10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In El Médano Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
El Médano Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in El Médano Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Médano Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Médano Tenerife. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in El Médano Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in El Médano Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In El Médano Tenerife:
Located in a small fishing village, and near one of the most extensive, white sandy beaches in Tenerife, the Hostal Carel provides smart and practical rooms – perfect accommodations for a relaxing, sun-filled holiday.Hostal Carel features spacious rooms, all of which are exterior facing. You can unwind in your room in the evening and watch some TV.Stroll down to the beach in the morning, and spend the day lying on the sand and swimming in the Atlantic Ocean.The hotel has its own cafe and bar, where you can grab a snack, some tapas, or a drink in the afternoon.In the evening, you can head into the center of El Medáno, where you will find a number of restaurants and bars. You can return to the hotel at any time, as guests have 24-access to the property.
- Reception was really helpful, balcony good views, fridge really useful, good supermarket near by.
- Nice and clean,very friendly staff,perfect location
good location, next to bus stop and supermarket, 5 minutes walking from beach, friendly, helpful stuff, restaurant at the site, opening times are unpredictable, perhaps due to Carnaval time, food ok for reasonable price, only Spanish menu – but they tried to translate
El Médano: a nice little village where everything (even the shops) is about surfing so if you are for it, it is the place for you, wind is always guaranteed. there are some good restaurants, but the mayority is open only during the day, not for evening. very close to the airport, but does not have direct bus connection, though the changing is well timed. it is a good base it you have a car, parking by the hostal is nearly impossible but within 5 minutes walking you can find.
- We were there just for one night before we are going to the airport.The room was spacious with fridge.
- Location is really great. Staff were very nice and helpful. I would stay here again
Klinda Living Experience
Klinda Living Experience is offering accommodations in El Médano. With a garden, the property also features a terrace. Free WiFi is available.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a electric tea pot. Each room has a shared bathroom with a hair dryer. Guest rooms will provide guests with an oven.Playa de las Americas is 13 miles from Klinda Living Experience, while Los Cristianos is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 3.6 miles from the accommodation.
- Really interesting place, easy to take bus and hike up in the mountains or down by the coast.
- Cloria was wonderful host.This was our favorite place we stayed on Tenerife. Beautiful house and pool house. Next to a Papaya and Banana farm and just down the road from the best beaches on Tenerife. Couldn’t recommend it more and we hope to go back.
- Klinda has created a Wonderful space which is very inspired.. even the pool room has been converted into a wonderful music venue. Klinda herself is lovely person…really friendly, warm and helpful.
- The host is very nice and talkative. We felt like at home
- The host is friendly and very helpful. The accomodation is located in easy reach of the coastal village of El Médano, 5 minutes by bus or car. The room was a good size and the bed very comfortable. There is a walled garden area with seating for relaxing at Klinda
Hostal Pensión Neón
Hostal Pensión Neón offers rooms in Guaza. Boasting a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Free WiFi is available.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Playa de las Americas is 4.3 mi from the guest house, while Los Cristianos is 3.7 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 7.5 mi from Hostal Pensión Neón.
Great central location for airport and beaches.
Room was not adjacent to any other room.
Room top lounge.
Free decent breakfast.
Good wifi in reception.
Bed was decent and big enough.
Room felt more spacious than expected.
Shared bathroom better than expected.
In my opinion, given the building structure, they did a fantastic job with interior design and decoration. Very practical in room too (enough hangers).
Soap in shared bathroom.
Few nearby bars / supermarkets but great value.
I like that many guests were old people or families (i.e. less noise, better behaved).
The best part of this location is the staff. This family run business has proven to be the best choice we could have made. The 5 nights stay was made 10x better by the Steven, the guy who knows/does all. Out of the available rooms, the ones with balcony or bathroom in are excellent. The bus station is right next to the place and you can get anywhere from there.
I wholeheartedly recommend this place!
The owners and staff were friendly and helpful!
The bus stop was literally around the corner, so easy access to the airport..
- Friendly and clean. Breakfast was really good, and convenient to have it included. Located right next to the bus stop to get transport to the beach or the airport. Internet was good and fast.
- Fair price, friendly staff and good breakfast included. Location is great near Las Galletas where we went for scuba diving. I really enjoyed my stayed there but be aware that you get what you pay for.
- Great central location for airport and beaches.
Offering rooms with free WiFi, Hostel Reina is located in Cho. Set 5.3 mi from the beaches at Los Cristianos, this guest house has a shared terrace and communal lounge area.Each simply decorated room has a wardrobe and tiled floors. There is access to 3 shared bathrooms with a bath or shower.Bike hire and car rental can be organized for you and an airport shuttle service is available for a surcharge.Tenerife South Airport is 6.2 mi from the property. Ferries to La Gomera Island and the other Canary Islands leave from Los Cristianos Port. There are several golf courses within a 15-minute drive of Hostal Reina.
- The house is amazing! Very beautiful and comfortable interior, clean and cozy! I don’t now how good is the location if with no car, but with car it was perfect for me! Cheap and really worth the price! Easy to park the car as well. Highly recommend! P.S. Lucie is very charming 🙂
The location is between the airport and Los Cristianos. The location in Cho is good, across the street there are restaurants.
Nice staff despite we were late from the airport. Fast check in and check out.
- Clean, cheap, comfortable place to stay for few days. Has a supermarket and few restaurants near the host.
- Nice room with terrace, perfect cleannes and very likeable owner Lucia 🙂
- Everything was magnifeco and perfect for my short trip.
The Blue House
Offering a year-round outdoor terrace, The Blue House is located in Costa Del Silencio, 10 minutes’ walk away from the Amarilla Beach.The Blue House features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property. It gives access to a shared pool in a nearby property 350 feet away.Playa de las Americas is 6.2 mi from The Blue House, while Puerto de la Cruz is 29 mi away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 5 mi from the property.
– Good wifi
– Free breakfast
– Friendly owner
– Location not bad and quite regular bus to Los Cristianos / Costa Adeje. Buses to Airport took about 1 hour at most and quite frequent
– Restaurants and supermarket nearby
- Location was excellent and the size of the room and bathroom was huge.
- We were met at the airport by the property manager, Andres, who couldn’t have been more helpful and friendly. Lovely big house and garden with good protection from the wind on all sides. A real sun trap with large verandah and two balconies upstairs. We met some lovely people from all over Europe as we chatted in the shared kitchen. On the final day Andres drove us back to the airport – a perfect ending to a perfect holiday in the sun!
- Easy check-in, owner was waiting for us even if we landed very late night. Owner speaks english really well. Breakfast is good although you need to walk to another hotel for that. Place is clean,big kitchen, fridge. Fast wifi. Beds were ok. Towels provided. Couch in a terrace is really great for enjoying evenings after long driving day. In general nice questhouse. Easy parking.
- It is a converted house, so you get a full kitchen, laundry, living room, dining room, and yard for sunbathing…just like being at home.
- – Good wifi
El Poris Tenerife
Featuring a shared swimming pool and sun terrace, El Poris is located in Poris de Abona. This guest house offers rooms with views of the city and the sea.All rooms have simple décor and tiled floors, and the shared bathroom comes with a bath or shower. Towels are provided. The property has a shared kitchen, as well as a TV/lounge area. There is also a barbecue, and free WiFi is available in common areas.Activities such as hiking, fishing, and water sports can be done in the surroundings. Corona Forestal Nature Reserve is 20 minutes’ drive from El Poris, and Tenerife South Airport is 14 mi away.
- Nice swimming pool, Terras, and a good location. The village is rather quiet, so if you search for that this hostel seems great!
- Super friendly staff and people. Good place to meet new friends and stay for some surfing nearby.
- Lovley staff and great music playing. Everyone was very friendly and happy to hang out when they weren’t working.
- Brilliant property and very friendly people totally recommending
- Everything but the best it was the environment. The staff working there by workaway, make us wish have the oportunity of doing the same. Really kind, nice people. Chilling with them, getting nice tips for our travel. PERFECT xxX
Casa Rural Arona
Featuring free WiFi, Casa Rural Arona is family-run guest house in the historical village of Arona. Playa de las Americas and Los Cristianos beaches are within 6.2 mi.The traditional Canarian-style house recently features rustic decor, and offers views of the garden or city. There is a garden with exotic plants and fruit trees.You will find a restaurant at the property which serves breakfast only.Puerto de la Cruz is 23 mi away and Teide National Park is 14 mi away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 12 mi from Casa Rural Arona.
- Awesome breakfast, location, tracking start point right near the apartment, close to the sea by car, lovely staff, wonderful garden
- Casa Rural Arona has a calm, if somewhat austere, atmosphere: the dining room is very nice with a beautiful open kitchen where an excellent breakfast buffet and daily entree are on offer. The dining hostess is lovely and very efficient.
The property has a beautiful courtyard garden to take breakfast in, or sit in the evening. Very good breakfasts.
We had ‘Agave’ room, a triple – which was simple, spacious and had a comfortable bed. A kettle and mugs were kindly provided.
- Cozy interior with lovely design in an old hacienda type of traditional house. Splendid patio and curteous staff.The breakfast is good,with fruits,cereals,tea,good coffee,orange juice and a selection of local cheeses and hams.Good value for 70 euros per night,although a good 15 min drive from busy,hectic Los Cristianos.Suitable to hiking lovers and must have a car rented to move around in the area if you want to visit other cities as well.
an old historycal house, with a nice garden
Los Abrigos Guest House Tenerife
Offering free WiFi, Los Abrigos Guest House Tenerife is located in Los Abrigos. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The guesthouse provides a shared lounge.At the guesthouse, rooms come with a closet.Playa de las Americas is 10 miles from Los Abrigos Guest House Tenerife, while Los Cristianos is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Amazing location only a few steps from the sea. The harbour is one of the prettiest and the choice of fish restaurants is to die for. Away from the main tourist areas and all the noise. The house was spotless.
- Very friendly place, close to shops, bars and the beach. The room was clean and comfortable and the shower had hot water. It was basic but what you would expect for the money at Xmas time. We enjoyed our stay, we were made to feel welcome.
- The location of the hostel is really great – it’s right by the ocean, area extremely safe and friendly (wonderful restaurants nearby). Also the stuff was very outgoing and helpful.
- Nice Location, near to the ocean, amazing views from the top, friendly accommodation. The hostel is well maintained and cleaned every day. People are friendly. Thank you for the opportunity.
- El personal, eran como una familia y te hacían sentir como parte de ella. Me encantó estar allí durante mis vacaciones, tengo claro donde volvería!
Casa oro hombre
Featuring a garden, Casa oro hombre is located in Charco del Pino. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV.Playa de las Americas is 12 miles from Casa oro hombre. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa Blanca Tenerife Sur
Featuring a terrace and free WiFi, Casa Blanca Tenerife Sur is located in Granadilla de Abona. The guesthouse has a shared lounge.At the guesthouse, the rooms have a desk. Casa Blanca Tenerife Sur provides some rooms that feature sea views, and all rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom and a closet.The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Playa de las Americas is 15 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 8 miles from the property.
Lovely welcome from Oliver, who showed us around the facilities and had some good local knowledge. The entire place was very clean, and our room, although simple, was comfortable and spacious. Definitely recommend getting a ‘sea view’ room with an external windows – some rooms had windows opening out onto an inner corridor.
Best thing was the amazing roof terrace, with some basic kitchen facilities and plenty of seating and mood lighting – perfect place for a simple tapas dinner and a few glasses of wine!
- The owners are very kind and joined us for the new year party on the rooftop terrace, which was good fun. The bed is comfortable, and the facilities are very clean. The rooftop terrace is a great place to spend the mornings having a relaxing breakfast. Granadilla is also a pretty quiet village, a bit up the mountain, not very touristy, with authentic little cafes and low food prices. It has all the facilities you need and it’s still only a 15 minute car ride to the nearest beach (El Medano, which is great for surfing).
Very good Pizzaria nearby
Bakery & Supermarket close
- Nice roof terrace for sun-soaked breakfasts, clean rooms, set in a small village
- Everything was super clean and well maintained. Lovely rooftop terrace!
- Lovely welcome from Oliver, who showed us around the facilities and had some good local knowledge. The entire place was very clean, and our room, although simple, was comfortable and spacious. Definitely recommend getting a ‘sea view’ room with an external windows – some rooms had windows opening out onto an inner corridor.
Top Guest Houses In El Médano Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in El Médano Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in El Médano Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in El Médano Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!