10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In EL Chaparral Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
EL Chaparral Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in EL Chaparral Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in EL Chaparral Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in EL Chaparral Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in EL Chaparral Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in EL Chaparral Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In El Chaparral Andalucía:
Featuring free WiFi, Pensión Dori offers accommodations in Tarifa, 6.8 mi from Punta Paloma.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bath.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding, windsurfing and diving.Jerez Airport is 56 mi away.
- Nothing fancy but location close to everything. Once parked you can just about walk everywhere.
- For 28 euros per night, we got a fairly old room without any other equipment/amenities besides towels. I guess the price is okay-ish. In downtown Lisbon, we got a new room with equipment for 37 euros. In comparison, 28 looks expensive.
- Friendly staff. Comfortable room. Easy parking. Near restaurants.
- Quite good place – easy to park outside, short walking distance from the beach and the city (town) center. Helpful staff, no issue with English. Good Wi-Fi on the room.
- Location is good. Parking is easier then the most central ones. Short walk to old town and next to good coffee places and shops. Really simple but clean and comfy.
One of our top picks in Tarifa.Set in the heart of this charming town, Alameda provides a great base to explore Tarifa and the surrounding landscape of the Costa de la Luz.From the Alameda you can easily reach the beach, just a short walk from the property. Other attractions in the local area include the city’s ancient streets.Alameda is located directly in front of Tarifa Port, where you can take a ferry to Tangier or go on a whale or dolphin-watching trip.You can also make use of a free Wi-Fi internet service.
- This was a hostel that we elected to stay in because of its proximity to the boat to Tangiers. It was a great short stay.
- location is great if you are taking the ferry to Tangier, or not.
- Great location friendly staff very clean. Tea in the lobby
We were on our way to Morocco. The location couldn’t have been better. We had a rental car that was safe on the street while we were gone.
The reception took us to our room and made sure we had everything we needed
- Location is perfect for taking the ferry to Morocco, plenty of restaurants nearby.
Stone Cabin Betis
Located in Betis, Stone Cabin Betis offers barbecue facilities. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.At the guesthouse, each room comes with a closet. Certain rooms include a kitchenette with a toaster and a fridge. All guest rooms include a seating area.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Stone Cabin Betis.Tangier is 31 miles from the accommodation, while Tarifa is 10 miles away. Jerez Airport is 74 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Bolonia.Set at the beachfront of Bolonia Beach, Hostal Rios features simple rooms with free Wi-Fi. It features a small garden, a restaurant and a café.Hostal Rios’ simple rooms have a TV. There is also a private bathroom. Some rooms have sea or garden views.Guests can enjoy Spanish cuisine in the Rios’ restaurant. There is a small selection of bars and cafés in the center of Lentiscal, a 5-minute walk away.Tarifa is a 25-minute drive from the guest house, while Zahara de los Atunes is approximately 19 mi away. Algeciras, Cádiz and Chiclana de la Frontera can be reached in just over an hour by car.
- The hotel is localized just in fron of beach. Its far from the city center but if you want a place to relax and enjoy is the perfect place
- The property absolutely exceeded our expectations, everything was lovely. Amazing breakfast, very kind staff, superb view of the sea. Excellent service and location.
- The view from the terraced area of the room was spot on, the breakfast was good, even though the staff did not speak English and my Spanish is rubbish they were helpful. Great food in the restaurant and good prices.
- Very clean and well kept. Good location on the beach to explore the area. Great food in the local restaurants and rios at lunch time. Breakfast is coffee or tea orange juice 2 x toast with jams pate and tomatoes. Very spanish which we liked. Not much English spoke. We had a garden view room which we were glad of over beach view as gave more privacy.
- Very close to beach. Included breakfast was great! Good food in hotel restaurant, must try local lemon fish! Friendly staff. Clean room.
La Posada De Lola
Featuring a charming garden with Balinese-style chill-out areas, La Posada De Lola is located in El Lentiscal, less than a 5-minute walk from the beach.This relaxing guest house offers double rooms with a private or a shared bathroom including shower. In addition to the garden, there is a covered outside lounge area with cushioned seats and benches.A restaurant and small supermarket are located beside the guest house, and Montenmedio Golf Club is a 30-minute drive from the guest house.La Breña y Marismas Del Barbate Nature Reserve is a 45-minute drive away, and the coastal town of Tarifa is 12 mi away. A 45-minute drive will take you to Gibraltar International Airport.
- The Hostel owner was very friendly and very attentive for our needs. Very comfy bed!! The hotel’s garden is awesome with several big comfy sofas, tables in the shade, and it is just 50 meters from the beautiful Bolognia beach. We would definitely stay next time, again!!
- Our stay at La Posada de Lola was fantastic, we had an amazing time. The Posada is very restful with a great chill out garden lots of shady beds to relax out of the sun and unwind. They provide guests with a small cafe area where you can relax and have coffee, and drinks and let you connect with their free Wifi. Lola and her son Juan are amazing guests, will be returning for sure..
- I liked the room and the garden, very good atmosphere, very peaceful place.
- The Patio with the cats is magic, location was great, it was quiet (although rooms are poorly soundproofed), very clean service and beds are made every day.
- La ubicación, el jardín es genial y ofrece una alternativa al descanso. Las habitaciones las preparan todos los días en la estancia de una semana que estuvimos y los baños están muy limpios
Just 150 feet from Bolonia Beach, on the Costa de la Luz, Hostal Bellavista offers quiet, simple rooms with a TV and fan. Some rooms have views of the surrounding countryside or coast.There is a restaurant serving home-cooked, local dishes, plus a bar. The Hostal Bellavista also has a sun terrace, and a free Wi-Fi hotspot.The village of El Lentiscal is just 0.6 mi away. Tarifa, popular for water sports, is about 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Excellent value. Lovely clean room with large balcony that overlooked the sea. Basic but would def stay again
- Basic hotel, but clean and comfortable simple rooms. Staff was very friendly during check in. Location is good.
- Nice restaurant as part of hotel. Friendly and accommodating staff. Balcony with seaview
- Excellent location, lovely view from our room, clean and well maintained.
- Great location in the center; clean and nice appartement for low costs
One of our top picks in Zahara de los Atunes – and a guest favorite.
Set on a cliff and offering spectacular views of Los Alemanes beach, this modern design property features air-conditioned rooms overlooking the ocean, a shared outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi throughout.Villa Mathesis is located in Atlanterra, a quiet neighborhood only 2.5 mi from Zahara de los Atunes. Each room features a contemporary and minimalist décor and has a private terrace and a well-equipped bathroom.The property has a sun terrace and a dining area.Tarifa and the Strait of Gibraltar can be reached in less than 45 minutes’ drive from Villa Mathesis.
- The whole stay just was amazing: stunning view on the ocean, phantasmic room, great infinity pool, the nearby beaches of the Costa de la Luz, the privacy and rest, the hospitality of Gotzan and the delicious breakfast. There really is nothing of which you can say it could be improved. Just the ‘nec plus ultra’!
- The rooms were clean, comfortable, well appointed and amazing views. The breakfast was wonderful and served in the main living area which has a panoramic view of the fabulous coast line in Zahara . The hosts were extremely accomadating !
- Everything fantastic. Gotzon is a very gracious host who will make you feel as if his home were yours. Maria Carmen, I don’t believe I have ever had a more warm and heart felt Buenos Dias anywhere. Great breakfast home baked breads fresh juice wonderfull.Also found some great beer in the bodega !! Both beaches world class and barely occupied very short walk from the property. Nearby restaurants In Zahara de los Atunes and Barbate are top of the line several are Michelin star worthy with out question. I would go far out of my way to enjoy a stay with Gotzon and Maria Carmen again and fully intend to do so
- Villa Mathesis is an incredible place to stay. The villa is gorgeous, the view is amazing, and hospitality is top notch. Our stay there was one of the highlights of our 3 week trip.
- Amazing stay. This place is a gem and highly recommend for couples. Best place ever to disconnect from the world enjoying the infinity pool and the sound of the waves at night.
Club Villas Chalet El Encanto
Offering an outdoor pool, Club Villas Chalet El Encanto is located between Zahara and Los Alemanes beaches, 2 minutes’ walk from each. Free WiFi is available in this homestay.Featuring large windows with sea views, each bright room comes with a private bathroom. Towels and bed linen are provided. Access to the property is by stairs.Next to the pool guests can enjoy a terrace with sun loungers and a garden. There is also a shared lounge with lovely sea views.Zahara de los Atunes, where guests can find some bars, restaurants and shops, is 2.5 mi from the property, and the nearest beach is 350 feet away. Cádiz can be reached in less than 1 hour by car.
- Las vistas de la habitación, y de la casa entera son una maravilla…
- La casa está en un enclave único para disfrutar de la Cala de los Alemanes y la playa. Puedes disfrutar de la casa porque tiene muchos rincones con encanto y vistas espectaculares.
- La ubicación, las vistas son increíbles. Tienes acceso casi directo a dos playas espectaculares y tiene una piscina magnífica, el jardín está excelentemente cuidado y las atenciones de la anfitriona son excelentes. Siempre está pendiente a cualquier pregunta y contesta con muchísima claridad y rapidez.
Impresionantes vistas desde la casa.
Muy bien equipada.
- El chalet es una preciosidad. Las vistas espectaculares. No pude llegar al chalet el primer dia de la reserva y el gerente se encargo de ayudarnos en todo. Un servicio de 10!!
Hostal El Levante
One of our top picks in Tarifa.Hostal El Levante is located 1,650 feet from Playa de los Lances Beach, 1.2 mi from Tarifa. This guest house features free parking and some rooms with terraces.El Levante’s rooms have simple, bright décor and tiled floors. Most have a private terrace with table and chairs.Guests can enjoy breakfast in the café-bar which has a terrace and views of the Levante’s gardens. Free WiFi access is available in every room.El Levante is ideally located for windsurfing and kitesurfing. Other activities in the area include walking, cycling and horse riding.The guest house has easy access to many of the Costa de la Luz’s beaches and Morocco is a just a short boat trip from nearby Tarifa. The Levante is just over an hours’ drive from Cádiz.
- Cozy, comfortable, clean. Lots of parking and great area.
Quiet location with access to Tarifa Centro and the ferries to Tangier. Good breakfast selections
Great Italian restaurant close by
Very helpful staff, thoroughly researched tours and ferry availability for us
- The host was very friendly and accommodating. There was an excellent restaurant close by. The beds were comfortable and the price was perfect
- This is a very clean and spacious room but it is basic. Great value for money.
- Perfect location, great hotel for the price! Breakfast was included, nice and light starter for the day.
Hostal Doña Lola Marina
Hostal Doña Lola Marina is just 500 feet from the beach in the fishing town of Zahara de los Atunes. It offers a 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Doña Lola Marina feature tiled floors and simple, modern décor. Each one has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Tarifa, a popular destination for kitesurfing, is a 40-minute drive from the Doña Lola Marina. You can drive to the charming hilltop town of Vejer de la Frontera in 20 minutes.Guests have free access to the facilities at the Hotel Doña Lola Zahara, which include an outdoor pool and hot tub.
- Very nice and clean hostel belonging to the bigger hotel. It’s possible to use swimming pool. Regular cleaning, like in a hotel.
- Hostal céntrico, cerquita de la playa y de bares y restaurantes. Muy tranquilo y funcional. Estupendo para pasar un fin de semana en Zahara. El personal muy atento y agradable. El hostal forma parte de un hotel que está a la entrada del pueblo y cuyas instalaciones puedes disfrutar igualmente, incluída la piscina. Muy recomendable en todos los sentidos.
- La proximidad a La playa y al centro, y la limpieza.
- El colchón de la cama, un horror durisimo similar a una tabla…..aún arrastro dolores de espalda.
- Lo mejor de todo el personal y la ubicación del hostal. También el poder disfrutar de las instalaciones del hotel
Top Guest Houses In El Chaparral Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in EL Chaparral Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in EL Chaparral Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in EL Chaparral Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!