10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In El Puerto de Santa María Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
El Puerto de Santa María Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in El Puerto de Santa María Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Puerto de Santa María Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Puerto de Santa María Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in El Puerto de Santa María Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in El Puerto de Santa María Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In El Puerto De Santa María Andalucía:
Palacio San Bartolomé
One of our best sellers in El Puerto de Santa María! Located in El Puerto de Santa María, this restored 18th century palace offers elegant rooms with air conditioning and free internet access.Palacio San Bartolomé offers modern accommodations while maintaining authentic features and details. Rooms include air conditioning, mini-bar and a plasma TV.The stylish suites feature a separate seating area, and there is a deluxe suite with private spa, featuring a sauna, a spa bath and a covered swimming pool.San Bartolomé is approximately 6.2 mi from Cadiz. Jerez Airport is 13 mi away and Puntilla Beach is a short drive from the guest house.
- Lovely small hotel staff very friendly room very clean breakfast good enjoyed our stay would stay again.
A beautiful converted villa in the heart of the old town of Tarifa. and five minutes walk to the ferry terminal.
Our room opened onto a private roof top terrace, simple but lovely!
Maria was extremely friendly and helpful especially as we arrived outside of check in time.
The whole experience was wonderful and a lovely way to finish our holiday in Spain.
- Beautiful old building with interior patio. Spacious, comfortable rooms.
- Our room was lovely and we loved all the little extras.
- We did experience that we stayed at a palacio. Friendly staff, great breakfast and the room was grand.
Casa de Huéspedes Santa Maria
Offering simple, smart rooms, Casa de Huéspedes Santa Maria is set in the center of Puerto de Santa María. Just 5 minutes’ walk from Marítima Ferry Terminal, it is has an ideal setting, close to bars and restaurantsEach chic room at Casa de Huéspedes Santa Maria has free WiFi and white décor with bright finishes. There are private or shared bathroom facilities.The guest house features a communal kitchen with a microwave, fridge and coffee maker.A range of traditional tapas bars can be found in the streets surrounding the Santa Maria. Calderón Park and El Puerto de Santa María Bullring are within 10 minutes’ walk of the guest house.La Puntilla Beach and the town’s railway station can be reached in 10 minutes by car. Jerez de la Frontera is 9.8 mi away, and Jerez airport is 16 mi away.
- Everything. The host was welcoming from the very first moment and made sure we felt at home.
- There was a private bath with shower (advertisement said “shared bathroom”.
- Everything was just perfect. I especially liked the very comfortable bed. Plus you can see that the owners are architects and designers who really take care if the details.
- The welcome, the information on local restaurants and sites, the breakfast, the ambiance were all exceptional. Excellent (if a little small) bathroom, air con, atria.
- I love it! Very cute place stay, the bed was comfortable and the receptionist was wonderful very kind person!
Hostal La Palma
This pleasant guest house is set in the historic center, 1,000 feet from the Bullring. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and an Andalusian patio, 5 minutes’ drive from Puntilla Beach.The comfortable rooms at Hostal La Palma feature functional décor, air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. Twin and double rooms feature a private bathroom, while single rooms have shared bathrooms.There are numerous bars, restaurants and shops within 5 minutes’ walk and you can drive to the beaches of Valdelagrana in 5 minutes.You can rent a bike at La Palma’s 24- hour reception and Port Sherry Marina is 5 minutes’ drive away, where you can catch a boat to Cadiz. The Vista Hermosa Golf Course is 1.2 mi away. Plaza Real de Toros Square is 1.2 mi from the accommodations.The property is 9.3 mi from Jerez and 30 minutes’ drive from central Cadiz and Jerez Airport.
- The breakfast was excellent and the cleanliness was superb.
- Kitchen facilities and coffee werw not included. for the rest everything was ok
- Staff polite and friendly. Bathroom clean and white clean towels
- Personale molto gentile, disponibile e simpatico. Stanza pulita. Le docce sono bellissime! Buona posizione e facilità di trovare parcheggio (almeno a fine settembre)
- Todo muy bien, la habitación era muy acogedora. El baño era amplio y estaba limpio y el personal nos resolvió todas las dudas
Hostal Manolo is located in El Puerto de Santa María, within 2.7 miles of Valdelagrana and 1.3 miles of Playa de La Puntilla. Built in 1910, the property is within 4.1 miles of Playa de Fuentebravía. Free WiFi is offered.All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms come with a private bathroom, while some feature a city view. All guest rooms feature a closet.The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 16 miles from Hostal Manolo.
I lived in Puerto de Sta. Maria many years ago. Ramon was the owner and was very welcoming.
I had a budget room for one night and it exceeded expections.
I will definitely return to this
- Felt like at home from the very first minute. Best location. Best staff. Very traditional place. Highly recommended. 100%. I love it. They can give you so many good advices for basically everything! Was so happy to stay here! Very confortable place for a single traveler, couples or groups. A must place to stay if you visit El Puerto.
- Fantastic location, fantastic staff who make you feel at home
- Very friendly reception, very familiar athmosphere.
- Manolo’s hostel was more than a 1 star hotel. The building is very beautiful, a typical Andalusian house with a patio in the middle perfectly decorated. The room was basic, but big and in the bathroom we even had shampoo and shower gel. Comfortable beds and a nice host who gave us good tips and who was nice to talk to. The position is absolutely perfect, right in the middle of the city center. You can walk everywhere! The car can be parked only few minutes walking in a central parking for only 5 euro per day!
- I lived in Puerto de Sta. Maria many years ago. Ramon was the owner and was very welcoming.
Hostal Costa Luz
Hostal Costa Luz is close to the Puerto de Santa María Bullring and a 15-minute walk from La Puntilla Beach. Each air-conditioned room offers free Wi-Fi and satellite TV.Rooms at the good-value Costa Luz Guest House are simple and modern. They all feature tiled floors, a safe and an iron, as well as a private bathroom with hairdryer. Laundry facilities are also available.The Costa Luz has a café-bar and a TV lounge. Breakfast includes fresh brewed coffee, orange juice and toasts or bread rolls.Staff at reception can arrange car or bicycle hire, prepare packed lunches or provide information about the town and others in the region, including Jerez and Cadiz.The historic center of Puerto de Santa María is within a 10-minute walk of the Costa Luz. Free public parking can be found nearby and busses around the city pass just in front of the hotel. Private parking is also available for an additional charge.
- I could park in a free place right in front of the hotel’s door. Staff was very friendly.
- Helpful. I had a rogue mosquito and a bulb blew. They were both delt with efficiently
- Excellent value for money, good location really friendly and helpful staff
- Friendly, helpful staff. The room was a good size, clean, nicely decorated & very comfortable beds.
They wait for us,even we come late
Good for the money
Hostal Alhaja Playa
Hostal Alhaja Playa is a short walk from Puntilla Beach and Puerto Sherry, in Puerto de Santa María. This guesthouse offers a small outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi access.Rooms all have a balcony, air conditioning and a TV. They also have a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The guesthouse also has a bar, a grounds area and a terrace. There is a 24-hour front desk, with a safe and a tour desk.The Alhaja Playa is set within the Cadiz Bay Nature Reserve. There are pine trees and sand dunes nearby. Cadiz and Jerez are a short drive away.
The area is beautiful, next to a pine wood and the beach (5 min to the beach through the wood). The staff was very friendly. Our room was not big, but clean. Everything was basic, but all right (it’s a “hostal”, after all). Dogs are welcome without extra fee and there is parking space on the site (free and safe, as the door is closed at night). The whole area is very quiet.
Good to know: there are not many bars and restaurants in this area (otherwise, it would not be quiet). You will need approx. 45 min to walk to the centre (nice walk along the river – it is safe), or 10 min by car (but parking space is scarce in town and you will have to pay).
- Everything was satisfactory and Luis was a very good host
- The hotel is simple (it is only two star). However, the showers are hot, the rooms cleaned daily. It feels secure.
- Lovely family, catered for all our needs, breakfast was lovely! They made us really welcome and were super friendly 🙂
- I absolutely loved the cleanliness of the rooms and all the property, the politeness of the entire staff; and the friendship that i developed with Vincente, and with Luis… Staff-members.
- The area is beautiful, next to a pine wood and the beach (5 min to the beach through the wood). The staff was very friendly. Our room was not big, but clean. Everything was basic, but all right (it’s a “hostal”, after all). Dogs are welcome without extra fee and there is parking space on the site (free and safe, as the door is closed at night). The whole area is very quiet.
Hostal Puerto de Santa Maria
Set 15 minutes’ walk from the historic center of Puerto de Santa María, El Hostal features rooms with free Wi-Fi and TV. La Puntilla beach is 0.6 mi away.Decorated with pastel colors and flowery prints, each room is fitted with marble floor. It includes a wardrobe, fan, and a desk. The private or shared bathroom comes with bath.Guest will found a range of shops, bars and restaurant in the surrounding area. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in that area.You can walk to the Puerto Sherry Harbor within 30 minutes. Cadiz is around 14 mi away and Jerez Airport can be reached within a 30-minutes’ drive.
- Staff was friendly. Place is quiet. My stay was very short so I can’t tell what’s around and how things looks like but there are lots of leaflets at the reception for restaurants, delivery, pick up food, visits and so on. 30 minutes away from Cádiz and 15 minutes away from Rota.
- The attitude and friendliness of the the girl owner. Location was ok. Just a problem of a 30 Minute walk to the train station. My 2nd room from the 4th to 8th night of my stay was better more light facing the front.
- Si no fuese por el ruido es un sitio modesto en el que pasar una noche sin mas
- Fajna okolica do zwiedzania, fajne i przytulne knajpki w pobliżu.
- Una habitación muy espaciosa, todo limpio, cama cómoda, tenía todo lo necesario incluso gel de ducha.Secador no tiene, al fin y al cabo es un hostal. En la entrada había agua, cosa que se agradece muchísimo ya que la gran mayoría de hoteles no lo ponen.
One of our best sellers in El Puerto de Santa María! Located in El Puerto de Santa María, Casa Inocencio features a terrace. Located around 6 miles from Valdelagrana, the guesthouse is also an 8-minute walk away from Playa de La Puntilla. Free WiFi is available and Playa de Fuentebravía is 3.9 miles away.Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms have a coffee machine and a private bathroom, while some rooms also offer a balcony and some have garden views. The rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Casa Inocencio.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling and hiking.The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 19 miles from the accommodation.
- Good location for the beach, friendly hosts, distance to town was walkable. Lack of nearby public transit so plan ahead how to get there.
- Very friendly people, private car-park, and 5 min walk to the beach.
- La ubicación del alojamiento es idónea. Se encuentra a apenas 5 minutos de una fantástica playa.
El lugar tranquilo y limpio.
He de reconocer que me sorprendió gratamente, ya que por fuera te esperas otra cosa peor, en cambio… una vez más la belleza está en el interior! Sin grandes lujos, pero un descanso y empleados geniales.
- Hemos estado muy bien super tranquilo un lugar de el cual estoy enamorada asta el próximo año
Hospederia Marqués is centrally located, 650 feet from Cadiz Cathedral. It offers 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi. All rooms come with a fan, flat-screen TV and DVD player.Rooms are available with a private bathroom with a shower, or with shared bathroom facilities. Rooms with private bathrooms also have a balcony.There is a safe in reception for guest use. The Hospederia Marqués has a tour desk. Its central location means there are many shops, bars and restaurants within a short walk.
- Location is the only good thing abouth this property…
- Location is good for everything yet quiet. The man on reception was helpful, the room was cold and he lent us a heater.
- Location is perfect. Just next to main square and not far from train and bus station. Room is clean with towels
- There were shampoons, towels and blankets. Reception all night.
- The owner is a really nice and helpful person, even though he does not really speak English 🙂 room was small but clean and well prepared. Comfy bed, little balcony. Worth notifying that it is the city centre, so you need to use the public parking nearby, only one or two minutes away from hotel. Also because of it you will have some noise outside during the night, but it didn’t bother us that much. For me, it was an excellent location, close to restaurants, shops and beach.
This pleasant guest house is located in the historic center, 2 minutes’ walk from Cadiz Cathedral. Set in a restored 19th century building, it offers 24-hour reception, bike rental and a free Wi-Fi zone.Pension España’s bright rooms feature traditional décor with tiled floors and pastel colors. Each has a fan, desk and a kettle. Bathrooms are private or shared.There is a pretty courtyard where guests can relax and numerous bars, restaurants and shops are within 5 minutes’ walk away. Cadiz Port and Plaza de España Square are both 5 minutes away by foot.España offers tourist information and luggage storage is available. It is just 1,650 feet from the Tavira tower and 15 minutes’ walk from La Caleta Beach.Public parking is available close by for a fee and Cadiz Train Station is just 5 minutes’ walk away.
- This is simply one of the best pensions you will find! Location, facilities, price, helpful staff
- The location was excellent, close to many of the the city sites you want to see. I walked to many places that I would assume would be too far, but everything seemed to be well within walking distance of what your interest were.
- Very nice hostal in city centre, room was big and comfortable! highly recommended!
- Good location, great building, nice staff, wifi works.
- I would recommend the pension highly. The staff were friendly and helpful. There’s a roof terrace which was a wonderful place to eat breakfast and have an evening drink. we had a great experience.
Top Guest Houses In El Puerto De Santa María Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in El Puerto de Santa María Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in El Puerto de Santa María Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in El Puerto de Santa María Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!