10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In El Humo de Muro Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
El Humo de Muro Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in El Humo de Muro Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Humo de Muro Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Humo de Muro Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in El Humo de Muro Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in El Humo de Muro Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In El Humo De Muro Aragon:
Featuring a panoramic view over the surrounding mountains, Casa Dueso is located in El Pueyo de Araguás. Set in a traditional-style building, the guest house offers a floral terrace and air-conditioned rooms with private bathroom.Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout. Featuring a bath, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available and can be brought to the comfort of your room. Guests can also request a homemade meal at Casa Dueso.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing and cycling. The property offers free parking.
- warm full of charecter just a really nice place with a helpfull owner
The scenery is just wow! Its a small medieval town very quiet. There is Ainsa town 5min drive with nice restaurants and terrace. I had my dog with me and owner was very nice and i even brought her dinner with me in the restaurant. We dine in the restaurant, and the food was huge and tasty for 12 euro with wine and water.
I will definitely come back. You will need a car to get there.
- It’s a lively House!. It was an unexpectedly great house made if old bricks. It is located in the tiny cute village which has a historical spirit. The land lady is very nice and helpful.
- Lovely B and B in small hillside village 5 km from Ainsa. You really need a car to get here, parking on street nearby is easy. Friendly and helpful host. Lovely dinner, which we booked in advance and breakfast.
- Beautiful location with stunning views. Room was very clean and comfortable. Food was lovely too. Hope to stay here again on our return trip.
Hostal Pirineos Ainsa
Hostal Pirineos Ainsa is set in the medieval town of Ainsa, in the city center, close to the banks of the Mediano Lake. It features a traditional, Aragonese restaurant; free WiFi is offered throughout the property. Free public parking is available 150 feet from the guest house.The Pirineos Ainsa offers simple, bright décor. Its heated rooms have a flat-screen TV and private bathrooms. Some rooms have a terrace with city views.Breakfast is served by the staff and it includes coffee, milk or similar, juices, toasts, pastries, and cold meat. The restaurant serves homemade lunch and dinner. The cafeteria is open all day.Staff at the Ainsa’s reception can provide information on the surrounding Huesca region and can arrange bicycle rental.Hiking and cycling are popular in the surrounding area.The guest house has a pretty setting and is approximately 12 mi from the Sierra y Cañones de Guara National Park. Monte Perdido Park is less than an hours’ drive away.
cafe downstairs with nice cold beer
Not a far walk from old town/castillo
- The staff were very friendly and the restaurant, simple food but huge portions!
- Clean hotel ,no issues with the room. the location was perfect to explore the town and surrounding areas.
- Great place for our overnight stay, under cover parking for motorcycle.
- Parking just behind the hotel and the location are its advantages.
- cafe downstairs with nice cold beer
Hostal Dos Rios
Hostal Dos Rios is set in the center of Ainsa, close to the Ordesa National Park, and to Posets Maladeta y de Guara Nature Reserve. It offers free Wi-Fi.The modern, air-conditioned rooms have a flat-screen satellite TV and work desk. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.The hotel also has an extensive social area where you can enjoy your leisure time in a tranquil way. It shares a café and restaurant with Hotel Dos Rios.Guests can enjoy free access to local swimming pools, open between June and the end of August.
- Fantastic hotel wonderful people, no English at all whatsoever. The owner? Was highly accommodating though and friendly. Beautiful town as well.
- Staff was very helpful, providing maps and suggestions for things to do nearby. The location was fantastic, a short walk from the historic old city and convenient to grocery store and restaurants. Accommodations were compact, but clean and well maintained.
- Great service at the desk, bar and the resturant. Good bike storage. Clean and nice rooms. The staff is very friendly!
- Hostel? More of an equivalent 4* you share all hotel and apartment facilities. Air con
- Stayed in older section (hostel) so rooms do not reflect picture. But good value. Restaurant below is open all the time for quick drink or snack and there is a kids play area. Easy walk to old town for more dining options. Walked to pool in town that was open for hostel guests.
Located in the Nature Reserve of Ordesa Valley, in the small town of Labuerda, Fonda Carrera guest house offers a restaurant and rooms with heating and free Wi-Fi in in the Pyrenees.Rooms at this guest house feature tiled floors. They all have classic-style furniture, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. The property also has a shared living area with a TV and board games and a dining room with a fireplace.Fonda Carrera Restaurant serves local traditional cuisine. The property’s bar has a terrace in summer and there is a cellar enabled as a dining room in summer too.The medieval town of Ainsa, where you can find bars, restaurants and supermarkets is just 2.5 mi away. Huesca is 66 mi from the property and Lleida is a 90 minutes’ drive away.
- Local flavor. Building with character. Excellent food. Felt like were staying at a family members home.
Evening meal was superb and great value
Choice of local wines
- Fonda Carrera is beautifully renovated and feels like a museum when you walk in, with lots of historical objects on display – very interesting. Our room was in a separate building around the corner, which was a bit of a surprise. Again this building was recently renovated to an extremely high standard. There was a very large communal kitchen and dining area and a communal lounge, patio and barbecue, though the patio had no seating. So the whole arrangement is quite unusual, although we enjoyed it. Beautiful ensuite bathroom. Excellent bar and restaurant in the main Fonda. Very interesting area to explore.
- The property is a taste of authentic Spain. It’s location is picturesque and easy to find. We were well cared for and the place was very much like home. Thankyou.
- Servei molt amable i càlid. Ambient rústic. Entorn.
Mesón de Colungo
Located in Colungo, in the Sierra y Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve, this family-run guest house offers simple rooms with heating, cable TV and a private bathroom.The property has a bar, while the restaurant serves breakfast and home-cooked, local dishes for dinner. Guests can also dine on the terrace, enjoying wonderful views of the surrounding countryside.The Meson de Colungo can organize a wide range of activities and outdoor sports, including climbing and 4×4 drives. The property can also provide ample information on the local area. Guests have access to the nearby Municipal swimming pool free of charge.The city of Huesca is about 50 minutes’ drive away. Barbastro can be reached in 30 minutes by car, and Zaragoza is 1.5 hours’ drive away. The hotel has easy access to the A-22 Motorway.
- Great staff, friendly and responsive despite language barrier. Restaurant serves nice meals and the landlord makes his own wine which is very good. The nearby village of Colungo is very quiet and quant.
- We got a spacious and immaculately clean double room in a very nice hotel run by a very friendly owners. Great breakfast with fresh orange juice served. We had a delicious dinner a la carte at their restaurant located in an outdoor beautiful and peaceful courtyard. Great and fast wi-fi. Free parking just outside the hotel. Absolutely recommended.
- The staff were super friendly (although they do only speak Spanish and French) and the continental breakfast was lovely with plenty of freshly squeezed orange juice! Excellent terrace to to enjoy a beer after an outstanding walk to Alcazar!
- Very clean and comfortable. Lovely and very helpful people who run it. Good WiFi.
We were made very welcome despite our limited Spanish! The evening meal was excellent value for money & plentiful. Local wine too.
Spotlessly clean. Very comfortable bed. We would certainly stay over here again if we had the opportunity. Did not go down into the village as we were quite comfy in the bar or our room! Excellent breakfast too.
Hostal Casa Patricio
Set in Puértolas Valley by the Cinca and Bellos Rivers, Hostal Casa Patricio is located in Escalona. Offering a traditional restaurant serving local cuisine, the charming guest house has free Wi-Fi.Each bright room features impressive views and a TV. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub. Hostal Casa Patricio has a shared lounge and ski storage available for guests.The surrounding nature is popular for hiking, cycling and skiing as Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park is 15 minutes’ drive away.Sierra de Cañones de Guara National Park is within 19 mi, as well as the French Pyrenees. Huesca is 62 mi from the property.
- Friendly owner, simple comfortable and clean accommodation.
- Very friendly accomodating owner. Location was excellent and price was much cheaper than surrounding hotels
- El personal y la ubicación, cerca de Aínsa, del Monte Perdido.
- Casa reformada, habitacion con vistas, baño con bañera , la cama muy comoda , armario grande , mesita con dos sillas .hemos descansado muy bien. sitio idoneo para los amantes de la naturaleza.muy recomendable.
- La situación. En un cruce de caminos, con varios sitios para cenar. Cerca de todo.
Fonda Naval is located in Escalona, 6.2 mi from Aínsa and close to the Ordesa and Monte Perdido National Park. The surrounding area is ideal to practice adventure sports.All heated rooms at this guest house feature plenty of natural light and include a TV and a private bathroom.Distributed over 3 floors, Fonda Naval has a restaurant, a small library and a games room. A continental breakfast is served.Huesca is 90 minutes’ drive from Fonda Naval. Bielsa and Campo are less than 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Quiet, cozy and clean. Yolanda is a friendly and considerate host.
- The host was very friendly and helpful. She did everything to accommodate all our requests. We loved the dinner (her rabbit stew was the best we ate), and the breakfast was very nice too. Room was clean and comfortable. Very good value for money. We highly recommend this property.
Very clean and well maintained.
Good quality bed very comfortable.
Good Breakfast with some home made jam and cake.
The family do very well to communicate, considering we speak very little Spanish.
- Habitación sencilla pero amplia. Limpieza impecable. Buena calefacción. Personal amable.
La ubicación de la Fonda, la comida y el trato de la propietaria Yolanda. Nos sentimos muy bien atendidos en todo momento.
La comida era muy buena y la ubicación tambien , por poder acceder facilmente hacia cualquier punto del parque nacional de Ordesa Y Monte Perdido.
Located 0.6 mi from Campo, in the Benasque Valley, Hostal Turbon is 20 minutes’ drive from Cerler Ski Resort. Rooms have free Wi-Fi and a balcony with mountain views.All rooms have heating and a TV. They feature tiled floors and a wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a shower and a bidet.Breakfast is available and the restaurant offers set menu and à la carte options. There is a bar and packed lunches can be requested.Free parking is available and there is a tour desk. The property also organizes rafting and sports activities including picnic.Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park is an hour’s drive away.
- The hostal was recently renovated so everything was clean and nice inside. The check-in and -our functioned flawlessly and the staff was eager to help.
– La cama muy confortable.
– El personal atento para que nuestra estancia fuera lo mejor posible.
- Nos vendieron unos tomates muy ricos de su propio huerto.
- La habitación era amplia, la cama cómoda, las vistas a la montaña y había tranquilidad. Todo bien limpio. El menú que probamos estuvo correcto (13€) y el trato que recibimos fue amable. Creo que la gente que vaya quedará satisfecha
- Un sitio muy tranquilo donde se puede descansar 100% lejos del ruido muy bueno.
Casa Vispe is located in Escalona and features a terrace. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is included.At the guesthouse, rooms have a closet and a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, and certain rooms at Casa Vispe have a balcony.
- Very friendly and helpful host, beautiful house and very clean room. There is a terrace and a big living room for relaxing. Overall a very pleasant stay.
- Although, the hotel is located one street back from the main road, it was quiet. It has a lift. The rooms and bathrooms were a decent size. The breakfast was abundant (two pieces of toast, a piece of sponge cake, two cupcakes, butter, jam, coffee or tea, orange juice per person). The lady at reception was kind, helpful and homey. The landscape in this area is beautiful.
- The whole Interieur was very modern and totally clean.
- el alojamiento estav muy muy limpio, todo muy bien cuidado y un trato muy atento
- Las instalaciones muy nuevas, la habitación sencilla, con todo lo necesario y, sobretodo, muy limpia. Estábamos en la segunda planta donde había una zona común muy acogedora muy cuidada y a la que no faltaba detalle. Eloísa es muy amable y atenta, nada más llegar nos informó de las actividades más recomendables y qué visitar; además, coincidiendo las fiestas de la localidad, nos informaba de la programación de las mismas, así como de sus tradiciones. El lugar muy tranquilo, ideal para desconectar, muy cercano a zonas impresionantes que merece la pena visitar. En resumen, la estancia de diez, no se puede pedir más.
El Capricho de Nieves
One of our top picks in Laspuña – and a guest favorite.
Located in Laspuña, El Capricho de Nieves provides free WiFi. With barbecue facilities, the property also features a garden, as well as a terrace. There’s a restaurant.At the guesthouse, every room is equipped with a patio with a mountain view. El Capricho de Nieves has some units with river views, and the rooms include a coffee machine. At the accommodation rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around El Capricho de Nieves, including skiing and cycling.Speaking Catalan and Spanish at the reception, staff are always at hand to help.
- Decoración y diseño. Comodidad. Desayuno. Vistas. Amabilidad de Manel y Nieves.
- El lugar perfecto para alojarse si vas a visitar el Parque Nacional de Ordesa y Monte Perdido y sus alrededores. Una casa reformada con mucho gusto, unos desayunos espectaculares para coger fuerzas para todo el día, y sobre todo unos dueños majísimos y atentos que te ayudan con todo lo que puedas necesitar. Volveremos!
- El desayuno, la decoración, el colchón perfecto para el descanso…
- La comodidad del lugar, el trato exquisito y personal como en pocos lugares se puede encontrar, muy buen desayuno y una cama super cómoda donde dormir y reparar fuerzas! Además viajamos con nuestra mascota y todo fueron facilidades.
De kamer is zéér ruim en de bedden comfortabel. Het wakker worden met een mooi Pyrenees bergzicht is fenomenaal. In de eetplaats (in je eigen kamer) heeft men zicht op de vallei.
Het ontbijt discreet geserveerd door de eigenaar op je uitgekozen uur is ruim en voldoende.
Bijzonder vriendelijk koppel. Om nog eens terug te gaan, wat ik zeker wil doen.
Top Guest Houses In El Humo De Muro Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in El Humo de Muro Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in El Humo de Muro Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in El Humo de Muro Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!