10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Egea Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Egea Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Egea Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Egea Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Egea Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Egea Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Egea Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Egea Aragon:
Antigua Casa Catones
This charming, stone-walled country guest house is set in Lascuarre near the River Isábena. It offers heated rooms with free Wi-Fi and a shared lounge with a fireplace.Featuring rustic details such as exposed stone walls and wooden beamed ceilings, each room includes a private bathroom with a bathtub, hairdryer and free toiletries.The house’s lounge has a selection of books and board games. Guests can use the fridge, microwave, and coffee-maker that are in one of the lounges.Turbón hot spring baths are around 30 minutes’ drive from Antigua Casa Catones. Boí Ski Slopes can be reached in an hour’s drive and Cerler Ski Slopes in a 1.5-hour drive.
I enjoyed Everything about my actual stay at the Casa. Some parts of the house, like the stone arches in the lower regions of the house are medieval. La Sra. Elena is a GEM, and first-class in the hospitality department. Her dinners are a treat also, if you appreciate excellent organic home cooking. Heirloom tomatoes from their orchard, with EVOO, olive paste and grated Parmesan….What an app! Free range Chicken Chilandrón with Spanish potatoes or Bacalaó, and a Crema in Hojaladre (puff pastry) with a chocolate drizzle and the final touch… Grosella Roja (fresh red currants) on top. Wine included for €15.
No restaurants around, so save yourself the trouble and tell her to prepare a “cena” for your return in the evening. The included breakfast is typical Spanish and substantial. Even the patio of the little bar in the village is a nice place to hang out and watch the village go by. (The owner/bartender is a visual hoot!)
- Great breakfast. Close to congost de mont-rebri. Friendly host.
The location is almost perfect for hikers or fans of history. It’s close to the Mont Rebei and there’s a lot of history in towns nearby.
Also dinner and breakfast were delicious, the chicken was even from own farm.
- Everything was great. Very friendly and helpful hostess.
- Breakfast was top. The tip to go to Roda de Isábena was fantastic. Many thanks again!
- I enjoyed Everything about my actual stay at the Casa. Some parts of the house, like the stone arches in the lower regions of the house are medieval. La Sra. Elena is a GEM, and first-class in the hospitality department. Her dinners are a treat also, if you appreciate excellent organic home cooking. Heirloom tomatoes from their orchard, with EVOO, olive paste and grated Parmesan….What an app! Free range Chicken Chilandrón with Spanish potatoes or Bacalaó, and a Crema in Hojaladre (puff pastry) with a chocolate drizzle and the final touch… Grosella Roja (fresh red currants) on top. Wine included for €15.
Hostal Solana is a guest house located within the natural setting of Vilas del Turbón, in the Aragonese Pyrenees. It offers rooms with private balcony and beautiful mountain views.Vilas del Turbón is known for its mineral-water baths, which are located 0.6 mi away from Hostal Solana. Staff offers a range of activities like rafting, paragliding or skiing in the nearby resorts.The onsite restaurant serves characteristic dishes made with local produce. There is also a bar-cafeteria and a terrace.Each room has heating, and comes with a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Posets-Maladeta Natural Park is 1 hour drive away.
- La colazione, tipica spagnola, che comprende pane pomodoro e formaggio, bevanda calda/caffè e fette di torta, era buona e abbondante. La cena, da ordinare prima, visto che cucinano in base alla richiesta, era ottima. I prezzi super competitivi.
- El Hostal está dirigido por un matrimonio encantador. Es un lugar de mucha paz y tranquilidad. Se come bien, muy bien. El trato es casí de familia, con el debido respeto a tu intimidad, claro. Se ha modernizado sin perder su espíritu. Los accesos son ahora casi perfectos.
Un hotel petit, perfecte per descansar i molt ben cuidat.
Restaurant a mida del client.
Una parella porta el negoci amb molt d
- la gentillesse des personnes qui nous ont accueillis, les repas délicieux et copieux, le pique-nique gentiment préparé pour nous permettre d’escalader le Turbon…encore merci !
- La naturaleza que rodea al hotel, y si quieres silencio para descansar y estar tranquilo, puede que el sonido de ls grillos te ayude mucho a liberar tu estres. Muy familiar y dueños supermajos, hotel supertranquilo, y muy cerquita el balneario.
Located 0.6 mi from Campo, in the Benasque Valley, Hostal Turbon is 20 minutes’ drive from Cerler Ski Resort. Rooms have free Wi-Fi and a balcony with mountain views.All rooms have heating and a TV. They feature tiled floors and a wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a shower and a bidet.Breakfast is available and the restaurant offers set menu and à la carte options. There is a bar and packed lunches can be requested.Free parking is available and there is a tour desk. The property also organizes rafting and sports activities including picnic.Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park is an hour’s drive away.
- The hostal was recently renovated so everything was clean and nice inside. The check-in and -our functioned flawlessly and the staff was eager to help.
– La cama muy confortable.
– El personal atento para que nuestra estancia fuera lo mejor posible.
- Nos vendieron unos tomates muy ricos de su propio huerto.
- La habitación era amplia, la cama cómoda, las vistas a la montaña y había tranquilidad. Todo bien limpio. El menú que probamos estuvo correcto (13€) y el trato que recibimos fue amable. Creo que la gente que vaya quedará satisfecha
- Un sitio muy tranquilo donde se puede descansar 100% lejos del ruido muy bueno.
Hostal Casa Juan
Offering a picturesque setting, the charming Hostal Casa Juan is set in Castejón de Sos. This rustic-style guest house features 7 rooms, a shared outdoor swimming pool and a sun terrace.All rooms at Casa Juan have balconies offering pleasant views. Rooms come with TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Free Wi-Fi is also available.The surrounding area is ideal for outdoor activities including canyoning, hiking, cycling and paragliding. Hostal Casa Juan is close to Posets Nature Park and only 20 minutes’ drive from Benasque and Campo.
The location. There was a lot space to park the car. The village is really beautiful and there are a lot of restaurant possibilities! And the supermarket is also handy.
The lady cleaned up your room everyday, I liked it a lot!
- From the minute I got there the lady who run it was great, the room spotless, good restaurants and bars local. I will return here.
Las camas son muy cómodas, la habitación muy pequeña, la verdad que no había donde guardar las cosas de las maletas.
El baño limpio, agua caliente sin limites ningunos. Pudimos aparcar fácilmente todos los días en la calle del hostal, esta cerca de los restaurantes y de la salida a la carretera. Se tarda mas o menos 30 min a la estación de esquí en Cerler.
Silencioso por la noche. Todo correcto!
- Amabilidad en el trato, camas cómodas, buena relación calidad precio.
Llit molt gran i confortable
Personal molt agradable
- The location. There was a lot space to park the car. The village is really beautiful and there are a lot of restaurant possibilities! And the supermarket is also handy.
With plenty of rustic charm and a fantastic village setting in Aragonese countryside, this boutique hotel is built in traditional wood and stone.Set in the heart of the Pyrenees on the edge of Castejón de Sos, this hotel has a lovely family-run feel and a beautifully tranquil situation.Castejon de Sos is a village located in the Benasque valley of Huesca and protected from the northern winds, resulting in a milder climate both in winter and in summer. The village has a number of facilities to enjoy including a public swimming pool and a rockodrome.Explore the fabulous landscapes with all sorts of sporting activities including horse-riding, mountaineering, rafting and skiing in the winter months.
- Efficient, no nonsense, great location above Sports bar and restaurant with English speaking bar lady and others
- Great place for paragliding, motorcycling, walking, rafting and lots more.
- El personal es muy amable, muy buena limpieza y una ubicación excelente.
- Excelente , calidad precio. Amabilidad por parte de los dueños, sinceros y atentos.
- El buen trato y atención personal. La tranquilidad en un pueblo de montaña que dispone de muchos servicios.
Located on the main road in El Pont de Suert, this guest house is just 15 mi from Boí Taüll Ski Resort. Aigüestortes National Park is a 20-minute drive away.The family-run Hostal Canigó has bright, heated rooms with private bathrooms and cable TV. Triple rooms have a private balcony. Free Wi-Fi is also available.The Canigó has a breakfast room and a TV lounge. There is free on-site ski storage and parking for bicycles. The guest house’s tour desk provides information about nearby places of interest and the best local restaurants.
A small clean room.
There is a place to parking.
relation quality price is excellent!
personnel, we always to talked to the same woman, was excellent! very friendly.
breakfast is worth it, take it, but you need to announce it one day in advance.
the room was very clean and quiet.
- Very warm and cozy environment. Concha, the receptionist and manager was very dedicated and attentive at all time.
- Our hostess, Concha, was extremely helpful and very nice indeed.
- Great value. The room was particularly fresh, neat and clean. The host was welcoming and very helpful. The sitting room was an extra bonus and made up for the cosy bedroom. It was also very quiet.
- A small clean room.
El Pedrís is a charming, rustic guest house located in El Pont de Suert, 15 mi from Boí Taüll Ski Resort and 20 minutes’ drive from Aigüestortes National Park. It offers free Wi-Fi and 24-hour reception.Featuring wooden floors, the heated rooms come with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom.The Pedrís’ lounge features a bar, stone fireplace and piano. Here you can relax with a drink from the bar or enjoy a homemade breakfast of local ecological produce. Snacks and packed lunches can be prepared upon request.Ski and bicycle storage is offered and a laundry service is available. Some of the Vall de Boí’s famous Romanesque churches are a 10-minute drive away. The surrounding area is popular for mountain biking and rafting.The property offers easy access to the Vall de Boí, Val d’Aran, Vall de Benasc and Vall de Barrabés valleys. Shops, a pool and restaurants can be found in Pont de Suert.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Casa Lacreu
Set in a mountain-style stone house with stunning views of the Pyrennes, Casa Lacreu offers simple accommodations in the charming town of Sahún. It offers a restaurant and free Wi-Fi.The simple rooms at Hostal Casa Lacreu come with heating and cable TV. The private bathroom is equipped with toiletries and a hairdryer.Featuring authentic stone archways, the guest house has a communal TV lounge. During summer, guests can also relax on the terrace in the gardens.Casa Lacreu is 10 minutes’ drive from the Cerler Ski Resort and 5 minutes from Benasque by car. The tour desk can provide information on the surrounding area and popular activities or excursions.
Everything! The location the host and the scenery.
We enjoyed our stay very much.
Algunas habitaciones eran especialmente amplias y la facilidad y amabilidad en todo momento del personal.
La explanada a 5 minutos caminando para dejar el coche, mucho espacio y sin problemas de acceso.
- La atención, la habitación, el baño completo. Todo limpio. El desayuno espléndido.
- La cama comodisima, el extra de la tv genial y sobre todo la bañera del baño que estuvo muy muy bien!! Nos encanto, sin duda alguna, volveremos, y las vistas de las montañas nevadas nos enamoraron!! Y el personal muy amable y cercano.
- La tranquilidad, el silencio y las vistas al valle
- Everything! The location the host and the scenery.
Hostal Maurin is located in Vilaller. The property has ski storage space, as well as a terrace and a bar. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, rooms come with a desk. All rooms include a private bathroom with a bath, while some have mountain views. All rooms include a closet.Guests at Hostal Maurin will be able to enjoy activities in and around Vilaller, like skiing.Baqueira-Beret is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Vielha is 19 miles away.
- Very inexpensive, very clean and simple but nice room. Friendly staff. Restaurant with simple, good food – very inexpensive. Sunny balcony.
- Incredible value for money, clearly influenced by proximity to major traffic link between France and Spain.
- Very friendly staff. Rooms are big and clean. Abundant breakfast. I had a 3-course menu dinner in its restaurant, good price and really tasty.
- Very clean and comfortable. Staff very friendly and helpful. Food great and extremely reasonably priced.
- El trato esquisito del dueño. Nos esperó hasta las 00.30h por el temporal de nieve que nos sorprendió en ruta. Nos recibió con una sonrisa y bocadillos y zumos para el día siguiente que salíamos temprano fuera del horario habitual de desayunos. Muchas gracias José A. 😊
Hostal Casa Rosita
Offering views of Linsoles Reservoir, Hostal Casa Rosita is located in Eriste, in Benasque’s Valley. This charming guest house features a restaurant serving homemade food.All heated rooms offer rustic décor, flat-screen TV, free WiFi and private bathroom. Bed linen and towels are included and some of the rooms also have a terrace.The guest house is located at the entrance of Posets-Maladeta Nature Reserve. Aramón Cerler or Llanos del Hospital Ski Resorts are within driving distance of the property.Outdoor activities including hiking, cycling and fishing can be practiced nearby.
- Super nice family that owns the place. Very accommodating. Great fresh made bread and pastries!
- Excellent host and staff with quality restaurant. Mountain trails and beautiful river and scenery within walking distance. Stayed several days.
- Very nice hosts, speaks basic English, Great restaurant.
- Overall their food. The staff are also excellent, kind and professional. Finally the position in central valley.
- The bed was surprisingly super firm and comfy. The staff was extremely welcoming and hospitable. Breakfast was from 8-10 but they prepared it early for us at 6 am because we got an early start to climb a peak. Gorgeous views of the lake.
Top Guest Houses In Egea Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Egea Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Egea Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Egea Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!