10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In El Port Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
El Port Majorca is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in El Port Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Port Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Port Majorca. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in El Port Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in El Port Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In El Port Majorca:
Hostal Brisa Marina
Hostal Briza Marina overlooks Mallorca’s Alcudia Marina and is within a 5-minute walk of Playa del Puerto Beach. It offers modern rooms with air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.Each room has a TV, safe and a mini-bar. There is a desk and a wardrobe, and the private bathroom comes with toiletries. Some rooms feature a furnished terrace with sea views.There is a concierge service and you can hire a car or bicycle from the tour desk. S’Albufera Nature Reserve is a 10-minute drive away and you can reach Palma Airport in 40 minutes.
- Clean and comfortable. Did not get wifi code … had to call if needed anything but did not bother. Restaurant below gave 10 per cent discount for hostal guests but very expensive. Smallest glass of red wine in 15 years in Mallorca and charged 4 euros. Went elsewhere for breakfast !
- The room for the price was excellent. It has a wonderful view with all facilities on walking distances.
- The Brisa Marina is a convenient place to stay for those catching a ferry, and it’s near a number of informal restaurants and bars.
- Perfect location in Puerto Alcudia, right in front of the marina. Great view from the balcony. The rooms are small but clean. Good value for the price we paid. The restaurant under the hotel is very good and you have a discount when you stay at this hotel.
- We wanted a place to sleep for 1 night away. This did the job. Excellent location, spotlessly clean.
Set in a square, just 350 feet from the beach and the Marina in Port de Pollença, Hostal Borras guest house offers a bar, a snack bar and free WiFi throughout.Bright and functional, the soundproofed rooms at this property come with a wardrobe, and a private bathroom. Bed linen and towels are provided. Some rooms offer a terrace.Centrally located, you will find many bars, restaurants and supermarkets in the surrounding streets.Cala Sant Vicenç is 5 mi away and 20-minute drive will take you to Can Picafort Beach. Mallorca Airport is 50minutes’ drive away.
- It was the only hotel with a free room for a night
- The lady at the front desk was a total sweetheart. Very nice place for that price. Breakfast had the most delicious croissants.
- Such a great location and friendly staff! Our first room was quite noisy and the staff gave us the option to move to a quieter room. It was really lovely to be on the main square of Port de Pollenca and the beach was really close!
- The location is very good, just a minute from the seaside. There was heating now in winter. The woman at the bistro was very nice, although she didn’t speak any English and she made us for breakfast what we wanted.
- It was just what we wanted a lovely place to stay with very friendly staff.
Hotel Sa Roqueta Can Picafort
One of our top picks in Can Picafort.Set in the first line location on Ca’n Picafort Beach, Hotel Sa Roqueta offers air-conditioned rooms with balcony. Free Wi-Fi and free luggage storage are provided and some rooms have sea views.Simply decorated, each room features a flat-screen satellite TV, wardrobe and desk. They all come with a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided and a safe is available at an extra cost.The restaurant and the bars inside the property serve traditional Mallorcan dishes and a welcome pack, including traditional food or drink is provided upon arrival.Set in the north-east of Mallorca, on Alcudía Bay, Hotel Sa Roqueta is 10 minutes’ drive from the small village of Santa Margalida. Busses to Palma leave from a bus stop located 350 feet away and you can drive to Palma de Mallorca Airport in 50 minutes. Bike and car rentals are available at the reception.
Excellent family hotel. Don’t be put off by the 2
star rating only because no lift to the max 3 floors.
Better than any 5 star on the Island.
- It was always clean in the room, near the beach. The beach was quiet and not so crowded
- Seaside location, very friendly and helpful owners, very quiet room, comfortable beds, breakfast was not on site as restaurant was being renovated but breakfast bar nearby was excellent.
– Great value for money
– View from the balcony was awesome
– Bed is spacious and comfortable
– Air conditioning workes great
– It is very quiet during nights
– Best beaches on Majorca are easily accessible (Agulla, Formentor) form Can Picafort
- Location was amazing ,extremely clean and lovely staff
- Excellent family hotel. Don’t be put off by the 2
Set just 800 feet from the beach in Puerto de Pollença, Hostal Paris offers a charming garden terrace and a rooftop terrace with great views of the sea and the Tramuntana Mountains.Each bright room features tiled floors and comes with a safe, fan and wardrobe. There is a private bathroom with a shower. Some rooms have a private balcony, and others feature good mountain views.A free buffet breakfast is offered and there are comfortable seating areas and mosaic lighting in the bar. Several bars and restaurants can be found within a 5-minute walk.A laundry service is available and there is a free Wi-Fi zone. You can hire a bicycle from the tour desk. S’Albufera Nature Reserve is a 20-minute drive away.
- The decor at the reception and the breakfast area with its garden. The location is very good, 2 min from the sea.
- We enjoyed the location, the great sea view room, the night events, the breakfast and most of the dinners, gym, jacuzzi and sauna
- Very nice location, pretty close to the beach, right in the center of the town, close to bars, restaurants, etc. Very good breakfast!
Comfy bed and pillows and great breakfast in cute garden.
Close drive to some of the best views on the island
- The staff were friendly and accommodating. The breakfast was really good.
Set in Port de Pollença, in the north of Majorca, Pensión Bellavista features heated rooms with free Wi-Fi. It is just 3 minutes’ walk from Paseo Vorama Street and its beaches.Rooms are simply decorated and have a ceiling fan. All have a private bathroom and either access to a roof terrace or a private balcony.Pensión Bellavista features a restaurant which serves creative and healthy vegan breakfasts and meals. Guest will found a range of bars and shops within a 5-minute walk.Pensión Bellavista is run by animal lovers and there are 12 cats and 4 dogs on site.The beach next to the property is popular for water sports such as sailing, windsurfing and kayaking. The impressive Cap de Formentor is 12 mi away. Palma city center and its airport are less than 1 hour drive away.
- Location is super, friendly staff, very cozy place to stay!
- Great location, all you need for a short or long stay at your door step. Super clean, great shower. The restaurant downstairs was amazing.
- The staff and pets were very friendly. The location was great for lots of bars and restaurants without actually being on a noisy street. The room had heating which was good as it was cold and wet on the second day of my stay. Having a little kitchen to use was convenient for making packed lunches etc. The rooftop terrace was great on a sunny day too.
A Gem of a place, quirky old and new with good style, excellent staff so friendly and made you feel very welcome . Very good price shared fridge and kettle with crockery. A shared terrace over looking a little oasis of greenery in central Port el pollenca, big choice of restaurants supermarkets on your door step.
Very good location
Cats and dogs in the building
Next to a nice restaurant
A terrace (common space)
A small kitchen annex available
One of our top picks in Cala de Sant Vicenc.Hostal Oriola features an outdoor swimming pool. This charming hotel enjoys a peaceful setting, just a 750 feet walk from the secluded beach of Cala de Sant Vincenç.Guests can soak up the sun on the nearby cove beach and bathe in the clear waters of the Mediterranean Sea. Guests can also relax on the sun loungers by the pool, surrounded by a lush garden.All rooms have a private bathroom and a fan. Some rooms offer views of the sea or the garden.The Oriola is run by the Noriega family and has a welcoming, family feel. Each evening you can dine on site with 3-course meal served in the hotel dining room.
- Location was pretty good. Sant Vicent is a nice village and the Cala Molins is really quiet and with clean waters.
- Just back from 5 days at the Oriola. Loved everything about this little gem of a find. Close to the beautiful Cala Mollins beach. Perfect hosts Pepe and Ramon. Rooms basic but had everything you need and perfectly clean with friendly staff. Great location with a handful of restaurants close by and within easy access to other resorts via bus or a lovely walk through the mountains to Puerto Pollensa that takes about an hour. More than adequate continental breakfast served with a boiled egg every day. Lovely pool and area that we had to ourselves most days. Could not fault this small but personal hostal, which is actually in fact more like a hotel. Thank you Pepe and Ramon for a very enjoyable stay.
- Very good breakfast. Spacious and clean rooms. Nice balcony. The location was very good, with free parking on the street in front of the hostel. The beach was just a few steps away. Swimming pool.
- Very nice family-owned hostel, helpful and accommodating
- Great location for a great price. Breakfast is good considering the price of the stay
Jardí de Papallones
Located in Pollensa, 0.6 mi from the center, Jardí de Papallones features a private pool and an extensive garden with outdoor seating areas.The rooms include air conditioning, heating and free WiFi. They are equipped with a safe and a kettle. Bathrooms are either private or shared, and all rooms offer views of the surrounding mountains.Featuring rustic décor, with exposed beams and wooden surfaces, the property includes a shared lounge with a dining table and TV.You will find shops and restaurants within 1,650 feet of Jardí de Papallones. Puerto de Pollensa and its long, sandy beach are a 10-minute drive away. Palma de Mallorca Airport can be reached in around 45 minutes car.
wunderbare ruhige Finca, in der jedes Detail stimmt! Super ausgestattet, sehr gepflegt und räumlich gut gelöst. Herrlicher Garten mit grossem Pool und verschiedensten Ecken.
Es ist nur 600m von der römischen Brücke entfernt, so dass man ruhig wohnt, aber zu Fuss schnell in der Altstadt von Pollenća ist. Ich kann es wirklich empfehlen und komme ganz sicher wieder!
- Traumfinca mit fabelhaftem großen Garten und Pool. Sehr gepflegt und nahe Pollenca. Nur 12 Minuten zu Fuß bis zum Marktplatz.
- En la reserva ponía bebida de bienvenida que no nos dieron (una tontería, no pasa nada…) y también ponía que se tenía que abonar antes de ir y me sorprendió que me hicieran pagar en efectivo. La señora me dijo que eso ponía en la reserva y lo he comprobado y no es así.
- Fantastisk villa med pool och bordtennisbord i trädgården. All utrustning i köket MEN….
- Die Gastgeberin war sehr freundlich und kam jeden Tag in der Früh/Vormittag vorbei, um das Frühstück zuzubereiten. Das gesamte Haus war sehr sauber, geräumig und verfügte über alles was man brauchte. Auch der Garten war ziemlich groß, mit einer Terrasse, einem großen und vor allem sauberen Pool und einer Hängematte. Das Haus befindet sich in einer eher ländlichen Lage, ist aber kaum 10 Minuten vom Stadtzentrum von Pollenca entfernt – die Lage ist also top!
- wunderbare ruhige Finca, in der jedes Detail stimmt! Super ausgestattet, sehr gepflegt und räumlich gut gelöst. Herrlicher Garten mit grossem Pool und verschiedensten Ecken.
Fonda Llabrés Boutique Hotel
One of our top picks in Alcudia.This charming, family-run guest house is located in Alcúdia’s Constitution Square, in northern Mallorca. It offers a restaurant, a rooftop terrace and bright, air-conditioned rooms with views.Fitted with parquet flooring, all rooms at the Fonda Llabrés come with a private bathroom. Some rooms have views of the square while others offer sea views.The Fonda Llabrés’ restaurant serves a mixture of Mallorcan, Spanish and international food. There is also a bar serving drinks and snacks throughout the day; and a breakfast including coffee or hot beverages and croissant or homemade pastries is served every morning.Alcúdia’s port is 5 minutes’ drive from the Fonda Llabrés, and you can drive to S’Albufera Nature Reserve in 10 minutes. Palma Airport is 45 minutes’ drive away.
- The location was perfect, and the staff were probably the nicest we have ever met.
- The manager greeted us with a smile. She was very friendly, she showed us around on the map, explained us the places we should visit. The room was clean and pleasant. We were very happy with our stay.
The staff is very pleasant and friendly.
Rooms have amazing style and great location. The breakfast is tasty. Cleaning crew work very good!
- It’s in the centre of the old town, almost no tourists, great Mediterranean authentic feel
- Clean, functional rooms and comfy bed. Good location.
Hostal Vista Alegre By Eurotels
Located just 500 feet from the beach in Alcúdia, this family-run guest house overlooks the marina. It offers rooms with a TV, a safe and a private bathroom.The rooms at the Hostal Vista Alegre feature tiled floors and simple décor. Some rooms come with a private balcony with views of the seafront promenade.Staff at the Vista Alegre’s reception can provide information about what to see and do in Mallorca. S’Albufereta is just 10 minutes’ drive away, and you can drive to the Roman remains of Pollentia in 5 minutes.
- The hostal was really great and so was the location 😁
- The property is extremely close to the beach. You walk out and have a great choice of restaurants, shops, grocery stores, etc. Within 2 minutes you are on the beach. There is a bus that takes you from the airport to Alcudia, which costs 9€ and is extremely convenient. The staff was friendly and Rosa, the concierge, spoke great English.
- Room is clean and modern, cosy bathroom, but it’s ok for a short term stay
- Staff during welcoming and check-out, very helpful
- Great location directly at the sea and a room with sea view. Very pleasant stay and only around 25 min walk to Alcudia itself.
Santuari de Lluc
Located in northern Mallorca’s Tramuntana Mountains, this sanctuary is a popular pilgrimage site. It has its own museum and offers rooms with central heating, a TV and private bathroom.The rooms at the Santuari de Lluc feature tiled floors and dark wood furniture. Many have great views of the mountains or the sanctuary.The Santuari’s 3 restaurants serve Mallorcan food and specialize in roast lamb. There are also an outdoor pool, 2 bars and a café with a children’s playground.The Tramuntana Mountains are a UNESCO World Heritage Site and provide an ideal setting for hiking. The Sanctuary is 30 minutes’ drive from Alcúdia’s beaches, while Palma Airport is a 45-minute drive away.
- The location is exceptional, it has a really special and peaceful atmosphere. The staff were really nice and helpful and they do speak English! The rooms are really big a little bit basic, but clean and comfortable enough.
- Good and enough choices for breakfast, did like the extra sweet treats on the Sunday! Nice view from the room to the inner court and basilica. Nice/clean swimming pool without chloral smell, so child friendly.
- the only positive thing was the location which was gorgeus and the fact that it was quiet.
- Pool was nice but take care not to use the loungers if you do not want to pay extra…….monastery was serene….staff was generally helpful….lots of walking options…..
- Nice, quiet place in the mountains, far from common tourist destinations in Mallorca
Top Guest Houses In El Port Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in El Port Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in El Port Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in El Port Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!