10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In El Franco Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
El Franco Asturias is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in El Franco Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Franco Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Franco Asturias. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in El Franco Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in El Franco Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In El Franco Asturias:
Tésera provides beachfront accommodations in El Franco. The property features barbecue facilities, as well as a garden. Free WiFi is available.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a coffee machine, while some rooms here will provide you with a kitchen with a microwave. All rooms will provide guests with a private bathroom with a bidet.Tésera has a terrace. Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Ribadeo is 11 miles from Tésera, while Foz is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- The apartments offer amazing views to Playa Porcia which is 5 min away walking distance. Lovely host, Theresa, who helped us with tips about points of interest in the area. Facilities are new and very clean. It’s quiet and relaxed. We were with our 2 years old and we could let her roam around without having to watch her every move. We missed nothing in this place. Our stay here was really perfect. We highly recommend it.
- La cama es comodísima y muy grande y la dueña un encanto.
- La verdad que todo resultó perfecto, la habitación tenía unas vistas increíbles al mar, la cama era muy cómoda y contaba con todos los servicios necesarios para un viaje de ocio. Mención especial merece la atención dada por la propietaria, Teresa, que estuvo en todo momento pendiente de nosotros y que cada día nos aconsejaba distintas actividades que podíamos realizar por la zona, algunas de las cuáles realizamos y estaban genial. En resumen, de 10
- La amabilidad de Teresa, su dueña, nos dio mucha información para ver cosas por la zona con los niños y fue todo un acierto. Y las vistas desde la terraza, preciosas
- El trato personal inmejorable, la limpieza excelente, las camas comodisimas y el entorno fabuloso……..que más se puede pedir?
Hotel Rural Casa Xusto
Surrounded by mountains, Hotel Rural Casa Xusto is located in the small town of La Caridad. This 19th-century house features wooden floors and stone walls, and offers views of the garden.Rooms at Casa Xusto come with central heating and free Wi-Fi. Each is individually decorated and has a private bathroom with a bath. Some rooms also have a seating area with a sofa and beamed ceilings.The house has a central living room where board games and coffee are available. There are sofas, armchairs and a fireplace. Hotel Rural Casa Xusto also features a courtyard and surrounding gardens.Casa Xusto is on the Camino De Santiago Pilgrimage Route, and can be reached through the N-634 Motorway. The surrounding area is popular for hiking, cycling, fishing, and canoeing. The beach is 1.6 mi away.
- The bath with hydro massage was definitely a plus. Beautiful room, colorful and comfortable. Totally recommended.
- Beautiful rural house, close to the Via Cantabrica highway, friendly hospitality from the owner, Don Pepe, he makes you feel welcome, like in your house. Quiet and calm place, excellent location to visit Viavelez and a short drive from Catedrais beach and Ribadeo. Hopefully will stay again.
- It was very cosy and I really felt very comfortable there
- The hotel looks like a castle. We were there in October when the season is off, so there was no tourists except us (as we felt). The room is amazing and cozy.
- Bathtub was also a hot tub and after walking 15 miles it was a pleasant surprise
Offering a restaurant, Hostal Chiquin is located in Tapia de Casariego. Free WiFi is available throughout. Peñarronda Beach is 5 minutes’ drive away.Each room comes with flat-screen TV and a desk. Featuring a shower, private bathroom comes with free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided.At Hostal Chiquin you will find a bar, snack bar and shared lounge. Other facilities offered at the property include grocery deliveries and a tour desk. The property offers free parking.Asturias Airport is 47 mi away.
- The restaurant/bar on the ground floor was a nice addition, and the fresh bread was a big hit. The night we were there was quiet and the rooms were comfortable.
- El trato del personal y la paz del hotel. Había pasado muchísimas veces por delante y nunca entre 100% recomendable de verdad habitacioned completamente equipadas, silencio
- Buena ubicacion y parkin gratis en la misma puerta.
- Los trabajadores que a pesar de ser escaso y sobrepasados de trabajo siempre nos atendieron a la perfección. Un diez para los trabajadores un -10 para la empresa.
- El trato por parte del personal, la limpieza de las instalaciones y la comida del restaurante.
Located just 5 minutes’ drive from the nearest beach, Cantábrico is located in Navia. This guest house offers single and double rooms with free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.All rooms have colorful walls and simple décor, and include a wardrobe and a work desk. The private bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries. Some rooms also feature a balcony.The shared kitchen is equipped with a small fridge, microwave, and a couple of breakfast tables, while the lounge includes a seating area and a fireplace.You will find a range of shops and restaurants within a 5-minute wlak of Cantábrico. Navia Train Station is 2,950 feet from the property, and Puerto de Vega is 5 mi away. Asturias Airport is 40 mi away.
- Helpful staff, good location. Clean and comfortable.
- In the centre of Navia, this hotel offers simple yet comfortable and clean rooms at a very good price. The owner is very friendly and helpful. We would stay here again.
- Right from when I checked in I knew I was in somewhere pretty good. The staff here are some of the most friendly staff I’ve had the pleasure of interacting with. They were a delight to sit and talk too, they told me all about the local area and what is going on, what to see and what to eat. The attached Sideria and Restaurant is phenominal with ridiculously high quality food for a very good price, it is well recommended.
- Viajamos un grupo de 10 amigos para una boda y nos decidimos por este establecimiento. Limpio, parking gratuito cerca, silencioso, personal amable.
La ubicación genial, en pleno centro
La comodidad de las camas
Y la amabilidad del recepcionista
Hostal Restaurante Parajes
Hostal Restaurante Parajes is set in Castropol, 2.4 mi from Ribadeo and 13 mi from Foz.The guest house has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site. This zen property features quiet rooms without TV, so guests can enjoy the natural surroundings ambiance.Viveiro is 31 mi from Hostal Restaurante Parajes, while Luarca is 23 mi from the property. Asturias Airport is 48 mi away.
- The view from our room was amazing, sleeping nd waking to the sound of the sea.
- La chambre refaite à neuf, et literie neuves et de qualité.
La ubicación! Siempre me había hecho ilusión pernoctar a pie de playa en el Cantábrico. Y fue perfecto!
Del personal nada que objetar, fueron todos muy agradables y nos dejaron hacer el check-in a las 10 de la mañana para que no fuésemos paseando las maletas en el coche.
Es un hostal, no se puede esperar diseño o confort de un 4* pero si lo que buscas es tranquilidad, pasar MUY BIEN la noche y disfrutar de los alrededores, es perfecto.
- struttura molto semplice posizione meravigliosa sulla spiaggia di Pennaronda. il ristorante è soddisfacente lo staff di poche parole ma efficiente. Io ci tornerei
El restaurante. Muy bueno el pulpo con almejas que nos ofrecieron.
La playa, justo al lado.
One of our best sellers in Ribadeo! The Hostal El Pinar in North Galicia has rooms with free Wi-Fi and plasma-screen TVs. It is next to the A-8 motorway, 0.6 mi from the town of Ribadeo, and 0.6 mi from the beach.All of the rooms have private bathrooms and heating. Some rooms have bare brick walls and views of the gardens.The El Pinar guest house has large gardens with barbecue facilities and a children’s play area. It can also rent bicycles.The As Catedrais blue-flag beach, declared an area of natural interest, is just a few minutes’ drive away. The border with Asturias is just 1.2 mi away.
- Plenty of space, peaceful and quiet, restaurant right across the street was typical Spanish cuisine. A good night sleep in a large comfortable bed, with great ensuite facilities.
- Nice big room with a foam mattress…I was on a corner so had 3 big windows. Perfectly central and with it’s own cafe right outside morning coffee was never far away.
- Clean and spacious room that was larger than expected.
- Everything . My dog was extremely happy there. Big room. Completely new. Big garden
- Staff moved vehicle for us to park our motorcycles
Casa Marino Pensión **
Casa Marino Pensión ** in Villapedre features 2-star accommodations with a garden. This 2-star guesthouse offers a shared lounge and a tour desk. The property has free WiFi.At the guesthouse, each room includes a desk. Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, and certain units at Casa Marino Pensión ** have a garden view. At the accommodation all rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Casa Marino Pensión ** has a playground. A range of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking.Ribadeo is 23 miles from the guesthouse, while Luarca is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 40 miles from Casa Marino Pensión **.
- This is an amazing place. It is manage and service by the owners. Each detail of the decoración was made with love. My family and I enjoy very much this place.
- The family who lived there where very kind and flexible
- A basic but comfortable pension, with impeccably clean rooms and excellent beds. The location is in a small village, not too far from the coast. Ideal to explore the beautiful Asturias coast if you are travelling by car.
- La ubicación, cerca del mar y de los pueblos de Puerto de Vega y Navia
El desayuno fue mejor de lo que esperaba.
Los dueños son encantadores.
O Lar de Carmiña
This family-run guest house is located just 12 minutes’ walk from Las Catedrales Beach, 5 mi from central Ribadeo. It offers simple rooms with central heating, free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.O Lar de Carmiña’s restaurant serves home-made tapas and other traditional Galician dishes. Breakfast consists of coffee with milk and a bun. There is also a bar with a flat-screen TV.O Lar de Carmiña offers its guests free passes to visit Las Catedrales Beach.Hotel O Lar de Carmiña is easily accessible from the M8 Motorway, and the popular coastal town of Foz is 20 minutes’ drive away. Free parking is available at the hotel.
- Ideal for explorer Playa de Catederales. Also, there is a very nice restaurant. But overall, has no business being in there.
Location.strolling distance to Praia de cathedrals.
Food was excellent
- The room was clean and comfortable. We bought coffee and homemade bizcocha for breakfast in the bar. The food and wine in the restaurant was tasty and great value. Local customers called in throughout the day and evening.
Friendly staff. Nice dining in the restaurant. Clean rooms. Good WIFI reception.
My motorcycle was parked in their private garage. You can walk from the hotel to Playa las catedrales (it’s about a 20 minute walk)
- The place is just 20 min walk from Playa As Catedrais and 10 min from Playa Esteiro.
Located in Ribadeo Town Center, Hostal Linares features double, twin and triple rooms with private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is provided, and free public parking is available nearby.Simply decorated, all heated rooms have a TV, and a wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with shower and free toiletries.A breakfast is served every morning at the bar inside the property; and you can find a selection of shops and supermarkets in the surrounding area.Hostal Linares is 100 mteres from both the Convent of Santa Clara, and the Church of Santa María do Campo. Popular Port of Porcillán is 0.6 mi away.
- It closes to city center and bus station. Staff is friendly.
- The bed was very comfortable and the cleanliness exceptional.
- Value for money, comfortable, bathroom facilities, good location for restaurants and bars and in the old town.
- Very clean and centrally located, close to bars and restaurants (go and eat pulpo in one of the pulperias!), nice staff and ok bar at ground floor.
- Very good value for price! Good and central location in that charming small town!
Porto de Rinlo
Porto de Rinlo is set on the Galician coast, near Ribadeo. It offers good-value accommodations, with free Wi-Fi access in public areas.Free public parking is possible at a location near the hotel. There is good access to major roads, including the E70.Rooms at Porto de Rinlo are simple and comfortable. They all have a bathroom and a TV. The hotel reception offers bicycle rental and a tour desk.The hotel is a traditional building. It has been renovated but has original features. It has a nice garden and a children’s playground.Las Catedrales Beach is a short drive from the hotel. There are many other beaches nearby.
- The Restaurant was fantastic. Great seafood. Just down the road from Cathedras.
- Spacious room, walk to everything, nice staff, good price.
- It is in a lovely coast village, cozy and clean. The restaurant is exceptional. I highly recommend the rice with lobster
- Location near the Cathedral’s Beach, easy parking, and the restaurant of the Hotel is Amazing.
- Staff were welcoming and courteous. We were asked if we wanted to change our room for one with a higher ceiling in the bathroom. Accepted gratefully. The seafood soup served in the attached restaurant was delicious. Clean, comfortable room.
Top Guest Houses In El Franco Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in El Franco Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in El Franco Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in El Franco Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!