10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In El Descanso Managua Region – Top Hotel Reviews
El Descanso Managua Region is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in El Descanso Managua Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Descanso Managua Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Descanso Managua Region. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in El Descanso Managua Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in El Descanso Managua Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In El Descanso Managua Region:
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, El Proyecto offers pet-friendly accommodations in Managua.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a shared bathroom.There is a shops at the property.The guest house also provides car rental. Granada is 27 miles from El Proyecto, and Montelimar is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 9 miles from El Proyecto.
No reviews yet.
Cesar`s Roof is located in Managua, 29 miles from Granada and 26 miles from Montelimar.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.El Rosario is 8 miles from Cesar`s Roof, and San Marcos is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 11 miles from Cesar`s Roof.
No reviews yet.
Casa Fam Gonzalez
Located in Managua, 27 miles from Granada, Casa Fam Gonzalez features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guest house also provides free use of bicycles. Montelimar is 27 miles from Casa Fam Gonzalez, and El Rosario is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 8 miles from Casa Fam Gonzalez.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Casa Los Espinoza
One of our best sellers in Managua! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal Casa Los Espinoza offers accommodations in Managua. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Granada is 25 miles from Hostal Casa Los Espinoza, and Montelimar is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 7 miles from Hostal Casa Los Espinoza.
- A beautiful little gem in the hectic city of Managua. A perfect host who made us feel really welcome. Breakfast is served in their beautiful and quiet garden.
- Service attitude. Personable owner. Small, 5 room lodging.
- The host, Edoardo, was kind and helpful in many ways, for example, he arranged a taxi at very short notice at a good price from the airport and we were offered cold beers on arrival which was appreciated. He also upgraded our room at no extra cost and gave us information about things we could see. He escorted us to the bus station helping us with our luggage, to ensure that we got the right bus for our onward journey. Breakfast in the shady garden was delightful and there was a nice terrace to sit and read in.
- The garden was a big plus. Eduardo is a great host who’s happy to tell you more about Nicaragua. I would stay there again!
- I liked that the hostel was a quick walk to the UCA bus terminal, giving access to convenient buses to Granada and Leon. Though I walked to the Metromall from the hostel, I should have tried walking to the Zona Hippo as well. Late in my visit, looking at a map, I realized the Zona Hippo was probably much closer than I thought. The Metromall was fairly far away and the number and quality of restaurants there was limited. Probably there was much more choice in the Zona Hippo.
La Casita Azul
Located in Managua, 27 miles from Granada, La Casita Azul features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Montelimar is 27 miles from La Casita Azul, and El Rosario is 7 miles away. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Reparto San Juan
Reparto San Juan is located in Managua, just 25 miles from Granada.The rooms come with a TV with cable channels.Montelimar is 27 miles from Reparto San Juan, and El Rosario is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 7 miles from Reparto San Juan.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Tora offers accommodations in Managua, just 25 miles from Granada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a tour desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Montelimar is 27 miles from La Tora Hotel, and El Rosario is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- La Tora is a charming hotel. The WiFi works really well. The staff are helpful and kind. Like visiting friends. Breakfast by the pool is fantastic. It’s all good!!
- Friendly personal and customers, clean place, cozy rooms and good bf. This place has a great soul! I’m here 2nd time and I’ll be back!
- Nice family, friendly,helpful, good atmosphere, good value.
- I really enjoyed the design of the building, one of my favorite from our trip around Nicaragua. At the time of our stay the hotel had a tiny house kitten who would follow me around and try to swipe sausage slices – that cat was awesome. They have a really great sound system by the pool and the owner had a good playlist going while we were there. And the owner is really helpful, showing us where to and not to go in Managua and telling us the history of the building.
- The owner was very helpful and interesting to talk to. He offers a ride to the airport for a fee, which we used as our flight was early and we needed a reliable and safe transport. He even provided a light breakfast for us at 4 am which was very appreciated. The hotel is close to the bus station and the airport. What we liked most was the funky decor, this place is really cool and our only regret is that we didnt have more time to soak up the vibe here. The rooms are quirky and fun, the pool is really pretty. Its located in a quiet residential part of town but we easily walked to the mall for a quick dinner. We are a family with teenagers so the room with a double bed and bunkbeds was perfect for us. AC was not needed at all, the fans were enough to keep everything comfortable.
La Bicicleta Hostal
One of our best sellers in Managua! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Bicicleta Hostal offers accommodations in Managua, just 25 miles from Granada.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Montelimar is 27 miles from La Bicicleta Hostal, and El Rosario is 5 miles from the property. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 7 miles away.
- The open space the relaxed atmosphere the cleanliness the breakfast.
- Everything and everyone. The rooms are clean the place is very clean and neat and organized!
- Amazingly comfortable bed with lots of pillows. Light and airy room with air con. Really beautiful little hostel, loved the decor.
- Bicicleta is one of the best locations for staying in Managua – quiet, comfortable, close to good restaurants
- Hostel is situation in a residential neighbourhood and has a nice garden. The rooms and bathrooms are super clean and the staff is friendly. There is a big supermarket at 10 minutes by foot from the hostel and also lots of restaurants. Staff offered to make me breakfast super early in the morning because I was leaving to the airport. Very thoughtfull.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Esgueva House offers accommodations in Managua. Private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.Granada is 25 miles from Esgueva House, and Montelimar is 27 miles away. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Friendly and helpful staff (although if you don’t speak much Spanish the couple will get their son their son on the phone to help), huge room, comfortable temperature (a rarity without air con!), great location
- The hosts went well beyond the call of duty to assist me.
Very good location – walking distance to UCA bus station and MetroCentro for supermarket and food courts.
Owners are very helpful and the breakfast is excellent.
Airport taxi can be arranged at a competitive price.
It has a good location in Managua.
Staff are good in english.
- The staff was fantastic. As friendly and helpful as can be. They take really good care of their guests.
One of our best sellers in Managua! Casa Liz is located in Managua, 26 miles from Granada and 28 miles from Montelimar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.El Rosario is 6 miles from Casa Liz, and San Marcos is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 7 miles from Casa Liz.
- It felt like a secure place in Managua, when Managua feels very dangerous and trashy.
- Great location, clean en beautiful rooms and lovely people who want to help you with everything! Had a great homemade meal (breakfast and dinner)
- Very quiet place and the location is excellent it’s near to every where !
- The owner is a nice sweet lady who will go out of her way to make sure you are comfortable and have everything you need. We had our room upstairs and there is a private patio with hammacks and private space to hang out and relax. Highly recommended.
- Really nice people, changed my money there and i didn’t get fleased so that’s nice. There’s a really nice veranda with hammocks and it’s nearby to landmarks so getting lost is not easy. All in all very satisfied. Good coffee.
Top Guest Houses In El Descanso Managua Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in El Descanso Managua Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in El Descanso Managua Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in El Descanso Managua Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!