10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In El Higuerón Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
El Higuerón Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in El Higuerón Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Higuerón Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Higuerón Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in El Higuerón Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in El Higuerón Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In El Higuerón Andalucía:
Hospedería Los Angeles
One of our best sellers in Córdoba! Hospederia Los Angeles is centrally located, 250 feet from Cordoba’s Guadalquivir River and 10 minutes’ walk from the Mezquita. It offers free WiFi and air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen satellite TVs.Featuring tiled floors, each room has a wardrobe. All rooms have a private bathroom with a shower.You will find lots of shops, bars and restaurants in the surrounding area. Onsite parking is available for a supplement and there is easy access to the A4 Motorway.
It was close to the river and restaurants. Close to the main
street so we didn’t have to pull luggage very far on the cobblestone streets.
- Extremely helpful receptionist however I should’ve learned Spanish to take full advantage of his advice. Comfortable room, clean and quiet. Good location.
- The place is small, well accommodated in a great location
- New and clean room with a comfy bed. Nice and simple. Tucked in from the noise.o
- Ultra fast internet. Super clean and recently renovated rooms.
- It was close to the river and restaurants. Close to the main
One of our best sellers in Córdoba! Hostal Maestre is centrally located next to Córdoba’s Fine Art Museum and a 5-minute walk from the Mezquita. It has free Wi-Fi, and most rooms are set around typical Andalusian garden patios.The air-conditioned rooms feature tile floors, a TV and work desk. The rooms are also heated and have a private bathroom with amenities.Breakfast is available at the Maestre guesthouse. There are also vending machines for drinks.Luggage storage is available and the Maestre has a tour desk and 24-hour front desk. On-site parking is available for an extra fee, and there is easy access to the A4 Highway.
- Great place! We loved it! Great location! Walking distance from everything
- Good Location. a lot of space in the room and Price was also very good.
- Clean and great location. Fine breakfast for the $$.
- Great staff, super clean room, and convenient location, close to attractions and restaurants.
- The location is amazing! Its really clean!! Good value for money. Staff is friendly! Parking on premises.
Hospederia Luis de Góngora
Luis de Góngora is a small guest house located in the center of Córdoba, just 2,150 feet from Córdoba’s Great Mosque. It features a characteristic Andalusian patio and free Wi-Fi in the entire property.The brightly colored rooms are air conditioned and equipped with a TV. All have private bathrooms.Hospederia Luis de Góngora is located in a characteristic Córdoba-style house in the city’s old Jewish Quarter, just 50 feet from Plaza Trinidad Square. Córdoba’s commercial center with bars, cafés and restaurants is within 5 minutes’ walk.The Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos and the Roman Bridge crossing the Guadalquivir River are only a 10-minute walk away. Córdoba train station is 15 minutes’ walk away.
- The room and bathroom were nice and comfortable. The AC worked nicely, and the shower was hot. It’s close to most of the tourist attractions, and about a 15 minute walk from the train station
The bed was decently comfortable
- Great location and helpful staff. Good AC on hot days. Would definitely stay again if in Cordoba.
- Friendly, helpful staff, great location, very comfortable room with HUGE closet, strong A/C, and great mattress. Although our windows faced onto a little plaza, we heard no street noise. There was also a nice lobby/courtyard if you needed to wait to meet someone, etc. Easy walking distance to many historic sites and great restaurants. Bit of literary trivia: the hospederia is named after a famous poet who died in the house next door.
- Rooms were comfortable. Location was very good. Staff was very helpful and professional
Hospederia Baños Arabes De Cordoba
Just a 5-minute walk from Córdoba’s Grand Mosque, the Hospederia Baños Arabes provides free access to its traditional Arabic baths, free Wi-Fi and rooms with balconies. This impressive Andalusian town house is in the Juderia quarter.The Hospederia Baños Arabes De Cordoba has traditional décor, wooden ceilings and French doors. Each air-conditioned room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a private bathroom.The hotel’s Arabic baths include 4 pools and a traditional hammam. All guests have unlimited access to the hammam. Massages and treatments are also available.Guests can relax on the property’s pretty terrace, or on the Andalusian-style patio. There is a selection of bars, cafes and restaurants within 650 feet of the Baños Arabes.
- Excellent staff, eager to help, very nice spa, good location.
- The Spa facilities are amazing really enjoyed them..
- Amazing value staying at this hotel as the room price includes unlimited access to the hamman
- The hotel is in a good position in the heartof Córdoba.
- Amazing baths (hammam) tranquil boutique beautiful courtyard … Will go back in a heartbeat. Best location
El Palacio del Corregidor
One of our best sellers in Córdoba! El Palacio del Corregidor is located in Córdoba, next to Corredera Square and 10 minutes’ walk from Córdoba Cathedral. It offers air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs and free WiFi.All rooms are soundproofed and have heating. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and free toiletries. There is a wardrobe, and towels and bed linen are provided.At El Palacio del Corregidor you will find a shared lounge, a tour desk and luggage storage.
- The location was in the center, staff friendly, room was cleaned every day
- The location is great and the staffs are really helpful by telling us what to get for food locally. There is also parking if you request from them.
- The entrance is beautiful and the location is good
- Location was good. In the old city near a square with lots of places to eat and drink. Parking is a bit of a nightmare as is finding the hotel in a car.
The hotel is central close to main attractions.
The rooms (3 and 14) were comfortable and the hotel provides parking ( at and additional cost) approximately 10 minutes from hotel.
Located just 650 feet from Córdoba’s spectacular La Mezquita Mosque, Pensión Cibeles offers air-conditioned rooms with a TV and a work desk.The guest house is a characteristic Andalusian building with a central courtyard. Staff can provide information about what to see and do in Andalucía.The Cibeles is 10 minutes’ walk from La Judería Synagogue. You can walk to El Arcángel Shopping Center in 15 minutes.
- The receptionist was really friendly eventhough he can’t speak English. Even the lady we met during our check out was really trying to understand what we meant, especially the little girl. She’s really nice and friendly. We can leave our luggage after checkout. Really close to the mezquita.
- Reading the reviews, I had quite low expectations. I was thinking something like a musty hotel, but instead, I was really pleasantly surprised! The shower had nice water pressure and lots of space, and the room was clean and private. I don’t know why the other reviews were so low. I enjoyed my stay and would come again.
- Great location.cozy.friendly staff,didn’t speak English but managed everything
- The bed mattress was very good. And linens clean…….
- It was clean and comfortable with air conditioning. Every site we wanted to see is within walking distance. Found the best value restaurant right outside of the hotel.
Hosteria Lineros 38
Hosteria Lineros 38 is set in the heart of Cordoba, and has décor based on Andalusia’s Arabic past. This guest house is just a short walk from the Judería and the Mesquita.Each air-conditioned room has warm colors and Mudejar-style features. They all have an private bathroom and satellite TV.Hostal Lineros 38 has a 24-hour reception desk. There is free WiFi internet access in all rooms.There are no meal services at the guest house but there are many popular cafés and restaurants nearby.
- Location. Interesting design in rooms and courtyard.
- It’s not like most hotels/b&b’s which I liked. It’s quirky, colourful, centrally located. Yeah ok they don’t do food but there’s a good food places only a few steps along the road. We found a takeaway which we brought back to the room. To be fair that was one of the best meals we had in Cordoba.
- Great old house! Location perfect! Staff was super friendly and helpful regarding parking
- Good location near the river, close to restaurants. La Mezquita is an easy 10 min walk. Front desk gave us tips on dining by the river. Lovely common area with complimentary tea and coffee, great for relaxing while online.
- Arab style décoration gives a good moorish vibe. Hotel located just 5 min away from mezquita, restaurants and historical area. Few convenient stores around.
Featuring rooms set around a traditional Andalusian-style patio, Pension Internacional is located in Córdoba’s old town and next to Santa Victoria Church. This characteristic Cordoban house has an ideal setting just 650 feet from the famous Mezquita.Each simply decorated room at Pension Internacional has heating, a desk, and either private or shared bathroom facilities.A range of cafés, bars and restaurants can be found in the streets surrounding the guest house. There are several tapas bars nearby and Plaza de las Tendillas is just 150 feet away.Córdoba Railway Station is just over 0.6 mi from the Internacional. The city’s bus and train stations are a 15-minute walk away.
- Great location. Right in the historic district. Great price. Quiet. Staff had great dining suggestions and were very helpful. Room was small, but accurately portrayed. We stayed two night and tried to stay an additional night, but they were full, but they call around and found us another hotel.
- What a great location, you find main attractions just by walking around, in heart of cordoba
- Location is ideal – however if traveling by car you must note u cannot get there by car.
- It’s a really good one, perfect location, the room is tidy and clean, quit a pleasant stay.
- Good location and free wifi! I really liked that there are 2 bathrooms for the floor. You don’t have to queue. It’s also really clean and staff is helpful
Hospedería del Atalia
One of our top picks in Córdoba.Hospedería del Atalia is in Cordoba´s Jewish Quarter, and its roof terrace has views of the Mesquita. This hostal offers air-conditioned rooms and free WiFi in public areas.The Atalia is just 150 feet from Cordoba’s historic Mosque. The Synagogue and Roman Bridge are a short walk away. The city’s modern center is also nearby.Hospedería Atalia has classic-style design. There is an elegant lounge with a small fountain. Drinks are available in the bar or outside on the terrace.The Atalia’s 24-hour reception includes a tour desk.
So happy I booked Atalia Hospedería for my two day visit in Cordoba.
Location is amazing. They had a very cosy roof where you can enjoy the sun if you are visiting during the winter. The room decoration added to the whole Cordoba ambiance. The shower is really good with several options.
Great value for money.
Note: it is a bit tricky to reach by car. So, park your car (for free) on the other side of the Roman Bridge and walk to the hotel.
- They had someone make real café con leche with an espresso machine every morning. Great location near Mesquita and Juderia.
- Location is just perfect. Couldn’t be better. The room and common area are fancy.
- Located in the old quarter the hotel is set back a good distance from the street on a gated patio making for a quiet location yet it’s only a two minute walk to the Mezquita. The staff is friendly and helpful. A very good value for the location.
- So happy I booked Atalia Hospedería for my two day visit in Cordoba.
Hostal Alcazar I
The Alcazar guest house offers a range of air-conditioned rooms and apartments in the center of Cordoba, 2 minutes from the Alcazar and 5 minutes from the Great Mosque. There is free Wi-Fi.All rooms at the Hostal Alcazar have TVs. The apartments have separate bedroom and lounge. All rooms have private bathrooms and face onto a patio or traffic-free street.The guest house has a bar as well as luggage storage. There is also a terrace.The University of Cordoba is just 1,650 feet away, while the Guadalquivir River is just 650 feet away.
- The staff was great. They spoke enough english so we could arrange everything. They also had fun.
- The owners were wonderful. Very willing to assist in anything. Would definitely go back.
- Great location near transport/parking for Mezquita in historic part of town; friendly and helpful staff (Fernando+wife+son+…) – they even upgraded us to slightly larger rooms – THANK YOU – and gave us tips about visiting Cordoba incl. how to see the Mezquita for free; general tidiness; reasonable breakfast.
- Excellent location near (in) the old town. Friendly staff, great price and parking at 10 EUR per day in multistory close by. Owner was very helpful and friendly. Would recommend for a one night stop.
- Great value for money in one of the best locations in Cordoba. Very friendly reception.
Top Guest Houses In El Higuerón Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in El Higuerón Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in El Higuerón Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in El Higuerón Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!