10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In El Grado Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
El Grado Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in El Grado Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Grado Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Grado Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in El Grado Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in El Grado Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In El Grado Aragon:
Hostal Cafeteteria Goya
Located in the small town of Barbastro, a 5-minute walk from Vero River, Hostal Cafeteria Goya offers rooms with free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and heating.Some rooms have a private balcony and all of them are equipped with a flat-screen TV and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a shower. Towels and bed linen are provided.The property also includes a bar. Free public parking is available at a nearby location.You will find shops and restaurants within 5 minutes on foot. While in Barbastro, you can visit some of its many wineries. Huesca is a 45-minute drive from the property.
- I booked the single room which was adequate. I would say it’s a good Backpackers hostal. Situated in the lovely old part of town.Good wifi.
- Very good value for the money, nice staff, great location
- Hostal con habitaciones muy correctas, limpieza perfecta, sin ruido y en el centro.
– Localizado junto al casco histórico
– Muy limpio
– Incluía sobre de gel/champú
- El personal del hotel intentando en todo momento hacernos agradable nuestra estancia. Muy buena ubicación.Sencillo, confortable y muy buena relación calidad precio.
Hostal Restaurante Pirineos
Hostal Restaurante Pirineos is located in Barbastro’s old town, just 150 feet from the Vero River. This guest house features a traditional, Spanish-style restaurant and rooms with free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms.The Pirineos has simple, traditional décor. Each of its air-conditioned rooms has a TV.Guests can relax in the lounge, which has a small library. Free Wi-Fi access is also available here.The Pirineos is a 5-minute walk from Barbastro’s cathedral. The city is set within the pretty Somontano region and is just 20 minutes’ drive from the Sierra de Cañones de Guara National Park.
- Staff was super helpful and very nice. Restaurant was great right there. Very large parking lot out back.
- The hotel proprietress was a lovely helpful woman who spoke fluent French and good English. Free parking in hotel’s own yard. A few minutes walk from Mercado square with good restaurants/cafes. Whole town unpretentious and untouristy.
Secure lock up parking for our motorbikes.
some funky bars nearby- quite a pleasant surprise.
- Se nota que el edifico es muy antíguo y lo están reformando poco a poco con bajos presupuestos. El baño impecable y la cama y colchón muy cómodos. El bar en el bajo excelente
- Es el único hotel céntrico de Barbastro que admite mascotas. Te atienden bien. Todo funciona bien (calefaccion, ducha…) Muy bien ubicado para moverse a pie y visitar el centro, los comercios, enoturismo,..etc
Set in city center of Barbastro, Hostal Palafox features heated rooms with city views and free Wi-Fi. Wine Museum and Barbastro Cathedral are the both 5 minutes’ walk away.Each simple room at Hostal Palafox comes with single beds which can be joined together on prior request. They all feature air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and a private bathroom with bath. Bed linen and towels are provided and a wake up service is also available.Hostal Palafox has a common café bar with sofas and TV where you can enjoy your meals. You can also find several shops and supermarkets in a walking distance.Set in the province of Huesca, the guest house is 15 mi from Alquézar, well known for canyoning and others outdoors activities such as horse riding and hiking. You can also drive to the famous Santuario de Torreciudad Monastery in 30 minutes.Private parking is available on site at an extra cost.
- La ubicación, la habitación estaba limpia y era agradable.
- sitio centrico a un paso de los comercios.precio calidad….aceptable.
- établissement idéalement situé dans la ville, très bel accueil.
El trato recibido. El desayuno muy bueno.
Se nota que poco a poco hacen mejoras.
Nos permitieron entrar antes.
Ubicación excelente, a un paso de todo.
Siendo un hostal no se puede pedir más. Todo bien.
Mesón de Colungo
Located in Colungo, in the Sierra y Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve, this family-run guest house offers simple rooms with heating, cable TV and a private bathroom.The property has a bar, while the restaurant serves breakfast and home-cooked, local dishes for dinner. Guests can also dine on the terrace, enjoying wonderful views of the surrounding countryside.The Meson de Colungo can organize a wide range of activities and outdoor sports, including climbing and 4×4 drives. The property can also provide ample information on the local area. Guests have access to the nearby Municipal swimming pool free of charge.The city of Huesca is about 50 minutes’ drive away. Barbastro can be reached in 30 minutes by car, and Zaragoza is 1.5 hours’ drive away. The hotel has easy access to the A-22 Motorway.
- Great staff, friendly and responsive despite language barrier. Restaurant serves nice meals and the landlord makes his own wine which is very good. The nearby village of Colungo is very quiet and quant.
- We got a spacious and immaculately clean double room in a very nice hotel run by a very friendly owners. Great breakfast with fresh orange juice served. We had a delicious dinner a la carte at their restaurant located in an outdoor beautiful and peaceful courtyard. Great and fast wi-fi. Free parking just outside the hotel. Absolutely recommended.
- The staff were super friendly (although they do only speak Spanish and French) and the continental breakfast was lovely with plenty of freshly squeezed orange juice! Excellent terrace to to enjoy a beer after an outstanding walk to Alcazar!
- Very clean and comfortable. Lovely and very helpful people who run it. Good WiFi.
We were made very welcome despite our limited Spanish! The evening meal was excellent value for money & plentiful. Local wine too.
Spotlessly clean. Very comfortable bed. We would certainly stay over here again if we had the opportunity. Did not go down into the village as we were quite comfy in the bar or our room! Excellent breakfast too.
Hostal Casa Barranco
Hostal Casa Barranco is located in the Aragonese village of Castejón del Puente, 10 minutes’ drive from Barbastro. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Casa Barranco feature tiled floors and simple décor. Each one comes with a TV and a private bathroom.The guest house’s restaurant serves Mediterranean food, and packed lunches are available if you are planning a day trip. There is also a bar with a terrace where you can enjoy a drink in the sun.Located in the foothills of the Aragonese Pyrenees, the area around Casa Barranco is great for hiking. Lleida and Huesca are both around 50 minutes’ drive away. The guest house has easy access to the A-22 motorway.
- Perfect place to spend a night. Clean, specious room. Well heated on these November days. Located in a very small town few kilometers from the highway. Dinner was good!
- Comfortable bed, clean room. Very friendly and helpful owner. Large terrace. Tasty breakfast. Quiet location, free parking. Everything was perfect!
- Comfortable room. Owner very helpful. V. G. Lunch.
WOW!! This was better than a 4 star hotel. David the owner/chef was so friendly and helpful. The room was fantastic with a massive bed and bathroom. Our room opened onto a large terrace with class views. The evening dinner was superb (home cooking at its best) Breakfast of fresh orange,coffee, home baked bread plus cheese, jamon and local jam was superb.
If your in this area make sure you stay at the hostal.
David really let us feel like home.
The room is prefect, clean and cozy.
And he teach us how to eat bread like Español way .
Hostal La Fuente
Hostal La Fuente is located in Buera, just outside the Sierra y Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve. It offers bright rooms with views over the surrounding countryside.The guest house’s restaurant serves traditional Aragonese food, which you can enjoy on the terrace during the summer months. There is also a café where a daily continental breakfast is served, and you can relax in the TV lounge.Guests have free access to the Otto Bestue Vineyard, in Enate. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area. There are many great hiking routes nearby. Zaragoza and Lleida are within 1.5 hours’ drive.
- Very helpful staff. Señor Paco is an incredible host. Great room, very clean. We had a wonderful dinner and a super breakfast!
The hostal is family-owned. The whole family is very friendly. The parents speak Spanish and French, only the children can speak some English but you can’t meet them often. They have a nice dog.
The hostal has a private restaurant, the parents cook for the guests and for local friends on demand. The dinner is very tasty, it contains starter, main dish and dessert with wine.
The wi-fi works well. You can park directly next to the house.
The room is big and clean.
It is very quiet during the day and night, as it is in a small, rural village and the house is at the end of the street (no traffic at all).
- Beautiful location, in centre of small village surrounded by beautiful countryside with walks directly from the hotel
- good area if you want to relax from the crowd at alquezar. The owner was very nice. since there are no restaurant near by we had our dinner at the place. it was tasty and generous.
- La habitación muy espaciosa y el entorno de la zona y la tranquilidad,Hostal muy recomendable.
Dating from the 1930s, this rustic guest house is set in Adahuesca, offering easy access to the Sierra de Guara mountains, ideal for hiking, cycling and rafting. Casa Labata features a restaurant and free Wi-Fi.Looking onto the mountains, the charming rooms at Casa Labata have rustic décor with wooden features such as beamed ceilings or shutters. All rooms have heating, satellite TV and a private bathroom.Set within the picturesque Somontano region, the property has an ideal location for visiting vineyards along the area’s wine route.Alquezar is 1.9 mi from the property, while Barbastro and its ravines are approximately 11 mi away. Rodellar can be reached in 35 minutes by car and the lake at El Grado is 26 mi from the Labata.
Basic, very good value, good breakfast, quiet.
Small Spanish town, near to Alquezar but away from the tourist trail
- La ubicación era perfecta para moverse por todo lo que ofrece la sierra de Guara. La relación calidad/precio es excelente puesto que después de disfrutar todo el día de la zona, sus pueblos y parajes naturales, llegaba a la casa con ganas de descansar sin necesitar servicios adicionales.
calme, concortable et trés bien chauffé alors qu’il faisait très froid dehors fin décembre
situation géographique bien placée pour les activités
- La amabilidad y hospitalidad del dueño. Es un señor muy atento y correcto, no duda en dar facilidades y ayudar en lo que pueda.
- Sólo desayunamos, pero la verdad es que el desayuno fue excelente, y el comedor muy acogedor.
- Basic, very good value, good breakfast, quiet.
Set in the center of Benabarre, in the heart of Pyrenees, Hostal Delgado offers modern, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. It features an on-site restaurant and bar.All rooms have exterior-facing windows and include free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and heating. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV and wardrobe. The a private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Hostal Delgado’s restaurant serves seasonal dishes made with local produce. There is also a bar with a large terrace. Other bars, restaurants and shops can be found within 150 feet of the property.You can explore the lakes and mountains in the surrounding countryside, with Barasona and Canelles lakes within a 30-minute drive. Cerler, Baqueira Beret y Boi Taull ski resorts can be reached in 1 hour by car.
- Kind and helpful staff, restaurant in the hostel, air conditioning in the room, two towels per each person, toiletries supplied every day
- Very good value for money. Really clean and new facilities.
- The hotel was simple but clean, located in the very charming village of Benabarre. Staff was friendly, spoke good English and very helpful with giving us directions regarding surrounding hiking places and made no fuss when we unexpectedly wanted to extend our stay.
- Un hostal excelente. La cama era súper confortable. Es la primera vez que me encuentro una almohada de viscoelástica!
- Las pizzas del bar alucinantes,por lo de mas esta bien si vas de paso.El entorno expectacular
Carmen De Arnas
Located on the foothills of Sierra y los Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve, Carmen De Arnas offers apartments with air conditioning and heating. It features rustic décor with wooden beams and stone walls.The apartments include a seating area with a sofa and TV. As part of the open-plan living area there is a kitchenette equipped with a washing machine, hob, and fridge. The guest house offers breakfast or dinner upon request at an extra cost.All apartments have a private bathroom with a bath tub. Some of them include a balcony with chairs and tables.The village of Alquézar, where you can visit Colegiata Castle, is a 15-minute drive from the property. Hiking and canyoning are popular activities in the area. Vero River is only 3.4 mi away.
- Fantastic Journey through time! Thanks Maïte and Pablo – we will see each other again ❤️
- El alojamiento era encantador, estaba todo lleno de pequeños detalles que hacían que la estancia fuera muy agradable, aparte de la tranquilidad que tiene el sitio, hemos estado genial y hemos podido desconectar totalmente, sin duda es un sitio sorprendente, pudimos disfrutar de la chimenea y la bañera de hidromasaje, lo cual se agradece después de hacer alguna excursión.
Te sientes como en casa. Maite te ofrece un servicio excelente y personalizado.
Es un sitio super recomendable, para ir con familia, amigos o en pareja.
Gracias por vuestro trato a Maite y Pablo
- Es un sitio con mucho encanto. La entrada especialmente tiene mucha magia…la música, la chimenea encendida, las velas, todos los detalles antiguos…es como si entraras en un cuento. La amabilidad tanto de Maite, como de Pablo, atentos a que la estancia fuera agradable, dando consejos de sitios que visitar y procurando que siempre encontrásemos la estufa de leña encendida al llegar a la casa….todo un detalle!
Super vriendwlijke mensen.
Heel groot appartement, goede bedden Mooie lokatie.
Antigua Casa Catones
This charming, stone-walled country guest house is set in Lascuarre near the River Isábena. It offers heated rooms with free Wi-Fi and a shared lounge with a fireplace.Featuring rustic details such as exposed stone walls and wooden beamed ceilings, each room includes a private bathroom with a bathtub, hairdryer and free toiletries.The house’s lounge has a selection of books and board games. Guests can use the fridge, microwave, and coffee-maker that are in one of the lounges.Turbón hot spring baths are around 30 minutes’ drive from Antigua Casa Catones. Boí Ski Slopes can be reached in an hour’s drive and Cerler Ski Slopes in a 1.5-hour drive.
I enjoyed Everything about my actual stay at the Casa. Some parts of the house, like the stone arches in the lower regions of the house are medieval. La Sra. Elena is a GEM, and first-class in the hospitality department. Her dinners are a treat also, if you appreciate excellent organic home cooking. Heirloom tomatoes from their orchard, with EVOO, olive paste and grated Parmesan….What an app! Free range Chicken Chilandrón with Spanish potatoes or Bacalaó, and a Crema in Hojaladre (puff pastry) with a chocolate drizzle and the final touch… Grosella Roja (fresh red currants) on top. Wine included for €15.
No restaurants around, so save yourself the trouble and tell her to prepare a “cena” for your return in the evening. The included breakfast is typical Spanish and substantial. Even the patio of the little bar in the village is a nice place to hang out and watch the village go by. (The owner/bartender is a visual hoot!)
- Great breakfast. Close to congost de mont-rebri. Friendly host.
The location is almost perfect for hikers or fans of history. It’s close to the Mont Rebei and there’s a lot of history in towns nearby.
Also dinner and breakfast were delicious, the chicken was even from own farm.
- Everything was great. Very friendly and helpful hostess.
- Breakfast was top. The tip to go to Roda de Isábena was fantastic. Many thanks again!
- I enjoyed Everything about my actual stay at the Casa. Some parts of the house, like the stone arches in the lower regions of the house are medieval. La Sra. Elena is a GEM, and first-class in the hospitality department. Her dinners are a treat also, if you appreciate excellent organic home cooking. Heirloom tomatoes from their orchard, with EVOO, olive paste and grated Parmesan….What an app! Free range Chicken Chilandrón with Spanish potatoes or Bacalaó, and a Crema in Hojaladre (puff pastry) with a chocolate drizzle and the final touch… Grosella Roja (fresh red currants) on top. Wine included for €15.
Top Guest Houses In El Grado Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in El Grado Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in El Grado Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in El Grado Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!