10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In El Campillar Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
El Campillar Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in El Campillar Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Campillar Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Campillar Basque Country. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in El Campillar Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in El Campillar Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In El Campillar Basque Country:
Hostal Meson Pepa
Hostal Meson Pepa offers a la carte restaurant serving traditional La Rioja dishes, and heated rooms with free Wi-Fi. Free luggage storage, and a free public parking is available on-site.Simply decorated, all air-conditioned rooms feature a desk, a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with free toiletries and towels.There is a bar inside the property, and you can find traditional wine cellar in a 5 minutes’ walk.Hostal Meson Pepa is 1.9 mi from Logroño Train Station, and buses to the old town of Logroño leave from a bus stop located in front of the guest house. Vitoria Airport is 34 mi away.
- Was charged double because paid in cash ad then was charged again in card. Can’t get in touch with them to get it back
A small but very clean bedroom , bathroom fine.
Easy free on site parking.
Excellent 10euro Menu del Dia , good homestyle cooking , plenty of wine included !
Quiet at night , a good nights sleep.
Plenty of parking space for our motor home.
Provided with meal although arrived late
Lovely warm room room on a cold December night.
- Clean room with everything we needed for our overnight stay. Comfy beds. Super value for money.
very good in advising of a very close bus stop so that we could get into the centre of Logrono easily.
easy to find
Located in Navaridas, Carpe Diem provides accommodations with private balconies. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is included.At the guest house, each room comes with a wardrobe.A vegetarian breakfast is available each morning at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Carpe Diem.Logroño is 11 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 24 mi from the property.
- Wonderful historic family home in the little town of Navaridas. Good location near La Guardia, surrounded by vineyards, mountains, and historic (as well as prehistoric!) sights. Breakfast was perfect – local sausages, their own tomatoes and grapes, homemade bread, etc. Loved having the terrace to relax and enjoy a glass of wine in the sun in the evenings. Great parking – plenty in the plaza that the house is on. Host is so nice, very helpful with information of the area.
- Very rustic if you are looking for luxury this is not for you. But with that being said it is very cozy and comfortable. Great location and very friendly Spanish only speaking staff.
- Beautiful rooms, very good breakfast, very friendly and welcoming.
- Los dueños, Elvira y Javi, que son un amor. Ademas la casa es preciosa, rural pero con mucho gusto.
Para empezar, el trato fue excelente. Muy cercano y amable, nos dieron muchísima información de toda la zona, recomendándonos sitios excepcionales, tanto para ver como para beber y comer.
Respecto a la casa rural. Es un sitio precioso, una casa de viticultores del S. XVIII perfectamente restaurada. La habitación amplía y acogedora, siguiendo el estilo del resto de la casa. Los desayunos muy buenos y abundantes, con ingredientes de la propia huerta familiar (cómo los tomates).
Hostal La Numantina
Set on the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route, Hostal La Numantina offers 24-hour reception, free luggage storage and free Wi-Fi. Sta. Mª de La Redonda Procathedral is 1,000 feet away.Fitted with carpeted flooring, all the heating rooms come with single or double beds. Rooms include a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and a private bathroom with bath or shower.Hostal La Numantina is just 650 feet from Calle Laurel Street, well known for its restaurants and traditional regional tapas bars. You can also find supermarkets and discounts stores within a 5-minute walk.Centrally located, the guest house is 1,000 feet from La Rioja Museum and 3 minutes’ walk from Teatro Bretón Teather. Logroño-Agoncillo Airport is 18 minutes’ drive away.Free public parking is available nearby.
- Great central location. Clean. Staff available 24/7. Very friendly. Washed our clothes for a good price.
- The gentleman at the front desk was so friendly and helpful! Have us some great recommendations for dinner!!
- Cozy private room, quiet but in the center of town. Super wonderful staff! Nice salon area for relaxing. Also good WiFi.
- The location is perfect, and the room and bathroom were very clean. I also liked the fact that the single beds in my twin room were not side by side . I was alone, but if I travelled with a friend, it’s nicer not to have to sleep next to each other.
- The hostel Numantina was welcoming and the staff friendly. The room was clean and comfortable if a little small. The hostel is well placed in the town for the tapas area and to see the historical sights. Meals were not provided but there was a free to use coffee machine.
Hostal Rural San Andrés
Set on the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route, on the French Route, Hostal Rural San Andrés offers an outdoor pool, a spa and a wellness center with free access. Free WiFi is provided.Housed in a building with exposed stone walls, all rooms come with a flat-screen satellite TV, and a private bathroom with free toiletries and hairdryer. All have a balcony with mountains views.At Hostal Rural San Andrés you will find a restaurant; and a small selection of shops is in the surrounding streets.Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and a games room. A washing machine and a dryer are also available for guests. A free private parking is available on-site. The closest airport is Pamplona Airport, 46 minutes’ drive away.
- As a pilgrim, my stay at San Andre’s felt like a resort. It is the first place you come to in town which is awesome after a long hot walk. Then you walk in and see a pool and tables around the pool. Amazing! We spent a luxurious afternoon resting up. I was in a private room which was great.
- An oasis in a tiny tiny town and a great place to stay while on the Camino. Dinner was great too.
- The property was comfortable and offered good amenities.
- Lovely to have both swimming pool and laundry facilities on the Camino. The staff at front desk and in restaurant were amazing and hard working. Our dinner at the hotel was probably the best pilgrim meal we’ve had yet.
- the staff was so helpful and the wonderfool pool after 36 Km on the camino. The man in the lobby saved my life I had been carrying 17 Kg on my back and he sent 5 Kg of unneccicary things for me to Santiago I didnt know it was possible
Hostal Valle del Iregua
This guest house is located in a small town in the Iregua Valley, just 15 minutes’ drive south of Logroño. It has a 24-hour reception desk and heated rooms with free Wi-Fi.Hostal Valle del Iregua’s rooms feature a simple décor with tiled floors. Each is equipped with a TV and the private bathroom has a shower.Guests will find some bars and restaurants in the village or in the nearby town of Alberite, less than 10 minutes’ drive away.Sierra de Cebollera Nature Reserve is 35 minutes’ drive away. Vitoria is about 1 hour’s drive away and Pamplona can be reached in about 1.5 hours by car.Ironing facilities and a hairdryer are available from reception.
- Good, basic accommodation. Free wi-fi available. Quiet, despite being in the town. Gloria was very helpful with all questions, despite her lack of English and our lack of Spanish.
- The staff is very friendly. The value is real good, given its 15 minutes away from Logroño.
- Nothing particularly in the hotel, but the locals were nice. One can eat and drink at the ‘placa mayor’ for a very reasonable price.
- O Quarto estava limpo, e com aquecimento e todas as comodidades. A senhora do hostal era muito simpática.
- La ubicación es excelente, se encuentra a un minuto de la plaza. La habitación es grande, así como las camas, comodas. El baño también es amplio y en muy buenas condiciones.
Barkero Etxea offers pet-friendly accommodations in La puebla de Labarca . Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant prior request.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. Barkero Etxea features free WiFi . A TV is offered.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding and cycling. Logroño is 6.8 mi from Barkero Etxea, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 25 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 51 mi from the property.
The family run hotel was just what we wanted, for a group of 5 Caterham 7 drivers.
We were exceptionally well looked after, and thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
The BBQ is highly recommended!
And the family (staff) exceptionally friendly.
Highly recommended overall!
- Todo muy limpio! La comodidad de la casa, el ambiente familiar, el trato de los propietarios muy bueno.
- El trato de los dueños, muy atentos siempre de todo, la ubicacion, la limpieza, el desayuno muy bueno!.
- Estaba todo muy limpio, el personal siempre muy amable dispuesto a ayudarte. El desayuno muy bueno.
- La ubicación del hotel es ideal para ir a cualquier otro pueblo de los alrededores. Los dueños y personal muy amable y acogedores y el café me trasladó a mi infancia con mi abuela. Lo recomiento altamente e incluso no descarto volver a utilizarlo.
- The family run hotel was just what we wanted, for a group of 5 Caterham 7 drivers.
Pensión La Bilbaina – Albergue Logroño
One of our top picks in Logroño.Pensión La Bilbaina – Albergue Logroño is located in the Logroño City Centre of Logroño, a few steps from Laurel Street. The property is close to several noted attractions, around a 1-minute walk from La Rioja Museum and around 600 feet from Spanish Federation of Friends of the Camino de Santiago Associations. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at this property.At the guesthouse, every room has a closet.Popular points of interest near pension la bilbaina logrono include Co-Cathedral of Santa María de la Redonda, International University of La Rioja and Logroño Town Hall. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 53 miles from the accommodation.
- The staff was great. Very helpful, above and beyond . The location was right in the middle of all the downtown activities
- Great corner room with lots of windows. Great view of the city
- My corner room had two balconies that overlooked two streets.
- Everything was great! Single room with private bath and they even had shampoo and body wash for guests. Can do your laundry for 5E
- Great corner room with 2 balconies. Option to open the windows on the enclosed balcony. We were able to watch all the activity in the street. Clean room and bathroom.
Pensión Saint Mateo
One of our best sellers in Logroño! Pensión Saint Mateo is on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, 5 minutes’ walk from the center of Logroño with its famous Calle Laurel Street and tapas bars.Each of the simple, modern rooms at Pension Saint Mateo has attractive décor. All rooms have access to 2 shared bathrooms. There is free Wi-Fi in all areas.The Río Ebro and Logroño’s riverside park are within 10 minutes’ walk of the Saint Mateo. You can reach Pamplona and Vitoria in an hour by car.
- Located right on the Camino route, comfortable, and clean. Staff was very friendly when we checked in.
- Very small, family run hostel. Great location and very quiet. Well cleaned.
- Very clean and comfortable. The room was quite large and had place to hang clothes, a small desk and massive windows with roll down shades. The girl who met me at reception was very friendly and carried my bag for me.
- Super comfy bed and roomy shared bathroom. Excellent helpful host!
- They were very accommodating in allowing us to have our pet stay with us for only 5€ extra per night.
One of our best sellers in Logroño! Located in Logroño, within a few steps of Laurel Street and a 1-minute walk of La Rioja Museum, Pensión Entreviñas provides free WiFi. The property is close to several well-known attractions, half a mile from International University of La Rioja, 0.6 miles from Logroño Town Hall and 0.6 miles from Spanish Federation of Friends of the Camino de Santiago Associations. The property is 0.8 miles from Co-Cathedral of Santa María de la Redonda and one mile from Saline Spa.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries.La Rioja University is 1.4 miles from Pensión Entreviñas. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 54 miles from the accommodation.
Cozy little pension in the heart of the city, right in the pedestrian street with tapas and wine bars. Crispy clean rooms
, perfect location, very friendly staff!
- All is good. The pensión is ok 3rd floor without elevator so if you have heavy luggage, prepare for it.
Very nice reception, helpful host,
Near the tapas area and points of interest
- Lovely and quiet , nice decor , good fir the old town , very helpful checkin , perfect
- Cozy little pension in the heart of the city, right in the pedestrian street with tapas and wine bars. Crispy clean rooms
El Patio de San Nicolas
Featuring a shared lounge, El Patio de San Nicolas is located in Logroño, a 4-minute walk from Laurel Street. The property is close to several noted attractions, around a few steps from Spanish Federation of Friends of the Camino de Santiago Associations and around a 4-minute walk from Co-Cathedral of Santa María de la Redonda. The property has free WiFi.Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom, all guest rooms at El Patio de San Nicolas are equipped with air conditioning, and selected rooms here will provide you with a balcony. All rooms include a closet.International University of La Rioja is 0.7 miles from the accommodation, while Logroño Town Hall is 0.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Everything else, especially the owner. Very accommodating!
- Lovely receptionist lady. Location is great. Near Main Street but quiet with double glazing. Duvet on bed the best yet in Spain. Clean and fresh.
- Super clean, beautiful, and comfortable place. Great location, close to many things. Hosts were so wonderful and helped us with washing clothes. Will stay here again next time.
- The owners were incredible , Eric and Allende treated us like family. She offered to do our laundry free of charge!
- The location was great! It was minutes always from great restaurants and museums. I was greeted by Allende who was very helpful and friendly! The room was clean and adequate.
Top Guest Houses In El Campillar Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in El Campillar Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in El Campillar Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in El Campillar Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!