10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In El Risco Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
El Risco Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in El Risco Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Risco Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Risco Gran Canaria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in El Risco Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in El Risco Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In El Risco Gran Canaria:
Alojamiento Rural La Montaña
Located in Tejeda, Alojamiento Rural La Montaña features barbecue facilities, garden and free WiFi. All rooms have a kitchen and a private bathroom. Guests can enjoy mountain views.At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a closet. Every room comes with a TV, and some rooms here will provide you with a terrace. Guest rooms come with a seating area.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Alojamiento Rural La Montaña.Playa del Ingles is 31 miles from the accommodation, while Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Quite a nice location if you’re looking for natural beauty and privacy. Nice terrace with some striking views! Spotlessly clean.
Amazing views. Peaceful place. I loved waking up and see some country animals in the fields around the property.
If you live in a big city you will love this place
- Wow! This place was magical. I’m saddened that I stayed for only 1 night. The surrounding mountains are so gorgeous in the morning. I highly recommend everyone get up early in the morning and walk around the area. The place itself is very spacious — it’s literally bigger than my studio in NYC. It had everything I needed. And it has a nice patio so you can sip tea and take in the views of these gorgeous mountains. Recommend it to anyone who wants a relaxing, calm, soothing place to stay — far away from tourists and their screaming children.
- Very nice and big appartment, with an enormous terrace with splendid view on the mountains!
- We loved the a tunning views above the mountains, it’s such a peaceful place at the end of the road. Javier gave the sweetest figs of Gran Canaria to us. 🙂 The whole studio was very clean and the kitchen had good equipment. Also it has an amazing terrace. It’s definitely a place to stay more than only 1 night.
Hotel Rural Las Longueras
This colonial style house is situated in the heart of Agaete valley, in the middle of an orange, mango and papaya tree plantation.This is a large mansion dating from the end of the 19th century and has been refurbished to accommodate a new style of tourism. The hotel has been lovingly decorated with wood combined with cheerful fabric and with a range of colors and a collection of antique pieces that fill the hallways and bedrooms.This is a place that oozes harmony and with charming grounds populated by hundred year old trees and a swimming pool surrounded by palm trees.
Breakfast super super super, with a sunny view to beatiful valley and mountains, and hens & chickens around your feet.
Valle d’Agaete just so wonderful, for us top beauty of Gran Canaria, Nearby Agaete restaurants OK, as also the harbour resturants. Longueras manor wonderful antique atmosphere.
We returned,this year because of the good experience from a former stay in the hotel.
- The location was superb with beautiful surroundings in complete peace and quiet. The room -in fact we were given a suite -was very comfortable and we enjoyed the breakfast terrace,outside seating areas and the views from the pool very much. The proximity to an attractive seaside village with good restaurants was an added bonus. We did not see anywhere else on the island that we would have preferred to stay. The staff were very friendly and welcoming. Breakfast was excellent. We hope to return next year
- The super friendly host, the location, the comfortable beds and the overall atmosphere in the hotel!
- Very comfortable hotel. Stayed for a week, and would have been happier to stay longer. Evening
- A beautiful location and excellent for walks from the hotel.
- Breakfast super super super, with a sunny view to beatiful valley and mountains, and hens & chickens around your feet.
Featuring free Wi-Fi access throughout and a 24-hour front desk, Casa Luna offers rooms in Agaete, a 15-minute walk from Puerto de las Nieves. The area is famous for its natural pools and rocky beaches.Each room has its own distinctive décor, and the private bathroom comes with a shower. Some rooms have a balcony.From Casa Luna, guests can easily reach Tenerife from Puerto de la Nieves, which has daily connections with the island. Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is a 30-minute drive from the property.
- We had a great room with bathroom, next to the terrace, very comfortable, clean and homey. The area for us was the best one on the entire island, if you are looking for enjoying nature and peace.
- Peaceful tranquil place.plenty of space.outdoor terrace was an added bonus.could make tea any time.very clean.welcoming hosts.traditional house+furniture.beautiful.
- Quirky, clean and comfortable accommodation in a very friendly town where everyone says hola’. Two outside terraces to sit and relax in; one shaded at the bottom of the house and one roof terrace with views of the mountains. Two friendly black cats! Friendly and helpful hosts. Local bakery for freshly baked croissants and smoothies to start the day and a friendly pub, La Perola, run by Pepe just down the road. We’re already planning a return visit.
- The host Monica was always helpful , the house and the room were big and comfortable. The location was great , although there is no option for breakfast we had a bakery next corner and had a wonderful morning breakfast every day to start with energy. Overall a great experience!
- Quiet town, lovely local bars. The casa was a lovely old building with a great roof terrace and two amazing cats.
Casa Santana Segura
Casa Santana Segura is located within the natural setting of Tejeda. Free WiFi access is available.The air-conditioned house has a full kitchen and a lounge with sofas and TV. You can enjoy mountain view and garden view. Rooms have a private bathroom.At Casa Santana Segura you will find a 24-hour front desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. Guests can find the Museum of Medicinal Plants, the Ethnographic Museum and the Town’s Sports Center 650 feet away. The area also has several restaurants and bars.The property offers free parkingand is located a 40-minute drive from the beach, and 50 minutes from Gran Canaria Airport by car.
- Lovely house, magnificent view, centre of the town but very restful and cosy bed. Alicia was lovely and provisions of fresh bread, local cheese and her own jam was the icing on the cake.
- Very nice and helpful owner. A super-equipped house, ideal for a longer stay for a couple. Despite the low temperatures outside, the owner provided warmth and comfort in the cottage. House is located in the center of the village, close to restaurants, with a beautiful view of the mountains. It provides rest in quiet and peace. The owner gave us for welcome homemade products, in addition a nice gesture was to leave every morning, fresh bread on a lemon tree. We recommend!
- Alicia was fabulous, her hospitality was excellent , we loved our stay in her beautiful cottage it had everything you could possibly want
- The location is fantastic, the house is an old traditonal building and the landlady was extremely nice and friendly. She has decorated and furnished the rooms and garden/terrace with style and very nicely: this gives you the feeling to be at home. When we came she had put home made marmalade and local cheese in the fridge. On a small table in the “salon” were a loaf of bread, a bottle of good red Spanish wine and oranges. There was also a lovely terrace with a fantastic view. It was more than perfect, we did not want to leave – stayed only 2 nights – what a pity!
Alicia’ s place is a true gem! You can clearly see that there is a lot of love in all tge details and objects and it has everything you could need!
There were maps and walking sticks, fully equipped kitchen, wine on our arrival and free fresh bread every morning! We were enjoying fantastic views from the terrace and our kid loved to play in the beautiful yard!
Refugio El Hornillo
Located 40´minutes driving from San Pedro, Refugio El Hornillo provides a terrace and on-site dining in El Hornillo. The accommodations features a tour desk and free WiFi.At the guest house, rooms are fitted with a terrace. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom equipped with a hair dryer, while certain rooms at Refugio El Hornillo also have a patio.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at the property.Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around San Pedro, like hiking.Playa del Ingles is 22 mi from Refugio El Hornillo, while Maspalomas is 22 mi from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is 19 mi away.
The place is absolutely wonderful !
Nicola turned the old village school into an excellent “Refugio”, perfect for those who like to hike around the area.
The rooms are nice and comfy, the bathrooms excellent and functional, with nice hot showers.
The dining room (ex classroom) with a burning stove is special and the food (Nicola does the cooking) very tasty and island-oriented.
Nicola, who used to take people on hikes on the island, is very knowledgeable and loves to give you good advice.
An absolute must ! Do not miss this place !!!
Great special place – remote quiet great view host was beyond nice and helpful. Great source of information on all the islands
Good food very clean great beds
Stay here you won’t regret it
Takes a bit to get there but worth it
- A little sanctuary. Calm and unique. A special place in the middle of nature. I was recieved with great hospitality. Nicolai offers local products and know so much about hiking, the landscape and the island. I had amazing walks. Thank you!!
- To be fair, I liked every single moment during my stay as everything was so perfect and authentic .The owner ( Nicolas which is very kind and always keen to help us, he can speak four languages: spanish, french, italian and english so don’t worry he can speak your language) takes care mostly of everything. His cuisine is very yummy as well and the breakfast is very diverisified ( jamon, eggs, croissants, café, orange juice, jam) . It is also possible to start trekking from there or anywhere else and stop there for the night. The view is stunning as well over Agaete and San pedro.
I love the location looking down in to the valley.
The great welcome I received when I arrived and the excellent food and wine.
- The place is absolutely wonderful !
Que Encanto la Italiana
Providing free WiFi and a terrace, Que Encanto la Italiana offers rooms in San Nicolás.
Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.An Italian breakfast is available each morning at the guest house.Guigui Beach is 3.7 mi from the property, to which guests can reach by boat or doing a 2-hour hike. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 24 mi from the property.
Sabrina, gave us a warm welcome. We felt immediatly at home.
Sabrina is a very nice person and she helped us with nice places to visit.
Very very friendly hostess. Staying at the BnB felt like staying with friends. Location is very good for the exploration of the west coast and the centre of the island. |The area was very quiet during my stay. It all felt very real and authentic. It is a very good location for hiking and cycling.
I would recommend asking the hostess about local restaurants, sport centre and beaches and local things to see and do.
I would also suggest that very basic Spanish would be of great help. Neither my Czech nor English got me very far.
Room was spacious, clean and quiet. There is a roof top terrace offering a nice relaxing space for tired travellers.
Oh …and the pancakes for breakfast are just fab.
Sabrina made me feel very welcome and provided me with lots of local information about the area.
Clean and comfortable room, and clean shared bathroom and kitchen facilities.
Roof terrace with good seating area was a nice place to relax after a day walking in the hills.
Short walk to the bus stop, supermarket and bars in the small town centre.
Good WiFi connection.
- Sabrina is an amazing host. She is very helpful and friendly. You can rely on her help when it is necessary. Breakfast was very good. Facility very clean with nice modern eco design. PERFECT place for holidays to chill out.
- Sabrina creates amazing environment! We have really enjoyed our stay. We loved our time in Que Encanto. Breakfasts were amazing and we felt like being at home. Highly recommended :).
- Sabrina, gave us a warm welcome. We felt immediatly at home.
Hotel Rural Fonda de la Tea
This old inn house from the 19th century boasts great views of Tejeda and its landscape, the Biosphere Reserve of Gran Canaria.After a long period of renovation this has been converted into a spectacular rural hotel; a harmonious combination of traditional Canarian architectural elements and careful and tasteful decoration. There is a traditional Canarian patio that preserves a flavor of the old, with water and shade that create serenity. The rooms are comfortable, with the latest technologies installed and also views of the Cuenca de Tejeda.Tejeda is an ideal place for lovers of nature and cultural traditions; all this in a cozy and stylish hotel.
- Good location for hiking in the mountains. Nice room with panoramic view.
- In a delightful village high in the mountains of Gran Canaria. Welcoming very comfortable hotel.with tremendous views.
- Very conveniently located with lovely views around.
Like others we stayed here because the Parador was closed due to fire damage. With the benefit of hindsight this was probably the better option, if like us you prefer to eat out and drink in a bar other than the hotel one is staying in. Although only approx 4 miles away, we would not have wanted to drive the very windy narrow roads at night. the weather was significant;y better too, being further down the hill.
- Wonderful view from the hotel, and the efficient heating in the room (needed at this altitude and time of year)
Villa Deportiva Gáldar
Villa Deportiva Gáldar is located in Gáldar, 15 minutes’ drive from northern Gran Canaria’s Sardina Beach. This sports complex offers padel courts and a gym.The rooms at Villa Deportiva Gáldar feature simple décor and tiled floors. Each one comes with free WiFi. All rooms have a private bathroom.You can drive to Las Palmas in around 25 minutes from the property. Gran Canaria Airport is a 50-minute drive away.
- Welcoming staff, good explanations on the hotel and surrounding sightseeing areas. Good size rooms, beds, bathroom. Wifi worked.
- Basic accommodation, but spacious room, clean and great value for money.
The room we have stayed in was pretty big and clean but for a cheap price, it was an OK place to stay in for 1 night.
It was great to have plenty of parking space on site, however, all the single-way street made it a bit of a nightmare to navigate in the area as even google maps didn’t seem to be up-to-date in the streets.
- The room/bathroom has been cleaned every day. It was quiet,tidy and simple accommodation. Cheaper version of the hotel room. There is a gym and outdoor swimming pool to use for the quests. There is a small restaurant in the building.
- Wow, Good customer care,clean and quiet,place,close to a beach, loved it. fantastic. Nice gym.
Guesthouse San Amaro
A 9-minute walk from Cueva Pintada Museum, Guesthouse San Amaro is located in Gáldar and has rooms with free WiFi. All rooms feature a kitchen and a shared bathroom. Guests can enjoy city views.Guest rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area. Guesthouse San Amaro provides some accommodations that include a patio, and every room includes a coffee machine. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Fishing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Gran Canaria Airport is 30 miles from the property.
It is located in a nice place.
The host was very kind and helped us a lot.
- Lovely place to stay for holidays, Frank gave us some ggod indications for a really nice beach close by and no to tourist and for restaurants as well. I will come back without any doubt. THde room was big enough for us and very quiet.
- Very central; helpful host who made every effort to make our amazing
Friendly and helpful owner.
Good location close to the centre of Galdar.
Clean and comfortable room.
Clean shared bathroom and kitchen.
Short walk to the shops, bars and restaurants.
Close to the bus station.
Good value for money.
- Nice apartment with fully equipped kitchen and bathroom. Very friendly host. Everything is ok.
- It is located in a nice place.
Soledad Big Waves
Soledad Big Waves features a garden and a terrace in Moya. With a shared lounge, the property also has a bar. The property has a playground and free WiFi.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. At Soledad Big Waves each room includes a seating area.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast. There’s an on-site restaurant, which serves a variety of Mediterranean dishes.Around the clock guidance is available at the reception, where staff speak English and Spanish.Las Palmas de Gran Canaria is 10 miles from Soledad Big Waves. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- The owner was friendly. This is a suitable place for a max. 2 night stay and for someone who’s not looking for much quiet. There are several surfing spots close by, when you have a car it takes 5min. to reach many of them.
- The staff and the hosts were absolutely brilliant and very helpful and comforting . The owner even offered me a free ride the first day I checked in which was very kind .
- It’s a very beautiful place, nicely renovated. A very local one though. As for an hostel extremely clean, there wasn’t even one day where something would be dirty. Staff very nice. They provide towels and lockers for free what is super cool comparing to other hostels. Quite cold in the common area/ restaurant, but that’s a personal feeling I’d say- one can always dress up warmly and it’s all good.
- probably a good choice for people travelling in a group and with a car – and are there for going surfing and/or partying at the weekends. The interrior and idea of the hostel is great though, very stylish and cozy!
Very friendly people and a nice place.
The restaurant offers great food.
Located close to several surfpoints.
I enjoyed my stay a lot
Top Guest Houses In El Risco Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in El Risco Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in El Risco Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in El Risco Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!