10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In El Palmar Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
El Palmar Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in El Palmar Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Palmar Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Palmar Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in El Palmar Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in El Palmar Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In El Palmar Andalucía:
Hostal a pie de playa
Hostal a pie de playa has free WiFi and rooms with air conditioning in El Palmar. Guests can have a drink at the bar.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a desk.Cádiz is 31 miles from Habitación Azul, while Conil de la Frontera is 3.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 46 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Nexo Surf House
Nexo Surf House is set 1,000 feet from El Palmar Beach, and it is adapted for the surfer’s needs. It offers comfortable accommodations with free WiFi.All rooms feature functional décor and have a private bathroom. Some feature a private patio with views of the property’s attractive gardens, and some have air conditioning and a TV.Nexo Surf House offers breakfast, and has a restaurant where you can have fresh, healthy food for lunch and dinner. There is also a bar and barbecue facilities.You can bring your surf board or rent one on site.Nexo Surf House offers free private parking and is 50 minutes’ drive from Cadiz and 1 hours’ drive from Jerez Airport. The seaside village of Conil de la Frontera is just 5 mi away.
- Out of this world location. Great staff, comfortable room, and great food. Short walk to the greatest beach we experienced on our entire trip.
- Excellent place to stay for a long time to surf on beautiful beaches :).
- Perfect place for surfing and relaxing. very nice host
- Family and dog friendly hippy hotel just a 200 m from an amazing El Palmar beach. Tiny but very clean rooms, nice garden area, safe for kids.
- I loved this place, very friendly staff who made you feel like you were at home
Hostal Alhambra offers peaceful gardens and free private parking. It is a 15-minute walk from the beach, on the beautiful Costa de la Luz.This traditional Andalusian building has spacious bedrooms and some come with an exterior terrace or balcony. All rooms have air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, and free Wi-Fi access.The Alhambra Hostal is located 1.9 mi from the pretty fishing village of Caños de Meca. The towns of Barbate, Conil and Vejer are 10 minutes away by car.The hotel is inside the Breña Natural Park, ideal for walking. The lighthouse of Cape Trafalgar is also nearby.
- The area is so lovely, and the locals are so friendly. The staff were friendly and very helpful, will defenetly stay again
Restaurant staff were pleasant, helpful and efficient. I speak little Spanish, they speak little English, but with good will on both sides, we were able to communicate.
The pool is nice. Large, clean and with plenty of chairs for lounging in.
- Extra nice staff and great location close to beautiful beaches
- The bar was open till late. The pool was clean and big enough.
- 2 English travellers speaking very little Spanish. The welcome was lovely, and Herman the barman and owner has very good English and is a wonderful host. Everyone is very friendly if you make the effort to speak some Spanish. This hostal is remote and quiet, but the lovely Cape Trafalgar beach is around 1km from the hotel, which has two good bars and parking. Alhambra pool area is lovely and spotlessly clean. Food is AMAZING! Huge fresh Tuna steaks for lunch with enormous fresh salads. We travelled from Bilbao to Gibraltar, and the tapas in the evening was the best we found anywhere in Spain. We ended up having 9 plates! Fantastic Ribero del Duero and Rioja wines for 9-10 euros a bottle. Basic, clean rooms with aircon, fridges and nice bathrooms. If you want bingo, fish and chips and Carling, don’t go here. If you’re English and want to get off the beaten track for great Spanish value, go here in May!
Hostal El Capi
One of our top picks in Zahora.Hostal El Capi is a 15-minute walk from Trafalgar Beach, Zahora, on the Costa de la Luz. Set around a garden, each room has a private terrace and free Wi-Fi.Decorated in Andalusian style, the air-conditioned rooms feature white walls and light wooden furniture. There is a flat-screen TV, and the private bathroom comes with amenities.El Capi has country-style restaurant, which serves regional dishes and has a large covered terrace. There is a bar, and special diet menus are available.There is a tour desk at the Hostal Capi. La Breña Nature Reserve is a short drive away.
- Very clean and comfortable. Friendly staff. Good pool facilities.
- The Manager is a super helpful person. The pool area is beautiful and also the garden patio. Thank you very much. Best place in 10 days of spain.
- Nice rooms around a courtyard with garden in the middle. Rooms very nice, pool area fabulous and not very busy, (unlike the beach!). Only a short walk to restaurants, a bit further to the beach.
The gardens and plants are very well kept and the poolarea was excellent
I would stay again
– The Hostal offers everything we could have asked for
– Excelent value for money
Hostal Restaurante El Mero
One of our best sellers in Zahora! Hostal Restaurante El Mero is 0.6 mi from Los Caños de Meca Beach, on the Costa de la Luz. It offers air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom and a balcony.The rooms at El Mero feature tiled floors and simple décor. Each one has a flat-screen TV with international channels.The restaurant serves traditional Andalusian food and has a terrace. There is also a bar.El Mero is just 10 minutes’ walk from the La Breña Nature Reserve. Located an hour’s drive away, Tarifa is popular for kitesurfing and whale watching trips.
- Friendliness of staff and comfortable rooms and beds. Food also well prepared and presented.
- Good location for our overnight stay in the area. Nice restaurant downstairs. Basic equipment, but clean and sufficient. Helpfull staff. We like it overall.
- Very clean, new and comfortable bathroom, good beds
- The room was spacious and comfortable. We stayed only one night but it is indicated also for longer stayings. It is also a restaurant where we had a great dinner. Highly recommended
- Great hotel to explore west coast of Andalucia, close to beaches in Los Canos de Meca, Zahora and El Palmar with outstanding sunsets each day. Spacious room with air condition with perfect cleanness. View on Trafalgar lighthouse and studhorse. Good simple breakfast (continental). Thank you for renting us beach umbrella!
Hostal Fortuna is 50 feet from Caños de Meca Beach, in Cadiz province. Some rooms have views of the sea and surrounding natural park.All rooms at the Fortuna have a private bathroom, air conditioning and satellite TV. Free WiFi is available at reception.The Fortuna has a bar and attractive terrace with sun loungers. It also has free on-site parking subject to availability. An a la carte breakfast is available for an extra charge.Hostal Fortuna is within easy reach of many of the Costa de la Luz´s beaches and is less than 1.9 mi from Cape Trafalgar. The guest house is a 15-minute drive from the towns of Barbate and Conil.
Great location, close to the beach and restaurants.
The beach was a 5 minute walk, the restaurants were superb with fresh seafood and the sound of the sea nearby. We had a fabulous breakfast in the morning in the courtyard . Parking on site allowed us to walk to the beach without worrying about the car. They held our luggage for us the following day so that we could go to the beach again. The staff and management understood our bad Spanish and communicated well with us in English. They were so kind and considerate to us in every way.
It was a perfect and we enjoyed our stay very much. We would return in a heartbeat.
Free parking inside the property
Beautiful flowers all over the property
Very close to the beautiful beach
Amazing dinner recommendation near by
- Confortable bed, very clean and staff very friendly. Really close to the beach.
- the room and bathroom look to be just updated and the website I don’t believe showed that at the time. they were very nice
- Great location, close to the beach and restaurants.
Hostal Las Acacias
Set around a central garden, Hostal Las Acacias offers free Wi-Fi and free parking. It is located 1,650 feet from Faro Beach, in Caños de Meca, and next to Breña Nature Reserve.Each air-conditioned room has a furnished porch area. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Breakfast is available at the Hostal Las Acacias. The restaurant specializes in rice and fish dishes, and there is a bar.The tour desk can provide information on the surrounding area. A small supermarket can be found 1,300 feet away.
- Staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. The food is high quality and very good value. Location hard to beat.
- Good breakfast options, great coffee, easy parking, comfy beds, good aircoditioning, spotlessly clean. Nice grass lawn out front with shady areas to cop a spot if needed. Really close to the beach, 5 min walk if that. Couple of nice beach bars a few mins walk away, one had live music, both had limited food options but more than enough!
- Friendly place, great location right where the small road towards the faro (lighthouse) starts. Excellent food in restaurant. Very competitively priced – an excellent value.
Great Family restaurant attached to the hotel
Location was great next to Caños de Meca and Faro Trafalgar, great locations for surfing. Great hotel for Surfers, kiters and windsurfers. Amazing breakfast, good value for money.
- The staff were very helpful. Food was lovely. Rooms were very clean
Hostal Sonrisa del Mar
One of our top picks in Conil de la Frontera.Hostal Sonrisa del Mar is centrally located on Conil de la Frontera’s seafront promenade, opposite Los Bateles Beach. All rooms have a terrace offering sea views.Each bright room has air conditioning and heating. There is a TV, wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower.Continental breakfast is available. The Sonrisa del Mar has a bar and an à la carte restaurant with a beachfront terrace. There is free WiFi in the restaurant.Luggage storage is offered and the town center is a 5-minute walk away. You can walk to the Torre de Castilnovo monument in 15 minutes.
- The location is perfect, close to all the night life and shops, next to a big parking area and just in front of the beach. Plus the restaurant from the same proprietors is very good. Modest but comfortable and clean.
- The ocean view, the beach right in front of the hotel; the central location, nice restaurants nearby.
- Very clean, very comfortable, very friendly staff, excellent location, parking/—- promenade/ beach/bars,/ restaurants everything next door. No noise, or problems, great bathroom/ shower. I will return only to this establishment.The total ambience of the town/ environment.
- Terrace had a view of the sea. Great location. Really cheap. Clean.
- Era ruidosa y las vistas al mar no cumplieron mis expectativas.
Hostal Mar de Frente
Located on a hill overlooking the Caños de Meca Beach, Hostal Mar de Frente has fantastic sea views. It offers a beach bar and air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV.The rooms at the Mar de Frente feature tiled floors and simple décor. Each one has a fridge and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Some rooms have sea views.The guest house has a table tennis table and bicycles are available to rent. Staff at reception can help booking tickets for guided tours, live shows and other events.The center of Los Caños de Meca is 10 minutes’ walk away. Tarifa, a popular destination for water sports such as kiteboarding, is an hour’s drive away.
- The view from the balcony is breath taking. The house is beautiful and the location fantastic. The Restaurant across the street is very high quality.
- The views are unbeatable with the hostal being right on the sea. However the beds were old and saggy. We complained after our forst night in a horribly saggy bed and we were moved to another that was a bit better. The bed we were previously in was replaced but our bed for the next two nights was not.
- Nice and clean room, stunning view, great restauran just across from the entrance. The beach was clean and easy to reach by walking down the stairs.
- Absolutely a perfect place with stunning views over the Beach and Cliffs and the Lighthouse of Cape Trafalgar and the whole Hostal is buildt and decorated absolutely lovely! The Breakfast (easy spanish version) was very tasty and not expensive.
- The view is beautiful, the hotel is situated on a cliff and the beach is downstairs. The parking is 5 eur per day across the street.
Hostal Los Pinos
Surrounded by gardens, this charming Andalusian guest house has a saltwater outdoor pool with a hydromassage jet and hot tub. The air-conditioned rooms include a balcony, flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.Hostal Los Pinos is located on the Costa de la Luz, a 10-minute stroll from Zahora Beach. Los Caños de Meca are 1.2 mi away and La Breña Nature Park is just 1,650 feet from the property. Cadiz is within 37 mi.The Hostal’s restaurant serves cuisine characteristic of the region, including fresh fish from Cadiz Bay. The guest house also has barbecue facilities and a bar with a large terrace.Staff at Los Pinos are happy to provide maps and information about the area. Bicycles are available to rent, and free private parking is offered on site.
- great value for a great and spacious room. Staff was very friendly and helpful
- This is a perfect place to explore the surrounding area.
- The location was ideal. The staff was friendly, the installations were beautiful and it was very clean and comfortable. Short walk to the beach. We rented bikes through a contact they have and really enjoyed our bike ride.
- Perfect location, nice ambience, clean, beautiful garden, calm and silent nights, easy to reach, very friendly stuff, comfy room equiped by heater and kettle+tea for colder days
- Very clean and friendly, spacious room with balcony and fridge. Great roof terrace, lovely gardens and excellent car park. Tea and coffee making facilities handy and a good little supermarket opposite the hotel.
Top Guest Houses In El Palmar Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in El Palmar Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in El Palmar Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in El Palmar Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!