10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In El Cañal Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
El Cañal Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in El Cañal Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Cañal Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Cañal Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in El Cañal Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in El Cañal Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In El Cañal Andalucía:
Pension Riad Mediterraneo
This pleasant guest house is located in the center of Barbate next to the Abastos Market. It offers 2 Andalusian-style courtyards, a bar and free Wi-Fi, 5 minutes’ walk from Playa del Carmen Beach.Bright rooms at Hostal Mediterraneo feature pastel decor and overlook one of the courtyards or the street. All include a TV, fan and private bathroom.The property has a bar located serving breakfast, tapas and light snacks. Several bars, restaurants and shops are within 5 minutes’ walk and a supermarket is located next door.The Mediterraneo is 1,950 feet from Barbate Marina and 15 minutes’ walk from the Barbate Nature Reserve. Los Caños de Meca and Zahara de los Atunes are 10 minutes’ drive away, while Cadiz is 1 hour away by car.
- The room was very clean, bathroom as well. Staff nice and friendly.
Surrounding shops and restaurants
- Very friendly staff, big room, quiet backstreet, very central. Market round the corner, quiet pedestrian street where I had my breakfast.
- Nice and clean. Closed to the city center and about 20 min walking from beach. Excelent breakferst.
- The stay was great, I did have good time there! It’s also a beautiful well decorated place! The receptionist, Nuria, is very nice and friendly and helpful all the time, going for the extra mile for us!
One of our top picks in Vejer de la Frontera.Located in Vejer de la Frontera, Bekkeh provides air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Conil de la Frontera is 10 miles from the guesthouse, while Chiclana de la Frontera is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 51 miles from Bekkeh.
- Everything! The room was amazing, plus as we were on honeymoon, they upgraded us and made beautiful love swan with rose petals! It made us feel special 🙂 Hotel is extremely clean, beautifully decorated, on the perfect location. Breakfast was really amazing! We loved it so much! Amazing terrace, views, staff was extremely polite, caring and nice! Thanks for the stay, we wish we could have stayed longer!
- Wunderful rooms in nice old building and great location
- The hotel was well run, clean, comfortable and very pleasant. We enjoyed our stay. The town is really beautiful.
- Very modern hotel at a perfect location, just around the corner from Plaza Espana. Very friendly staff, very spacious room, very clean, perfect!
- The inner patio, where you can have your breakfast, is a great experience.
One of our top picks in Vejer de la Frontera – and a guest favorite.
Located in Vejer de la Frontera´s Old Town, Vejerísimo features a communal rooftop terrace with sun loungers and stunning views of the countryside. Free WiFi is available throughout.Each room comes with a flat-screen cable TV, heating and a ceiling fan. Private bathrooms include a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.Vejerísimo offers a shared lounge with a TV, as well as a patio with a library. There is also a shared kitchen with a dining table.El Palmar Beach is a 15-minute drive and offers a selection of restaurants. You will find a selection of shops, bars and restaurants within 1,000 feet of the property. Jerez Airport is 52 mi from the property, and Seville Airport is 97 mi away.
- This is a peaceful, comfortable and historic apartment perfect for a couple or solo traveler. The host and overall hilltop village experience are charm-filled and it’s well worth a few days stay or longer as it is conveniently located to area attractions. Our 2 story studio apartment with roof access was impeccably clean, comfortable with several creative touches for those who enjoy a well-designed space. Both day and night, we loved exploring the local eateries and artisans and getting lost in the village ambiance and surrounding views.
- Absolutely stunning property in the heart of the old town. Beautiful roof top views overlooking a very picturesque town. Welcome kit included a nice bottle of cava and the rooms even had towel warmers. This place only has four rooms for let, but it has a shared kitchen area and central courtyard that are both beautifully finished. The owners spoke many languages (6?) and were helpful in describing the attractions of the area complete with a map on where to find grocery stores, bars,restaurants and breakfast. They were very helpful in finding somewhere to get our laundry done also. So so great!
- Bed was very comfy, the roof top terrace gave great views over the town and countryside. Loved the communal kitchen and dinning area. Guillermo was friendly and helpful.
- A fabulous place to stay in Vejer run by truly lovely and kind hosts, an old building rebuilt in a traditional but modern way , great (large) beds , modern features with a retro feel, and a shared kitchen / dining room / lounge that I would be happy with in my house
- We had a lovely stay. Guillermo our host was super helpful. Room was lovely with a large bath. Would definitely recommend and come back for another visit!
Featuring a terrace and a shared lounge, Dos Miralles is located in Vejer de la Frontera. Free WiFi is offered.At the guesthouse, the rooms include a closet. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Conil de la Frontera is 10 miles from Dos Miralles, while Chiclana de la Frontera is 21 miles away. Jerez Airport is 51 miles from the property.
Lovely fully refurbished property.
Very clean and well furnished.
Nick and Graham have been perfect hosts! It was nice and easy talking to them during breakfast time and they always had good suggestions where to go for eating, lovely beaches and evrything we asked for! We felt very welcome!
The lodging lies at the edge of the centre of Vejer which was also very nice, because evrything was near by, but we could also join very calm nights! We loved the style of the lodging very much, not only the classy basic lay-out, but the lovingly selected details like pictures which showed a great mix of spanish and englisch influences!
- I especially enjoyed the very kind treatment by the hosts! The place has a beautiful terrace where you can stay and read a book or simply enjoy the view. The breakfast buffet is very good as well and, in general, the entire house is made with a lot of care. Definitely a place worth returning.
- Es una casa preciosa reformada y decorada. Con muchos detalles. La cama era cómoda y las almohadas también. El baño muy limpio. La habitación tenía aire acondicionado. El desayuno que ofrecen incluido en la habitación muy completo, leche, zumo, tostadas, magdalenas, fruta….Toda la casa muy limpia y tranquila. Perfecta para descansar. Y los anfitriones encantadores. Sin duda un lugar para repetir
- camera piccola ma funzionale e arredata con molto gusto, terrazzo privato con bellissima vista su Vejer, sistemazione silenziosa e in ottima posizione per visitare il paese a piedi, buona colazione e gentilissimi i proprietari
- Great hosts!!
Casa Shelly Hospedería
One of our top picks in Vejer de la Frontera – and a guest favorite.
Casa Shelly Hospedería is set in Vejer de la Frontera, 27 mi from Cádiz.Some rooms include a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.Tarifa is 26 mi from Casa Shelly Hospedería, while Conil de la Frontera is 6.8 mi away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 47 mi from the property.
Chris the manager/owner was helpful beyond belief: coming to meet us at the car when we took a wrong turn, speaking to a restaurant owner to assure a wonderful dinner AND the correct way back to the Casa. The decor is lovely, soothing and tasteful.
Vejer needs more time to visit than we were able to allot; plan to stay at least two nights!
helpful host and his staff
- The guest house is absolutely gorgeous, and the attention to detail is admirable. A beautiful little quiet oasis in Vejer de la Frontera to come and relax, but still be in the middle of the action.
- It’s one of the best bed and breakfasts I have ever stayed at.
- Very cosy atmosphere, nice design, boutique type hotel. Excellent service.
- Chris the manager/owner was helpful beyond belief: coming to meet us at the car when we took a wrong turn, speaking to a restaurant owner to assure a wonderful dinner AND the correct way back to the Casa. The decor is lovely, soothing and tasteful.
Located in the main street of Barbate, just 10 minutes’ walk from sandy Carmen Beach of Barbate, Hostal Barbate offers a bar and snack bar serving local seafood snacks. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.Each air-conditioned room includes a TV and wardrobe.Various shops and supermarkets can be found within a 5-minute walk of the property.Breña Nature Reserve is 5 minutes’ drive from the hotel and Cadiz is an hour’s drive away.
- A sizable room for the price, and nice bathroom and shower
- Basic room, does the job, noisy location. Not a pretty town to visit, ok for a stopover. Neighbouring towns nicer
- A very basic hostal but clean and very cheap.You get what you pay for.
- Simple room with all you need! Even soap/shampoo is being provided! Very friendly staff! Nice that they have a restaurant where you can have a snack at very affordable prices! Would stay here again!
- The place is easy to find. Room service was very nice. But honestly, what you pay for is the location – about 15 minutes walk from the beach. The hotel is very basic, recently we’ve been to slightly better ones for significantly less money. One of the three nights we stayed there was no hot water. But the next day the guy at the reception was surprised, seems like it happened only to us. Apart from the beach there is nothing to do in Barbate, so if you are planning just the beach, I do recommend the place (just because I am not sure there is something else of this price). Anyway, the water was not clear – the beaches with clear water were Bolonia and Playa de los Alemanes, so you might consider Zahara de los Atunes instead of Barbate for example (we haven’t tried the hotels there, just sharing the thoughts, if I had a chance to choose now 🙂 )
Located in Vejer de la Frontera, Casa Bonhomía has free WiFi. The rooms include a terrace.The private bathroom is equipped with a shower and free toiletries.Tarifa is 31 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 51 miles from Casa Bonhomía.
This place is absolutely wonderful.
Bernadette and Alex, the owners, are lovely warm people to chat to, and extremely attentive – they get the balance spot on.
The roof terrace, and it’s views, is incredible – perfect for relaxing, reading etc
We cannot recommend Casa Bonhomia highly enough
- Está puesto con mucho gusto y los propietarios muy amables.
- Ubicación muy buena y alojamiento muy comodo y bonito
- Casa con mucho encanto. La habitación muy amplia, cómoda y decorada con mucho gusto. Los dueños también encantadores y muy atentos. Muy bien ubicado.
- Excelente ubicación, la habitación perfecta, limpia, grande y preciosa. Con muchos detalles y muy nueva. Los dueños encantadores. Noa dejaron aperitivo a la llegada! Para repetir!
- This place is absolutely wonderful.
Featuring a garden and terrace, as well as a restaurant, Hostal batato is located in Vejer de la Frontera. The property provides room service and free WiFi.At the guesthouse, rooms include a closet and a flat-screen TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, while certain units at Hostal Batato also offer a seating area.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Tarifa is 30 miles from the accommodation, while Conil de la Frontera is 11 miles from the property. Jerez Airport is 51 miles away.
The courtyards are pleasant and fresh, the rooms are very clean and the personnel is nice and ready to help. We asked to change room, trying to find a less noisy place, and they helped us as they could.
Vejer de la frontera is a good location to visit the area on the ocean, somehow less expensive than accomodations on the sea and the town is worthwile a visit.
- I was just looking for somewhere cheap to stay for one night and when I arrived here I was very pleasantly surprised. Beautiful surroundings, very friendly staff, simple but good food and very cheap. I wish I had time to look around the area.
- The town up on the Hill (vejer) vas amazing, full minibar in the room!!
– very nice patio, with rocks besides rooms
– very nice & friendly staff (one breakfast was offered from the host)
- People that work there are really friendly and polite, well, they are Spanish and they are great. The place has a really nice central area between the rooms… plants, rocks, flying birds etc. It was nice.
- The courtyards are pleasant and fresh, the rooms are very clean and the personnel is nice and ready to help. We asked to change room, trying to find a less noisy place, and they helped us as they could.
Hostal La Janda
One of our top picks in Vejer de la Frontera.This guest house offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms in Vejer de La Frontera’s new district. The historic old town is just 5 minutes’ walk away.All rooms at Hostal La Janda feature a simple décor with tiled floors and classic furniture. Each includes cable TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.There is a restaurant and bar at La Janda, and guests will find many shops and cafés within walking distance of the guest house.La Janda has a 24-hour reception desk and staff are happy to give more information about sights and activities in the surrounding area.La Janda is just 15 minutes’ drive from some of the most spectacular beaches of the Costa de la Luz, including El Palmar and Los Caños de Meca. Cádiz Ferry Terminal, with regular crossings to the Canary Islands, can be reached in 50 minutes by car.
- Seemed more like a hotel than a hostal. The facility iyself looked very neat/clean. Rooms were extremely comfy with an incredible view.
- Free parking behind the hotel. It’s sandy and bumpy, but OK.
- Great place to stay in beautiful Vejer! Clean and tidy, comfy beds. Free parking next to the hostal. Wifi on the weak side though. All in all highly recommended!
- Easy to park a car as there is a parking lot behind the hotel.
- Clean, friendly, well appointed conveniently located, easy parking. Couldn’t have been happier with a property.
El Cobijo de Vejer
One of our best sellers in Vejer de la Frontera! Set 800 feet from Vejer’s San Salvador Church, El Cobijo de Vejer is a 19th-century Andalusian house with a courtyard. Rooms offer free Wi-Fi and and access to a shared terrace overlooking the church and Vejer Cliffs.Each air-conditioned room is individually decorated in a Moorish-inspired style. Rooms are soundproofed and have a flat-screen TV, CD and DVD player. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Each room has a microwave and kettle.A free buffet breakfast is offered at El Cobijo, using homemade organic products.Free parking is available nearby and there is easy access to the A48 Motorway. Barbate Beach, on the Costa de la Luz, is a 20-minute drive away.
- All of it. The breakfast, the view, the peace, the decor, and most of all the lovely owners.
- Everything was perfect! Jesus and his wife are really nice and welcoming. Thank you! I highly recommend the place! Superb!
- We liked the very warm welcome with welcome drink, the friendly hosts, the nice rooms with very good beds, the atmosphere and authentic Andalusian style of the accomodation, the terrace with beautiful view over the city, the delicious breakfast,…
- It is one of the greatest places we ever stayed. It is so lovely, so comfortable, so clean, so extraordinary. The owners are super nice and kind, you feel instantly welcome. They prepare an expectional breakfast with a lot of variety of home made food. There is honestly nothing that could be better … We loved it and wish to come back soon again.
- The wanderful breakfast. It is really nice, with a lot of home made delicacies.
Top Guest Houses In El Cañal Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in El Cañal Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in El Cañal Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in El Cañal Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!