10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In El Marchal Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
El Marchal Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in El Marchal Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Marchal Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Marchal Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in El Marchal Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in El Marchal Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In El Marchal Andalucía:
Hostal El Arrecife
Featuring free WiFi and an on-site bar, Hostal El Arrecife is located 5.6 mi from Sorbas in the Almerian countryside. This guest house offers a terrace and a shared kitchen.Each simply decorated air-conditioned room comes with a wardrobe, TV and tiled floor.The Cabo de Gata National Park is 20 minutes’ drive from the property and the coastal village of Agua Amarga is 30 minutes’ drive away. The city of Almeria is 45 mi from Hostal El Arrecife.
- Good location for visiting desert and movie sets (Fort Bravo)
- Friendly Staff who all tried to make you feel at home
- The room was big enough and clean. There is a huge kitchen what all you might need to cook.
- accueil en espagnol ,la seule personne parlant français n’était pas là pendant notre séjour,nous avons eu cette dame au téléphone le soir juste avant de dîner afin de savoir si tout se passait bien et pouvoir choisir notre repas cuisiné par sa fille.établissement très typique dans un petit village en pleine campagne parfait pour s’intégrer à la population locale .
- L’accueil de nos hôtes. la situation géographique. la cuisine commune très bien agencée et très fonctionnelle.
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and a garden, RESTURANTE-HOSTAL TOMAS is located in Turre. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a terrace and a bar. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, all rooms have a balcony. The private bathroom is equipped with a bidet. All guest rooms feature a desk.The daily breakfast offers continental and buffet options.Mojácar is 5 miles from RESTURANTE-HOSTAL TOMAS, while Vera is 11 miles from the property. Almeria Airport is 44 miles away.
No reviews yet.
La Finca Listonero
La Finca Listonero is located in the valley of Cortijo Grande, 10 minutes’ drive from Turre. It features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, garden area, and a terrace. Free WiFi is available.At the guest house, every room has a wardrobe. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, all units at La Finca Listonero come with air conditioning, and certain rooms will provide you with a terrace.Guests can choose between a continental or vegetarian breakfast. The restaurant at La Finca Listonero specializes in European and Spanish cuisine. Other facilities available include a bar.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Mojácar is 5 mi from the guest house, while Vera is 9.9 mi away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 30 mi from the property.
- Loved it all, great cuisine, fabulous hospitality.
Sandra, Malcolm & Ian and their staff have made a hotel feel like a home, wonderful relaxing place. A 2 star hotel with a 6 star service, can’t wait to go back.
It’s setting is so peaceful, with amazing views and walks.
- We loved everything here, from the owners Sandra & Ian who where the most welcoming and happy people we have ever met at a hotel and the phenomenal chef Malcolm, our room with the balcony and wood fire was superb in every detail. The entire Finca was beautifully decorated with a really personal touch of the owners. Just stunning 🙂
- Wonderful finca style country hotel. Set in the wilds of the Spanish “campo”. We went off season so it was very quiet which was ideal. The place is immaculately designed and presented. We were greeted in the morning with log fires and a fresh breakfast of local bread, jamon and cheeses, all washed down with fresh coffee. We shall be back.
Family managed & run hands on. The owners went out of their way to make a very enjoyable but sadly too short 2 night stay. Very tastefully and individually decorated cosy hotel. Good room & facilities, large & comfortable Bed. Beautiful views all round. Small well placed Pool.
Interesting menu & excellent Dinner. Just a perfect small individual hotel.
Pension Cuatro Vientos
Offering free Wi-Fi, Pensión Cuatro Vientos is located in the center of Cuevas de Almanzora, 150 feet from the bus station and next to Instituto Jaroso. The café bar is open during the mornings.Air-conditioned rooms at this guest house feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with amenities. Towels are also included.Numerous bars and restaurants serving local food can be found nearby. There is also a supermarket 3 minutes’ walk from Pensión Cuatro Vientos.The beaches on Costa de Almería can be reached in about 15 minutes’ drive of the guest house while Almería is 62 mi away.
- Staff friendly and helpful. It was clean and fresh. Bedding changed every day . Bar cheap and busy. All in all enjoyed my stay.
- Estaba cerrado y durante todo el dia el telefono no respondia, a si que ofreceis reservas de alojamientos que estan cerrados.
Me sorprendió la limpieza, me costó muy barato y no pensaba que iba a estar tan bien.
Es una pensión muy confortable
- Está muy bien situado, junto a la estación de Autobuses, la carretera, y la vez, bastante cerca del centro de la localidad. Las instalaciones, aunque sencillas, están muy bien. El restaurante del hostal es muy recomendable, con una agradable terraza para cenar.
- Para ser una pensión está muy bien, tienes baño en la habitación y aire acondicionado
Hostal Mesón Arboleas
Featuring an on-site restaurant and air conditioning, Hostal Méson is located in the center of Arboleas, Almeria.This heated guest house offers double rooms including a TV, mini-bar and private bathroom. Breakfast is also included.The property includes a restaurant and a shared lounge area, and there are bicycles available for all guests. Free parking is available.Hostal Méson is located a 5 minute walk from bars and various shops. It is a 35-minute drive from Playa de Vera and Mojácar Beach, and an hour’s drive from Almeria Airport.
- I’ve been using this hotel for five years now – very cheap and still good
The lady who services breakfast and lunch is a treasure excellent 😁😁
Anna who also serves in the bar and food also excellent😁😁
Unfortunately the lady who checked us in on the Sunday was not so good🙄 We didn’t like to ask for anything and other customers were the same get rid
- the bed was comfy the staff were very nice and friendly all in all a nice experiance
- No croissants for breakfast just toasted breadsticks, jam and butter. However, they did offer a full English. Breakfast was not included as advertised on the website, however it was very reasonably priced as was the evening meal which was generous and tasty. All together fair value for the money paid. Fresh towels were provided and the room cleaned on the second day. The bathroom was a tad old fashioned but serviceable.
The whole Hostal was very clean.
The mattress was amazingly comfortable.
It was great to have an on-site restaurant/bar that served meals throughout the day.
Full English breakfast, which is very rare in Spain.
Anna, the member of staff whom was always smiling and friendly, despite being very busy most of the time.
This guest house is in Sorbas, 35 minutes’ drive from the beautiful Almerian town of Mojácar. It offers a 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, TV and a private balcony.Hostal Sorbas’ bar-restaurant serves traditional regional food, specializing in grilled meats. There is also a bright bar with a terrace where you can enjoy a drink in the sun.There is a variety of shops and bars within 5 minutes’ walk in Sorbas. The town is also home to the Kars de Yesos, a complex of caves.Hostal Sorbas is 15 minutes’ drive from the Tabernas Racing Track and 25 minutes’ from MiniHollywood, where many spaghetti westerns were filmed.
- The hotel was practical and located well for a quick stopover
Very nice village Sorbas and surroundings (caves, desert areas, etc.)
Very good value for money
check was great , they really take the time for you and were helpful with my bicycle.
Breakfast typical Spanish but a really nice cup of coffee and great size of toast! Room is big and standard but perfect value.
Basic hostal. Clean and comfortable bed.
Breakfast typical Spanish tea/coffee and toastada
We got back quite late (02.30) and advised reception ofvour plans. They leftbfront door open and lights on in reception.
- Great value for money. Nice size room and balcony, room was clean, shower was hot, plenty of free parking in front of hostel. There was also an extra radiator available which was needed as the weather was still a bit chilly.
Hostal Arco Plaza
Located next to El Castillo viewpoint, Hostal Arco Plaza offers air-conditioned rooms just 5-minutes’ drive from the beach. Set in the highest point of Mojácar, this guest house features free Wi-Fi.Featuring traditional rustic-style décor, the rooms at the Arco Plaza come with a flat-screen TV, and most are exterior-facing with a balcony and views of the valley. They also have a private bathroom with bath tub.The accommodations has a sun terrace with views of the Sierra Cabrera Mountains. There is also a bar-cafeteria located at the entrance of the property.Staff at the Hostal Arco Plaza can provide information about different local activities, like hiking, diving and cycling. Hostal Arco Plaza is less than 5 minutes’ walk from the village square and local shops. The Marina Golf Course is 3.1 mi away, while the center of Almería is 12 minutes’ drive.
- Excellent reception by the very friendly owner, we were only there two nights and the towels and sheets were changed the second day.
- This is our second stay here this year as the location is perfect, the owner Jose is so helpful. The room was comfortable. Jose even booked a restaurant for us for New year’s eve after I emailed him for suggestions
Owner very friendly will stay here again. Location excellent overlooking the plaza.
Restaurants and bar are all in walking distance.
- The stay was excellent all round. A pleasant welcome the room was very nice with excellent views. Cafe on the square in front of the hostel. No problems enjoyable stay.
- Lovely comfortable room with huge private patio and spectacular views. We were even told where the local bodega was and given wine glasses so we could sit and enjoy the local wine on the terrace. Plenty of places to eat and drink nearby
Pension El Torreon
One of our best sellers in Mojácar! Offering nice views of the Mediterranean Sea from its pretty terrace, Pension El Torreon features rooms with free WiFi. It is located in the village of Mojácar, 3.1 mi from the coast.Pension El Torreon is set in a white-washed town house which features archways and simply decorated rooms with tiled floors and pastel-colored finishes. Rooms come with a shared bathroom with bath or shower. All have a balcony with views of the village or sea views. There is a small selection of restaurants and bars in the streets surrounding the guest house.Pension El Torreon is an hour’s drive from Almería on the A7 Motorway. Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve is 45 minutes’ drive away. Tourist information can be provided.
- The friendly staff, and guests,the character of the Pensione. The great sea view from the room,and the communal terrace. Nice breakfast on the said terrace,and good coffee.Near to Mojocar Pueblos, bars and restaurants, near to bus stop, to get bus to Mojocar Playa. All good.
- Lovely casa rural in the old town of Mojacar with fantastic seaviews. Walking distance to resaturant, parking, shops etc…. The couple who was running it was very nice and the breakfast was wonderful on the terrasse.
- Great location and friendly greeting. Excellent breakfast and cool music, loved it. If you want big tv and ensuite then not for you but what it lacked in facilities it made up for with location and ambiance.
- Very helpful staff went out of their way to help . Amazing property with so much character and unbelievable views. Excellent breakfast too.
- What an original building, and a very helpful owner, great view and pueblo position.
Hostal El Olivar
Offering views of the Sierra Cabrera Mountains, Hostal El Olivar is set in the historic town of Mojacar, in front of the Arbollón Square. The beach is 5 minutes’ drive away.A homemade breakfast consisting of pastries, toasts and fruit juices is included at El Olivar. The guest house also features a sun terrace with a hammock, a cafeteria and a lounge, as well as a Finnish sauna and fitness area.Each air-conditioned room comes with a mini fridge, a TV and a private bathroom. There is free Wi-Fi throughout. All rooms comes with tea and coffee facilities.There are plenty of shops, bars and restaurants in the surrounding area. The nearest bus stop is only 3 minutes’ walk away.
- Happy atmosphere the owners were excellent made our stay special
The best hosts/owners you can hope for with Julien and Sarah! They
have made this little Hotel (8 rooms only )a true little Jewel ! It is
extremely CLean, smells fresh, and even though the double room was not
big, it offered everything needed And More! ( toilettries, coffee and
tea, hair dryer , and the Included Breakfast was very good !) you Do
have to park your car down the hill in the 3 parking lots available and
free!! But the beauty for access to the hotel And this magnificent
“white village”IS the city: public elevator! Merci Julien and
Sarah for Your warm welcome ! vetonique and jim, Florida
- Everything was perfect and thank you Sarah and Julien
- The place is clean and wonderfully located. Such charm! And the staff is so friendly! Breakfast and terrace are a highlight!!!
- Hotel was fresh, clean, modern and smelled amazing! Stayed in room 6 which had a lovely little terrace overlooking the back of the village and the surrounding hills.Very comfy bed, good little fridge in the room to keep water, wine and snacks cool! Great shower! Breakfast on the terrace was fab, coffee and croissants to die for! Sarah and Julian are a lovely couple who make you very welcome! Mojacar Pueblo is a Gorgeous place and El Olivar is a little gem! Must visit again.
Located on the beachfront in Garrucha and featuring a bar, Hostal Cortés has free WiFi. The property provides a 24-hour front desk.At the guesthouse, each room is equipped with a desk. Every room includes a flat-screen TV, and selected rooms include a terrace. Guest rooms feature a private bathroom.Mojácar is 5 miles from Hostal Cortés. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 49 miles from the accommodation.
- The Hostal is basic but we were pleasantly surprised to have a private bathroom. The bar/restaurant was good
- Lovely bar/restaurant downstairs which opens onto the seafront. Staff were extremely friendly. Room was spotlessly clean. Parking opposite the hotel was free, though limited so at busier times you’d need to use the car park which is very close by.
We had front room so great sea view. Paid E15 extra having initially been offered room at the back with views/sounds of main road.
We were off season so parking in front of hotel easy and free.
- Tiene una ubicación privilegiada. El personal es excepcional.
- Die Lage ist perfekt, direkt am Strand. Restaurants und Lidl in unmittelbare Nähe.
Top Guest Houses In El Marchal Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in El Marchal Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in El Marchal Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in El Marchal Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!