10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In El Perdigón Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
El Perdigón Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in El Perdigón Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Perdigón Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Perdigón Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in El Perdigón Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in El Perdigón Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In El Perdigón Castile And Leon:
Located in the small town of La Tuda, a 20-minute drive from Zamora, Los Jerónimos offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and heating. The property features a restaurant and offers cooking classes.Fitted with wooden flooring, all rooms include a private bathroom. Towels and bed linen are provided.There is a shared lounge and a dining area with a fireplace. Free public parking is available at a nearby location.You can go hiking and canoeing in Los Arribes Nature Reserve, a 30-minute drive from the property. Duero River is 7.5 mi away.
- Although our check in was a little disorganised they soon rallied round and we had a lovely roaring fire in our bedroom, which lasted throughout the night. Our meal was very good with everything home made and the owner was very proud to tell us most things were organic, my husband said his organic boiled egg was delicious for breakfast. This rural retreat was well worth coming off the motorway for, we were travelling with our two dogs who went for two lovely walks in the middle of nowhere so they could have a good run off leads. We stayed here on our first night travelling from Bilbao to the Algarve, if you like rustic peace and quiet we would highly recommend.
- A special little oasis. Beautiful little terraces full of flowers. A little bit of heaven and a perfect place to relax
- Rustic ambiance, beautiful flowers in the courtyard, Pedro and Ephilia prepared us some lovely meals. Arrived as guests, left as friends. Muchos gracias
- Very rural but just 15 minutes easy drive into Zamora. The dinners ( we stayed three nights ) were superb, real home cooking.
- Excellent welcome, great food at very reasonable price.
Hostal Don Rodrigo
Located 1,150 feet from Plaza Mayor in Zamora, the Hostal Don Rodrigo offers modern rooms with a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi.All rooms come with wooden floors, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer.Guests can get tourist information of the area or arrange a car rental at the property.The Semana Santa Museum is 1,000 feet from the Don Rodrigo guest house in the historic center of Zamora. Salamanca is less than 50 mi away and León is 90 minutes’ drive away.
- Everything in the hostal was very good, the proprietor was very friendly and gave us a small bottle of cava on arrival.
- Very clean Hostal, nice room. Receptionist very helpful and good restaurant recommendation. Hostal has a secure car park very important when the car is full of equipment. Good location near to center.
- The bed and pillows were really comfortable. The Hostal has a perfect location, in a quiet area, safe area, but near the center of the old city of Zamora.
It has a great location: very close to the city center but in a really quite place.
The staff was really pleasant and helpful.
- Very nice and very pleasant staff member who did everything to make us comfortable and to assist in enjoying our stay.
Featuring air conditioning and free WiFi in all areas, Hostal Sol is centrally located in the historic center of Zamora, just 150 feet from the main street. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower.Each room includes a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and a work desk. Bed linen and towels are provided.Information on the local area is available and luggage storage is offered.Zamora Bullring and the Etnographic Museum of Zamora are both within 1,300 feet of the property. Salamanca is 41 mi from Hostal Sol and Valladolid is a 1-hour drive away.
- It was clean, welcoming, and well located in the city center. You have a water machine for cold water or infusions at the hall entrance. The woman in charge was quite helpful when I asked her about where to have breakfast nearby.
- Great location, very close to the centre of Zamora, staff very welcoming. Would definitely recommend and would return to myself!!
Big clean rooms
- Very pleasant and helpful staff. Clean. Central location.
- Very friendly reception, excellent English. Great central location. Very quiet.
Hostal El Poligono
Located in Zamora, an 18-minute walk from Easter Museum of Zamora, Hostal El Poligono has a number of amenities including a bar and free WiFi. The property is around 1.1 miles from Etnographic museum of Zamora and 1.1 miles from Bullring Zamora. All rooms are equipped with a patio.At the guesthouse, each room includes a closet. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Plaza Mayor is 1.2 miles from Hostal El Poligono, while Park of the Castillo is 1.2 miles away. Valladolid Airport is 68 miles from the property.
Sitio limpio, personal muy amable.
Facil aparcar por la zona
Habitacion muy tranquila
Limpieza y cama muy cómoda
Bien comunicado con el centro de la ciudad
Muy bueno y variado el desayuno
Hostal con excelente calidad precio.
Ideal para conocer Zamora y pueblos de los alrededores.
- HABITACION SILENCIOSA Y CONFORTABLE, AMABILIDAD Y BUEN SERVICIO POR PARTE DEL GERENTE, AL LADO NOS RECOMENDO UNA PASTELERIA DONDE SE DESAYUNA DE CINE, A UN PRECIO INMEJORABLE
- Estuvo muy bien, mejor de lo que me esperaba, si vuelvo por Zamora repetiremos alojamiento
- Sitio limpio, personal muy amable.
Hostal Chiqui is located in central Zamora’s Old Town. It offers rooms with free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Zamora. Other facilities offered include luggage storage.Zamora’s Plaza Mayor is 1,300 feet from the property, and you can walk to the banks of the River Duero in under 10 minutes. The city’s Ethnographic Museum is 1,800 feet away.
- Charming host was friendly and welcoming, sweet and clever decor, shining clean and centrally located. I had a great nights sleep as the hostal was quiet and had a great air condition system.
– right in the center
– the decoration and cleanliness
- Nice room, very clean, well equipped, good location and extremely helpful staff.
- The woman at the front desk. When we could not find the place on Google maps she met me in the community
- The owner of the hotel was incredibly kind and helpful. My room was well-appointed, very clean, and I had everything I could want.
Hostal Oasis is offering accommodations in Zamora. Providing a bar, the property is located within 1.3 miles of Bullring Zamora. The property provides free WiFi.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.Plaza Mayor is 1.6 miles from Hostal Oasis. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 66 miles from the accommodation.
- La cana de la habitación era realmente cómoda. Tanto los colchones como el somier eran nuevos.
- Limpio,cómodo y acogedor. El dueño se portó muy bien con nosotros
- La relación calidad precio era correcta. Es una zona donde se puede aparcar bien.
Cerca hay mucho sitio para aparcar sin necesidad de meter el coche en parking.
La habitación muy limpia y acogedora, y el baño estupendo.
- Para pasar una noche de paso es perfecto, Buena ubicación y limpio. La zona es tranquila y sin mucho ruido, No hay problema para encontrar aparcamiento para el coche y se puede ir andando al coqueto centro de Zamora andando en 15 minutos
Hostal Bajo La Muralla
Hostal Bajo La Muralla is located in Zamora. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and towels. Extras include a desk.At Hostal Bajo La Muralla you will find a bar. Other facilities offered include a tour desk.The guest house is 650 feet from Etnographic museum of Zamora, 650 feet from Plaza Mayor and 650 feet from Easter Museum of Zamora.
- Excellent location just a short walk to the main old town of Zamora, with free parking just around the corner. Our room was cosy and well equipped with everything we needed for our 1 night stay. Staff were friendly and overall it was great value for the location and comfort of the room.
- Street noise, I think all rooms are on street side.
- Good sized room with modern decor. Free parking close by. Very close to Old Town Square restaurants and tourists sites.
- Es bastante nuevo y en muy buena zona, a un paso de la plaza mayor y con aparcamiento en los alrededores gratis.
Habitación prácticamente nueva . Amplia y limpia.Baño correcto y buena situación.
Buena atención del personal.
Infinium Zamora Suites
One of our best sellers in Zamora! Infinium Zamora Suites is located in Zamora and features a terrace. Popular points of interest around the property include Bullring Zamora and Plaza Mayor. The property provides a 24-hour front desk, a shuttle service, ticket service and free WiFi.At the guesthouse, the rooms include a desk and a flat-screen TV. Each room has air conditioning, and some units at Infinium Zamora Suites have a balcony. All rooms will provide guests with a closet and a electric tea pot.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Easter Museum of Zamora is 1.2 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 66 miles from the property.
- Boa localização, sossegado, edifício recentemente renovado e com decoração moderna de bom gosto, condições do quarto fantástica desde, o espaço amplo do quarto, casa de banho, com uma eficaz coluna de hidromassagem no chuveiro, varandim acolhedor. Profissionalismo e simpatia do staff. Parabéns e bons negócios.
La habitación es muy amplia, la cama es muy cómoda y la ducha con hidromasaje.
Tiene Netflix aunque solo encontré la opción de Kids para niños.
En general está muy bien y Adrián fue muy atento en todo momento.
- Limpísimo, moderno, acogedor. Desayuno en una cafetería-churrería cercana.
- Muy bien todo, habitación espaciosa y muy limpia. Totalmente recomendable
Todo. Desde la ubicación en el centro de Zamora, la limpieza de instalaciones y habitaciones, relación calidad-precio, comodidad de las habitaciones y trato del personal.
Todo excelente, sin duda, alojamiento de 10 para pasar unos días agradables en la ciudad de Zamora.
Located in Zamora, a 10-minute walk from Bullring Zamora, Hostal Gemi has a shared lounge. Popular points of interest nearby include Easter Museum of Zamora and Plaza Mayor. Free WiFi is offered.At the guesthouse, each room includes a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Etnographic museum of Zamora is 1.2 miles from Hostal Gemi, while Park of the Castillo is 1.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 66 miles from the accommodation.
- Don’t be put off by the construction zone at front door! This is a little gem. Excellent value for money. Clean, comfortable, close to train station. Check it out!
- Close to the bus & train stations, very modern and clean, the bed was comfortable, the shower was excellent and the receptionist was very friendly.
- Good location for train/bus station. Very clean and comfortable with very helpful staff.
- Originally a flat on first floor converted to ? 4 small hotel rooms. Very new, very clean and washing machine available which was good. Close to busy street with several bars and restaurants.
- It was extremely comfortable and incredible value for money. We even did our washing for free
Pensión El Arco
One of our best sellers in Zamora! Offering free WiFi and a terrace, Pensión El Arco offers rooms in Zamora, a 13-minute walk from Bullring Zamora and 0.9 miles from Plaza Mayor. The property is around 1.1 miles from Easter Museum of Zamora and 1.2 miles from Tourism information of Zamora. Etnographic museum of Zamora is 1.3 miles away.Football Stadium is 1.3 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 66 miles from Pensión El Arco.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In El Perdigón Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in El Perdigón Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in El Perdigón Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in El Perdigón Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!