10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In El Pelayo Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
El Pelayo Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in El Pelayo Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Pelayo Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Pelayo Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in El Pelayo Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in El Pelayo Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In El Pelayo Andalucía:
Centrally located, just 3 minutes’ walk from Algeciras Bus and Train Station, Pensión Versalles offers rooms with free WiFi and a private bathroom. The 24-hour reception includes a tour desk and currency exchange.Each simply decorated room has a tiled floor, and some rooms also come with a TV. The private bathroom includes a shower or bath and free toiletries.Algeciras Port is within a 5-minute walk of Pensión Versalles. The surrounding streets are full of shops, restaurants and bars, and the city’s central market is 800 feet away.
Dirty room without view
The toilet was in the cupboard
- HI I just want to say that very good experience for me and my friends I just love how the hostel is very close to the beach and the city and the stuff just prefect so so nice the girl in the morning super cool
- The room was clean and comfortable for the price. Had a bar heater and cable tv. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom had a bathtub. The staff were nice and helpful. It is in a convenient location near the ferry to Morocco, restaurants and supermarkets.
- Very easy to find. An older hotel but very clean. The bathroom was very large with a tub and shower. Street parking was very easy to find.
- Clean and very walkable from ferry and bus station. Great place to crash between destinations.
- Dirty room without view
Hospedaje Lisboa Algeciras
One of our best sellers in Algeciras! Located a 10-minute walk from Algeciras Bus and Train Station, Hospedaje Lisboa offers a communal kitchen and bright rooms and studios with free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms. The property partially runs on clean energies.Each simple room at Hospedaje Lisboa Algeciras has tiled floors, a fan and a TV. Studios also offer a well-equipped kitchenette with a ceramic hob and microwave.Guests can prepare light meals in the Hospedaje’s communal kitchen. Vending machines are also available on site. You can find a range of bars, restaurants and shops within a 5-minute walk.Staff at the guest house can provide information about the surrounding area. Rinconcillo Beach is 1.6 mi away. Just 0.6 mi away, Algeciras Port offers regular ferries to Ceuta and Tangier. Gibraltar and Tarifa are both a 30-minute drive away.
- Very clean and comfortable room and bed. Great location and value. Friendly staff and good services. If you come for ferry or longer stay this place is the best choice. I stayed here twice before and after I took ferry to Morocco. I like it very much.
- The two staff members were very friendly and helpful in getting us reservations for a day trip to Tangier.
- Excellent, helpful staff. Nice rooms. The bathroom actually had plenty of places to hang things up and put things! Nice shared kitchen with a refrigerator.
- Great value for the money. The location was in easy walking distance of the station and the plaza. The owner was extremely helpful and I had wonderful conversations with her and other guests sitting outside in the little cafe next door. A great experience!
- The staff were very helpful and responsive. The location was a short walk to the port and the bus terminal.
Hostal Nuestra Señora De La Palma
This charming guesthouse is conveniently located in front of Algeciras Port, on the Bay of Gibraltar. It has brightly colored rooms with air conditioning and free Wi-Fi access.Hostal Nuestra Señora De La Palma has a vending machine for drinks. The staff is happy to recommend restaurants and bars in the center of Algeciras, just a 5 minute walk away.The simple rooms at Hostal Nuestra Señora De La Palma come with heating and a TV. The private bathroom has a shower and amenities.Guests can easily access Morocco from the port. Tarifa is approximately 12 miles away, and Gibraltar is also nearby.
- Its location near the ferry pier serves its purpose to us as we had to take an early ferry across the straits of Gibraltar into Morocco. It also serve its purpose as our base to make a short trip to Gibraltar.
- Budget hotel in the heart of downtown. Wood shutters close off the outside world.
- The staff are so friendly, location is so close to port .. local shops are right in front of the hostal
- Basic hotel that delivered exactly what I was looking for… also, helpful staff drew me maps for the bus station, walked with me to show me a great place to eat and made me feel welcomed.
- Good value basic hotel, close to the port and train station. Helpful and friendly staff, wifi worked well, clean.
With good access to the A7 Motorway, Hostal Blumen is located in Algeciras, just 5 minutes’ drive from Rinconcillo Beach. It offers a 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Blumen feature tiled floors and satellite TV. Each one comes with a private bathroom.Hostal Blumen’s restaurant serves traditional Andalusian food. There is also a café-bar where you can enjoy tapas or sandwiches.You can drive to Algeciras town center and Las Palomas Bullring in just 5 minutes. Gibraltar Airport is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Close to freeway. Beach was walkable. Lots of good parking.
I spend one night in the room so everything fitted my expectations.
It is right after exiting the highway , so easy to reach.
- I liked the receptionist during my check out. He was friendlier.
- Goid location. Liked late check in and prices. AC.
- Nothing actually – well toilet-conditions were ok.
El Bahía is right next to Rinconcillo Beach, with wonderful views of Algeciras Bay. This small guest house offers free Wi-Fi and free public parking nearby.Rooms at the El Bahía are bright and functional. They all have a balcony and a private bathroom.This property has a Mediterranean restaurant and a café-bar with a terrace.El Bahía Algeciras is 1.9 mi from central Algeciras. The city’s port has regular ferry links to Tangier and Ceuta. Tarifa Playa and Gibraltar are also a short drive away.
- It was on a great location as far as scenery. Not so much to do in the immediate are though.
Loved being able to sit out on the patio watching the ocean and the fishing. Loved the balcony in our room. Left the door open and listen to the ocean was great. Liked being able to park beside the hotel.
Great place to eat right beside the hotel.
- The design of the hotel is nice and I also liked the location, literally on the beach, and the staff, super friendly.
- Front desk woman (from Costa Rica-pretty!) was really nice. We only stayed about 12 hours but liked the place. Very beachy decor, clean and bright.
- Very clean and good comfort. You get all what you need. Directly on the beach and lots of restaurants in walking distance.
One of our top picks in Tarifa.Hospederia Almundo is located in northern Tarifa, 0.6 mi from the beach. All of the rooms have free Wi-Fi and face south-west, with lots of natural light.Each room at Hospederia Almundo comes with air conditioning and work desk. All are en suite and include bathroom amenities. There are also suites with a private terrace.A tour desk service is found at the reception. The hotel also has a kite school.Tarifa is located on Andalucía’s Costa de la Luz. Its historic sights include the Guzman Castle, built in 960.
- The desk clerk was okay. Walking distance to a cute part of town.
- Really friendly staff on reception…the room was super clean and modern with a huge bathroom and comfortable beds and linen. Very clean hotel all round. I would definetly stay there again. Great value for money.
- Room ambientations were extremely nice and absolutely not “eccessive”
- We had a lovely stay at Almundo. Staff was extremely welcoming, helpful and generous and the room was wonderful, modern and clean with very comfortable beds. Free coffee and tea too. Short walk to the town, nice and quiet area. Would definitely stay again!
- Very nice place 10 minutes walking from the beaches and the city center. Lots of parking space in the front. Huge grocery store 100m away. There is a very nice sitting area where you can eat your own food. Very nice staff.
One of our top picks in Tarifa.Just 350 feet from Tarifa’s main beach, Hospedaje Villanueva features a communal sun terrace with sea views. Located on the edge of Tarifa’s old town, it is surrounded by cafés, bars and restaurants.Each simple room at Hospedaje Villanueva has heating, a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV. Some rooms offer views of the sea and the Moroccan coast. Free WiFi is available in public areas.Many kite surfing, windsurfing and surfing schools can be found nearby. Ferries to Morocco leave from the port, a 3-minute walk away.Guzman Castle is 350 feet from the guest house. Tarifa Bus Station is a 5-minute walk away.
- It was clean and conveniently located. The folks were pleasant
- Amazing balcony. Nice staff. Great location to port
It is within walking distance of the ferry port. The staff was super helpful even though we had to communicate via Google Translate. They even let us store one of our luggage at a locked storage room next to the hostel overnight after checking out so we didn’t have to carry both luggage to Tangier, Morocco for an overnight visit there!
Beds were very comfortable!
- Great location, attractive Space, and easy to check in and out.
- Great staff- they were very professional and made my stay comfortable. The terrace has a pretty view of the Mediterranean and Morocco. Location is convenient to the historic part of town and the port.
Hostal Tarifa offers a privileged location, only 5 minutes’ walk from both the beach and Tarifa’s old town. It features air-conditioned rooms, free WiFi and on-site private parking for an extra cost.Rooms offer plenty of natural light and come with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with toiletries.There is a 24-hour reception and a bar. Other facilities include a luggage storage and a vending machine with snacks and drinks.Hostal Tarifa is 5 minutes’ walk from the harbor. Here you can take a ferry to Tanger.
A short walk to old town Tarifa,
A short drive to the port,
Staff general friendly (better if you speak Spanish)
- Underground parking for our motorcycles. Very friendly staff who were happy to make coffee before the cafe officially opened at 8. Great balcony on our room, but I think there’s only 3 rooms that have them.
- I upgraded to a double bed and received two single twins, luckily my friend let me down so it was only me and didn’t end up being a problem. I didn’t let the staff know as it wasn’t important, however I’m sure if I had of informed them, they would have accommodated me. Lovely staff and brilliant location, nice and clean.
- Very nice and cozy. The heater in the room is very efficient. Room is clean and comfortable. Receptionist is very friendly.
- Good location 5 minute walk from Olde Towne, very clean utilitarian rooms, helpful front desk staff
- Private parking,
Hostal Las Margaritas
One of our top picks in Tarifa.This modern, value hotel has simple, bright rooms with their own bathrooms. It is ideally located in a quiet area of the town center with easy access to the beach.Keep up-to-date and email friends with the free Wi-Fi available in all the Margaritas’ bedrooms. Decor is cheerful with uplifting colors and charming details include the wrought-iron bed frames and wall motifs.Enjoy the wealth of activities Tarifa has to offer that include kite-surfing, scuba diving and mountain biking. A pleasant alternative is to spend your stay soaking up the sun on the fantastic white-sand beaches.In the evenings, make the most of the small-town atmosphere and buzzing social scene with Tarifa’s numerous shops, bars and restaurants.Hostal Margaritas is within walking distance from the old town, the port and the bus station, and next to the main shopping street.
- Clean, comfortable, and friendly staff. Good value
- Nice clean room and convenient location between the bus station and the old town. Friendly staff.
- Very friendly staff. The room was very clean, well designed and comfortable.
- its clean and comportable. I really recommend it. the price is very affordable. its beyond my expectation. in my next trip will be here also.
- Very clean and comfortable. The best bathroom I’ve had during my whole vacation. The personel was very keen to help me. I should have booked more days at Las Margaritas!
One of our top picks in Tarifa.Hostal Alborada is 800 feet from the beach in Tarifa and is a PADI Dove Center. The Andalusian-style guest house offers flower-filled patios and free Wi-Fi in rooms.Each room at the Alborada has air conditioning. There is also a plasma TV and telephone in all rooms, and private bathrooms with a hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are included.The Alborada Hostal offers bicycle rental and there is a variety of water sports equipment available to rent from the hotel such as snorkeling, canoeing and windsurfing equipment.The Alborada is located just 650 feet from the Puerta de Jerez, a 13th-century gateway which marks the entrance to Tarifa old town. Here you can find Guzmán Castle and the Church of Saint Matthew.
- Service, bed, location, shower, price. Overall great.
- Very nice staff, very close to old town. Staff were very nice. There was a beautiful public area where we could sit and enjoy the beautiful tile work.
- The owner is very friendly in an Andalusian way. Very new facility. Super fast WIFI. Strong heating system. Clean bathroom with good water pressure. 500 meters to restaurant and shop area, 300 meters to bus station. Next to grocery SuperSol.
breakfast could be purchased. The bed was ok. Keys worked . Staff was great and helpful.
The only problem was the fist 2 days was extremely windy, almost unpleast to be outside. Of course this was not the problem of the room.
- The hotel was very clean with comfortable beds. The two fellows at reception were very friendly & helpful. It’s within walking distance to the old town, ferries, bus station & supermarket. We only stayed one night due to rainy weather in Tarifa but would also recommend for a longer stay- if you’re not into self-catering.
Top Guest Houses In El Pelayo Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in El Pelayo Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in El Pelayo Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in El Pelayo Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!