10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In El Cañuelo Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
El Cañuelo Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in El Cañuelo Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Cañuelo Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Cañuelo Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in El Cañuelo Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in El Cañuelo Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In El Cañuelo Andalucía:
Casa Rural Don Lope
Casa Rural Don Lope features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, garden and terrace in El Cañuelo. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at this property.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Guests at the guesthouse will be able to enjoy activities in and around El Cañuelo, like cycling.Priego de Córdoba is 7 miles from Casa Rural Don Lope, while Cabra is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 56 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hospederia la Era
Just 8.7 mi from Sierras Subbéticas Nature Reserve, Hospederia la Era features an outdoor swimming pool, restaurant and a spacious terrace with lovely views. This eco-friendly property is in Almedinilla and offers a beautiful setting in the Andalusian countryside.Each of the charming rooms at Hospederia la Era has bright, stylish décor, combined with rustic features, such as beamed ceilings and original tiles. All rooms have air conditioning, free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.You can enjoy traditional Mediterranean cuisine prepared with organic produce from the Era’s orchard. There is also a wine cellar and a library.Free bikes are available at reception and you can explore the surrounding forest by foot.Alcalá de Real and Priego de Córdoba are within 20 minutes’ drive of the property. Granada is 39 mi away.
The room was a good size, and comfortable. Comfortable bed.
Bathroom good size, very clean, plentiful hot water in the shower. Adequate counter space for your toiletries.
Husband and wife hosts very welcoming, helpful, ready with information and advice about any aspect of the region.
Pleasant outdoor terrace in good weather for breakfast and dinner. Breakfast was adequate, though not lavish (not a buffet style).
Plenty of free, onsite parking.
Husband is a good cook; a reasonably priced and tasty prix fixe dinner is available. (There are also some good restaurants in this small town, though.)
Good sized swimming pool, said to be open year round. (Was too cool for me in first week of Oct. though.)
The setting is tranquil and relaxing, but also deep, deep in the countryside.
- Breakfast was amazing and the couple that runs the hotel are very helpful. They make the breakfast food themselves and it’s almost all local and organic. They also gave great recommendations for activities and food nearby – we especially liked the Restaurante La Bodega, where we asked for local dishes and they were all great.
Every day an excellent breakfast with a lot of variations, all organic!
The service was outstanding, warm and friendly.
Above all, the owners provided us daily of nice and useful information of the local area and cities in the vicinity
- Great organic food, Breakfast and Dinner! Breakfast was the best we had in Spain especially if you emphasise organic food. The room was beautiful and very clean. We had a cute little living room for ourselfs and a large bathroom. The pool area was also nice and we could enjoy the evening sun at the pool. The owner’s were very nice and took good care of us. We would highly recommend to stay there when in the area.
- Impressive. Flawless stay with great staff! If you want to truly experience this area it is well worth the stay. The food on site is impeccable!
- The room was a good size, and comfortable. Comfortable bed.
Hosteria de Rafi
Located in Priego de Córdoba, Hosteria de Rafi has a restaurant and rooms with free WiFi. Set in a traditional Andalusian townhouse, it features a traditional tiled patio.Each air-conditioned room at Hosteria de Rafi has simple décor. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy breakfast in the Rafi’s café. The restaurant serves regional cuisine, including roasted meats and fish dishes.Iznájar and its lake are less than 19 mi from the guest house. Granada and Jaén can be reached in just over an hour by car.
- The location was amazing and the staff very helpful and friendly
- The hosteria is centrally located in this historic town near the castle in a maze of small lanes and alleys. It has a cosy bar where breakfast was served. I had an authentic oxtail stew for dinner although I was dissuaded from having a first course as I was told the portions were too big. A problem I have found in a couple of places in Andalusia.
- Good location. Helpful staff! Amazingly spectacular town! Would highly recommend location of this hotel!
- Lovely characterful and comfortable hotel at good price
- The internet runs so slow that many times is non-existent. The water of the toilet was running non-stop and we make the owner aware and he assured us it was repaired but it wasn’t. There was too much noise at night and, at some point, somebody was smoking and it filtered into our room, which already had certain smell to tobacco from a prior time. The room was quite old and so were the comforters and the furniture. In addition the staff was less than welcoming. During these holidays I have paid less money for a much better service and accomodation.
Cortijo Berruguilla Casa Rural
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and terrace, Cortijo Berruguilla Casa Rural is located in Lojilla, 28 mi from Granada. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. Cortijo Berruguilla Casa Rural features free WiFi .There is room service at the property.Jaén is 30 mi from Cortijo Berruguilla Casa Rural, while Montefrío is 6.2 mi away. Federico García Lorca Airport is 20 mi from the property.
- Beautiful B&B, real nice and cosy apartment, very friendly owner, lovely surroundings, very good for relaxing, excellent olive oil
Beautiful rural location.
Accommodation has all you need.
- A very nice room with all facilities in a very quiet location. We especially liked the swimming pool! We were the only guests so it looked like a private swimming pool. Our accomodation had a very spacious bedroom and a big family room with kitchen.
This is a great location for recreation in the middle of a beautiful landscape, surrounded by olive trees and within good distance to Cordoba and Granada (and with beautiful towns nearby like Priego de Córdoba and Montefrío).
Sabina is a really lovely and caring host and she serves a perfect breakfast in the garden with garden-fresh vegetables and fruits as well as homemade olive oil and jam.
Could not be better, we can definitely recommend it!
- Wir waren sehr begeistert. So liebe Vermieter, tolle Unterkunft, super Lage (so ruhig und abgeschieden) das richtige um runter zu kommen zwischen all den Olivenbäumen. Wir fanden es wirklich super schön da.
Hostal la zamora
Featuring a terrace and a shared lounge, Hostal la zamora is located in Carcabuey. Providing a restaurant, the property also has a bar. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at this property.At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Priego de Córdoba is 7 miles from Hostal la zamora, while Cabra is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 56 miles from the property.
- The place is like a roadside motel. Fine. Clean Not much character. Good if you can’t find anything else.
- Such friendly and kind staff who did everything to make us welcome for the five days we were at the Hostal. Thank you so much to all the staff and in particular to Eva, Mamen, Javi and Ruben. Very comfortable and clean room and ensuite. Our evening meals gave us a very good taste of local and Spanish food. We enjoyed the buzz of breakfast at the bar in the mornings as people stopped off for a wee while amidst their day’s activities.
The staff from de hotel were very attentive and the restaurant food excellent, perfect presentation
The surround very pretty and relaxing
- We enjoyed everything! The staff were friendly,happy and helpful. The restaurant wad excellent. The room was well appointed,spotlessly clean, the beds were comfortable and the bathroom had room to move,loads of hot water and was immaculate. The courtyard was bright and sunny with shade if needed. The price was spot on and great value.
- The bed was comfortable, and the room was equipped with a decent TV, air conditioning, two bottles of fresh water at the arrival. There was receptionist-waitress, a very nice person, kind , talkative, friendly … Worths the shot to meet her.
This traditional guest house is located 10 minutes’ drive from the center of Luque. It offers comfortable, air-conditioned rooms, in some cases with a balcony or patio, an hour’s drive from Córdoba.Rooms at Hostal Nicol’s feature traditional, functional decor and all include central heating, a TV and a private bathroom. Superior rooms also feature a kitchenette or a balcony and spa bath.There are various bars and restaurants within a few minutes’ drive of the property and the surrounding area is popular for hiking and cycling, with the Via Verde de la Subbética Route located nearby.The guest house offers free parking nearby and is 37 mi from Jaen and 59 mi from Granada. You can drive to central Malaga in 1 hour and 40 minutes.
- Everything was great except too close to the highway so noisy
My wife is walking a Camino. She arrived at this small property not expecting much. The room was large, very, clean, and comfortable. The staff was very friendly. She said that it was superior in previous night’s far more expensive accommodations
- The proximity to the Via Verde, the nearby villages were spectacular and the people that we met were very friendly.
- It was great that they offered parking for our bikes. They were eager to help us too when we needed assistance with a taxi. The food was great at the station.
- The location of the hotel is perfect, if you think of biking in the area (la via verde del aceite) or visiting nearby charming towns. Our room was surprisingly big and comfortable, with small balcony. Since we were the only guests, it was very quiet. It was also clean. There is a small but nice playground, and a lot of space to run (after you cross the road). The breakfast was very good, with fresh orange juice and “tomate triturado”, and the service in the morning was OK.
Located in Priego de Córdoba, one of Andalucia’s white towns, this traditional Andalusian house features a beautiful patio and a restaurant serving homemade local cuisine.Air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Zahorí offer rustic-style décor and wooden beamed ceilings. Each room comes with TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.Hotel Zahorí is set in Plaza Santa Ana Square, within walking distance from the center and the historic town.Córdoba is over an hour’s drive from the hotel while Sierras Subbéticas Nature Reserve is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Great hotel! The room was very beautiful, clean and super charming. It makes you feel really in place as it has a typical architecture. All extremely clean and pleasant. The staff was fantastic: Maite, always very kind, ready to help whenever needed. Besides the friendly Mr. Custodio, always advising me about the beauties of Priego de Córdoba. Excellent choice!
- An excellent location in the heart of the town. A very comfortable room – great shower!
- Good position, good food, easy walking distance to town and sites. Quiet at night,
- Staff is very friendly and the hotel is located in the center of the village
- Muy buena atención. Sitio tranquilo, la cama muy cómoda y el desayuno estupendo
Hidalgo is located in Alcaudete and has a shared lounge and a bar. The guesthouse has a Spanish restaurant as well as free WiFi.At the guesthouse, each room is equipped with a closet. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries. At Hidalgo, rooms contain air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.Jaén is 30 miles from the accommodation, while Priego de Córdoba is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- We arrived after bicycling for 58 miles on Easter Sunday and just seeing the hotel made us smile! The owner was very accomodating in finding us a storage place to keep our bicycles for the night. The cervezas were delicious as well as the typical Spanish breakfast toast and coffee. We ate dinner across the street as Hildago was closing for the evening. Great stay!
- The hotel was located within walking distance of the historic centre and the castle
- Ideal location for the town and very good value for money. The rooms are well provided with good showers, wifi and airconditioning. Worth stopping at for a night or two without a doubt.
- It was really nice to arrive on our bikes and sit and have a couple of beers before check in. The bar was very local and the people very friendly. The room was adequate and clean. The shower worked well and the wifi was good. The restaurant served nice food and we did not feel like moving too far. They had a place to store our bikes so felt that all was secure.
- The room was what we expected, was a reasonable price and the WiFi worked!
Hostal Los Claveles
Set in the heart of Andalusia, Hostal Los Claveles is located in the town of Baena, only 50 minutes’ drive from Córdoba. It offers air-conditioned rooms and free Wi-Fi throughout.Hostal Los Claveles features bright and comfortable rooms. Each of them includes a TV, a desk and a private bathroom.Numerous bars and restaurants serving traditional Andalusian cuisine can be found in the surrounding streets.You can drive to the Salobral Lagooon or the Vadomojón Reservoir in less than 20 minutes. Jaén and Granada are just over an hour’s drive from the guest house.
- Basic, but comfortable pension. Good air conditioning. Good internet. Good accommodation downstairs for our bicycles.
- Ambiente hogareño, habitación limpia y ordenada disposición a ayudar en todo momento. Recomendaría encarecidamente lo recomendaría a cualquier otro viajero
- Limpio, muy buena ubicación y los dueños muy amables.
- Eenvoudig maar netjes en erg aardige gastheer/vrouw.
- Schönes Zimmer und sehr nette und hilfsbereite Gastgeberin.
Hotel Hospederia Zacatin
Set in central Alcalá la Real, Hotel Hospedería Zacatín is 45 minutes’ drive from Granada by Sierra Nevada Mountain Range. The air-conditioned guest house has an Andalusian restaurant and free Wi-Fi.With colorful details, the rooms feature a TV and private bathroom with free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are provided. There is a furnished terrace available for guests.Hotel Hospedería Zacatín has a tour desk, and is located within a 5-minute walk of a variety of restaurants serving Spanish cuisine.La Mota Castle is 10 minutes’ walk and Sierras Subbéticas Nature Reserve is 19 mi away. Jaén is 1 hours’ drive while Airport Granada-Jaén Airport is 31 mi from the property.
Location, loved the town
Comfort of bed
Tv easy to use
- A great hotel. They gave as a room at the top floor and it was the most charming. The whole town was a wonderful place to visit and every person working at every bar and restaurant was more welcoming than ever. Thank you! I was in Alcalá la Real on one sole mission, to visit the poet, la poeta, Jon Sigurdur Eyjolfsson from Bildudalur in Iceland. It was wonderful. Gracias, -Atli
- The hotel is excellent value for money, the rooms were absolutely spotless, the beds comfy, and in a great location close to the park where there’s car parking available.
- Location was good for nearby restaurants and parking.
- The room is basic but it was very clean and the bed was super comfortable. The rooms are decorated in traditional spanish style. They have everything you need – tv, fridge, great shower, seats, table, and windows with shutters, and clean tiled floors.
- Location, loved the town
Top Guest Houses In El Cañuelo Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in El Cañuelo Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in El Cañuelo Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in El Cañuelo Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!