10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In El Cuervo Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
El Cuervo Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in El Cuervo Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Cuervo Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Cuervo Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in El Cuervo Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in El Cuervo Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In El Cuervo Andalucía:
Including free Wi-Fi, Hostal Renaul is set around 1,650 feet from the center of Lebrija. The guest house offers special meals served at Venta Renaul, one of the best Spanish restaurants in the area.Featuring classic décor, the air-conditioned guest house offers charming rooms with a TV and heating. The private bathroom includes a bathtub.Hostal Renaul has a free on-site parking and free covered bicycle storage. There is a wide range of shops, services and restaurants within a 10-minute walk.Doñana National Park is 25 mi from Hostal Renaul, Guadalquivir River is 6.2 mi away, while the Atlantic coast is within 22 mi. Sierra de Grazalema Mountain Range is within 37 mi of the property. Jerez Airport is 12 mi away and you can reach Sevilla Airport in 45 minutes by car.The beaches at Sanlucar de Barrameda, Chipiona and Rota are around 30 minutes’ drive away.
- 24 hour reception, easy to locate, plenty of parking, quiet room, good aircon, comfortable bed, clean bathroom with good shower.
- Simple but smart place , easy access to road network and local facilities for overnight stay.
- It was on the path of the Via Augusta camino on the way out of town.
- It’s totally on the outskirts, worked well for us, because we didn’t go sightseeing in Lebrija, it was good to get to another locations. Staff was nice, they called us to doublecheck what time we would arrive. The room was small, but very neat and clean. Generally highly recommended place, but rather for a night or two (because of the location, I just don’t know what can be done there). Right in front there is a petrol station with carwash, and 5 minutes walk from the hotel there is Aldi.
- Nice and clean. The standard size bed was comfortable, in our opinion. The room was adequate for the money and the bathroom was modern. Toiletries – only soap was provided but we were prepared, so it wasn’t an issue. There is no lift, so if you are disabled – you might need to rethink. Good value.
Hostal San Benito
Hostal San Benito is located in the countryside outside Lebrija, around 40 minutes’ drive from Seville and Cádiz. It offers bright, air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The San Benito’s Spanish-style restaurant specializes in grilled meat and fish. There is also a bar with a terrace where you can enjoy a drink in the sun.In 35 minutes you can drive to Sanlúcar de Barrameda, where you can get a boat to the beautiful Doñana National Park. With good access to the AP-4 Motorway, the San Benito is a 30-minute drive from Jerez Airport.
- El personal, la ubicación, el precio, la habitación
- Les propriétaires ont mis beaucoup de bonne volonté pour nous dépanner ( internet, place de stationnement privé, petit déjeuner spécifiquement maintenu pour nous malgré leur journée de congé…). Repas simple mais agréable sur la terrasse .
- Fue el único que encontré libre en las fechas elegidas.
- El hostal esta muy bien, a precio bueno y con personal muy simpático, si vuelvo a visitar Lebrija sin duda vuelvo allí.
- Me gustó mucho la atención del propietario que hasta vino a recibirme cuando llegué. Hice el viaje en moto y venía cansado.
Apartamentos Hostal las Cabezas
Offering a central location, Apartamentos Hostal Las Cabezas is opposite Los Mártires Square. The property features 1 and 2 bedroom apartments with free Wi-Fi and private terrace or balcony.Apartments feature a living room with sofa and TV, a private bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen.Set in the center of Las Cabezas de San Juan, apartments are within walking distance of shops, supermarkets, bars and restaurants. The train station is 10 minutes’ drive away.Cádiz and the beaches on the Costa de la Luz are less than 1 hours’ drive from Apartamentos Hostal Las Cabezas.
The apartment was decorated in a rock’n’roll style, I did not know this and as a musician, I loved it.
The balcony area was great, overlooking the town square, it’s a lovely town.
Manolo was really nice and friendly and made everything easy.
- Large well equipped apartment in the heart of an authentic Spanish town. Easy check in, after 10pm , Manolo was waiting for us. No problem with street parking. We only stayed one night on the way to costa de Luz playas, it was ideal for this.
- Excellent value apartment right in the center of Las Cabezas. Great aircon & friendly staff. Would recommend to anyone wanting some affordable good value accommodation.
Excellent air-con in the beautiful, exceptionally clean apartment. The square is a hive of family activity on a Sunday evening,completely authentic and most enjoyable.
This apartment is complete value for money
helpful staff, could use washing machine in apartment free, safe place bicycle, wifi, great (communal) rooftop terrace.
Owner: please place some hamacos or lying sunchairs on terrace
- The apartment was decorated in a rock’n’roll style, I did not know this and as a musician, I loved it.
One of our top picks in Jerez de la Frontera.Hostal Fenix is a restored 19th-century building situated in the historic heart of Jerez, a 10-minute walk from Jerez Train Station. It offers air conditioned rooms with flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.The Fenix Guest House has many original features, including a marble staircase and a typical Andalusian courtyard. All rooms have tiled floors, a private bathroom and a fridge.The Fenix has a 24-hour front desk with a baggage storage service. The staff is happy to provide information about Jerez and the surrounding area.There are plenty of bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the guesthouse. San Dionisio Church is less than half a mile away and Jerez Bullring is a 20-minute walk from the hotel. Jerez Airport can be reached in 20 minutes by car or bus.
- Staff friendly, accommodating and helpful. Great central location.
- Good location. Friendly staff. Prices just somewhat inflated during la feria.
- The desk staff were very helpful and accomodating. The continental breakfast was perfect (toast, jam, coffee, OJ, milk) for quick early bite.
The hostal is colourful, full of ambiance and the staff is super friendly and helpful.
Parking is not far and not too expensive.
- Staff were friendly and attentive, going way out of their way in care. Andalusian charm in the room and reception areas.
Pensión San Andrés I
Free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour reception can be found at this characteristic guest house, located a 1-minute walk from Villamarta Theater. Guests can relax in the charming Andalusian courtyards, filled with plants.Pensión San Andrés I is located in central Jerez de la Frontera, surrounded by shops and bars. Jerez Bullring is 2,950 feet away and the Royal School of Equestrian Art is a 15-minute walk away.The San Andrés has traditional regional décor, including attractive ceramic tiles. The bright, simple rooms offer central heating and access to a shared bathroom.The guest house’s reception can store luggage and provide area information. Jerez Bus and Train Station is a 10-minute walk away. From here, there are regular connections to Cádiz and the Costa de la Luz.
- Good location and beautiful house. Nice though basic room and good bathroom very clean . Very friendly and helpful staff and easy checking and checkout. Very good value.
- Basic but comfortable enough room in good location. Friendly and helpful reception/ staff. Great value for money, especially if you spend most of the time out and about. Nice old building with character.
- Wonderfully decorated and spotlessly clean property in good location.
- The place was very beautiful, peaceful and clean, the staff was very friendly and helpful
- Staff, location, choice of rooms, value for money.
Bed &Breakfast Casa El Sueño
Family-run Casa El Sueño is a restored white-washed house in the center of Arcos de la Frontera. It offers free Wi-Fi and a roof terrace with excellent Lake Arcos views.The chic, minimalist rooms feature tiled floors, air conditioning and heating. Superior rooms have views of the lake and mountains. Each room has a private bathroom, and hairdryers are available on request.Continental breakfast is included in the room rate at Bed &Breakfast Casa El Sueño. There is also a mini-bar and tea and coffee-making facilities in the central lounge area. A wide range of bars and restaurants can be found within a 5-minute walk.Staff at Casa El Sueño can arrange trips in the surrounding area, including the Sierra de Grazalema Nature Reserve. Jerez is 30 minutes’ drive away.
Excellent location, excellent breakfast, super- friendly and helpful staff
- The breakfast was exceptional. Our gracious hosts served a wide variety of choices with delicious homemade cake, fried bread and more food than anyone could ask for. Super comfy bed, extremely quiet! Great recommendations for restaurants. We loved everything about our experience in Arcos at Casa El Sueno
- The 700 year old building in the old town was charming. Monica was delightful.
- The property is in a nice peaceful location- not touristy. Beautiful view from terrace.
- A great place, with friendly and very helpful owners! Amazing views, very central.
- A jewel!
One of our top picks in Arcos de la Frontera.Located in the hilltop town of Arcos de la Frontera, Casa Campana has a roof terrace with fantastic views. This peaceful property is a traditional and country-style guest house offering a tranquil stay.Set in a 500-year old building, the peaceful rooms at the Casa Campana have rustic features such as earthenware floors and wooden beams. They also come with a private bathroom and a separate seating area.The air-conditioned apartments have 1 double bedroom, 1 single bedroom, and a lounge with a flat-screen TV and sofa bed for 2. Each one comes with a private kitchenette with a hob, coffee maker and tea facilities.Casa Campana has a charming Andalusian central courtyard. The property also offers a guided tour of Arcos de la Frontera’s Old Town. Staff can speak English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Catalan. Public parking is available in the surroundings.Located in Arcos’ Old Town, Casa Campana Guest House is just 350 feet from Santa María de la Asunción Church. Jerez Airport is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Excellent location. Great host. Beautiful terrace with amazing views.
- Amazing old house, very nicely decorated, room was great as well. Location is unbeatable with great views over Arcos from the rooftop terrace. Owners are very nice and knowledgeable about the area and helpful with recommendations.
- Historical beauty. Awesome, accommodating hosts. Amazing location
- Good breakfast. Bed was good. Jim was very friendly and helpful.
- Lovely to stay in a typical Andulucian house with a terrace that has amazing views. Great location right in the heart of the village. We were given a leaflet that did a guided tour that lasted about an hour with the main facts about each of the places we saw. I really enjoyed that.
One of our best sellers in Jerez de la Frontera! Located 1,650 feet from Arenal Square, this restored 17th-century house offers free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms with private bathrooms. Jerez Cathedral and the Alcazar are a 10-minute walk away.Decorated in a characteristic Andalusian style, Hostal Sanvi features attractive ceramic tiles and a small central courtyard filled with plants. Each simple room has a small desk and a TV.Hostal Sanvi is located in the historic city center, only 1-minute walk from the Villamarta’s Theater and surrounded by shops, bars and restaurants.Sherry wineries such as Bodegas Jerez and Tío Pepe are within a 10-minute walk.Jerez Airport is 7.5 mi away, while Cádiz and the beaches of the Costa de la Luz are within a 30-minute drive. The guest house offers private parking at an extra cost.
- Traditional tiled andalusian house. My ensuite had good hot shower and warm air heating with satellite TV. Great value. Good location. Jerez is a hidden jem of a town.
- The staff was very kind and accommodated my early arrival as best as possible, holding my luggage and recommending sites in the area.
- Clean place, seems like most of places had gone through an upgrade/refurnish. The bed sheet could do an upgrade to make our sleep more comfy
- The two ladies on reception, who also kept the hotel immaculately clean and tidy, as well as my room, were marvelous! So friendly and cheerful all the time. Nothing was too much trouble for them.
- The mattress was very old and sank in the midlle. There were ants in our room. We couldn’t get a wifi signal. The water pressure in the shower was too low and the nozzle was leaking. Staff was nice.
La Fonda Barranco
Featuring a terrace and free Wi-Fi in all areas, La Fonda Barranco is located in Jerez historic town, 5 minutes’ walk from the Cathedral. Set in a traditional 19th century town house, the property is within walking distance from restaurants and wineries.All air-conditioned rooms include a bathroom with a bath or shower. The bathroom comes with a bath or shower. Some units have a kitchenette and access to the terrace.The bus station is 20 minutes’ walk away. The nearest beaches are 8.7 mi from the accommodations. Jerez Airport is 9.3 mi from La Fonda Barranco.
- I will come back to this establishment every time I’m in Jerez! Above and beyond helpful and informative! Can’t recommend enough.
Pablo very helpful. Nice breakfast. Close parking
- Excellent location in the center of the old town. This boutique hotel was very quaint and cozy. Very clean hotel with a beautiful roof top view and sitting area. Service was excellent. Plenty of great Tapas bars to enjoy nearby. Famous Bodegas around the corner lots to do here. Value was fantastic.
- Location was great, free parking nearby (300m) good. Beautiful interior decor of hotel and room and even a hairdryer.
- Super-charming hotel located in the historic center very near the cathedral. An excellent value for money. My room was beautifully decorated and the historic architecture was nicely renovated. Lovely cozy breakfast. Nice staff. Sherry in the lobby for those who want to try a glass.
Casa Rural Las Cadenas del Cananeo
Featuring a restaurant and terrace, Casa Rural Las Cadenas is located in Arcos De La Frontera. The Cathedral of Santa María la Menor, San Pedro Church and Abades are 350 feet away.Offering a balcony, all rooms include a seating area with TV. The bathroom comes with a shower or bathtub and free toiletries. Free Wi-Fi is offered in all areas.Casa Rural Las Cadenas is 1.9 mi from Arco lake and 3.1 mi from Arcos Gardens. San Pablo Airport is 47 mi away.
- Awesome place and extremely good value for the cost. Very clean and modern. From my experience, the proprietors speak minimal English but if I was able to communicate and get by with my 7 days of crash course Spanish, anyone can. It has a very comfortable family run feel to it. If you need something, you need to go to the little restaurant taverns downstairs. I actually forgot to pay (thinking I had paid via booking) and the proprietor’s son catches me at the bus station. After I got him to speak Spanish more slowly I realized my mistake. We both laughed.
- Great location in the old town. Loads of character and a great host
The woman who runs the place is very nice. We didn’t speak much Spanish and she didn’t speak much English but she was very accommodating. She was nice enough to give us a different room with a nicer bed when we asked as well. The room looked like it had been renovated as well as the bathroom. The shower was nice (larger people might find it a little tight) and the bathroom was nice and spacious. Fairly quiet at night and the restaurant downstairs closes at a reasonable time so people aren’t hanging out all night. A/C worked great as well.
Just as a reminder to folks- Arcos is one giant hill. The further you get from the city wall, the further uphill you’ll be going. It was a long walk from the parking garage at Plaza Espana.
- Super friendly hostess, very traditional. Take note there’s a small bus to the old area which stops nearby, otherwise very steep walk….. But well worth it !
Good small hotel located in a very authentic place. Staff was friendly and helped with all questions 🙂 There was opportunity to order a breakfast (simple, but nice typical andalussian meal).
Inner yard was extra-nice and terrace as well!
And it was very convenient to explore the city from this place!
Top Guest Houses In El Cuervo Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in El Cuervo Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in El Cuervo Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in El Cuervo Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!