10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Eguía Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Eguía Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Eguía Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Eguía Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Eguía Basque Country. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Eguía Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Eguía Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Eguía Basque Country:
Talo Urban Rooms
One of our best sellers in San Sebastián! Set 1 mi from Playa de La Concha in San Sebastián, Talo Urban Rooms features free WiFi access. Private parking is available for an additional charge. Anoeta Stadium is 0.9 mi away.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountain or city at the office common area. There is a common terrace for guest. Rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Other facilities at the property include a self check-in desk.Kursaal is 1.1 mi from TALO Urban Rooms, while Aiete Park is 1,950 feet from the property. San Sebastian Town Hall is 1.2 mi from Talo Urban Rooms. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 9.9 mi from the property.
- Very clean. Near restaurants. Functional. Accepted pets. Offered parking
- Convenient automatic check-in. Very clear instructions – easy to follow. Safe parking in the garage. Small room with comfortable beds and good ventilation. Cool concept. The terrace was very nice.
Clean and comfortable room
Easy check in and out process
- This is a fully automated hotel. The instructions were very simple to follow. The minimalist/ modern style rooms were extremely cozy and well planned. I would definitely stay here again.
- Very clean and comfortable, great terace, great host
Pensión Amara is offering accommodations in San Sebastián. The property is located a 19-minute walk from La Concha promenade, 1.2 mi from Victoria Eugenia Theater and 1.3 mi from Old Town. Free WiFi is available.All rooms in Pensión Amara are equipped with a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and a fridge. Guests have access to a shared coffee machine, kettle and microwave.Calle Mayor is 1.3 mi from Pensión Amara. San Sebastián Airport is 9.9 mi from the property.
- The place was clean. I booked a room with own bathroom and I didn’t experience the noise problems that other reviewers complained about. Quiet and clean would be how I describe the guestroom.
- We liked the toiletries. The beds were comfortable.
- Breakfast voucher for downstairs bar is excellent (Pincho de Tortilla)
Location with parking for my car very clse.
Relatio price-quality was good.
- Spotlessly clean and comfortable. Good neighbourhood, close to the centre (20mins walking/10 mins by bus) but quiet. I had a shared bathroom I didn’t have to share with anyone, perfect!
Set in San Sebastián, Pension Yoldi offers a shared lounge. The property is around less than 0.6 mi from La Concha promenade and a 17-minute walk from Victoria Eugenia Theater. The property is close to popular attractions like Old Town, Kursaal Congress Center and Auditorium and Calle Mayor.The units at the guest house are equipped with a seating area and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Calle Mayor is 1.7 mi from Pension Yoldi. San Sebastián Airport is 13 mi from the property.
- Great please, center, super clean but most of all was the excellence services received by the owner. Endika the owner is always looking for the best experience for his guests, focus on the details and always giving the extra mile. I definitely recommend this place and if I go back to San Sebastián I will stay there again.
- The host is a very nice man. He took his time explaining the layout of the town and where to go and eat.
- Mike and his father are very nice and gracious. It was a perfect location great price and super clean. Very nice little breakfast setup with fruit tea coffee Etc. He even let us store our bags there as our train wasn’t until 7:30 p.m. even though check out was at 12.
- Pension Yoldi is a new hospitality business & I was fortunate to have a brand new bed to sleep on. There are only three rooms so everyone gets strong wifi. Each room has a balcony.
- The owner was excellent. Not only did he make us feel at home, he provided us with great recommendations for seeing the city and surrounding areas. Also, the location was good. Close to the old town, but without the crowds. I highly recommend it!
Set in Astigarraga, 3.7 mi outside San Sebastián, Pensión Astigarraga offers smart rooms and apartments with views of the surrounding mountains. It features free wired internet access and a café-bar.Pensión Astigarraga is a restored warehouse with a modern décor inspired by New York lofts. It has a stylish lobby with blue lighting and glass panels. All air-conditioned rooms and apartments have simple, modern décor with a wide picture window overlooking the surrounding countryside.There is a pillow menu, flat-screen cable TV, a desk, safe and a private bathroom with toiletries. Apartments include a living room and a kitchenette with a fridge, microwave, toaster and a coffee maker.You can enjoy breakfast in the café or in your room. The property also features a communal lounge and a laundry service. Free parking is available on site and motorbikes can be stored inside.Regular busses to San Sebastián stop just 350 feet away. Irún and the French border are approximately 12 mi away.
As we came we were in shock! From outside the hotel looks like… hmmm…. big warehouse 🙂
On the front of this warehouse is a big freight lift, so it was the shock number two.
It was everything perfect! New, comfortable room, clean, speedy WiFi. It was of course much of place on the parking in front of hotel. We had the possibility to use a fitness gym too for free.
So, when you come to San Sebastian by car it’s a good place to spend the nights.
- Friendly staff; great price; easy bus route into center of San Sebastián.
- I loved the modern style of the hotel, the staff is very very friendly!, they made us felt like home. The place is very close to the bus stop, a supermarket, and a great area for eating close to a beautiful park.
- The room was extremely clean and so was the bathroom. The amenities were excellent.
- It was clean and bathroom was a good size. The owner was great and helpful. Bus line into San Sebastian was close and it is near multiple cider houses. I like that he renovated an old industrial building into a pension.
- As we came we were in shock! From outside the hotel looks like… hmmm…. big warehouse 🙂
One of our best sellers in San Sebastián! Featuring a 24-hour reception, Pension Aida is located 5 minutes’ walk from the beach in San Sebastián. It offers rooms with balconies and free WiFi, as well as serving a continental breakfast.Each simply decorated room has heating and a private bathroom. All rooms have a flat-screen TV and a desk.Pension Aida is within 650 feet of a range of cafes, restaurants and San Sebastián’s famous cider bars.Buses to San Sebastián Railway Station stop 5 minutes’ walk from the Aida. The city’s airport is 12 mi away.
Gros is a great choice for travelers interested in food, bars and gourmet food.
- Very clean. Comfortable bed. A bit noisy, but convenient location
- Great property and the owners very friendly, very clean.
- Spacious corner room was modern with nice kitchenette and eating area.
- Very quiet, well appointed room in a very convenient area. Owners were so helpful.
- Good location close to historical city center. Clean, well maintained room.
Guest House Ibaia Et Arramak
Located in San Sebastián, one mile from La Concha Promenade, Guest House Ibaia Et Arramak has a number of amenities, including a garden, a terrace and free WiFi. The property is around 1.2 miles from Victoria Eugenia Theater and 1.3 miles from Old Town. The property is 1.3 miles from Kursaal Congress Centre and Auditorium and 1.5 miles from Calle Mayor.At the guesthouse, each room includes a desk. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, while some have a lake view. At Guest House Ibaia Et Arramak every room is equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV.Monte Igueldo is 2.1 miles from the accommodation, while Monte Igueldo Funicular is 2.1 miles from the property. San Sebastián Airport is 13 miles away.
- Conveniently located hotel, well designed and clean rooms, comfortable bed.
- Kind staff. The hotel room was clean and comfortable. It was decorated tastefully and had atmosphere. We had a very nice stay here!
- Great location in the heart of the Belle Epoque district, backing onto the promenade along the river. Also five minutes walk to the main bus station. Nice to have a room looking onto a small courtyard garden. Modern communal kitchen if you need a fridge or a kettle for making a morning cuppa.
- Location, excellent bed (very firm) we slept very well…. quiet district. Spacious room.
- Excellent location. Staff are friendly and very helpful. The room is very small but you have access to the shared kitchen, lounge room and a beautiful garden.
Pensión Ab Domini
This guest house is in the historic center of San Sebastian, a short walk from the beach and the Kursaal Congress Center. Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms.The Pensión Ab Domini is opposite the San Telmo Museum and by the La Bretxa Leisure Center. Here there are cinemas, shops, restaurants and bars.All rooms at the Ab Domini have a balcony. There is free Wi-Fi and wired internet. There is also a TV and a mini-bar.All public areas and rooms are nonsmoking. Rooms for disabled guests are available.
- Ab Domini went above and beyond budget accommodation. Many amenities, helpful staff and great details. Highly recommended.
- The location was perfect. Beatrice was very helpful. They provided alot of little “extras” like bottled water, juice, wine, coffee, earplugs, safe, toiletries.
- We had room #3 – Best room in the hotel I believe. It had a perfect view from the room , the bathroom and a little sitting area with table and chairs. The fridge had water and drinks for us to use free of charge.
- Excellent location and very friendly staff. Nice balcony and spacious shared bathrooms.
Hotel manager warm and welcoming. Rooms were fully loaded with everything you need and beach towels were provided when they learned we were going they provided!
Give a call on your arrival time. They will be waiting for you. Bathrooms are shared we had two rooms so pretty much had our own! They were cleaned as soon as used it seemed. Balcony for viewing. Daily life happening in Old Town all around us! Thrilling and wonderful!
Pension Del Mar
One of our best sellers in San Sebastián! Located in San Sebastián, within less than 0.6 miles of Old Town and a 13-minute walk of Victoria Eugenia Theater, Pension Del Mar has accommodations with free WiFi. Popular points of interest nearby include Calle Mayor and Kursaal Congress Centre and Auditorium. The property provides a shared kitchen and a tour desk for guests.At the guesthouse, rooms are equipped with a closet. The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, and certain rooms have a city view.La Concha Promenade is 1.1 miles from Pension Del Mar, while Santa Clara Island is 1.4 miles from the property. San Sebastián Airport is 12 miles away.
Gros is a great choice for travelers interested in food, bars and gourmet food.
- The check in process was fast and everything went well. The location is very good, close to great places to eat out and 15 min walk from downtown. There is no parking on the premises but they will sell you a ticket for a parking lot 5 min walk from the hotel.
- Beds were comfortable and the staff was great. Easy check in and out
- We really enjoyed our short stay at Pension Del Mar. Location was perfect for exploring the city and the room as spotless, comfortable and quiet. We were met upon check-in with some great advice for things to do and restaurants to visit. We would definitely stay there again!
- Very clean comfortable and modern. Spacious. Like the kitchenette.
- Great staff and very good accommodations for the price. Loved the Nespresso machine for our use!
Just 150 feet from Playa de la Concha beach, Hostal Alemana offers air-conditioned rooms and free Wi-Fi. Numerous traditional pintxos bars can be found in the old town, 5 minutes’ walk away.Modern décor rooms at this guest house come with flat-screen TV, mini-bar and a private bathroom with hairdryer.San Sebastian Train Station is 10 minutes’ walk away while Kursaal Congress Center is 0.9 mi from the guest house.You can also walk to Monte Igueldo Mount or visit the Peine del Viento sculptures.
Clean , good location close to beach
Nice staff overall nice property
- Great location near the beach and promenade, very goid breakfast including fresh squeezed OJ, and nice room
- The location of Hostal Alemana is great — a short walk to the beach and old town. The front desk staff was very friendly. There is no onsite parking, but we were able to park in a loading zone to get our bags out of the car, and the parking garage was nearby.
- Great location, terrace with views of the beach and water
- Staff, location and size of room were all very appealing.
- Clean , good location close to beach
Located just 650 feet from the Kursaal Convention Center, Pensión C7 offers stylish rooms with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a hydromassage shower. Zurriola Beach is a 5-minute walk away.Decorated in elegant blue and white, each bright room includes heating, a mini-bar and a safe. The modern bathrooms feature free toiletries and a hairdryer.The C7 is only 1,650 feet from San Sebastián-Donostia Train Station, while the historic city center is 2,650 feet away. Many popular restaurants and tapas bars can be found within a 10-minute walk.
Gros is a great choice for travelers interested in food, bars and gourmet food.
- Location is excellent. Easy walk to bus terminal, old town and everywhere. Area’s very safe, there are a lot of nice restaurants, bars and breakfast places nearby in the area.
Good location, close to one of the beaches and only a short walk to the centre.
Room was as expected.
- Better than most two stars. But how I hate the new tube pillows that have popped up in Spain. The width of the bed is one single five foot pillow. Nice host. Bed was not a board like mist 1 stars.
- Accommodation is 500 meters from the bus station. Very close to the old town. Also very close to the beach. There are plenty of restaurants nearby. Room and bathroom are modern. Our host Marga is very nice, kind and helpful. She gave us the map of the city and pointed it to the most important sights.
- Marga was extremely friendly and helpful. She even stayed late to welcome us. Comfortable and personal plus a super location away from the tourists yet close to the beach!
Top Guest Houses In Eguía Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Eguía Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Eguía Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Eguía Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!