10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In El Fresno Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
El Fresno Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in El Fresno Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Fresno Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Fresno Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in El Fresno Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in El Fresno Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In El Fresno Castile And Leon:
Hostal el Rastro
Set within Avila’s Medieval walls, this recently renovated, 16th-century guesthouse boasts rustic charm and a fabulously authentic restaurant.The guesthouse’s design remains faithful to the delightful architecture of the Rastro’s original structure. This is all complemented by tasteful artwork, hardwood floors and rustic furniture.Dine in the charming, traditional restaurant which dates back to 1885. Enjoy dishes typical of the region and the period, set within the tavern-style dining room and next to an open fireplace.Hotel Rastro is ideally located near Avila’s main sights. You can walk to the birthplace of Santa Teresa de Jesus and then learn about her amazing life in the adjacent museum. Visit the enchanting Gothic Cathedral which is built into the city’s walls. Enjoy an authentic espresso in one of the pleasant squares.
- Beautiful and quiet building in an excellent location. The room was very clean and comfortable with a lovely bathroom. The staff were friendly and helpful and the food in the restaurant was exceptionally tasty.
- Great price for standard of accomodation and location.
- Excellently situated in heart of old town, spotless, excellent staff.
Location by city wall [near to it]I had booked the Hostal but got room in Hotel around the corner.
Bathroom was good.
- It was one of the most romantic places we’ve stayed ever! The ‘hostel’ actually means a few rooms above a restaurant which has been operating since 1881, built just into the city walls of Ávila, next to one of the city gates.
Hostal Restaurante Puerta del Alcázar
One of our top picks in Ávila.This charming 17th-century building is set in front of Ávila’s city walls, offering views of the cathedral. The hotel has been renovated, retaining its charm mixed with modern amenities.Conveniently located in the historic town center, Hostal Restaurante Puerta del Alcázar is close to a parking spaces. All rooms offer free Wi-Fi.Its traditional-style interior features a welcoming restaurant, where you can try everything from characteristic Castillian dishes to the most contemporary cuisine.Ávila Bus Station is 2,650 feet away, and the train station is 0.7 mi away, providing direct services to Madrid, Salamanca and Segovia.
- The staff is really friendly and nice. The bedroom is ok, very clean, good bathroom. Wi-fi is ok, 2 heat systems in the bedroom (electric heat and conditioning air with heat). Nice option !
- Great location (a tad loud, but to be expected with restaurants facing the cathedral), my room had a nice view of the walls and cathedral. Staff were super friendly, reataurant attached was fine.
- location + outside terrace with some animation at night
- Great place in perfect location overlooking the wall. Breakfast was just what we needed to start our day. Very friendly staff. Will definitely stay there whenever we go back to Avila!
Location, rooms were very comfortable. Ruth at the reception was very attentive and helpful. Relation price/quality was very good.
Location, location, location. Close to everything important in the city and close to the best bars and restaurants too.
One of our best sellers in Ávila! Hostal Don Diego is centrally located 350 feet inside Avila’s historic walls, and 5 minutes’ walk from the cathedral. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms.Rooms at the Don Diego guest house are also heated, and come with a TV and a telephone. They feature wooden floors, and some rooms have a work desk.The Don Diego has a 24-hour front desk, and offers private on-site parking for an extra charge. You can walk to the Palacio de Congresos Lienzo Norte in 3 minutes and Universidad Católica is 0.6 mi away.
- Location was superb with onsite parking. Staff was so friendly and helpful! Room was basic but very clean, with a spotless bathroom. Nice patio area available for relaxing.
- Eveything was basically great! Really satisfied with the price/quality ratio.
- I mean it was less than $50 so I wasn’t expecting five star facility. Location is impeccable and staff friendly place sweet
- A wonderful location. The staff was very helpful and that gave us an enclosed parking spot since we request that ahead of time. If you are driving do that as parking is very limited in town. A great location to walk the city center and walls around the city.
- Everything was simple, comfortable and convenient. Just what I needed.
Hostal La Estación
Located in Ávila Railway Station, Hostal La Estación features heated rooms with free Wi-Fi and simple décor. There is a bus station to the old town 2,300 feet away.Each simple room is fitted with a wardrobe, desk and a fan. It includes a cable TV and a private bathroom with bath or shower. Free toiletries, bed linen and towels are provided.Guest will found a range of bars, restaurant as well as shops within a 5-minute walk. Universidad Católica of Ávila is 0.6 mi away.Hostal La Estación is conveniently located within 20 minutes’ walk of Ávila’s attractions, such as the Santa Teresa convent, the cathedral and the city walls. Madrid can be reached in less than 2 hours by train, while Salamanca is 62 mi away.
- Simple, clean, comfortable and exceedingly well located room. Right at the train station but very quiet. Close to everything in the city but not in the bustly area. The rooms are placed in an old train station that has been fully refurbished. It’s quaint and a great value for money.
- The room was bigger than expected, and the bathroom was nice.
Friendly, helpful staff, always happy tp help.
I chose this hostal at the railway station for a quick getaway on my return to Madrid and recommend it for the excellent staff and its cleanliness.
The hotel absolutely exceed my expectation. Perfect location, even very quiet despite the fact the hotel is adjecent to train station building. The room was quite big, bright and very clean
But the most nice experience was the reception staff Encarga who couldn’t be more helpful and friendly in her five star customer service. She provided me all helpful informations.,maps and leaflets about Avila and even tourist information office couldn’t do better! Such a friendly and professional staff is a true gem for this place
Scrupulously clean hostel close to facilities.
Surprisingly quiet being at a railway station.
One of our top picks in Ávila.Located within Ávila’s old city walls, a UNESCO heritage site, Le Vintage is beside the town hall and cathedral. It offers free WiFi and modern rooms.All stylish, heated rooms come with a flat-screen TV and a mini-bar with 1 free bottle of water. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.You will find many restaurants in the surrounding area. Ávila Tourist Office is just 350 feet from the property and Santa Teresa Convent is 1,000 feet away.
- It was clean with heaters and really cute! The beds were really comfortable as well and the staff was so friendly!! Location was great too.
- Loved the place! Nicely decorated, super comfortable room, very comfy pillows. Awesome location.
- The bed was super comfortable, the place was very clean with a nice bathroom and mini fridge. The location was within Avila’s walls which made it walking distance to the sites we wanted to visit. Plus the staff at the front desk were very helpful with keeping our luggage till our train departure time and helping us carry the luggage up stairs.
- Great little place in the perfect location. Clean comfortable and affordable. Highly recommend it!
- Nice, clean, very very wellnlocated, and it was at a good price.
Hostal Doña Juana
Located in Ávila, within a 9-minute walk of Avila’s Bus Station and half a mile of Royal Monastery of Saint Thomas, Hostal Doña Juana has accommodations with a shared lounge and free WiFi. Popular points of interest nearby include Ávila Cathedral and Castilla y Leon Tourism Office. Local points of interest like Avila City Hall and Avila County Council are reachable within an 11-minute walk and 0.7 miles, respectively.Convent of Saint Teresa is a 16-minute walk from the guesthouse, while Avila Council Office is 0.9 miles away.
- Very nice place to stay in Ávila, central location and close to the wall and the cathedral. New and nice room and bathroom. Comfortable bed.
- Staff very friendly, location is perfect to start walking around old Avila city. Though reception is in the second floor, there’s no problem because there is an elevator. AC is very good, bathroom clean with toiletries, I for a room with a little balcony to the street. I just wonder it is a 2 starts hotel when looks like a 3 stars!
- Great location right near the main town square and really close to the walls of Avila. Parking was close by and reasonably priced! Rooms very clean and excellent value for money! Hosts went out of their way to help!
- great location and the old city is very clean. The receptionist is very kind and extremely helpful
- great central location with very friendly and helpful host…..English is a little limited but we used google translate to great effect. Parking is a little difficult, and we got a bit lost but I walked to the hotel from where we were parked temporarily, and the owner came with us and drove with us to the public parking. It was very clean and a very comfortable bed
Gran Hostal San Segundo
Gran Hostal San Segundo is in the heart of Ávila, across from the cathedral and by the old city walls. All rooms offer central heating and free Wi-Fi.The Hostal San Segundo is set in a historic building from the 19th century. The rooms are comfortable and have private bathrooms, with a work desk and a TV. There are also non-smoking rooms.The restaurant offers a range of typical dishes from Ávila; guests can also enjoy Jabugo ham and anchovies from Cantabria. The 24-hour reception includes a tour desk.
- Cleanliness and value for money. Busy bar and restaurant attached to hotel. Ideal for sightseeing. Fantastic shower pressure.
- The staff was helpful and gladly stored my bags twice. Having a small cafe accessible from the hotel was handy for morning coffee. The Hostal was located directly across from the city wall and one of the main gates.
- Large room, quite comfortable. Excellent location for the old part of the city.
- La ubicación es excelente. Se estaba muy bien dentro de la habitación ya que había calefacción y no pasamos nada de frío. El personal es agradable y todo estaba muy limpio. Las vistas eran geniales.
- Es cuarto de baño muy limpio, y la ubicación del hotel
Hostal Mirador de Avila
Located 350 feet from the Four Columns Monument, Hostal Mirador de Avila offers views of Ávila’s ancient city walls. There is free Wi-Fi and all air-conditioned rooms come with a flat-screen TV.Featuring ceramic floors, each room has a desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries and a bath tub or shower.There is an air-conditioned lounge, where you can have breakfast. Here you can also play board games, use the internet or watch TV and videos.Luggage storage is available. The Hostal Mirador de Avila offers both free public parking and paid private parking.
- They were very helpful and cheery…rooms were clean and comfortable.
- Very friendy and helpful owner who provided a map and recommended local shops and cafes. Instead of switching the TV on when we had breakfast, he played a DVD about the town with commentary in English. Scenic location close to the bridge to the old city and the Cuatro Postes viewpoint.
- Excellent location – it has the best view of Avila, easy to find, and no need to navigate narrow medieval streets! Everything you actually need for an overnight billet (bed really comfortable, too) at a budget price; you’re not paying for any unnecessary frills. There are a couple of good restaurants 100 yards or so down the hill.
First impressions from outside not good as in a row of industrial premises
Up one flight of steep stairs to find a beautifully clean and modern small hotel with walking access to the Ávila Walls
- Excellent large room with great views of the city walls. Really comfortable beds. Easy to find and park and is only 5 minutes walk down to the walls at the opposite end to the cathedral. It is located above a car workshop and this may seem off putting but it is completely quiet outside working hours.
Hostal El Pinar
Set 1.2 mi from Ávila’s old town, Hostal El Pinar features rooms with private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi. This guest house offers views of the city’s old walls.Each simply decorated room at Hostal El Pinar has heating and a desk.Guests can make use of El Pinar’s free private parking facilities, as well as its tour desk and 24-hour reception.The guest house offers easy access to the A51 Motorway, which connects guests to Salamanca and Madrid within 90 minutes. The beautiful Sierra de Gredos Nature Reserve is 31 mi away.
Raquel the host was superb and very helpful
very nice and clean motel
5 minutes drive
Simple place, easy to find once you know its not in the city but on the Valladolid road out of it, about 1 km.
Plenty of parking outside and near by.
Quiet but not silent.
Pleasant easy stay.
Staff very friendly.
- I liked the cleaniness and freshness of the place. The staff was very helpful and cordial.
El señor que nos atendió siempre fue amable en todo momento, ¡Así si que vale la pena viajar! nos guió para saber que lugares podíamos conocer en Ávila y todas sus recomendaciones fueron excelentes.
Es un lugar cómodo a muy buen precio y la atención del personal es lo mejor de todo.
Gracias por siempre recibir a los huéspedes con una gran sonrisa!
Mi familia y yo estuvimos a gusto.
Importante saber: tiene una estación de servicio en todo el frente y normalmente son camas individuales dentro de las habitaciones, así que si quieres una cama matrimonial es mejor llamar con anticipación y preguntar!
- Buen precio, tranquilidad y amabilidad del personal.
- Raquel the host was superb and very helpful
One of our best sellers in Ávila! Set within Avila’s city walls, Hostal Alcántara is close to Avila’s Cathedral, the Town Hall and San Vicente Basilica. It offers free Wi-Fi and has a restaurant serving traditional dishes of the area.Rooms have been carefully decorated and come with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms feature a hydro massage shower.The restaurant specializes in Castilian traditional cuisine such as T-bone steak or roast meat.You can visit Avila’s old town, including the Iglesia de San Vicente church, the Iglesia de Santa Teresa church or the Arco de San Vicente.
- Good location. Good value. Private parking in a garage across the street (10 Euro per night). Clean and recently renovated room.
- The location was great. Just inside the gate, near the tourist information office. The room was warm, which was an issue in late January. Comfortable and clean room.
- Great location. Good value. Decent breakfast for 3 euro. Parking nearby was priced alright (10 euros). Beds were comfortable. The place was very cleaned and very well maintained
- Great location- close to public parking lot where ovetnight parking is free
- It is within the wall of Avila. Close to the attractions of Avila. Good and nice staffs.
Top Guest Houses In El Fresno Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in El Fresno Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in El Fresno Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in El Fresno Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!