10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In El Bruc Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
El Bruc Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in El Bruc Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Bruc Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Bruc Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in El Bruc Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in El Bruc Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In El Bruc Catalonia:
This historic townhouse has been carefully renovated to create a charming small hotel. It lies at the foot of Montserrat – the most important and impressive religious site in Catalonia.The Can Missè still retains many original features which combine to give it a special atmosphere. Admire the vaults and wooden ceilings, as well as the historic artwork themed around the surrounding mountains of Montserrat. You can even look up at the imposing mountain from the hotel’s own outdoor swimming pool and terrace.After a day spent exploring one of the region’s most significant sites, return to the Can Missè to enjoy Catalan dishes in the restaurant. You can then relax around the fireplace in the lounge or head to your exquisite bedroom for a good night’s sleep.
- Excellent location, close to Montserrat trailhead, main town square and restaurants
Friendly and helpful host. Inside has charming character with comfortable room and bed.
Great breakfast with terrific variety of items to pick from. Great location to reach Monastery cable car.
- The location was next to hiking trails and beautiful setting in a very small village.
- Omar was professional and handled all of our transfer details. Made our trip easy and convenient.
- Close to Montserrat (about a 15 minutes up a windy road to the south). Staff friendly and most speak English. Restaurant at hotel. Free Parking available. Hiking nearby.
El Celler de la Guàrdia
El Celler de la Guàrdia is located in Montserrat Nature Reserve, on the Catalan section of the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route. This 17th-century farmhouse offers rustic rooms with a flat-screen TV and mountain views.The rustic-style rooms at El Celler de la Guàrdia feature a private bathroom with a shower and bath. Bed linen is provided.The property has a restaurant and a bar with a terrace where you can enjoy a meal outside. There is also a shared lounge and a games room. Free WiFi is available in public areas.You can drive to the famous Montserrat Monastery in around 25 minutes from El Celler de la Guàrdia. Central Barcelona is 40 minutes’ drive away.
- Very cute rustic place with a cozy charm! We arrived late so didn’t spend much time here, but we thought this was the most unique place we have stayed on the trip! The lady who helped us didn’t speak English, but despite that she was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was very good! Highly recommend to stay here, a nice getaway from the big cities!
- This has got to be Montserrat’s best kept secret. We were a little skeptical driving on the small roads leading to El Celler de la Guàrdia, but it is so pretty, SO quiet (much appreciated after a very noisy 3 nights in Barcelona!), the staff is so friendly, and the food was plentiful and delicious. It is probably a 20-minute drive to Montserrat, but you feel like you’re a world away. Love this place.
What a great value! We loved this gorgeous, charming, comfortable, and clean place. The included breakfast was very generous, and we enjoyed our dinner there are well. We are vegetarians, which they were able to accommodate by bringing us tortilla español as a main.
It’s a quick, stunning drive over to Monserrat, so it’s a great location to get in before the throngs arrive from Barcelona. There are also hiking trails that will get you there from the inn if you want to make a day hike out of it.
- Beautiful atmosphere and scenery, nice people and excellent food.
- Wonderful location not too far from Montserrat but totally remote feeling. We rented two rooms. One was very large with lovely view. Simple and comfortable.
Hostal Guilleumes is set in Monistrol in the Montserrat Mountain Nature Reserve, 5 mi from the famous Monteserrat Monastery. It offers a restaurant and rooms with free Wi-Fi and mountain views.Cozy rooms at the guest house feature smart, functional décor. Each includes a plasma TV, air conditioning, heating and a private bathroom.You can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Guilleumes Restaurant, which serves modern Catalan cuisine with local produce. Packed lunches are available and celebrations can be catered for.The property is just 2,650 feet from the Rack Train Station up to the monastery and the Monistrol de Montserrat FGC Train Station, connecting you with Barcelona’s Plaza España.The area is ideal for hiking and cycling. The Guilleumes has free public parking nearby and is 9.3 mi from Manresa. You can drive to Barcelona in 45 minutes.
- The property was clean, easy to find and to park our car. The staff were very friendly to us and works hard to communicate with us through language difficulties. The food was great too!
- Breakfast is great, staff is helpful, rooms are simple and comfortable.
- This hotel had a very nice breakfast. The rooms were basic but clean. The staff was very friendly. The downside to this hotel is that the rooms are on the 3rd floor –up 2 very long flights of stairs. There was no help with our luggage. We chose to leave most of our stuff in the car, bringing only the basics in for the night.
- Wonderful breakfast, nice and helpful staff. Room for 4 very nice and comfortable. Good wifi, good beds. Great value for money.
- Restaurant was delicious. Very convenient location to tour monastery atMontserrat. Clean, comfortable and value price.
Hostal Cal Duran
Featuring a garden, Hostal Cal Duran is located in Esparraguera. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a shared lounge. The tour desk can help arrange some activities and free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a balcony. Each room is equipped with a coffee machine, while some rooms also feature a kitchen with an oven, a microwave and a toaster. At Hostal Cal Duran, every room comes with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation. Guests can dine in the on-site restaurant, which serves a variety of Catalan dishes.Barcelona is 23 miles from Hostal Cal Duran, while Castelldefels is 25 miles away. Barcelona-El Prat Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- La habitación caliente no pasamos frío , nos guardaron las maletas el último día eso no lo hacen en todos los sitios
- Todo , detallistas , amables , ext , atentos y la comida fabulosa , habitaciones confortables Para un buen descanso , En Jordi como todos los demás muy amables te sientes como en casa , repetire
Excelente atención por parte de Jordi
Muy contentos con la experiencia
- El personal era muy amable, aunque es un hostal tiene muy buenas prestaciones
El aire acondicionado.
Las instalaciones i la comodidad
El buen trato
Hostal Ca La Irene
Set by Llobregat River and a 20-minute drive from Montserrat, Hostal Ca La Irene is located in San Vicente de Castellet. The charming guest house has a traditional restaurant serving Catalan cuisine.Each air-conditioned room offers a TV and private bathroom with free toiletries and towels. There is luggage storage available for guests.Hostal Ca La Irene is a 5-minute walk from a variety of lively bars and restaurants serving local cuisine. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking or cycling.San Vicente de Castellet Train Station is a 10-minute walk and Sant Llorenç del Munt i l’Obac Nature Reserve is 3.1 mi away. Manresa is 10 minutes by car, while Barcelona is 40 minutes’ drive from the property.
- There is no restaurant at this property I did not expect one!
I loved this place. The surroundings, the neighbourhood, the staff, the room. The bed was so comfortable.
I travelled there for hiking, visited Montserrat, which is 10 minutes by train. (the train station is 5 minutes walking distance form the hotel)
The room was clean and the hotel is lovely.
- The staff were very helpful and the property was clean.
- very close to the railways stations , clean and comfortable , convenient for visiting montserrat , great bar (El Racó d’En Manel} nearby doing very good food at a great price.
- Bueno, la verdad es que la habitación era un poco pequeña y la insonorización con respecto a las otras habitaciones, no MUY buena, pero no ha estado mal. La habitación estaba muy limpia, la dueña muy agradable, … En general bastante contento, más teniendo en cuenta el precio de cualquier hotel de las inmediaciones. No he contestado lo de la Wifi porque no la llegué a usar, pero creo que sí había.
Apartment Vacarisses Torreblanca Estación
Located in Vacarisas, Apartment Vacarisses Torreblanca Estación has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, BBQ area and garden. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Both free WiFi and private parking are available on site.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a coffee machine, while some rooms also feature a kitchen with a microwave. All guest rooms include a desk.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Apartment Vacarisses Torreblanca Estación.Barcelona is 22 miles from the accommodation. Barcelona-El Prat Airport is 28 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Masia CasaJoana Rural
Masia CasaJoana Rural in Rellinás provides accommodations with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden. The property features a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. Rooms are equipped with a patio with views of the mountain.All rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and a hair dryer, rooms at Masia CasaJoana Rural also have a garden view.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Masia CasaJoana Rural, including cycling and hiking.Terrassa is 10 miles from the guesthouse. Barcelona-El Prat Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- Marc, Miriam and their family are living their dream – a beautifully renovated ancient farm with breathtaking views of Montserrat complete with an outstanding 5 course meal prepared by Chef Marc topped off our perfect trip to Spain.
- One of the best meals I have ever eaten. I was completely surprised and glad I decided to eat there. The staff was wonderful and friendly. If you are planning to visit nearby Montserrat it is certainly a great place to stay.
- Unforgettable experience. Marc and Miriam have created a special place here. They have artfully converted a many centuries old Masia into a warm, inviting, and comfortable space for guests. Marc is an incredible chef (best meal of our lives!) so book dinner if you stay. They are also very knowledgeable about the area and willing to do pick up and drop off if you do not arrive by car. Too many highlights to list, but the property also has picturesque views of montserrat, horses, a pool, and trails around property for hiking and exploring.
Second time in the masia casa joana. Amazing experience. We only stayed one night because the other day it was already booked 🙁
We love the area around the masia, all nature , great fresh mountain air.
The real reason we came back was the food of Marc.
He once again made us a 5 course vegan menu absolutely delicious !
We will come back for sure this year .
- Mark is an excellent chef and the dinner and breakfast were excellent.
Hostal Las Torres
Hostal Las Torres has a quiet location in Sant Esteve Sesrovires, just over 1.2 mi from Matorell. This rustic property offers comfortable accommodations, a restaurant and free Wi-Fi access throughout.Las Torres’ restaurant serves a variety of traditional Catalan dishes and Mediterranean cuisine. The hotel café is open from 06.00.The guest house offers simple rooms with air conditioning and a TV. Each has a private bathroom.The Hostal is ideally located for a range of outdoor activities, such as hiking and cycling.Montserrat Monastery is located just 30 minutes’ drive away. Barcelona is approximately 12 mi from the guest house.
- All facilities at this hotel, nice restaurant that we had an evening meal and breakfast, not a lot around so useful for us. Room was clean and view of Montserrat was spectacular. Bed comfortable and not far from the motorway.
- We heve used the hotel more often during our travels to the south of Spain. good location for travelers, not too far from the highway and a nice, large parking.
- Nice breakfast and coffee comfortable room nice environment
Beim Frühstück hab ich bekommen was ich wollte und es war sehr gut.
Das Zimmer war bei Ankunft kalt beheizt wird es nur über der Klimaanlage und das Zimmer ist immer fußkalt das Bad hatt gar keine Heizung
Straffe Matratze hab super geschlafen
- Puiki vieta pernakvoti ir keliauti toliau. Kambariukai maži, bet švarus, patogios lovos, balti rankšluoščiai.
Set in Manresa’s old town, Hostal Manila offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a restaurant. It is within 350 feet of the town hall and La Seu i La Cova Basilica.Each simply decorated room at Hostal Manila has heating, a TV and a private bathroom.You can reach the center of Manresa in just 5 minutes by foot and the town’s railway station is just over 0.6 mi away.The famous Montserrat Monastery is just 15 minutes’ drive away. Barcelona is approximately 34 mi from the guest house.
El personal fue muy amable. La cama era muy cómoda, el colchón y la almohada.
La limpieza era excelente.
- El colchon una maravilla y la temperatura de la calefacción perfecta
El tracte personal dels anfitrions.
L’habitació reformada i àmplia.
Llit molt còmode amb endolls a la tauleta.
Hotel situat a dos minuts a peu del centre.
Accepten gossos sense càrrec addicional.
- La hospitalidad recibida. Íbamos con una perrita y nos permitió entrar con ella a la habitación, fue un plus para nosotros. Las habitaciones están remodeladas, así que están muy bien. Un lugar estupendo para conocer Manresa.
- Muy buena atencion y personal dispuesto a recomendar lugares de ocio y comida.
- El personal fue muy amable. La cama era muy cómoda, el colchón y la almohada.
Hostal La Masia
Hostal La Masia is set 500 feet from the Santa Maria de la Seu Basilica. It offers comfortable rooms with a private bathroom, free Wi-Fi and in some cases, a balcony with city views.Rooms at Hostal La Masia feature bright, functional décor with floral pictures. All have a night table, TV and room service is available. Rooms with balconies overlook the old theater.The property has a restaurant and a bar where you can enjoy a snack and read the newspapers.La Masia is well located for exploring the city or going hiking. Montserrat Monastery is 15 minutes’ drive away and the Sant Llorenç del Munt i l’Obac Nature Reserve is 21 mi away.An airport shuttle is available for a fee. Manresa-Viladordis FGC Train Station, with trains to Plaza España in Barcelona, is 10 minutes’ walk away.
- The bar down stairs that was very friendly, The room was cheap and cheerful, value for money.
- You get what you pay for. Room is very basic but clean. Bathroom very small, tired but functional. Staff very nice and pleasant.
- Great location inside the historical part of the city, however close to the modern center too. Very kind personnel. Even if minimalist everything you need was available. Even a small balcony in the place. Good wireless. Good price – quality report. It remind me the bohemians times of my life.
- The room was simple but well laid out and thoughtfully done.
- Easy to get in touch with the host, find a parking spot (short/longer term), flexible arrival times, friendly welcoming host, english spoken and easy to locate and just 40′ from Barcelona!
Top Guest Houses In El Bruc Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in El Bruc Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in El Bruc Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in El Bruc Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!