly clean.
The room was amazing with possibly the most comfortable bed ever. The bathroom and shower is better than you’d find in a 4 star hotel.
We enjoyed the generous breakfast each morning where the staff were always smiling and friendly.
The location is great too, easy parking, short walk the beach and center of town, and very close to a lovely supermarket.
I hope that we can return in the future.
- We liked the location, staff,cleaning breakfastp.a. parking
- Delicious breakfast, kind and helpful staff, modern building and design, everything felt new, spacious room, loved that I had my own balcony. Big wonderful beach only 300m away. 1hr walk from the amazing Playa de Muertes.
- The hostal is newly built and rooms are very tidy and comfortable. Parking is no problem; in the street of the hostal itself or in the neighbourhood is always a possibility to park your car. Breakfast is very, very good. Personnel is helpful. Hostal is on 5 min walking distance of the centre of Carboneras.
Todo estaba perfecto.
Muy amable la señora, nos dio explicación de donde ir
Cerca del centro.
- Wonderful time spent in Carboneras in this lovely modern Hostel. The hosts could not have been more friendly and welcoming. Everything was spotlessly clean.
Hostal San Antonio
Just a short walk from the beach and in the center of Carboneras, San Antonio is the perfect accommodation for a family vacation in the Costa del Sol’s sunshine.Each room at the San Antonio is simple but attractive and boasts plenty of natural light. It offers beautiful views of the Mediterranean Sea.After enjoying breakfast in the guesthouse’s lounge area, head out into the morning sunshine to spend the day on the beach. Enjoy swimming in the mild Mediterranean waters while the children play on the sand. Hostal San Antonio does not have an elevator.The town of Carboneras and San Antonio are located in the famous Cabo de Gata National Park – a beautiful protected area where you can enjoy walking, horseback riding and cycling.
Hastal San Antonio is close to the beach, restaurants, shops and the old part of town. It’s not a fancy place but it is very comfortable.
Our room was on the sea side of the building and we had a sea view over the roofs of a few small houses from our balcony. The room was very clean, there is a wardrobe to hang clothes, the twin beds were comfortable and the bathroom, though small, was perfectly adequate.
Viviana and Ramón made us feel like family and were warm and welcoming. They even gave us an early breakfast so we could get an early start.
We would definitely stay here again.
- very friendly staff, very clean and a super location: central, at 20 meters from the beach, but calm
- The friendly welcome, the hospitality. Only staying there one night yet coming into the entrance you could see that here is someone hosting with the love for details. Each and every corner has gotten its own thoughts and same in the room. We were given a room with sea view on the third floor and loved that. It made the rainy day just that little sunnier. We definitely go back when visiting the region. The beach is just a few meters away and lovely once the sun was out again. Super Spanish breakfast, fresh fruit. The most welcoming place we stayed in during our time in the Cabo de Gata region.
Excellent location 1 minute walk to the beach, about 15 minutes from la Playa de los Muertos,
Lovely owners had plenty of suggestions.
- The employee were very kind and always very available to help us to know the city better.
- Hastal San Antonio is close to the beach, restaurants, shops and the old part of town. It’s not a fancy place but it is very comfortable.
El Trebol Bar & Hotel
One of our top picks in Carboneras – and a guest favorite.
Hostal Trebol is 250 feet from the beach in Carboneras, a fishing village in Almeria’s Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve. It offers air-conditioned rooms with a TV.The rooms feature a Nordic décor with warm colors and white furniture. Each comes with a work desk and a private bathroom.Breakfast is available at the Trebol guest house, and there is a bar and garden terrace.A laundry and ironing service is available.There is easy access to the A7 motorway, and the Trebol is 37 mi from Almeria Airport.
- Really friendly helpful staff. The hotel was spotless.
- Hotel room was super nice and recently remodeled. Very modern and clean.
- Everything! Great room, stylish decor, great breakfast, friendly staff.
-Brand new, everything was superbly clean.
– right behind the beach
– supermarket next door which is a decent size was very handy
– 10min drive to lovely playa de los muertos beach.
-could walk down the beach front for dinner anywhere which is lovely
- Stay was excellent. Very friendly staff and polite. The hotel is just 2 minutes walking to the beach. Will come back for sure!
Hostal San Andres
This pleasant guest house is located 1 minutes’ walk from San Andres Castle. It offers air-conditioned rooms with a balcony, free Wi-Fi and a terrace, 350 feet from Barquicos Beach.The bright rooms at Hostal San Andres feature pastel colors. All have a plasma TV, telephone and private bathroom with hairdryer. Some also include a hot tub.There is a café-bar which serves breakfast and traditional tapas. Calle Sorbas Street, just 150 feet away, is famous for its numerous shops, bars and restaurants.You can go diving at the beach, or catch a boat to San Andres Island from Carboneras Port, 10 minutes’ walk away. The rugged Playa de los Muertos Beach is 3.1 mi away from the guest house.Public pay-parking is available near the San Andres guest house, which is 21 mi from Nijar and 1 hours’ drive from Almeria.
- El pueblo es muy bonito. Tiene todos los servicios. Cerca de senderos y playas alucinantes
- El balcón donde tender el bañador y la toalla y la situación del hostal.
- El sitio centrico y los dueños te hacen sentir como en casa, ademas de tenerlo super limpio.
- Todo muy limpio, trato bastante cordial por parte del personal y una habitación muy confortable. Muy contenta con mi estancia en Hostal San Andrés.
Agradecer sobretodo la amabilidad de Andrés.
Y destaco la limpieza de todo, en pocos hoteles he visto tantísima pulcritud, enhorabuena!!
La cama cómoda y la situación del hostal muy buena en pleno centro y a un paso de las playas, y de todo.
El desayuno en el restaurante muy bueno y a buen precio.
Sin duda repetiremos
Pension Sol y Playa
Pension Sol y Playa is set on the beach, in the center of Carboneras. All of its air-conditioned rooms have a private balcony with sea views. Free parking is available nearby.Rooms are also heated and come with a TV and wardrobe. They have tiled floors and the private bathroom includes free toiletries. Some have a bath tub and others a shower. Some rooms feature a mini-bar and some have a flat-screen TV.The Pension Sol y Playa has a restaurant with a summer terrace. It serves Mediterranean cuisine.There is easy access to the AP7 Motorway and Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve is within a 5-minute drive. Almeria Airport is an hour’s drive away.
rooms recently refurbished, they are a bit small but for a one night stay, for us was adequate.
We only do one night stays, and have stayed here quite a few times, it suits our purpose.
The paseo and beach are right outside the door.
- El trato del personal es excepcional. 3ª vez que me alojo allí. Casi puedes saltar desde la terraza a la playa. Perfecto para alojarse durante el Triatlón de Carboneras.
- Dormir con el sonido del mar en primera línea de playa. Aire acondicionado
- En relación calidad-precio esta muy bien y la ubicacion es perfecta.
- La ubicación era excelente, además de ese balcón orientado hacia la playa. Llegamos más tarde de las 00:00 y no nos pusieron pegas, nos dieron solución. El chico de recepción nos atendió y aconsejo muy bien. Aunque no tenían desayuno e de decir que la comida estaba muy buena, sobre todo la paella de bogabante, que estaba para chuparse los dedos.
- rooms recently refurbished, they are a bit small but for a one night stay, for us was adequate.
Pensión Virgen del Mar Holidays
Located right on the beachfront in Mojácar, Pensión Virgen del Mar Holidays has attractive Arabic-style design. It offers a sun terrace, tour desk and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.Each bright room has tiled floors and a private bathroom. They also include a kettle and a TV, and some rooms have a balcony with sea views.Set on Andalucia’s Costa de Almería, the Pensión Virgen del Mar Holidays is within a 5-minute walk of many bars and restaurants, including the popular Mandala disco. Almería Airport and city center are around an hour’s drive away. A public parking is available nearby.
- had a good stay lots of traffic though and view was blocked a little by restaurants but all in all had a good time and room was great and would stay again.
- The room was very spacious, with a tea kettle included and a private little terrace with sea view. Wonderful value for the price, couldn’t ask for more.
- Lovely clean accommodation. Spacious and great lication
- very clean and comfortable room and location is fantastic
- The bathroom was very good. The beds were uncomfortable
Set on the beachfront in Mojacar, La Esperanza offers a restaurant and a terrace with sea views. This guest house has simply-decorated rooms with free WiFi and air conditioning.Each room has a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Some rooms offer a balcony or sea view.The property also has a 24-hour reception and a bar. Mojacar town center is 3.1 mi from La Esperanza and Club Marina Mojacar Golf Course is a 10-minute drive away. Almeria Airport is within an hour’s drive.
- The location and the view was good, the apartment complex was modern and comfortable, new and spacious. So for 4 of us it was very comfortable to stay. The access to The swimming pool in the apartment complex was the best part. The manager Emilio was very helpful and made all efforts to understand , and help us every single time.
- The staff were great,the pace clean, sma fridge, kettle, aircon
This was my second stay, it’s clean and well maintained and just perfect for a few days.
It’s above a Chinese restaurant which is handy for a night in and a takeaway!
The rooms at the front have a fab sea views and although small, terraces with tables and chairs. There are fridges in the rooms and a kettle can be provided.
There is good air con for both the summer and it’s warm in the winter.
An excellent location for the beach, restaurants and bars.
The staff are friendly and helpful.
- Excellent location with direct sea views. Lots of restaurants within walking distance.
- Staff really friendly. Great location to.walk to bars and restaurants. Great value for money for new yeats eve
Hostal Cervantes Playa
Hostal Cervantes Playa is located in Garrucha, 3.7 mi from Mojácar.Rooms are fitted with a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vera is 5 mi from Hostal Cervantes Playa, while Águilas is 21 mi from the property.
Gorgeous hotel. My room was really ample, my friends’ (a triple) wasn’t so much. Great value and a short taxi ride from Mojacar
Taxi service in Garrucha sucks. I was told that there was a fleet of only 20 taxis covering Garrucha, Mojacar and a couple other towns. Thankfully the hotel has a night bus stop nearby.
- Room was big enough, bathroom was extremely big, air conditioning ok, internet fast enough. Staff was very nice.
- It was so very clean and despite some staff being not great with the English language they always made an effort to try and understand me and help out
Great location with large bedroom and bathroom.
- Convenient position not far to the beach, a couple of minutes only. Very near the harbour, shops, bars and restaurants. Staff friendly.
- Gorgeous hotel. My room was really ample, my friends’ (a triple) wasn’t so much. Great value and a short taxi ride from Mojacar
Pensión Las Palmas
One of our best sellers in Carboneras! Pensión Las Palmas is located on the beachfront in Carboneras, on the Costa de Almería. It offers a 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The rooms at Las Palmas feature tiled floors and simple décor. Some rooms have a private balcony with sea views.The restaurant on site serves traditional Andalusian food and has a terrace. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink. The Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve is 45 minutes’ drive away. You can also drive to Almería Airport in 45 minutes.
- The owner and his wife were super-friendly and helpful. The breakfast was superb. The Pension is a thirty second walk from the sea.
- Everything you need, right on the beach. Complimentary breakfast. Lovely staff
- It’s a family owned business and they treat you like at home. They are very friendly and will help you with anything you need.
- Very friendly, helpful staff. Rooms basic but clean.
- The hotel was family run and they were really friendly. Mathaus was a great help and nothing was too much. Unfortunately the kitchen was closed in October as were a lot of the facilities in the town. The breakfast they gave me was more than adequate and the location was excellent. I would definitely stay their again.
Set 5 minutes’ walk from Carboneras Beach, Pensión Felipe offers rooms with private bathrooms. It also features a restaurant.Each simply decorated room at Pensión Felipe has air conditioning and a TV. The bathroom includes free toiletries.Guests can enjoy a range of Almerian cuisine in the Felipe’s restaurant. Bars and cafés can be found around Carboneras’ seafront.Cabo de Gata Natural Park is less than 0.6 mi from the guest house. Almería can be reached in less than an hour by car, while Roquetas de Mar is 53 mi away.
- Very central location, near restaurants/bars and beach. Very friendly personnel. Clean and good wifi connection.
- The pension and hotel has the same reception so if there is spare space in the hotel they upgrade you for more comfort, which is nice.
I only stayed overnight but it was a wonderful experience. The property is fairly well-maintained, and one of the receptionists, Luis, was most helpful. The food at a nearby restaurant was delicious, and as a guest, I only paid 12 euros – and I ate like a king. There was a salad, a starter, a main dish and a dessert. It also included a beverage, and since I skipped dessert, I got a free refill on my wine.
It’s a small town, but there is a wonderful seaside promenade, which proved quite useful to walk off that dinner. Overall, it’s a great place to stay if you want to hit beaches around Cabo de Gato, Almeria.
- Friendly guy at reception,clean room, good location in city centre , supermarket and restaurants nearby.
- La habitacion y la cama eran amplias. Todo estaba muy limpio.
Top Guest Houses In El Saltador Bajo Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in El Saltador Bajo Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in El Saltador Bajo Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in El Saltador Bajo Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!