10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In El Carrascal Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
El Carrascal Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in El Carrascal Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Carrascal Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Carrascal Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in El Carrascal Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in El Carrascal Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In El Carrascal Andalucía:
Hostal La Casa Sanlúcar
Offering a sun terrace and views of the city, La Casa Sanlúcar is located in Sanlúcar de Barrameda in the Andalucía Region, 17 mi from Cádiz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing and horse riding. The guest house also offers bike hire.Jerez de la Frontera is 14 mi from La Casa Sanlúcar, while El Puerto de Santa María is 14 mi away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 16 mi from the property.
- Very clean, nice decor, comfortable bed, nice illumination, well located, kind and helpful staff.
- A charming room with French door. The staff at La Casa Sanlucar was very nice and helpful, arranging transportation and making reservations for flamenco shows. They also prepared us beautiful breakfast. Wifi worked great.
- Very well situated in the center of the town, the room very clean and excellent decoration! The staff really helpful and all the info they gave us came in very useful! Highly recomendable to all visitors.
- Everything was perfect, most of all outstandingly kind staff and excellent breakfast.
- The delight of a quality, boutique hotel – far better than expected. The genuine, warm, helpful reception (Paco) was above and beyond the normal. To be carefully explained (over a glass of Manzanilla – complimentary) the best tapas bars, the best tapas in each & what to pay was so appreciated. The rooms are modern, the beds are very, very comfortable, the en-suite bathrooms excellent. This hostel/hotel will now be first choice in Sanlucar. Do note to book their private parking in advance, we didn’t and used the nearby public parking. Mentioning this Paco asked for our ticket, stamped it with the hotel insignia to ensure we received a discounted rate.
One of our best sellers in Jerez de la Frontera! Located 1,650 feet from Arenal Square, this restored 17th-century house offers free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms with private bathrooms. Jerez Cathedral and the Alcazar are a 10-minute walk away.Decorated in a characteristic Andalusian style, Hostal Sanvi features attractive ceramic tiles and a small central courtyard filled with plants. Each simple room has a small desk and a TV.Hostal Sanvi is located in the historic city center, only 1-minute walk from the Villamarta’s Theater and surrounded by shops, bars and restaurants.Sherry wineries such as Bodegas Jerez and Tío Pepe are within a 10-minute walk.Jerez Airport is 7.5 mi away, while Cádiz and the beaches of the Costa de la Luz are within a 30-minute drive. The guest house offers private parking at an extra cost.
- Traditional tiled andalusian house. My ensuite had good hot shower and warm air heating with satellite TV. Great value. Good location. Jerez is a hidden jem of a town.
- The staff was very kind and accommodated my early arrival as best as possible, holding my luggage and recommending sites in the area.
- Clean place, seems like most of places had gone through an upgrade/refurnish. The bed sheet could do an upgrade to make our sleep more comfy
- The two ladies on reception, who also kept the hotel immaculately clean and tidy, as well as my room, were marvelous! So friendly and cheerful all the time. Nothing was too much trouble for them.
- The mattress was very old and sank in the midlle. There were ants in our room. We couldn’t get a wifi signal. The water pressure in the shower was too low and the nozzle was leaking. Staff was nice.
Pensión San Andrés I
Free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour reception can be found at this characteristic guest house, located a 1-minute walk from Villamarta Theater. Guests can relax in the charming Andalusian courtyards, filled with plants.Pensión San Andrés I is located in central Jerez de la Frontera, surrounded by shops and bars. Jerez Bullring is 2,950 feet away and the Royal School of Equestrian Art is a 15-minute walk away.The San Andrés has traditional regional décor, including attractive ceramic tiles. The bright, simple rooms offer central heating and access to a shared bathroom.The guest house’s reception can store luggage and provide area information. Jerez Bus and Train Station is a 10-minute walk away. From here, there are regular connections to Cádiz and the Costa de la Luz.
- Good location and beautiful house. Nice though basic room and good bathroom very clean . Very friendly and helpful staff and easy checking and checkout. Very good value.
- Basic but comfortable enough room in good location. Friendly and helpful reception/ staff. Great value for money, especially if you spend most of the time out and about. Nice old building with character.
- Wonderfully decorated and spotlessly clean property in good location.
- The place was very beautiful, peaceful and clean, the staff was very friendly and helpful
- Staff, location, choice of rooms, value for money.
La Fonda Barranco
Featuring a terrace and free Wi-Fi in all areas, La Fonda Barranco is located in Jerez historic town, 5 minutes’ walk from the Cathedral. Set in a traditional 19th century town house, the property is within walking distance from restaurants and wineries.All air-conditioned rooms include a bathroom with a bath or shower. The bathroom comes with a bath or shower. Some units have a kitchenette and access to the terrace.The bus station is 20 minutes’ walk away. The nearest beaches are 8.7 mi from the accommodations. Jerez Airport is 9.3 mi from La Fonda Barranco.
- I will come back to this establishment every time I’m in Jerez! Above and beyond helpful and informative! Can’t recommend enough.
Pablo very helpful. Nice breakfast. Close parking
- Excellent location in the center of the old town. This boutique hotel was very quaint and cozy. Very clean hotel with a beautiful roof top view and sitting area. Service was excellent. Plenty of great Tapas bars to enjoy nearby. Famous Bodegas around the corner lots to do here. Value was fantastic.
- Location was great, free parking nearby (300m) good. Beautiful interior decor of hotel and room and even a hairdryer.
- Super-charming hotel located in the historic center very near the cathedral. An excellent value for money. My room was beautifully decorated and the historic architecture was nicely renovated. Lovely cozy breakfast. Nice staff. Sherry in the lobby for those who want to try a glass.
Located in Jerez de la Frontera, Villa Marina offers a garden. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.The rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. Villa Marina has certain units with city views, and each room comes with a patio. All rooms will provide guests with an oven.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Jerez de la Frontera, like cycling.Plaza del Mercado is an 18-minute walk from Villa Marina, while Jerez Cathedral is 1.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- The owners were really nice and helpful, eventhough we did not speak Spanish and they did not speak English. They recommend us really nice flamenco evening. The facility has everything you need – clean bed, shared bathroom with all amenities, shared kitchen and patio/terace. Nice and cozy. It is located within the walk-able distance from city center 🙂
- We stayed there only for one night,but loved everything. The location is a bit far from the bus/train station but is in a very quiet area.We had a wee lovely balcony in the room as well. The best thing of everything was Mari Carmen and her husband, who were amazing hosts, gave us a lot of useful information and made us feel at home. Muchas gracias por hacernos sentir como en casa.Saludos!
- What a lovely place to stay .the owners are so welcoming and kind
- The family were such great hosts. With great advice on where to go.
- El contacto con los dueños de la casa, personas muy amables e interesantes. La independencia de poder entrar y salir o quedarme en la casa a mi gusto.
One of our top picks in Jerez de la Frontera.Hostal Fenix is a restored 19th-century building situated in the historic heart of Jerez, a 10-minute walk from Jerez Train Station. It offers air conditioned rooms with flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.The Fenix Guest House has many original features, including a marble staircase and a typical Andalusian courtyard. All rooms have tiled floors, a private bathroom and a fridge.The Fenix has a 24-hour front desk with a baggage storage service. The staff is happy to provide information about Jerez and the surrounding area.There are plenty of bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the guesthouse. San Dionisio Church is less than half a mile away and Jerez Bullring is a 20-minute walk from the hotel. Jerez Airport can be reached in 20 minutes by car or bus.
- Staff friendly, accommodating and helpful. Great central location.
- Good location. Friendly staff. Prices just somewhat inflated during la feria.
- The desk staff were very helpful and accomodating. The continental breakfast was perfect (toast, jam, coffee, OJ, milk) for quick early bite.
The hostal is colourful, full of ambiance and the staff is super friendly and helpful.
Parking is not far and not too expensive.
- Staff were friendly and attentive, going way out of their way in care. Andalusian charm in the room and reception areas.
Set in Jerez de la Frontera, Casa Buleria is 1,650 feet from Plaza del Mercado. The property is located 2,650 feet from Jerez Cathedral, 1,500 feet from Villamarta Theater and 6.2 mi from Circuito de Jerez. The rooms have a patio.The rooms in the guest house are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a wardrobe.Jerez Airport is 6.2 mi from the property.
- As an American it was a different experience for me. I thought I was staying in a hotel but it was more like a unstaffed bnb or an Airbnb. But it all work out well in the end. The little espresso machine and snacks were a nice touch. Note the coffee maker does not shut off automatically your cup will overflow. Google maps had the location correct, but if your looking for a hotel it can be confusing. There is only a small sign on the wall next to the door. Knock on the door. Once you’ve acclimated to Spain it makes sense. I communicated with management through the group me app.
- This is a lovely home which has been divided into rooms off a main sitting room. Coffee and tea is available at all times. It is extremely central but very quiet being off a small cul de sac. The decoration is to a very high standard and the shower was good.
- Such a nice place to stay. Exceptionally clean and good value for money. The location was also fabulous.
- The guys that run the place are super warm and friendly. The location was superb for getting from the train station and on the way to the nightlife.
- kind lessor, nice living area, good spot to visit the city of Jerez
Located in Jedula, Pensión Montero has free WiFi. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.At the guesthouse, the rooms come with a closet. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV, and some rooms at Pensión Montero have a mountain view.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Jedula, like hiking.Jerez de la Frontera is 15 miles from Pensión Montero. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Homely atmosphere, with friendly staff around. The room and bathroom was spotless – tea, coffee, microwave and fridge in the lounge a bonus!
- Habitación con lo justo y necesario para echar la noche y descansar. Todo estaba muy limpio y cuidado. Tenía frigorifico nuevo y microondas que viene muy bien.
- La amabilidad y el trato de Antonio es destacable. Si bien reservamos a último momento y llegamos alrededor de las 21hs nos recibió enseguida, nos dio consejos sobre donde cenar, etc. El alojamiento es super cómodo, se puede aparcar sin problemas, tiene wifi, nevera y microondas.
Sehr freundliches Personal (leider nur Spanisch sprechend), sehr sauberes Zimmer mit Microwelle (leider kein Besteck oder Teller vorhanden), WiFi, TV (nur span.Kanäle), Klimaanlage
Im ländlichen Ort hat es mehrere kleine Lokale bzw. Bars, einen Kiosk (der bis mind. 23.00 Uhr offen hat, eine Post.
Summa sumarum: ein nettes kleines Dorf wo fast jeder jeden kennt und absolut Sicher wirkt.
- Prima locatie om trips door Andalusië te maken,echt Spaans dorpje met vriendelijke mensen, betaalbare restaurants. Geen massatoerisme voor ons erg prettig
One of our best sellers in El Puerto de Santa María! Hostal Manolo is located in El Puerto de Santa María, within 2.7 miles of Valdelagrana and 1.3 miles of Playa de La Puntilla. Built in 1910, the property is within 4.1 miles of Playa de Fuentebravía. Free WiFi is offered.All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms come with a private bathroom, while some feature a city view. All guest rooms feature a closet.The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 16 miles from Hostal Manolo.
I lived in Puerto de Sta. Maria many years ago. Ramon was the owner and was very welcoming.
I had a budget room for one night and it exceeded expections.
I will definitely return to this
- Felt like at home from the very first minute. Best location. Best staff. Very traditional place. Highly recommended. 100%. I love it. They can give you so many good advices for basically everything! Was so happy to stay here! Very confortable place for a single traveler, couples or groups. A must place to stay if you visit El Puerto.
- Fantastic location, fantastic staff who make you feel at home
- Very friendly reception, very familiar athmosphere.
- Manolo’s hostel was more than a 1 star hotel. The building is very beautiful, a typical Andalusian house with a patio in the middle perfectly decorated. The room was basic, but big and in the bathroom we even had shampoo and shower gel. Comfortable beds and a nice host who gave us good tips and who was nice to talk to. The position is absolutely perfect, right in the middle of the city center. You can walk everywhere! The car can be parked only few minutes walking in a central parking for only 5 euro per day!
- I lived in Puerto de Sta. Maria many years ago. Ramon was the owner and was very welcoming.
Palacio San Bartolomé
Located in El Puerto de Santa María, this restored 18th century palace offers elegant rooms with air conditioning and free internet access.Palacio San Bartolomé offers modern accommodations while maintaining authentic features and details. Rooms include air conditioning, mini-bar and a plasma TV.The stylish suites feature a separate seating area, and there is a deluxe suite with private spa, featuring a sauna, a spa bath and a covered swimming pool.San Bartolomé is approximately 6.2 mi from Cadiz. Jerez Airport is 13 mi away and Puntilla Beach is a short drive from the guest house.
- Lovely small hotel staff very friendly room very clean breakfast good enjoyed our stay would stay again.
A beautiful converted villa in the heart of the old town of Tarifa. and five minutes walk to the ferry terminal.
Our room opened onto a private roof top terrace, simple but lovely!
Maria was extremely friendly and helpful especially as we arrived outside of check in time.
The whole experience was wonderful and a lovely way to finish our holiday in Spain.
- Beautiful old building with interior patio. Spacious, comfortable rooms.
- Our room was lovely and we loved all the little extras.
- We did experience that we stayed at a palacio. Friendly staff, great breakfast and the room was grand.
Top Guest Houses In El Carrascal Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in El Carrascal Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in El Carrascal Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in El Carrascal Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!