10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In El Carpio Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
El Carpio Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in El Carpio Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Carpio Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Carpio Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in El Carpio Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in El Carpio Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In El Carpio Andalucía:
Hostal Macami is located in central Pedro Abad, 2,150 feet from Basharat Mosque. It offers rooms with air conditioning and flat-screen TV.The Macami features a communal lounge and has free Wi-Fi throughout. There is also a cafeteria and the restaurant is specialized on characteristic dishes and homemade desserts.Each functional room features rustic, simple décor with wooden furniture. There is a wardrobe, a small furnished terrace and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.Guests at Macami guest house can request tourist information at the reception. Cordoba is 30 minutes’ drive, and can be reached through the A-4 motorway, which is 1,150 feet away.
Excellent restaurant on site.
Nice small place to stay in small village.very close to historic city of Cordoba.
- the hotel does not look much from the outside but the inside is a lovely surprise
- The welcome by the young bar maid. Travelling with dog no problem.
We had a twin room, with a decent bathroom, and a small patio area. However, the air conditioning didn’t work. We were advised that breakfast would be served at 8am, but no one appeared to open up until 8.30am. This meant that the lift didn’t work, and we had to get outside via the fire exit doors.
The guy “in charge” was friendly, and the food was good, but it wasn’t the best experience we had in Spain!
- La amabilidad del personal,la limpieza comodidad de las camas y habitación en conjunto.
- Excellent restaurant on site.
Hostal Forum is located in the center of the Andalusian town of Villa del Río, 31 mi from Córdoba Airport. It offers free Wi-Fi access.The rooms at the Forum guest house are air conditioned, heated and en suite. All also come with a TV and magnetic door locks.There is easy access to the A-4 Motorway from the Hostal Forum. Cities such as Jaén and Granada can be reached easily by car.The Municipal Swimming Pools are 350 feet from the guest house. The Town Hall is 150 feet away.
- The man with green short at reception was a friendly gentleman! Nice one night stay. Easy parking on the street.
- Recently refurbished to high standard clean helpful owners with good knowledge of the area where there are some excellent cafes and restaurants
- Central location, friendly and helpful host who kindly let us put our bikes in the room.
- Sehr stilvolles Ambiente …sauberes und sehr ruhiges Zimmer..
- relación precio calidad , limpieza y estado del centro
Hosteria Lineros 38
Hosteria Lineros 38 is set in the heart of Cordoba, and has décor based on Andalusia’s Arabic past. This guest house is just a short walk from the Judería and the Mesquita.Each air-conditioned room has warm colors and Mudejar-style features. They all have an private bathroom and satellite TV.Hostal Lineros 38 has a 24-hour reception desk. There is free WiFi internet access in all rooms.There are no meal services at the guest house but there are many popular cafés and restaurants nearby.
- Location. Interesting design in rooms and courtyard.
- It’s not like most hotels/b&b’s which I liked. It’s quirky, colourful, centrally located. Yeah ok they don’t do food but there’s a good food places only a few steps along the road. We found a takeaway which we brought back to the room. To be fair that was one of the best meals we had in Cordoba.
- Great old house! Location perfect! Staff was super friendly and helpful regarding parking
- Good location near the river, close to restaurants. La Mezquita is an easy 10 min walk. Front desk gave us tips on dining by the river. Lovely common area with complimentary tea and coffee, great for relaxing while online.
- Arab style décoration gives a good moorish vibe. Hotel located just 5 min away from mezquita, restaurants and historical area. Few convenient stores around.
Hospedería Los Angeles
One of our best sellers in Córdoba! Hospederia Los Angeles is centrally located, 250 feet from Cordoba’s Guadalquivir River and 10 minutes’ walk from the Mezquita. It offers free WiFi and air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen satellite TVs.Featuring tiled floors, each room has a wardrobe. All rooms have a private bathroom with a shower.You will find lots of shops, bars and restaurants in the surrounding area. Onsite parking is available for a supplement and there is easy access to the A4 Motorway.
It was close to the river and restaurants. Close to the main
street so we didn’t have to pull luggage very far on the cobblestone streets.
- Extremely helpful receptionist however I should’ve learned Spanish to take full advantage of his advice. Comfortable room, clean and quiet. Good location.
- The place is small, well accommodated in a great location
- New and clean room with a comfy bed. Nice and simple. Tucked in from the noise.o
- Ultra fast internet. Super clean and recently renovated rooms.
- It was close to the river and restaurants. Close to the main
Alojamiento la Casa del Brigadier
Offering individually decorated rooms with free WiFi, Alojamiento la Casa del Brigadier is set in the center of Cerro Muriano. Dating from the 1930s, it features a restaurant with a wine cellar.Each rustic room at Alojamiento la Casa del Brigadier has air conditioning. All rooms have a TV, heating and a private bathroom.The on-site restaurant serves traditional Cordoban cuisine, including meat dishes and stews.Los Villares Park is just 15 minutes’ drive from the property. The center of Córdoba is 9.9 mi away.
- A wonderful casa, bar and room with history; old photographs and books indicate the story (it used to be “Bar X”), and i wish i spent some time with the owner and asked him directly (who was the Brigadier?). Owner/family/staff very gracious, courteous, attentive. A wonderful stop on the camino.
- The friendliness. The cleanliness. Real authentic Spanish hospitality. Loved it
- The accommodation is housed in a lovely old building that has been refurbished inside to a modern standard in a tasteful way but in keeping with the old style of the property. There are lovely tiles along the landing and stairs. It has been in the same family since the 1930s. The current owner is friendly and welcoming. He was patient with my poor attempts to converse in Spanish and told us some interesting things about the property and the area. Our room was well equipped and decorated with old photographs and books; the breakfast superb. The bathroom was small but modern and nicely decorated with plentiful hot water. Everything was extremely good. Whether you’re seeking accommodation for hiking the Camino Mozarabe or out of town lodging for visiting the sights of Cordoba this old Casa would be perfect and it’s very good value for money.
- Clean and tidy and for us close to a good motor cycle road
The owner is very nice and very helpful although he doesn’t speak so much English, but we managed to communicate, and he was very supportive.
I highly recommend the place, also the room was very clean and nicely decorated.
El Palacio del Corregidor
One of our best sellers in Córdoba! El Palacio del Corregidor is located in Córdoba, next to Corredera Square and 10 minutes’ walk from Córdoba Cathedral. It offers air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs and free WiFi.All rooms are soundproofed and have heating. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and free toiletries. There is a wardrobe, and towels and bed linen are provided.At El Palacio del Corregidor you will find a shared lounge, a tour desk and luggage storage.
- The location was in the center, staff friendly, room was cleaned every day
- The location is great and the staffs are really helpful by telling us what to get for food locally. There is also parking if you request from them.
- The entrance is beautiful and the location is good
- Location was good. In the old city near a square with lots of places to eat and drink. Parking is a bit of a nightmare as is finding the hotel in a car.
The hotel is central close to main attractions.
The rooms (3 and 14) were comfortable and the hotel provides parking ( at and additional cost) approximately 10 minutes from hotel.
Hostal San Rafael
Hostal San Rafael is offering accommodations in Alcolea. Free WiFi is provided.At the guesthouse, rooms have a desk. Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV, and some accommodations at Hostal San Rafael have a city view. Guest rooms at the accommodation include air conditioning and a closet.A range of activities can be enjoyed on site or nearby, including cycling, fishing and hiking.Córdoba is 8 miles from Hostal San Rafael.
- Extremely clean and comfortable room. Owner went above and beyond expectations in his dealings with us including helping to resolve a minor issue regarding hotel in our next town. We very much appreciated his friendliness and eagerness to assist us.
- Una habitación muy limpia, con el detalle de tener botellas de agua junto a vasos. La climatización perfecta, y camas y almohadas muy cómodas.
Extremadamente limpio, una habitación chica, pero muy acogedora y cómoda.
El personal muy amable y atento.
Excelente relación calidad/precio.
- El personal la limpieza muy ordenado y las camas muy buenas bien en general
- Personal muy amable, servicial y atento. Camas muy cómodas.
Offering a garden, Olivetum Colina is located in Montoro, 25 mi from Córdoba. Andújar is 16 mi away. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.Each unit features a private bathroom with a shower and bath robes. The country house offers free private parking on-siteOlivetum Colina also includes a hot tub. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Bike hire is available at the property and the area is popular for horse riding and cycling. Baena is 29 mi from Olivetum Colina. Seville Airport and Malaga Airport are around a 2-hour drive.
No reviews yet.
Located in the center of Cordoba, this accommodations is 1,950 feet from Santa Marina Church. Hostal Ronda offers rooms with air conditioning, private bathroom and free WiFi in public areas.Each room at the Ronda features simple décor, and includes a TV, a phone and a wardrobe. All rooms have heating and the bathrooms include free toiletries. Property does not have a elevator. The building only has 2 floors.Hostal Ronda has a 24-hour reception and offers luggage storage. Staff will be happy to provide tourist information about the city.This guest house is surrounded by bars, restaurants and shops, and has easy access to public transport. The nearest bus and train station is 20 minutes’ walk.The popular Cathedral-Mosque of Cordoba is 1.2 mi away, and the Roman Bridge is about the same distance.
Location was fine for us, busstop in front or alternatively a 20min walk to the old town.
Friendly and helpful staff.
- Not far from main sights. Cofy bed, big room. The staff was extremly helpful. Thank you!
- Staff was very friendly. There are shops, bakery, pubs close to the hostel. Price was really good.
- staff was very helpful, they give to us a map, give to us a direction to use a bus, recomandat to us a restaurant for breakfast…
- The room was okay the hostel were overall fine, the fact that parking was a bit challenging. Relatively easy to find cheap food.
- Location was fine for us, busstop in front or alternatively a 20min walk to the old town.
La Palma Flamenca
One of our best sellers in Córdoba! 1.6 miles from Cordoba Mosque, La Palma Flamenca is located in Córdoba and provides free WiFi and a tour desk. The property is close to Viana Palace, Merced Palace and Roman Temple. The property is 2 miles from Calahorra Tower.Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a hair dryer. The rooms feature a closet.Cordoba Synagogue is 2.6 miles from La Palma Flamenca, while Commercial Center Zoco Cordoba is 2.8 miles from the property.
- Great location in the city, Nice hosts with some local tips and a place to park the car!
- Our hosts could not have been more friendly and helpful. They even invited us up for breakfast on our final morning but don’t expect such treatment. The room is in a very central location and all attractions are within easy walking distance.
- The hosts were great, very kind and helpful, and gave us good tips for the local restaurants. The best locaion in cordoba!
- Excellent location close to old town. Nice room, very friendly host. Very good wi-fi. Underground parking at property. Comfortable double bed.
- Walking distance to downtown. Free parking space. Thanks Luisa!
Top Guest Houses In El Carpio Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in El Carpio Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in El Carpio Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in El Carpio Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!