10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In El Dueso Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
El Dueso Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in El Dueso Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Dueso Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Dueso Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in El Dueso Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in El Dueso Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In El Dueso Cantabria:
Alojamiento El Cantal
One of our top picks in Santoña.Located in Santoña, Alojamiento El Cantal has free WiFi. Guests can use a shared lounge.Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. All rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Santander is 30 miles from Alojamiento El Cantal, while Castro-Urdiales is 23 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 27 miles away.
- I stayed one night and it was absolutely ok: clean and comfortable. The staff/owners has been very friendly!
- Excellent value, close to town centre, handy for the Camino and the bed was exceptionally comfortable.
- The only problem I found with the property is that the front door was somtimes difficult to open and there often was noone around
- The location is good in that it is situated close to all bars restaurants beach etc
- Great location, comfy bed, nice room and it was really quiet.
Located in the center of Santoña, Alojamiento Buciero offers stylish, modern rooms with free Wi-Fi and private balconies. It features a bar and a terrace which leads onto a pretty square.Each air-conditioned room is uniquely decorated in bright, warm tones. They feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.As well as El Bar Buciero, the on-site café-bar, Santoña offers a range of restaurants and bars within 1,000 feet of Alojamiento Buciero.The Santoña, Victoria and Joyel Marshes Natural Park surrounds Santoña, making the area good for hiking. Tourist information can be provided at the property.Santoña is well connected via the A8 Motorway, and Santander and Santander Airport are 30 minutes’ drive from Buciero guest house. Bilbao is 50 minutes’ drive away.
- Perfect location for Camino. Good selection cafe/tapas nearby. Very comfortable and good bathroom.
- Great location in a lovely town. Pedro was a wonderful host. Thanks Pedro
- A charming stay, really clean room and very helpful staff. At the heart of the town and popular with the locals. Relaxed and authenticly Spanish. Chatting cafe culture all around, not the quietest of places but we love that.
- Pedro the landlord had excellent English, bent over backwards to help us and make us feel welcome. Rooms very good value, very short walk to the water front, just lovely.
Bed and pillows lovely clean and comfy.
Shower clean and easy to use.
Room cleaned well.
Delicious Breakfast supplied
Posada Las Garzas
Posada Las Garzas is a few steps from Berria Beach in the Victoria and Joyel Marshes Nature Reserve. It offers free Wi-Fi and free parking nearby. The center of Santoña is 1.2 mi away.Featuring tiled floors, all heated rooms have a TV, desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony with sea views. All are exterior-facing.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. The A8 Motorway is easily accessible and Santander Airport is a 30-minute drive away.
- Really clean and comfortable room. Very quiet in the evening for a goods night sleep
- five meters to the best beach in the world (Berria Beach in Santoña)
- The Place is amazing. It is absolutely lovely decorated it is very comfortable, the breakfast is delicious and abundant. The staff is super friendly and helpful at all times. the location is great, just in front of one of the most beautiful beaches of the area. There is Access to hiking routes nearby (camino de Santiago routes passes by). There is a lot of parking spots around the hotel. Absolutely perfect place to which we definitely plan to come back!!
- Location cleanliness and comfort. Delicious breakfast fresh coffee.
- Very pleasant stay, perfect location, spotless and clean room, tasty breakfast and very friendly owners, always greating us with a smile.
Hospedaje La Tortuga
Hospedaje La Tortuga is set in Santoña, only 28 mi from Santander.Every room has a flat-screen TV and some include a seating area. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you can ask for a hairdryer at the reception.There is a shared lounge at this guest house.Berria Beach and Marismas de Santoña are 1.2 mi from Hospedaje La Tortuga, while Castro-Urdiales is 24 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 24 mi away.
Hotelier let us put motorbike in his garage.
Close to main area & bars, restaurant & sea front
- The location is quite good. It’s near the beach, but also near the town centre and the hike to the lighthouse.
Personal y limpieza estupendos.
Mesa y wifi para poder trabajar en la habitacion.
Cama comoda, colchon muy firme (la almohada es blandita)
Buena calefaccion (sin aire acondicionado) y orientacion soleada, he ido en invierno y se esta bien.
Con Nevera (pequeñita).
- Su ubicación cercana al centro del pueblo y cerca de las playas y del paseo marítimo. El trato de la persona que estaba en recepción excelente.
- Limpieza impecable, instalaciones bien cuidadas y ubicación en pleno centro
- Hotelier let us put motorbike in his garage.
La Mies del Marqués
La Mies del Marqués is offering accommodations in Santoña. Among the various facilities of this property are a garden and a bar. Free WiFi is available.All rooms come with a private bathroom.Santander is 27 miles from the guesthouse, while Castro-Urdiales is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring a garden and terrace, Hospedaje Argoños is located in the village of Argoños. Free Wi-Fi access is available. Playa de Berria beach is 0.6 mi away.All rooms have marble floors and a flat-screen TV. Each has a bathroom with bath or shower.A continental breakfast is available to guests upon request.Hospedaje Argoños is 2.5 mi from Santoña. Bilbao Airport is 31 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Aparcamiento en la misma finca. Sencillez con comodidad.
- La relación calidad-precio, la amabilidad de los propietarios, la habitación estaba reformada y un parking muy amplio.
La amabilidad de los dueños, la limpieza y la situación. Sin duda repetiría y lo recomendaría
Decorado con gusto y sencillez.
Como en casa
- Excepcional la limpieza, la tranquilidad y la amabilidad de los propietarios. La estancia ha sido super agradable. Ubicación perfecta para recorrer y visitar esa zona cántabra. Parking en el mismo recinto del alojamiento.
- Hotel muy acogedor y limpio. Bien ubicado cerca de la playa de berria y begoña y su familia muy amables con nosotros. El desayuno también impecable. Repetiremos sin duda.
Posada El Trasmerano
The Posada El Trasmerano is located in the town of Argoños, about 2.5 mi from the Cantabrian coast. It has attractive gardens, a terrace, free Wi-Fi and free onsite parking.The colorful rooms have traditional wooden furniture and wonderful views of the gardens and surrounding countryside. Each of the rooms has a TV and a private bathroom.The quiet guest house has a children’s playground as well as a tour desk. Popular activities nearby include horse riding and hiking.The A-8 motorway is about 3.1 mi away, and allows easy access to the entire north coast of Spain. Santander Airport is about 30 minutes away by car.
- The ladies are very friendly and welcoming. Rooms a good size and nice and cool with traditional blackout blinds. Breakfast was really nice. Again, the ladies were great. Would definitely stay again. They have free WiFi as well should you need it.
- Traditional Spanish hotel, staff were excellent. Ferry was 4 hours late so didn’t get to the hotel until 11pm. Check in is supposed to finish at 8pm but they waited for us an there was no extra charge. First class service!
The staff was very friendly and helped me with everything if I asked for it.
Besides that the room was very clean thePlace is next to various beautiful enormous beaches. Also to surf!
The breakfast is also great we’re you guaranteed eat to much.
- Clean hotel with very friendly staff. There is a nice beach not too far from the hotel.
- Room was on the small side, though we did have a balcony to sit on and that gave us extra space while the weather was fine. If you don’t have a balcony, there is a lovely verandah area you can spend your time. The room was clean with good supply of hot water. Our host was welcoming. Breakfast was very good.
Guest house La Casona Bed & Breakfast is located in central Noja, this hotel is in the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage route. Trengandin Beach is 1,300 feet away.Each room at this property will provide you with a TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath or a shower. At Guest house La Casona Bed & Breakfast you will also find a terrace. Free WiFi access in public areasThe property is well located for outdoor activities such as hiking and you can get tourist information of the area on site.The property is located on the Plaza de la Villa de Noja, in the city center. Bilbao Airport is located 55 mi away.
- Got real hot at night. Too noisy for window open all night.
- Perfect location for evening, being on the main plaza. Friendly staff. A short walk to the beach.
- Location right by the city center and beach is goid. But a bit of noise from the restaurants.
- I’d highly recommend this place. It was central, clean, and had everything we needed. The manager was also extremely helpful. He ordered us a taxi on checking out and even carried our bags to the car!
- The incredible welcome and friendliness of staff. The hotel is near a beautiful old church and within minutes of an absolutely stunning beach and coastal walks. Restaurants and shops are nearby and the terrace is a lovely place to people watch and meet guests of all nationalities. Buses go regularly to interesting nearby towns. The local people are very friendly and off season it is very peaceful and relaxing.
Posada Los Gallos
La Posada de Gallos lies in the town of Escalante, Cantabria. The building is over 100 years old and offers charming rooms with free Wi-Fi, and a typical restaurant.Rooms the Posada de Gallos come with air conditioning, a TV, radio and CD player. All have elegant bathrooms and most feature a hydromassage shower or bathtub.Guests can enjoy Cantabrian cuisine at the restaurant. Specials include fresh fish from the area, as well as popular clams from the Marshes of Santoña and Escalante. It also serves a range of local meats.The Posada’s bar is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The El Gurugo lounge-library is an ideal space for reading and relaxing, with board games and a range of books.The Posada de Gallos is 15 miles from Santander Airport and 5 miles from Pedreña Golf Club. Many beaches can be found within a 10-minute drive.
The location is good, the room is nice, bathroom renovated, beds comfortable, quiet at night (many families so not quiet in the morning).
Overall i still recommend it, especially if they can improve by adding some variety to the breakfast
- Easy to find from the motorway. A small, friendly run hotel near the sea. The owners were welcoming, the dinner was very good and good value. The room was spacious and plenty of hot water. I would use this hotel if I were walking the Camino del Norte.
- It’s a decent place to stay. The place is nicely decorated and the room was suitable and had air-conditioning. The restaurant serves cantabrian food and is very good (prizes are not cheap though). The bar downstairs next to the guest house is a gathering point for the locals and people going to the restaurant. Very vivid but closes around midnight. Wifi functions perfectely. Nice beaches are very close by.
- Good location when heading south from Bilbao airport. Nice little village with lovely scenery. Decent breakfast.
- The hotel is located in the center of a beautiful village. There was no problem with parking places. The staff were helpful and friendly. The hotel itself is very nicely decorated.
- The location is good, the room is nice, bathroom renovated, beds comfortable, quiet at night (many families so not quiet in the morning).
Hostal Rosi is located in the center of the Cantabrian fishing town of Laredo, just 1,000 feet from the beach. It offers a 24-hour reception and simple rooms with free Wi-Fi and a TV.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Cantabria. The Atalaya Tunnel, the old market and Santa María de la Asunción are all within a short walk.Access to the rooms is by stairs.Laredo Train Station is 3.1 mi from the guest house. Santander, with its airport and ferry terminal, is around 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Wonderful women work here! The room was nicer than I expected. Not downtown but just a couple blocks West. Cool mid century mod Franco era hotel.
- El trato del personal muy amables, muy buena ubicación
La amabilidad del personal que nos atendió.
La limpieza y el confort de la habitación.
Además, era la primera vez que estábamos en Laredo y nos encantó.
Typisch spanisches Frühstück. Ähnlich wie in Italien hauptsächlich süßes Frühstück. Raum wird jeden Tag gesäubert, sofern man nicht den Tag im Hostel verbringt. Super gute Lage, was den Strand betrifft.
Die Rezeptionistin konnte gut Englisch, was dort oben eher die Ausnahme ist, und konnte uns daher auch ein Flughafentaxi
La habitación super- acogedora. En sí el hostal una cucada. Volveré.
Super amables. y el desayuno una pasada de bueno.
Top Guest Houses In El Dueso Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in El Dueso Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in El Dueso Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in El Dueso Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!