10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In El Mazo Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
El Mazo Asturias is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in El Mazo Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Mazo Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Mazo Asturias. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in El Mazo Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in El Mazo Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In El Mazo Asturias:
Set on the banks of the River Deva, Agroturismo Muriances offers gardens with barbecue facilities and views of the Picos de Europa Mountains. Unquera and Colombre are under 5 minutes’ drive away.Heated rooms and apartments comes with a flat-screen TV, balcony and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Apartments also have a kitchenette with a dishwasher, microwave and coffee machine. Free WiFi is available in public areas.Guests have access to a shared lounge with a fireplace. The property also offers free parking.Santander and its airport can be reached in a 45-minute drive.
- The family that owns and runs the property is amazing. Breakfast can only be described as a feast. The location is beautiful.
- The owners were welcoming and provided us an amazing breakfast, and gave us complimentary bowls of fruit later. We arrived late –at 11:00pm, but she still gave us a nice welcome. It is rural, but that was what we were looking for, so the location was fine–gorgeous even in rainy March. They turned the heat on in after we got there, but it heated up fine. They do not speak English, but I got on well enough with my paultry Spanish. We wanted to hike the Picos, and be warned, the local towns do not provide any hiking maps in the off season (March) so bring/download/find your own.
- This place is a gem. Our room was comfortable and part of a suite with a small kitchen and sitting area. The location had easy access to many of the local attractions, including the Picos de Europa and the many caves in the area. Our host prepared the most Sumptuous breakfast, the best ever in our travels. Highly recommended.
- Fabulous. We had a suite with large comfortable beds, kitchen and balcony. The location is lovely and quiet and the breakfast was awesome. It was the best breakfast we have had in 5 weeks of travelling in Spain. It included a home made fruit compote with fruits from the garden, hot tortillas, some local speciality with honey, a vast array of homemade cakes plus bacon, Iberian sausage and eggs from their own hens. The lady was charming and wrapped up some cakes to take away with us. Overall, one of our most enjoyable stays ever. Just to note – they don’t speak English but the lady’s Spanish is very clear.
Fully endorse all previous comments on the wonderful hospitality and superb breakfast served.
An amazing building – once a mill, now sadly part derelict but the individual apartments/rooms were full of charm and history. A unique stay which we both enjoyed.
La Fonda de Bustio
La Fonda de Bustio is set in the town of Bustio, 5 minutes’ drive from the Asturian coast. All apartments offer free Wi-Fi and views over the River Deva and Tina Mayor Estuary.Featuring wooden floors, apartments have a living room with a sofa, flat-screen TV and DVD player. Bathrooms come with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. The kitchenette includes a fridge, microwave, coffee maker and washing machine. Some apartments have a balcony.The apartment complex has a tour desk. Free parking is available nearby and there is easy access to the A8 Motorway. San Vicente de la Barquera is 6.2 mi away and the Picos de Europa National Park is within an hour’s drive.
- Excellent facilities overall and very friendly and helpful host
- Really nice apartment for a holidays in the north of Spain
- Location excellent and staff very friendly and helpful
Todo muy limpio, cómodo y con una muy buena ubicación.
- Apartamento súper limpio y decorado con mucho gusto. Propietaria muy amable y atenta a todas nuestras necesidades. Muy recomendable.
Sidreria La Casa Abajo
Featuring a terrace and a restaurant, Sidreria La Casa Abajo is located in La Franca. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at the guesthouse.At Sidreria La Casa Abajo, rooms come with a balcony. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at the accommodation also feature a mountain view. At Sidreria La Casa Abajo all rooms have a desk and a TV.Llanes is 12 miles from the guesthouse, while Potes is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 45 miles from Sidreria La Casa Abajo.
- This was a very basic room but well appointed for the price we paid. It is above a bar/restaurant serving excellent meals and snacks at any time of day. No English but very helpful. 20 mins. walk to gorgeous beach.
- Les portions sont très généreuses, l’hôtel est rustique mais le personnel chaleureux
- Todo. Limpieza, entorno, comidas, estilo rural natural, sin artificios.
El entorno muy agradable…
Relax y tranquilidad
- Lits confortables, ventilateur, salle de bain très correcte.
La Casa Abajo
La Casa Abajo is located 10 minutes’ walk from La Franca Beach on the Asturian coast. It offers simple rooms with central heating, a TV and a private bathroom.The guest house has a traditional Asturian cider house which specializes in grilled meats. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in northern Spain. The Casa de Abajo also provides packed lunches if you are planning a day trip.The Picos de Europa National Park is 25 minutes’ drive away. Covadonga Sanctuary is around an hour’s drive away.
- Cool location a bit off the beaten path near Playa de la Franca. Friendly room service staff. Comfortable enough for a few nights.
- En el restaurante tiene una cocina muy buena,sobre todo las costillas. El camarero marroki es muy agradable atento y profesional. Repetiremos.
- Por el precio de los alojamientos de la zona, bien, éste era el más barato, , pero olía que apestaba.
- Olia a matamoscas en la habitacion y la cama era horrible.
Prima plek om de omgeving te verkennen.
De Sideria war je ook de sleutel ophaalt aan de overkant van de weg waar je prima basic kunt eten.
En we hadden voor het eerst een balkon!
Set in Pesués, 14 mi from Llanes, Hostal Baviera features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including canoeing and hiking. Potes is 17 mi from Hostal Baviera, while Santillana del Mar is 19 mi away. Santander Airport is 34 mi from the property.
- This suited our needs as we were passing through and it was close to the motorway. Unfortunately for us it was the feria (fiesta) and therefore it was very noisy until 4am! Check the dates of their village fiestas
friendliness of staff.
cleanliness of hostel.
- Un lugar familiar donde la gente es muy cálida, casera. Una buena cena y una buena cama. Instalaciones reformadas. Todo bien. 30 euros, desayuno incluido.
- Bueno……gustar gustar. Nada….todo muy mediocre tirando a deficiente….por decir algo…. estaba todo limpio y la cama no es muy incómoda
- Las croquetas. Tenían buen menú. El gel y champú del baño era grande de los que me gustan, deliplus pero de los que huelen bien. La zona es muy bonita, idílica, ideal para rutas de senderismo y playa si hay buen tiempo.
La Espina de Pechon
This small guest house is located in the village of Pechón, just 1,950 feet from the beach. Rooms offer free WiFi and there is free onsite parking.All rooms at La Espina de Pechon feature an elegant décor with parquet floors and warm colors. Each has central heating, a TV and a private bathroom.Open every day, La Espina restaurant serves breakfast and snacks, as well as a daily menu. It comes with large windows overlooking the surrounding countryside and a large dining room, ideal also for celebrations or events.The tour desk can provide more information about outdoor activities in the surrounding area, including hiking and climbing.The coastal town of San Vicente de la Barquera is a 15-minute drive away and the Picos de Europa National Park is 25 mi away.
Lovely breakfast. We had dinner which was good value and excellently presented.
Well within reach of Santander.
- Lovely elevated location on the edge of small village with private grounds to sit and enjoy food and drinks. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Quiet and nice location, beautiful beach 10-minute walk from the property.
- The placing is nice and close to the beach, we’ve had a great view from our room, nice staff, clean, family owned business.
- Really nice staff, great location and amazing restaurant. Rooms very comfortable.
- Lovely breakfast. We had dinner which was good value and excellently presented.
The country-style Posada Mellante is located in the quiet Cantabrian village of Pechón. All of the rooms have private bathroom and heating, and there is a free Wi-Fi area.There is a lounge with TV, and a small café with a traditional open fire.The Mellante has a terrace with sea views. There is also free on-site parking.The Mellante guest house is just 0.6 mi from the Cantabrian Coast and beach, and the staff will be happy to offer advice on local sights such as the Picos de Europa National Park and the Altamira Cave.
- Beautiful place in excellent quite location, wonderful to rest from hustle and bustle of big cities. Staff was super helpful and nice, even they called us if we need to be picked up from a bar once the storm appeared. Besides that, the place offers great breakfast, fresh and good quality products.
- The area is beautiful and everything in the Posada was perfect. Very clean, great staff, nice breakfast and comfortable rooms. A great place to be based while exploring Cantabria/Asturias countryside.
- Lovely place to stay very welcome when we got there views are nice hotel was spot on lots of parking and breakfast was good too I will be going back on my next visit when we go touring again
- Rachel is a wonderful host. The hotel sits in a marvelous rural setting with the sea on its doorstep. We have stayed there many times and will continue to do so.
- Una familia encantadora, un trato inmejorable, el desayuno espectacualar, y la estancia fenomenal.
Hosteria El Corralucu
El Corralucu has a quiet, rural setting in the village of Serdio, 1.2 mi from Val de San Vicente Beach. Set in a country house, it offers rooms with free Wi-Fi.This guest house features traditional décor with beamed ceilings and tiled floors. Each room has a TV and a private bathroom. All accommodations offers views of the beautiful Cantabrian countryside.Breakfast is served in the Corralucu’s dining room and there is also a bar in the guest house. Guests can make use of the property’s barbecue facilities, located on the terrace.Local attractions include Serdio’s 12th-century Estrada Tower and the Soplao Caves are a 20-minute drive away. Santander is 31 mi from the guest house.
- This was a quaint pension located in a small village that provided all the necessary amenities. It was run by a family and we were treated extremely graciously.
- This is a pretty rural home in Pendueles in which the owner has 4 roomy bedrooms each with their own washrooms & shower. The rooms are spacious with great windows and farm views. Right on the Northern Camino Route & near the restaurants & sole little grocery. Didn’t see the owner after checkin and so had full use of her patio and yard.
- The room was good value for money, spacious and had everything you need
- Simple place to stay in the middle of nowhere. Lovely warm and friendly hostess and host. Great value for money.
- Beautiful view from our room. Basic breakfast was included, the fresh orange juice was very refreshing.
Posada La Escuela de Cicera
Located in the village of Cicera at the foot of the Picos de Europa, this converted 16th-century school is built in traditional Cantabrian style. It offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.The charming rooms at Escuela de Ciera enjoy stunning views of the Cantabrian countryside and are decorated with dark wood furniture. They include a private bathroom and heating.The guest house serves traditional homemade food for breakfast, using natural products. It also features a bar and lounge-dining room with a DVD player.The beach of San Vicente de la Barquera and La Cueva del Soplao Cave can be found just 30 minutes’ drive from La Escuela De Cicera.From July to September, Posada La Escuela De Cicera offers free guided tours in the beautiful surrounding valley of Peñarrubia. The tour desk can also arrange activities such as fishing and canoeing.
- Stunning location in a fabulous mountain village, the staff were very helpful and friendly. Great value.
- Personal service and feeling (like being at home), nice mountain village and extremely friendly owner. Breakfast was of good quality.
- un sitio increible en medio de montañas, con unas vistas espectaculares. Nos hemos sentido muy acogidos y muy agusto.
- Lo mejor la ubicacion, Cicera es un pueblo precioso y muy tranquilo. Bruno el dueño es una persona muy agradable. Ideal para desconectar del mundanal ruido.
- Una zona muy tranquila e ideal para descansar y desconectar.
Located in Prellezo, Pensión Quintana has free WiFi. The property has a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine.At the guesthouse, rooms have a closet and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Llanes is 19 miles from Pensión Quintana, while Potes is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- This was an excellent stop off point on our way to the ferry in Santander. As the only guests that evening we were given the best of attention. Highly recommended.
- Fantastic Pension. Very clean with very friendly staff.
- Location is superb, near by ocean side in a specific country side area, good for walkers and peoples looking for a quiet place. A nice rural bar is on first floor.
- Impresionantes vistas.El lugar es precioso.El alojamiento muy bonito y el personal muy muy majo.Muy familiar.
- Sitio agradable, con gente muy del lugar. Habitación y baño pequeños pero suficientes. Colchón y cama un poco incómodos.
Top Guest Houses In El Mazo Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in El Mazo Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in El Mazo Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in El Mazo Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!