10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In El Guijo Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
El Guijo Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in El Guijo Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Guijo Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Guijo Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in El Guijo Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in El Guijo Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In El Guijo Andalucía:
Offering rooms with free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms, Hostal Málaga is just 1,650 feet from the center of Arcos de la Frontera. It features an Andalusian-style patio and a roof terrace with views of the town.Each air-conditioned room at Hostal Málaga has simple, traditional décor. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV and feature a small seating area with a sofa.Cafés, tapas bars and restaurants can be found in Arcos Old Town, a 15-minute walk away.The Sierra de Grazalema Mountains are within 19 mi, while Cádiz and the beaches of El Puerto de Santa María are an hour’s drive away. Private parking is available on site for a daily fee, while free public parking can be found nearby.
- Cute little hostal, family run by friendly people, I had to practice my Spanish but there were no problems. Good value for money, not too far from the city and with a decent supermarket just down the hill. Terrace upstairs provides some views over the town as well. Great place for food just around the corner which was recommended by the host.
- Quaint house with a roof top able to watch fire works and the town. Some tiled walls make this house beautiful.
- We were not expecting much but we were surprised in a good way. The 3 bedroom and the private bathroom was renovated with style and comfort. The room was cleaned. Nice patio and if you go up the stairs a nice view, especially at sunset.
- The room was spacious, nicely renovated and clean. The location is not near the old town but the room at EUR 45 for 3 persons was very good value.
- Nice clean room. Bathroom. Roof terrace with great view.
Hostal Andalucia is located at the entrance to Arcos de la Frontera. It offers free Wi-Fi, a terrace, bicycle hire and views of the old town, 15 minutes’ walk away.Rooms feature functional décor and all include air conditioning, a plasma TV and a private bathroom. Laundry facilities are also available.The Andalucia is 5 minutes’ walk from the Las tiendas de Arcos de la Frontera Shopping Center, where you will find a selection of shops and cafeterias.You can see the famous Peña de Arcos Crag from the property. The 15th century Arcos Castle and Santa Maria Church are 1.2 mi away.The Andalucia offers free parking and is 30 minutes’ drive from Jerez and its airport. Cadiz is less than 50 minutes’ drive away and you can reach Seville by car in 70 minutes.
- Good hostal with nice restaurant below and a few other places to eat nearby.
- Spotless, easy walking distance to attractions, next to good cheap restaurants.
- Friendly staff. Remember that you are in Spain so Spanish is necessary. Good practice of basic language keeps things happy. Restaurants just downstairs. Right at main traffic circle on the way out of town.Clean basic room.Good for the price.Easy walk to shopping center.
- A nice and simple place to rest with all the amenities you can ask for the value.
- Very reasonably priced, cheap cafe right next door. Owner kind and accommodating (although only speaks Spanish). Basic but spotlessly clean.
Pensión San Marcos
One of our best sellers in Arcos de la Frontera! Set in the old town of Arcos de la Frontera, Hostal San Marcos features air-conditioned rooms. It has a furnished rooftop sun terrace with views of the Guadalete River Valley.Each room features a flat-screen TV and a desk. It includes a private bathroom with shower. Free toiletries and towels are also provided.The complex features a restaurant and a bar which serve traditional Andalusian dishes. Guest will also found a range of shops within a 10-minute walk.Hostal San Marcos is next to the Santa Maria de la Asuncion Basilica, just 1 minutes’ walk from one of the town’s viewpoints. A number of 16th century churches are also within 5 minutes’ walk.Jerez de la Frontera as well as Cadiz are at less than 1 hour’ drive.Free public parking is available nearby.
- Location is good, near the cathedral and the parking – if you are brave enough to drive through Arcos. Good, basic breakfast.
- Staff is nice. Location good. Food in resto is nice
- Pensión San Marcos is in a great location at the top of the hill in Arcos de la Frontera close to the main monuments and viewpoints of the valley. The staff was helpful and the room was basic but comfortable.
- Staff – it’s one big family – very friendly and helpful, thanks to them for all!! Habitation- muy comodo y bonito! Nice view!
- Excellent location in the old town part of Arcos. We had a lovely corner room over the front door. Thought it would be very noisy at night but once the bar shut at midnight it was very quiet. There were twin beds in our room which were very comfortable. Air con was available but we didn’t need it.
One of our top picks in Arcos de la Frontera.Located in the hilltop town of Arcos de la Frontera, Casa Campana has a roof terrace with fantastic views. This peaceful property is a traditional and country-style guest house offering a tranquil stay.Set in a 500-year old building, the peaceful rooms at the Casa Campana have rustic features such as earthenware floors and wooden beams. They also come with a private bathroom and a separate seating area.The air-conditioned apartments have 1 double bedroom, 1 single bedroom, and a lounge with a flat-screen TV and sofa bed for 2. Each one comes with a private kitchenette with a hob, coffee maker and tea facilities.Casa Campana has a charming Andalusian central courtyard. The property also offers a guided tour of Arcos de la Frontera’s Old Town. Staff can speak English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Catalan. Public parking is available in the surroundings.Located in Arcos’ Old Town, Casa Campana Guest House is just 350 feet from Santa María de la Asunción Church. Jerez Airport is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Excellent location. Great host. Beautiful terrace with amazing views.
- Amazing old house, very nicely decorated, room was great as well. Location is unbeatable with great views over Arcos from the rooftop terrace. Owners are very nice and knowledgeable about the area and helpful with recommendations.
- Historical beauty. Awesome, accommodating hosts. Amazing location
- Good breakfast. Bed was good. Jim was very friendly and helpful.
- Lovely to stay in a typical Andulucian house with a terrace that has amazing views. Great location right in the heart of the village. We were given a leaflet that did a guided tour that lasted about an hour with the main facts about each of the places we saw. I really enjoyed that.
Bed &Breakfast Casa El Sueño
Family-run Casa El Sueño is a restored white-washed house in the center of Arcos de la Frontera. It offers free Wi-Fi and a roof terrace with excellent Lake Arcos views.The chic, minimalist rooms feature tiled floors, air conditioning and heating. Superior rooms have views of the lake and mountains. Each room has a private bathroom, and hairdryers are available on request.Continental breakfast is included in the room rate at Bed &Breakfast Casa El Sueño. There is also a mini-bar and tea and coffee-making facilities in the central lounge area. A wide range of bars and restaurants can be found within a 5-minute walk.Staff at Casa El Sueño can arrange trips in the surrounding area, including the Sierra de Grazalema Nature Reserve. Jerez is 30 minutes’ drive away.
Excellent location, excellent breakfast, super- friendly and helpful staff
- The breakfast was exceptional. Our gracious hosts served a wide variety of choices with delicious homemade cake, fried bread and more food than anyone could ask for. Super comfy bed, extremely quiet! Great recommendations for restaurants. We loved everything about our experience in Arcos at Casa El Sueno
- The 700 year old building in the old town was charming. Monica was delightful.
- The property is in a nice peaceful location- not touristy. Beautiful view from terrace.
- A great place, with friendly and very helpful owners! Amazing views, very central.
- A jewel!
Casa Rural Las Cadenas del Cananeo
Featuring a restaurant and terrace, Casa Rural Las Cadenas is located in Arcos De La Frontera. The Cathedral of Santa María la Menor, San Pedro Church and Abades are 350 feet away.Offering a balcony, all rooms include a seating area with TV. The bathroom comes with a shower or bathtub and free toiletries. Free Wi-Fi is offered in all areas.Casa Rural Las Cadenas is 1.9 mi from Arco lake and 3.1 mi from Arcos Gardens. San Pablo Airport is 47 mi away.
- Awesome place and extremely good value for the cost. Very clean and modern. From my experience, the proprietors speak minimal English but if I was able to communicate and get by with my 7 days of crash course Spanish, anyone can. It has a very comfortable family run feel to it. If you need something, you need to go to the little restaurant taverns downstairs. I actually forgot to pay (thinking I had paid via booking) and the proprietor’s son catches me at the bus station. After I got him to speak Spanish more slowly I realized my mistake. We both laughed.
- Great location in the old town. Loads of character and a great host
The woman who runs the place is very nice. We didn’t speak much Spanish and she didn’t speak much English but she was very accommodating. She was nice enough to give us a different room with a nicer bed when we asked as well. The room looked like it had been renovated as well as the bathroom. The shower was nice (larger people might find it a little tight) and the bathroom was nice and spacious. Fairly quiet at night and the restaurant downstairs closes at a reasonable time so people aren’t hanging out all night. A/C worked great as well.
Just as a reminder to folks- Arcos is one giant hill. The further you get from the city wall, the further uphill you’ll be going. It was a long walk from the parking garage at Plaza Espana.
- Super friendly hostess, very traditional. Take note there’s a small bus to the old area which stops nearby, otherwise very steep walk….. But well worth it !
Good small hotel located in a very authentic place. Staff was friendly and helped with all questions 🙂 There was opportunity to order a breakfast (simple, but nice typical andalussian meal).
Inner yard was extra-nice and terrace as well!
And it was very convenient to explore the city from this place!
One of our best sellers in Arcos de la Frontera! Offering views over the picturesque town of Arcos de la Frontera, Casa Blues’ bright rooms and apartments feature a private terrace. This guest house is just 1,650 feet from the town center.Casa Blues’ spacious rooms have bright décor. There is a fan, a fridge and a private bathroom. The views are of Arcos Lake and the Grazalema Mountains beyond.Casa Blues has 2 spacious lounge areas which feature free tea and coffee, books, maps and free Wi-Fi. There is also a shared roof terrace with great views.Shops, bars and restaurants can be sound in the center of Arcos de la Frontera. Jerez de la Frontera is a 30-minute drive from the guest house. Cádiz and the nearest beaches are approximately 40 mi away. There are bus connections with Madrid, Málaga and Seville.
- Loved the views. Very friendly. Unexpected breakfast, (toast and cakes) tea and coffee. Excellent value for money and extremely clean. Room and bathroom basic but everything worked. Lovely communal area to sit in upstairs and on the roof terrace.
- This is a great property in a wonderful location. We stayed in the apartment which is a good size and also has access to all th communal areas. There is a large outside area with marvellous reviews. Communication was good and staff were helpful. Recommended
- The apartment has an excellent view just like the picture shows. It is only a 5 minute walk to the cathedral.
- Common areas were nice with amazing views over valley. View from room also amazing. Parking is a challenge in Los Arcos, esp. if trying in or near historic town. Casa Blues was on the edge of historic area. Enter town from the east side instead of the west like everyone else. Will have to drive through the Porto even though it says not to; or, park, then walk up to Casa Blues and get parking instructions from the owner.
- Very nice place to stay a few days with an incredible view. We were alone and had the house to ourselves. The owner is very friendly and very helpful. We had some very nice chats with him.
Hostal Cuesta de Belén
Hostal Cuesta de Belén is located at the entrance to Arcos de la Frontera’s historic center and 350 feet from Santa Maria Basilica. All air-conditioned rooms have a private bathroom with a shower.Featuring tiled floors, all rooms have 2 single beds and a TV. All offer street views and are accessible for people with reduced mobility.The guest house has a bar and snack bar. Paid parking is available nearby and Cadiz is 50 minutes’ drive away. You can drive to Jerez Airport in around 35 minutes.
- Good location. Close to the city streets. Good value for the price.
- Location is perfect for combination of business and leisure. Tasty breakfast served by the “next door” bar. Hairdryer in bathroom is plus.
Everything was good and the staff was kind.
Arcos is a very nice place to stay and this hostal is very clean and good to stay in
- Excellent location. Easy reach of the old town, bars and restaurants
- Ubicación perfecta, cerca de restaurantes y casco histórico. La atención del personal muy buena.
Located in Jedula, Pensión Montero has free WiFi. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.At the guesthouse, the rooms come with a closet. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV, and some rooms at Pensión Montero have a mountain view.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Jedula, like hiking.Jerez de la Frontera is 15 miles from Pensión Montero. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Homely atmosphere, with friendly staff around. The room and bathroom was spotless – tea, coffee, microwave and fridge in the lounge a bonus!
- Habitación con lo justo y necesario para echar la noche y descansar. Todo estaba muy limpio y cuidado. Tenía frigorifico nuevo y microondas que viene muy bien.
- La amabilidad y el trato de Antonio es destacable. Si bien reservamos a último momento y llegamos alrededor de las 21hs nos recibió enseguida, nos dio consejos sobre donde cenar, etc. El alojamiento es super cómodo, se puede aparcar sin problemas, tiene wifi, nevera y microondas.
Sehr freundliches Personal (leider nur Spanisch sprechend), sehr sauberes Zimmer mit Microwelle (leider kein Besteck oder Teller vorhanden), WiFi, TV (nur span.Kanäle), Klimaanlage
Im ländlichen Ort hat es mehrere kleine Lokale bzw. Bars, einen Kiosk (der bis mind. 23.00 Uhr offen hat, eine Post.
Summa sumarum: ein nettes kleines Dorf wo fast jeder jeden kennt und absolut Sicher wirkt.
- Prima locatie om trips door Andalusië te maken,echt Spaans dorpje met vriendelijke mensen, betaalbare restaurants. Geen massatoerisme voor ons erg prettig
La Posada del Duende
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and barbecue facilities, La Posada del Duende is located in Arcos de la Frontera. This guest house also offers an on-site restaurant and a bar.The rooms have simple décor and tiled floors, and include 1 private bathroom with a bath, shower, and free toiletries. Air conditioning and heating are available.The property has a garden and a furnished a terrace, and the barbecue area includes small dining tables and chairs. There are also sun loungers available in the pool area.Activities such as hiking, cycling, and golf can be done in the surroundings. Arcos de la Frontera Town Center is 8 minutes’ drive from La Posada del Duende, and Sierra de Grazalema Nature Reserve is 17 mi away. Jerez is a 30-minute drive from the property.
- They had a nice pool, and a nice place to sit and relax. The price is fair. Have parking.
- Room was very basic, but what made this place very special was the fine-dining restaurant downstairs with a great view.
View from the room
AC which kept us warm in January
- A traditional quite simple but comfortable hotel with pool & fantastic views of the old town a few miles away.
Nice hotel on outskirts of Arco’s.
Friendly helpful owners.
Nice swimming pool.
Top Guest Houses In El Guijo Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in El Guijo Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in El Guijo Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in El Guijo Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!