10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In El Arrabal Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
El Arrabal Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in El Arrabal Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Arrabal Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Arrabal Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in El Arrabal Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in El Arrabal Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In El Arrabal Catalonia:
Hostal Conde Güell
One of our best sellers in Barcelona! Hostal Conde Güell is located next to Barcelona’s famous Camp Nou Football Stadium. It offers basic rooms with a sink and free WiFi. All rooms have shared bathroom facilities.Rooms at the Conde Güell come with a fan and heating. They include a TV, and guests can use the communal microwave. All rooms and apartments include air conditioning.The 24-hour reception allows guests flexibility during their stay. The tour desk can offer information on the surrounding area.Collblanc Metro Station is 650 feet away and guests can reach the city center in 3 stops. There are many bars, restaurants and shops on Diagonal Avenue, a 15-minute walk from the guest house. Airport shuttle service is available on request.
Les Corts is a great choice for travelers interested in city walks, city trips and monuments.
- The staff gave our daughter a milk bottle for free. They didnt charge us for the printouts of the boarding passes of the return flight
- Very clean and new…personal is really good and friendly
- So much better than on photos, everything was clean. Beds are very comfy
- Friendly staff, free cakes and tea and coffee at the kettle station, lots of bathrooms all close to room, comfy beds, really clean, easy access to airport and city centre. Direct metro lines from Collblanc Station just a couple minutes walk away to the airport (9) and city centre, including casa Milà, casa Batlló and LA Sagrada Familia (5). Perfect for those going to see FC Barcelona as it is just a few minutes walk away. We stayed with our 4 year old and all of us were happy.
- The room is clean and also the bathroom is clean. The location is great near collblanc station
BCN Urban Hotels Bonavista
BCN Urban Hotels Bonavista is a hostel located in Barcelona’s lively Gràcia district, 650 feet from Diagonal Metro Station. It offers comfortable accommodations with free WiFi access and satellite TV.The comfortable bedrooms are all equipped with extra-long beds, telephone and satellite TV. There is also a communal lounge and terrace.Attractions including Parc Güell and the Ramblas are both just 3 Metro stops away. Gaudí’s Casa Batlló and Casa Milà can be reached in 15 minutes, by foot.The hostel is within walking distance of many of Gràcia’s pretty squares, which feature a range of cafés, bars and restaurants. Plaza del Sol is just 1,300 feet away.
Gràcia is a great choice for travelers interested in monuments, city walks and architecture.
- Tiny hotel, more like a hostel. Good location though. Lots of bars and restaurants nearby. Sagrada Familia in 15 min walk.
- The staff was very helpful! The room was small but clean.
- Liked the location, proximity to public transportation, restaurants and bars. It was alsi a short metro ride to Plaça Catalunya, from where lots of tours start
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room cleaned everyday, wifi works perfectly. Very close to almost everywhere. metro and bus stops are five minutes by walking and taking a taxi from center costs really cheap if you are tired to walk. Definetly recommended !
- Great location, close to touristic points. Clean rooms, sufficient facilities and size rooms. Polite and helpful staff. I liked this place and I think it’s real Price Performance hotel.
Set on Plaza de Sants, Hostal R. Sans is a 5-minute walk from Sants Railway Station and just over 0.6 mi from Plaza de Espanya. It offers rooms with TVs, and a 24-hour reception.Each simply decorated room at Hostal R. Sans has air conditioning and heating.Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas, where there are vending machines. Restaurants, bars and cafés can be found in the surrounding Sants district.Las Ramblas and Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter can be reached in just 10 minutes by Metro. The nearest beaches are a 30-minute bus journey away.
Sants-Montjuïc is a great choice for travelers interested in monuments, sightseeing and city trips.
- Nice location: close to Sants Estacio (central railway station) as well as metro and bus routes. Comfortable bed. Daily cleaning. High-quality Wi-Fi (important for business travel). Friendly staff. Nice view from the room (after I changed the room – see details in disadvantages).
- Comfortable room in a Quiet area with metro and train station nearby .
- The view from the room was good. The room was cleaned everyday in time and the bathroom was clean.
- It’s nearby Creu coberta (market), sans station, and just a couple of steps towards the station.
- Close to the Barcelona Sants train station. Easy walk from the station. Very spacious room.
Hostal Lami offers good-value accommodations with free Wi-Fi access and satellite TV. It is in the center of Esplugues de Llobregat, with good access to Barcelona El Prat Airport.The hotel is just 20 minutes by bus from Plaça Espanya and the Montjuïc Feria. It is well-connected to the center of the city by bus and tram.Rooms at Hostal Lami are simple and comfortable. They all have air conditioning and a private bathroom.The hotel has a 24-hour front desk. It offers laundry, dry cleaning and fax services, for an additional fee. There are also vending machines.
- They billed my credit card for more than what I booked it for.
- loved the windows. comfortable and clean. clean bathrooms.
- Room was very cozy and comfortable. The location was very convenient with many shops and stalls around.
- Comfortable with easy access to public transport and parking.
- Easy check in, clean nice room – really great to have breakfast on site – the breakfast was really good value for money – and left a good taste in our mouths.
Hostal Aslyp 114
Located in the L’Eixample neighborhood of Barcelona, Hostal Aslyp 114 offers free WiFi and features a shared lounge with flat-screen TV and satellite channels. Plaza Catalunya is 1.7 mi away.Fitted with tile flooring, the guest house has air-conditioning and heating. The rooms feature simple décor, wardrobe and city view. The private bathroom has a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.The property offers a breakfast buffet and free coffee throughout the day. Vending machines are available.Restaurants, shops and bars are within 800 feet away. Gaudí’s famous Sagrada Familia Cathedral is 2.2 mi from Hostal Aslyp 114. Sants Metro and Train Station is a 15-minute walk away.Barcelona Airport is a 20 minute-drive away. Hostal Aslyp 114 offers shuttle service for a surcharge.
Eixample is a great choice for travelers interested in architecture, food and culture.
- We loved this place. At first I was concerned that it was a little way from the city centre, but the publuc transport links were so good that it wasn’t a problem in the end – there us a bus stop right outside and a metro station at the end of the road, and if you fancy a stroll Las Ramblas is around 30 minutes walk away and montjuic is about 20 minutes in the other direction. The owner, Anna, was so incredibly friendly and helpful, and gave us some tips on what to see and how to get around. She also went out of her way to organise some dairy free milk and yoghurts for me for breakfast. The room was very pleasant and clean with a good shower and plenty of storage for our things. Breakfast was delicious and the 24 hour hot drinks machine was a great service for a couple of tea loving Brits who often arrived back late after an evening of tapas and cava! Really nice place.
- Friendly staff, helpful with information. Large room. Bus handy.
- Very helpful and kind staff with several suggestions for first time Barcelona travelers. We also got a small present from them considering the special occasion we had. Location is good and easy to get to the famous points of the city by public transport. Tidy rooms, good breakfast.
- Very nice staff, nice breakfast with cold cuts, huge windows for natural lighting. Close to bus (41 and 59) stops. Nice restaurant near by (Come Come).
Truly I love staying at Hostel Aslyp. Staff were so kind and helpful. Room was very clean and beds were very comfortable.
Value for money and safe place. I felt staying with family.
One of our top picks in Barcelona.Within walking distance from Las Ramblas, Plaza de Catalunya and Passeig de Gràcia, Cien is set in a 19th-century building. It offers air-conditioned rooms and free Wi-Fi.Cien’s 7 rooms feature warm, minimalist décor, heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower.There is a terrace where guests can have breakfast. Coffee and snacks are provided in the lounge area throughout the day.The property is less than 5 minutes’ walk from Universitat, Catalunya or Passeig de Gràcia Metro stations. Centrally located, Cien is close to Barcelona’s main shopping area. Numerous bars and restaurants serving national and international food can be found nearby.You can catch buses to Barcelona Airport from Plaza Catalunya, while trains to the airport and coastal town of Sitges leave from Passeig de Gracia Train Station, 800 feet away.
Eixample is a great choice for travelers interested in architecture, food and culture.
- I liked the size of the hotel, it was boutique and had a nice comfortable feel. The staff seemed really nice and friendly and helpful
- Really cool little hostel! Property photos are legit. Our room was very spacious and had great lighting. The hostel was located very close to public transportation and in a busy street for cabs – hailing a cab was super easy and fast.
- the property was exactly what we were looking for – intimate, clean, and perfectly located to walk to everything. We loved the breakfast in the morning and the snacks available 24 hours. The bathroom was great! Big wall-less shower!
- Good location. Perfect for couple of nights and solo travelers.
- Loubna and Alturo were absolutely amazing and kind, with excellent service. Everything was perfect. The location is awesome, in the heart of all kinds of fantastic Barcelona spots. Will stay again when we come back!
Hostel Friends Barcelona
Hostel Friends Barcelona is located on the well-known Gran Vía Avenue in Barcelona, 1,650 feet from Plaza Espanya Square. Free WiFi access is available and 24-hour reception is featured.This guest house offers free services like luggage storage, safe box and daily newspapers.Rooms at Friends Barcelona have heating, a fan and a small fridge, as well as a hairdryer. Some rooms have a private bathroom, a balcony and a flat-screen TV, while others have a shared bathroom and a TV. Bed linen and towels are included.The area has very good public transport links. Rocafort metro station is only a minute on foot. Sagrada Familia Temple is 20 minutes by metro.
Eixample is a great choice for travelers interested in architecture, food and culture.
There were two bathrooms in the hostel. Both of them were clean, both had a good shower.
The stuff was very friendly and often helped us to find a good place to eat, and with other our requests.
The was even a small fridge in our room
- All the staff was nice except the man at reception I explained the pump problem to. He said he was “dealing with the problem” but was going to take long and he could do nothing not give me another room, nor offer any kind of compensation… Paying almost 100€ a night and not being able to sleep because a problem in the installations is, for me, completely unacceptable.
- The bed and pillows are soft making it a confortable sleep for us..there was one staff who was at the hostel door waiting for us when we buzzed from the main gate, the rest are simply focused on their computer..
The staff was extremely kind all the times.
Convenient location to the metro. Cheap pricing. Towels included. Recently quiet on the front street for the location.
What a great place. the bus from the airport literally drops you off right out front.
the hostel is right next to a subway stop, 24 open store and a few decent bars plus its walking distance from city center. There is simply not much to not like. Clean bathrooms. Fans in the room if you need them during hot times.
staff speaks decent english and will help out if you need it.
- There were two bathrooms in the hostel. Both of them were clean, both had a good shower.
One of our top picks in Barcelona.On Barcelona’s famous Las Ramblas, the Hostal Benidorm provides free Wi-Fi, a 24-hour front desk and air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV. The Liceu Metro Station is just 650 feet away.Each room at the Benidorm Hostal features simple décor and tile floors. All rooms have central heating and a private bathroom.Drinks and snacks are available from vending machines in the Benidorm’s lobby area. The staff at the front desk can provide information about the city and arrange car or bike rental.The Hostal Benidorm is located just outside the historic Gothic Quarter. Gaudi’s Palau Güell is 350 feet away, and the Boqueria Market is within a quarter mile. Barceloneta Beach can be reached in a 25-minute walk or a 10-minute bus ride.
Ciutat Vella is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, food and culture.
- Staff really helpful. Own bathroom. Central location – brilliant for exploring Barcelona.
- It is very close to beach and old places in Barcelona.
- Friendly staff. Fantastic location. Nice room. Huge tv and the bathroom was amazing.There was a street beside the hotel which was a haven for vegans and vegetarians. Close to loads of shops, bars and restaurants. It is a funky hotel which may not be to everyone’s taste but we both loved it.
A perfect one day stop in Barcelona. Great location, clean with chic decor making it a modern hotel.
Close to public transport and within walking distance of many of the attractions.
- Great location!! The building entrance is sketchy at first, but when you go up on the elevator, the hostal lobby is pretty nice! The staff is really nice and help you with whatever need you have. There were four of us in the room, and it had enough space. Our room had a great view of Las Ramblas street and the room had power outlet that worked with american charges, no need for adapter which was a plus !! Would definetely recommend !!
Camp Nou Home
Camp Nou Home offers accommodations next to Camp Nou Football Stadium. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.The elegant rooms at this guest house are fitted with TV. Each room comes with with a shared bathroom with hairdryer. Guests have access to a shared lounge and can make use of a shared kitchen completed with a microwave. Free tea and coffee are provided.Collblanc metro station and Line L9 are 8 minute’s walk from the property.Plaza Europa is 0.6 mi from Camp Nou Home, while Gran Vía 2 Shopping Center is 0.9 mi from the property. Palau Sant Jordi is 1.2 mi away from the hotel. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 5.6 mi from the property.
- was really close to Camp Nou and stores are really close to the stay price of stay was good for the value you were getting WiFi was okay not to shabby
- All the facilities were up to the mark as per the information provided on the site. The stay in the Camp Nou was a good experience. It was quite a clean place including all, room kitchen area dining hall, bathrooms terrace. The staff was polite and supportive. Easy access to the city transportation. Collblanc and Torossa, both the stations are at 7 to 10 minutes walking distance. The nearest attraction to visit is Camp Nou football stadium. local food shops are available till the midnight.
- You get what you paid for, pictures not correct. Shower sucks! No pressure in one bathroom, you have to share! Good location to Camp Nou other then that nothing great about this place
Basic and clean
If rented at low price ok 40 euro or so
- The rooms are big enough.The dining area is too good.The location is near by public transportation.
APARTAMENTO HOSPITALET is located in Hospitalet de Llobregat. The property is around 1.8 miles from Plaza Europa and 0.6 miles from Teatre Joventut. Gran Vía 2 Shopping Centre is 1.7 miles from the property.The nearest airport is Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 8 miles from the guesthouse.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In El Arrabal Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in El Arrabal Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in El Arrabal Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in El Arrabal Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!