10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In El Castell de Guadalest Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
El Castell de Guadalest Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in El Castell de Guadalest Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Castell de Guadalest Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Castell de Guadalest Valencia Community. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in El Castell de Guadalest Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in El Castell de Guadalest Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In El Castell De Guadalest Valencia Community:
Pensión El Pirineo
Located in the town of Confrides and set on Guadalest Valley, Pensión El Pirineo stunning views of the Aitana Mountains and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. The property is located 2,575 feet above sea level.The restaurant at Pensión El Pirineo serves local dishes and traditional cuisine, offering meats like wild boar, rabbit, pork ribs or lamb, as well as homemade desserts.Each bright bedroom has heating and comes with a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with shower or bath. Free toiletries and free WiFi are included.Guests can take different hiking routes and visit places like Font de L’Arbre, which is 4,265 feet high, or Font Forata, which is about the same height.Pensión El Pirineo can be reached taking the CV70 Motorway. Benidorm is a 35-minute drive away. Guadalest is 6.2 mi away.
- Extremely friendly helpful staff. Very homely feel to the family run hotel. Delicious good value menu del dia. Beautiful view from hotel.
- Rafa and his staff are very friendly and helpful. The restaurant serves home cooked local food which is very good and reasonably priced. Recommend the oven baked lamb and wild boar stew. Swimming pool clean and well cared for. Rooms are a good size and beds very comfortable, this is a pension not a hotel, so don’t expect hotel room service, beds are not made and clean sheets and towels have an extra cost. It was lovely to sit outside in a evening having a drink and looking at the views.
- We used this as a Base for a family holiday, it’s location was perfect for us to visit the safari park, the fonts de algar and the Dino Park and also Guadalest… Rafael the owner couldn’t have been more eager to help us in any way and the cleanliness of the whole hotel was impeccable…would highly recommend
- Croissants were home made rooms with balconies were VERY spacious, food was delicious and home made and lots of it ,take advice when ordering we were very full every meal
Staff were very friendly and helpful.
The room and bathroom was very clean.
The food was excellent.
Swimming pool was exceptionally clean.
Great value for the money.
Hostal León Dormido
Located in the village of Polop, 7.5 mi from Terra Mitica and Terra Natura theme parks, Hostal León Dormido offers rooms with private bathroom. Benidorm and its beaches are 8.1 mi away.Each room includes a single bed, a double bed or 2 single beds, and the bathrooms have a shower.A daily breakfast is served at Hostal León Dormido.Puigcampana y El Ponoig Nature Reserve is 3 from the property. Free Wi-Fi is provided, and a free private parking is available on-site.
- The property is in a very nice location that is easy to find. It has a very nice layout with a unique design. There is both a restaurant and a bar on the property which is nice. They went out of their way to service a late night dinner at the bar since we did not have a place to eat. The room was very clean and comfortable. And it had wonderful air conditioning. The bathroom was very nice and had a huge shower
- Clean rooms, nice friendly bar and snack bar. Location in the middle of town and only about 15 mins from benidorm if that’s your thing.
- My third stay, continues to represent great value for money.
- Good value for the money you pay, a nice cafe at the residence and a nice small village. For a hostel it is very nice.
- Slightly quirky. Tapas and beer or wine very reasonable. Great location for Polop and La Nucia. Comfortable bed and effective air conditioning.
Guest house Torre de Arriba
Providing free WiFi, a sun terrace with a swimming pool and barbecue facilities, Guest house Torre de Arriba is located in Benimantell. All rooms have a TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. All rooms come with a patio with lake views.At the guesthouse, every room has a closet. Certain rooms include a kitchenette with an oven.Benidorm is 11 miles from Guest house Torre de Arriba, while Calpe is 19 miles away. Alicante Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- The property intself is fantastic and has all sort of modern conveniences. My favourite spot was sitting under the fig trees at night watching the twinkling lights of Benidorm in the distance! Good Wifi. Very peaceful and quiet.
- Very Comfortable bed. Stunning Silence of Location. The beautiful Gardens and walks in nature on doorstep.
- Amazing location, secluded and quiet. The view was just unreal – just mountains around. A clean swimming pool, great big kitchen and pantry. Great people stayed there as well. The host was very nice and patient with us. We will definitely be back.
- Location was fabulous. The facilities were excellent. Staff very helpful
- This is a great location for a group booking. The house is equipped to a very high standard. A superb location for a walking holiday.
Hostal Sunami is in the town of La Nucia, in the mountains 5 miles from Benidorm. It offers free Wi-Fi throughout and air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.All rooms feature tile floors and have a desk and wardrobe. They are heated and some have a balcony with mountain views.There is a restaurant, which offers individual and set menu options. A bar and vending machine for drinks are also available.The tour desk offers a ticket service including entrance tickets for Aqualandia, Terra Mitica and Terra Natura. The A7 Highway is easily accessible and Alicante is 28 miles away.
- Staff always friendly and helpful. Very impressive in the way they found a room for a family with a young baby at 1.30am when they had been let down by the place they had booked.
- Great location if you own a car, easy to get to Benidorm beach, 20 min away. Great price and friendly staff, clean and cosy rooms.
- The rooms were immaculate, clean towels daily. Free internet.
- Super clean, 24 hour reception, great location, super friendly and helpful staff. One of our group had booked elsewhere but on arrival could not gain access so Sunami found them a room in the middle of the night, sorted baby cot etc- fantastic
- friendly, nice bar which closed early so no noise overnight. Basic but value for money.
Hostal Fornet Altea
One of our top picks in Altea.Located 10 minutes’ walk from the nearest beach, Hostal Fornet Altea features an à la carte restaurant. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Some include a balcony with views over Altea, the surrounding mountains, and the sea.All rooms at Hostal Fornet have a TV, a desk; and come with an private bathroom with bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.At Hostal Fornet Altea you will find a bar; and the guest house’s restaurant serves homemade dishes, and features a large dining room. Located in Altea’s Old Town, the guest house’s shared terrace offers views of the sea and Altea town center.Other facilities offered include a tour desk; and an array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings. Both Terra Mitica and Terra Natura Theme Parks are a 30-minute drive away; and Benidorm is 5.6 mi away. A free public parking is available nearby.
- The location turned out to be very close to all the night life, yet it was still very quiet at night for good rest. The beach is about 15 min away. The breakfast was basic but included into the price
- Great location. Very good dishes at hotel restaurant.
- Great place , good location , lovely staff . would highly reccomend
- Didn’t have breakfast there. Room was very clean.
- Spacious family room with large bathroom and quiet, it ws far from the lift!
Casa Figueretes offers a free Wi-Fi zone and air-conditioned rooms with bright décor and wonderful mountain views. This charming guest house is located in the village of Finestrat, 6.2 mi from Benidorm.Casa Figueretes is a traditional village house with original wooden beams and rustic décor. Its cozy lounge includes a TV, board games and books. You can prepare light meals in the communal kitchen.Staff at Casa Figueretes can provide information about Finestrat and the surrounding area. The beaches of the Costa Blanca are just a 15-minute drive away, while Alicante Airport is a 45-minute drive away.
- Wonderful People and beautiful eccentric house. A diamond in the rough.
- Love this traditional Spanish property. We have stayed before and will definitely be back next year. My Granddaughter and I had a great time.
- Beautiful rustic town house in the village of Finestrat, the local residents are friendly as well as the owner of the B&B. If you want an affordable property that has all the traditional features of old Spain this is the place for you.
- Finestrat was a lovely Spanish village, quiet and very friendly. We simply needed to get away for a few days, and this was the ideal location.
- Great host Fernando like being at home! Hopeful of returning soon.
Bed & Breakfast Niagara
Located in the center of L’Alfás de Pi, the cinema-themed Pensión Niagara offers spacious rooms, most with air-conditioning. There is a café, and the guest house is located on a quiet, pedestrian street.Each of the simple rooms takes its name from a famous movie star. All have free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.The property is about 500 feet from the tourist information office. Several restaurants and bars can be found within 5 minutes’ walk.The Niagara’s reception is open 24 hours a day, and offers luggage storage. Free parking can be found nearby.
- friendly host and quirky place to stay, clean and tidy decent bed and cooling system.
- Very genuin experience. Good value for money if you do not expect a fancy hotel. The balcony was the best part. Very nice to sit out there and watch the local activity. Although it was a dead end street so no traffic! Large hotel room. Very friendly host.
- Josep, the owner, was extremely friendly and helpful.
- Josepe is a charming host. We love to stay here. He own a cinema which is located down the hotel and he show us the projector room. The place is located in center, near to everithing. Love the experience here
- Property very ‘tired’ and needs a complete refurb. The owner Pepe, was helpful. The place wasn’t worth the €50 a night I paid. Parking is a bit of a hike unless you find a side street somewhere. B/fast was ‘Continental’ so it said. A piece of bread & a cake or 2 mini croisants, depending on day. Fruit juice tea/coffee. No cereal, and I thought Continental was cold meats/cheese! Maybe I was wrong! Wouldn’t return!
The family-run Hostal Ventorrillo is a 5-minute drive from Albir Beach in Alfaz del Pí. Conveniently located on the N332 Main Road, it offers 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and free parking.Featuring tiled floors and wooden furniture, rooms are air-conditioned and heated. They have a furnished balcony, TV and work desk. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub and toiletries.The Ventorillo restaurant offers homemade Mediterranean cuisine. It has a summer terrace and snack bar. Set menus and à la carte options are offered.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. There is easy access to the AP7 Motorway. Altea is a 5-minute drive away and you can drive to Benidorm in 10 minutes.
I arrived quite late but found that Adrian who worked the night shift was very pleasent and helpful.
The room was basic but clean and comfortable and very good value for money.
- good, adequate, well priced hotel, would definitely use again
- Near the beach and center of albir walking dstance and near bus stop
- On booking I requested twin room, got a double bed instead, Nobody could speak in English there
- Air Conditioning in bedroom appreciated. Management and Staff very helpful.
- I arrived quite late but found that Adrian who worked the night shift was very pleasent and helpful.
Hostal Boutique Benidorm Blue Beach
Set just a 4-minute walk from the beach in a pedestrian zone with car access. Hostal Boutique Benidorm Blue Beach offers a TV lounge and free coffee and tea service.Each room at this Hostal Boutique comes with air conditioning, flat-screen TV and private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms include a seating area while other rooms have a terrace.Free WiFi is available throughout the property and there is 24-hour reception.Rincon Deloix is 1.4 mi from Benidorm Blue Beach Hostal Boutique, while Aqualandia is 2.1 mi away. Alicante Airport is 29 mi from the property.
- The staff were lovely, hotel was clean and rooms modern, very comfortable stay, would definitely recommend this hotel.
- After having read some of the reviews, I was a little apprehensive, however, the hotel was absolutely spotless. The staff were wonderful. The room was perfect, if not a little small. It is located just around the corner from tapas alley, and mercadona was very near. We loved it so much, I am about to book for later in the year.
- Location very central in the old town. Room clean and maids attended every day
- The apartment is small but very nice and clean. The location is great,it is in the center but not on the place where is to loud. The beach is 8 minutes away. The stuff are the best, very kind and helpful and someone is always available. Even though some does not know English communication was easy, no problem with that at all.
- Very nice place at a great location. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Hostal Casa del Mar
One of our best sellers in Altea! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Casa del Mar offers accommodations in Altea, set in a protected building. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each modern room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower; some rooms are completely adapted for guests with reduced mobility.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing, snorkeling and windsurfing. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 35 mi from Hostal Casa del Mar.
- Everything was so cute and clean, we loved it. The breakfast very complete.
- Manager was friendly and helpful and fluent in English. Our room was on the ground floor and handicapped accessible, so it was reasonably spacious. Very comfortable bed.
- The view the receptionist the breakfast. Room was very clean and the decor was great.
great stay to break up our trip from barcelona to granada. we were in the shoulder season so rates very inexpensive but not much happening in the area.
ask to stay in the rooms facing the beach, we were not and the traffic was loud at night.
the accommodations were very nice with everything recently redone.
communications with maria was exceptional, we had lots of questions and she was very prompt in responding.
- Renovated old Spanish town house, overlooking the beach. Very near to a large free car park (just across the road). A listed building, recently modernised. No frills, clean and modern with everything you need to use the accomodation as a base. We had 2 nights here and loved opening the curtains in the morning to see the waves lapping along the pebble beach within a stones throw of our room. Beautiful! Breakfast is included and provided in the friendly Cafe Bar to the front of the property. Bathroom toiletries…..fluffy towels…..free wifi. Extremely large comfortable bed. Large, spacious and modern bathroom. A gem! We will definitely be back!
Top Guest Houses In El Castell De Guadalest Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in El Castell de Guadalest Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in El Castell de Guadalest Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in El Castell de Guadalest Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!