10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In El Campillo Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
El Campillo Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in El Campillo Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Campillo Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Campillo Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in El Campillo Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in El Campillo Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In El Campillo Andalucía:
One of our best sellers in Jerez de la Frontera! Located 1,650 feet from Arenal Square, this restored 17th-century house offers free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms with private bathrooms. Jerez Cathedral and the Alcazar are a 10-minute walk away.Decorated in a characteristic Andalusian style, Hostal Sanvi features attractive ceramic tiles and a small central courtyard filled with plants. Each simple room has a small desk and a TV.Hostal Sanvi is located in the historic city center, only 1-minute walk from the Villamarta’s Theater and surrounded by shops, bars and restaurants.Sherry wineries such as Bodegas Jerez and Tío Pepe are within a 10-minute walk.Jerez Airport is 7.5 mi away, while Cádiz and the beaches of the Costa de la Luz are within a 30-minute drive. The guest house offers private parking at an extra cost.
- Traditional tiled andalusian house. My ensuite had good hot shower and warm air heating with satellite TV. Great value. Good location. Jerez is a hidden jem of a town.
- The staff was very kind and accommodated my early arrival as best as possible, holding my luggage and recommending sites in the area.
- Clean place, seems like most of places had gone through an upgrade/refurnish. The bed sheet could do an upgrade to make our sleep more comfy
- The two ladies on reception, who also kept the hotel immaculately clean and tidy, as well as my room, were marvelous! So friendly and cheerful all the time. Nothing was too much trouble for them.
- The mattress was very old and sank in the midlle. There were ants in our room. We couldn’t get a wifi signal. The water pressure in the shower was too low and the nozzle was leaking. Staff was nice.
Casa de Huéspedes Santa Maria
Offering simple, smart rooms, Casa de Huéspedes Santa Maria is set in the center of Puerto de Santa María. Just 5 minutes’ walk from Marítima Ferry Terminal, it is has an ideal setting, close to bars and restaurantsEach chic room at Casa de Huéspedes Santa Maria has free WiFi and white décor with bright finishes. There are private or shared bathroom facilities.The guest house features a communal kitchen with a microwave, fridge and coffee maker.A range of traditional tapas bars can be found in the streets surrounding the Santa Maria. Calderón Park and El Puerto de Santa María Bullring are within 10 minutes’ walk of the guest house.La Puntilla Beach and the town’s railway station can be reached in 10 minutes by car. Jerez de la Frontera is 9.8 mi away, and Jerez airport is 16 mi away.
- Everything. The host was welcoming from the very first moment and made sure we felt at home.
- There was a private bath with shower (advertisement said “shared bathroom”.
- Everything was just perfect. I especially liked the very comfortable bed. Plus you can see that the owners are architects and designers who really take care if the details.
- The welcome, the information on local restaurants and sites, the breakfast, the ambiance were all exceptional. Excellent (if a little small) bathroom, air con, atria.
- I love it! Very cute place stay, the bed was comfortable and the receptionist was wonderful very kind person!
Hostal La Giralda
Conveniently located 1,000 feet from the beach and 5 minutes from Rota´s old town, the marina and the fishing port, Hostal La Giralda is only a 20-minute drive from the famous golf courses of Costa Ballena.This guest house is also an excellent starting point to explore cities like Cádiz and Seville, the charming ancient towns of Andalusia, and the Doñana Nature Reserve. In Rota itself you will be surrounded by 9.9 mi of award-winning golden sandy beaches.A continental breakfast consisting of coffee, tea or chocolate and an assortment of pastries and toasts is served.High-speed WiFi is offered free of charge.
- This is a nice location in Rota. Staff is very friendly. The place is busy in the evenings at meal time. The local beer is very good. I would stay here again. Recommend upgrading the wifi for better access.
- The location was great. The historical district was within walking distance as was the beach. Many plazas, shops, and restaurants very convenient.
- Staff s very helpful and friendly. Place a centrally located, walking distance to the beach and restaurants. Clean.
- Great staff, Clean, In good shape, great location, Price was right, WIFI OK, Bed comfortable. I was on first floor
- It was great staying here I was treated like family.
Hostal Playa Hidalgo
Located just 50 feet from Costilla Beach, this seafront guest house offers a free Wi-Fi zone and 24-hour reception. The historic center of Rota is a 2-minute walk away.Each air-conditioned room at Hostal Restaurante Playa Hidalgo has simple, modern décor and a TV. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer, toiletries and a bath or shower.The onsite restaurant, Pérgola, offers characteristic Spanish dishes and a varied breakfast, as well as snacks and homemade desserts. It specializes on grilled meats, fried fish from the Bay of Cádiz, and paella.La Ballena Golf Course is 3.7 mi from Hostal Restaurante Playa Hidalgo. El Puerto de Santa María is 12 mi away, while Cádiz is a 45-minute drive away.Staff at reception can arrange airport transfers, winery tours or visits to the Doñana National Park, at an extra cost.
- This hostal was very clean, practical and comfortable. Close to the beach, busy stop, restaurant, bars, supermarkets and the town center.
- The owner n staff were extremely accommodating, professional n kind.
- I absolutely enjoyed every aspect of this place. So cozy and very comfortable. Very clean and the staff was very quick to respond to anything that we needed! They were so friendly and we definitely would be happy to come back again! The price was impeccable along with the location was unbeatable. We were seconds from the beach, very close to town. They didn’t speak much English but basic phrases got by. They were so helpful with absolutely everything!!
- Nice and clean facilities near the town’s center and within 100 meters from the beach. Located near restaurants, bars and stores. Owners are very attentive and will make sure your stay is pleasant.
- The staff was very friendly and the room was extremely clean and comfortable!
Hostal Restaurant Macavi
One of our best sellers in Rota! Located just 50 feet from the beach, this welcoming guest house offers one of the best restaurants in Rota. It offers a 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi throughout.Decorated in traditional Andalusian style, Hostal Restaurant Macavi is located in a quiet and residential area. It is just a 5-minute walk to the old town and Almadraba Natural Park.Rota is an ideal town to explore on foot. You can also explore the 9.9 mi of beach, the harbor or visit the natural park located just on the outskirts of the town.
- Excellent location. Excellent facilities. Excellent staff.
- Elegant patio, beautifully decorated and freshly remodeled. Exceptionally clean. Friendly staff. Delicious breakfast with great espresso onsite. Beach is the best and only 50 yards away, I’ll return again and again!
- Beautifully remodeled. Fresh, felt new, super clean. Lovely terrace. Balcony view of beach.
- Everything was perfect 👌 always nice to stay here
- Great location for touring the beaches and outdoor cafes of Rota, which were excellent.
Hostal Sixto is located in Rota’s old town, just 650 feet from Costilla Beach and the marina. Set in a renovated building with a garden patio, it offers free Wi-Fi throughout.Brightly decorated air-conditioned rooms feature a TV and tiled floors. They are also heated and have a private bathroom with toiletries.The Sixto has an à la carte restaurant with a terrace, which offers breakfast, lunch and dinner.A laundry and dry cleaning service is available. The A4 Motorway is 16 mi away and you can drive to Cadiz in an hour.
- Great location to the beach the marina and the square
- Love the people and the restaurant never fails to be wonderful!! The building has lots of character and charm. The location is excellent to get to the beach and walk around town.
- Lovely people. Mother and daughter. Extremely well located. Very quier
- Good staff, good restaurant, clean rooms and apart from no parking space a nice location
- Friendly staff,room was cleaned every day.Nice home made and cooked Italian food.
Hostal Boutique La Española
This guest house is 500 feet from the beach in Rota, on the Costa de la Luz. It is a characteristic Andalusian building from the 19th century, with air-conditioned rooms.All heated rooms at the Hostal la Española have a unique dècor and are equipped with TV, a mini-bar, and a bathroom with bathroom amenities. A breakfast is offered every morning at a coffee bar nearbyHostal la Española is 800 feet from the Nuestra Señora de la O Church. Rota is famous for its Blue Flag Beaches, the Playa de la Costilla y Playa del Chorrillo.
- Súper limpio y muy bien decorado ,nada más entrar huele súper bien.
- Todo. Limpieza, tranquilidad, amabilidad, instalaciones recién reformadas…
- Todo comfortable, la mampara del baño no estaba bien y se salía el agua al ducharse y llegaba debajo de la cama, aún estando estando bien cerrada esta se salía y dificultaba el poder disfrutar del aseo.
- La ubicación y la atención recibida, que aun siendo días muy claves y diciendo que la recepción estaba cerrada, nos surgieron un par de problemillas y nos los solucionaron al momento.
Ubicación inmejorable, en pleno centro de Rota, cerca de muchos sitios para desayunar y tapear.
Muy limpio y nuevo, nada ruidoso, decorado con mucho gusto.
El personal amabilísimo.
Hostal Playa Candor
Featuring a terrace and a bar, Hostal Playa Candor is located in Rota. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, room service and a tour desk, along with free WiFi. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.At the guesthouse, rooms include a closet. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower.Cádiz is 27 miles from Hostal Playa Candor, while Jerez de la Frontera is 22 miles away. Jerez Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- Lo ubicación era excelente ya que nos hospedados durante la concentración de motos
- Hostal nuevo, personal muy atento en un paraje natural precioso.
- Nos encantó su localizacion y la tranquilidad de la zona
- El personal super cercano y familiar . Muy atentos
- Todo fue excelente, tanto la recepción como el personal del Hostal es inmejorable. La ubicación a la playa, accesible a todas las personas incluso con movilidad reducida o discapacitados.
Palacio San Bartolomé
Located in El Puerto de Santa María, this restored 18th century palace offers elegant rooms with air conditioning and free internet access.Palacio San Bartolomé offers modern accommodations while maintaining authentic features and details. Rooms include air conditioning, mini-bar and a plasma TV.The stylish suites feature a separate seating area, and there is a deluxe suite with private spa, featuring a sauna, a spa bath and a covered swimming pool.San Bartolomé is approximately 6.2 mi from Cadiz. Jerez Airport is 13 mi away and Puntilla Beach is a short drive from the guest house.
- Lovely small hotel staff very friendly room very clean breakfast good enjoyed our stay would stay again.
A beautiful converted villa in the heart of the old town of Tarifa. and five minutes walk to the ferry terminal.
Our room opened onto a private roof top terrace, simple but lovely!
Maria was extremely friendly and helpful especially as we arrived outside of check in time.
The whole experience was wonderful and a lovely way to finish our holiday in Spain.
- Beautiful old building with interior patio. Spacious, comfortable rooms.
- Our room was lovely and we loved all the little extras.
- We did experience that we stayed at a palacio. Friendly staff, great breakfast and the room was grand.
Hostal La Palma
This pleasant guest house is set in the historic center, 1,000 feet from the Bullring. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and an Andalusian patio, 5 minutes’ drive from Puntilla Beach.The comfortable rooms at Hostal La Palma feature functional décor, air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. Twin and double rooms feature a private bathroom, while single rooms have shared bathrooms.There are numerous bars, restaurants and shops within 5 minutes’ walk and you can drive to the beaches of Valdelagrana in 5 minutes.You can rent a bike at La Palma’s 24- hour reception and Port Sherry Marina is 5 minutes’ drive away, where you can catch a boat to Cadiz. The Vista Hermosa Golf Course is 1.2 mi away. Plaza Real de Toros Square is 1.2 mi from the accommodations.The property is 9.3 mi from Jerez and 30 minutes’ drive from central Cadiz and Jerez Airport.
- The breakfast was excellent and the cleanliness was superb.
- Kitchen facilities and coffee werw not included. for the rest everything was ok
- Staff polite and friendly. Bathroom clean and white clean towels
- Personale molto gentile, disponibile e simpatico. Stanza pulita. Le docce sono bellissime! Buona posizione e facilità di trovare parcheggio (almeno a fine settembre)
- Todo muy bien, la habitación era muy acogedora. El baño era amplio y estaba limpio y el personal nos resolvió todas las dudas
Top Guest Houses In El Campillo Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in El Campillo Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in El Campillo Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in El Campillo Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!