10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ecay Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Ecay Navarre is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ecay Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ecay Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ecay Navarre. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ecay Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ecay Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Ecay Navarre:
Located in the small town of Aioz, on the banks of Irati River, Beti-jai offers rooms with air conditioning, heating, and free Wi-Fi. Pamplona is a 30-minute drive away.Fitted with wooden flooring, the rooms feature elegant décor and include a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower.The property has a bar and a restaurant with an elegant dining room. There is also a children’s play area with a bouncy castle. Baby-sitting services are available for a surcharge.The surrounding area is popular for hiking and horse riding. You can also visit the wine cellars of Lumbier, a 25-minute drive away.
Very helpful staff, they allowed me to park my motorcycle indoors!!
good food, room comfy.
- Friendly staff and they let me park my motorbike downstairs.
- La habitación, la gastronomía y que aceptaran a mi perro, ya que no es fácil encontrar alojamientos de estas características en la zona. Pero sin duda lo más apreciable es la amabilidad y eficacia de su personal; especialmente de parte de Pablo, que nos hizo sentirnos como en casa.
- La estancia fue muy agradable, pero lo mejor Luna, es una máquina!!!! Lleva el restaurante en el que además hay una administración de lotería, las reservas del hostal. Se sabe el nombre de todos los clientes, atiende mesas, desde luego que es una excelente profesional. Nos estuvo recomendando rutas, excursiones, ferias de la zona. Luna GRACIAS por todo y muchas suerte con las toquillas 😉
Las chicas que nos atendieron nos dieron todas las facilidades. El baño de la habitacion era muy grande. No nos encontrábamos bien y nos llevaron la cena a la habitación que esta al lado.
Sin duda un sitio que recomendaría y volvería.
- Very helpful staff, they allowed me to park my motorcycle indoors!!
Posada Sarigarri is set in the natural setting of Aezkoa Valley, within the impressive Navarran Pyrenees and next to the Selva de Irati Nature Reserve. Free parking is available onsite.The Posada features spectacular views of the surrounding countryside and a cozy dining room with fireplace. There is also a lounge with bar and library where board games are available.The restaurant serves traditional homemade dishes. Characteristic products can be purchased.All rooms are uniquely decorated, featuring a plasma-screen TV, DVD player and free Wi-Fi. They also have a private bathroom with bath.Posada Sarigarri is a restored building that used to be the town’s school, in Abaurrepea/Abaurrea Baja. Set 2,851 feet high, the property can only be accessed by the N-140 motorway. Shops and other services can be found in Aribe, 10 minutes’ drive away.
- Delicious regional food. Beautiful setting. Very kind hostess.
- The half board dinner was excellent for €18, but the owners were the best part. We wished we had stayed an extra night.
- Despite arriving at 9pm, we had a lovely evening meal and the lady owner and assistants were extremely helpful and friendly.
What a lovely owner. She made us supper which was excellent and good value for money.
I would definitely recommend
- We loved the location and Nuria is a great hostess
Hostal Rural J.P.
Hostal Rural J.P.is located by the River Aragón in Sangüesa, Navarra, close to the Irati Forest on the Santiago Pilgrim Route. It offers free Wi-Fi access and rooms with a plasma TV.Located opposite the Romanesque church of Santa María, each of the rooms at Hostal Rural J.P. has views of the church or the river.Hostal Rural J.P. is perfectly located for the Castle of Javier and the Leyre Monastery. The historic town of Sos del Rey Católico is just 6.2 mi away, while Pamplona is about 25 minutes’ drive away.The J.P. Hostal is ideally located for outdoor activities and bicycle storage is offered on site. It is surrounded by the Valleys of Roncal and Salázar and Foz de la Lumbier Nature Reserve is a 10-minute drive away.
- El chico de recepción genial, nos ayudó mucho con nuestra ruta.
L’hôtel est bien situé , il n’y a que le pont à traverser pour être au centre de la petite ville et admirer la superbe église ( très beau portail roman ) L’accueil est simple mais convivial .
Il y a au rez de chaussée un petit coin cuisine avec quelques ingrédients pour se préparer une boisson chaude , gratuitement .
- La ubicación está bien y el recepcionista es muy amable. Nos recomendó un sitio para cenar llamado 1920 y la verdad s que nos trataron muy bien y salió muy bien de precio. Ventana con mosquitera
- Appartement bien situé en centre ville et avec un parking public gratuit a proximité.
- Disponen de un lugar cerrado para bicicletas. Habitación y cama cómodas con buenas vistas al pueblo.
Located in the village of Larrasoaña Town Center, Pension Tau offers rooms with mountain views and a shared lounge with a fireplace.Fitted with parquet flooring, each room at Pensión Tau includes free WiFi, heating and a wardrobe. Guests have access to a shared bathroom with a bath, shower and a hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are provided.Pension Tau features a restaurant and a terrace with a garden. This guest house has a washing machine available.Pamplona, where guests will find a variety of restaurants, shops and bars, is 9.9 mi away. Alduide Mountain is 40 minutes away by car. The property offers free private parking.
- Every utility and piece of furniture was meticulously cared for. It felt as though my own mother was caring for me. The dinner was homemade as well as the breakfast. My stay was comfortable and enjoyable.
- The commons area for breakfast and the patio area for wine and tapas in the evening! It made for a great stop to meet and talk with fellow peregrinos on the Camino de Santiago.
- Home cooked dinner was great. Hostess Patricia an excellent cook.
- Loved the view of the river and bridge. We were very pleased.
- Staff was welcoming and helpful- especially the lady of the house/Mom.
Gestión de Alojamientos Rooms
Located in the center of the famous, historical city of Pamplona, this complex is the ideal place to relax and enjoy local festivals and various activities.Gestión de Alojamientos complex enjoys an excellent location only a 10 minute walk from the center of town, where you can visit Pamplona Cathedral and the famous Bull Ring. Visit the Running of the Bulls Festival here in the summer, an incredibly popular festival that lasts a whole week.The complex is surrounded by parks and is across from the University of Navarra; it is therefore an ideal location for visiting students.
- It was perfect for my purposes. I was on a course and travelling alone. I booked a one bedroom and it was perfect for my needs. The rooms were well sized, clean and comfortable. I would recommend staying there to anyone. There is a great coffee shop in the plaza, plenty of places to eat and only a short ride to the center of town.
Our room was TINY. 10 feet X 10 feet. The shower and toilet fitted into 3 X 6.
Maria was wonderful. Our friends who arrived the day we left got an apartment with washer and dryer for the same price we paid.
- The staff was extremely accommodating. We had a situation where we needed to make several local phone calls, and not only did they let us call for free, they translated for us as well. We couldn’t have been more happier, especially with the staff.
- This is in what I consider in a great location. Along avenue Pio, about 22 minutes from city center. Very quiet and comfortable.
- very helpful staff and good location, 20 minute walk to old Pamplona. rooms very comfortable.
Located next to Yamaguchi Park, this property is within 15 minutes’ walk of the center of Pamplona. It offers rooms and apartments tastefully decorated with Mediterranean colors and ethnic furniture.Apartments feature one or two bedrooms, a lounge and well-equipped kitchen. There are also one or two complete bathrooms. Alternatively, choose a room and complement you stay with meals in one of the local Spanish restaurants. Free WiFi is available in public areas and in some rooms.Thanks to the Acella’s position you can easily tour the city on foot. The city’s business parks, the Pablo Saraste Conservatory and the University Hospital are within easy reach of the Acella.Tour the authentic Spanish cafes and shops before admiring the monuments and finding about the fascinating history of Pamplona.
- this was my second year here. It’s a nice clean hostal about half an hour walk from the city center. Quiet neighborhood. Recommended.
Convenient for Camino trail .
Good restaurant around the corner
- The room exceeded my expectations of a hostel it was more like a private secure apartment without a kitchen
- The place was close enough to get at the porpoise of our visit. It’s clean.
- V helpful staff, clean room in a quiet suburb of Pamplona.
Set in the foothills of Navarra Pyrenees, Pensión Amets is a guest house located in Zubiri, by Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. There is a garden with views of the river and a medieval bridge.Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. Guests have access to a communal TV lounge with board games and library. A laundry service is available upon request.Bright rooms at the Amets have wooden floors, heating and rustic décor. Each one has a private bathroom, and bed linen and towels are included. There are various plug sockets throughout the property.Surrounded by picturesque towns, Zubiri is 12 mi from Pamplona and 19 mi from Selva de Irati. Quinto Real Forest is 20 minutes’ drive away. Free public parking is available.
- Rosa and Jose we’re so nice and welcoming. Rosa let us use the washer for free. The clothes line was perfect for drying. Rosa suggested a restaurant up the road, “the hotel”. It was wonderful! Breakfast was adequate for getting out to the Camino.
- Good for private accommodations on the Camino de Santiago!
- Nice room. From my window I could see the river and watched pilgrims coming down the hill. The bathroom was small, but nice for a solo traveler. You can get dinner and breakfast for an extra charge, but this day – dinner wasn’t offered because the owner’s wife was singing in the choir at the church and they were having a special worship service that evening. I opted not to have breakfast the next morning.
- My hosts were very helpful. I enjoyed the family style meal
- Great stop on the Camino. It was right on the trail. Very clean and great dinner and breakfast. Owners were gracious
1.5 miles from Pamplona Catedral, Hostal Pamplona is located in Pamplona and provides rooms with free WiFi. The property is around 1.5 miles from Bull Ring Pamplona, 1.7 miles from Plaza del Castillo and 2.2 miles from Baluarte Congress Centre. Ciudadela Park is 2.2 miles from the guesthouse.At the guesthouse, all rooms include a desk and a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. All rooms include bed linen.Pamplona Town Hall is 2.2 miles from Hostal Pamplona. Pamplona Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Nice hotel that was very clean. Did not see/interact with any staff at all during our stay; there is an automated check in at the front door, and you drop your key when you leave; very efficient process. The room itself was spacious, with a very nice/newly remodeled bathroom, and was comfortable. For the price, everything was quite reasonable.
- A private room for three people with ensuite bath was what we need. Grocery store right around the corner.
- Room was very clean and beds were comfy. Bathroom was HUGE!
- We were walking the Camino do laundry facilities nearby were a welcome bonus. A short walk or taxi ride to the old town is where all the good restaurants and sights can be found.
Large rooms, large bathroom and everything clean.
Definitely car-friendly: free parking in front of the place; and cheap gas station.
The Hostal Navarra is located just 150 feet from Pamplona Bus Station and the Baluarte Congress Center. It offers free Wi-Fi throughout, and access to a computer and printer.Rooms at Hostal Navarra feature a kettle and satellite TV. The private bathroom includes welcome amenities, a hairdryer and a magnifying mirror. All rooms are nonsmoking and air-conditioned.The guest house has a tour desk and is just a 5-minute walk from the famous Estafeta Street. There are 2 public car parks within 150 feet.
- Very comfortable beds and room was very quiet even though room faced a busy street. Shower was hot and the room provided coffee and small refrig. Room was updated and very clean. Micheal (staff) provided good information on connecting to train and local resturants.
- Very helpful person at reception. Clean rooms and hot shower. Excellent AC with ceiling fan. And they had a hair dryer in the room along with a hot pot to make tea or coffee in the morning.
- Close to everything. Easy walk. Could get to Camino easily. Staff was winderful
- Miguel was the perfect host! Our room was super clean! The sheets were white and crisp. There was a small coffee maker in the room. We felt very safe and secure. The hallways were clean and decorated. Marvelous experience.
- The location was excellent in old town and near public transportation.
The country-style Lorentxo guest house is set in the village of Olave, just 6.2 mi from Pamplona. The light, air-conditioned rooms are elegant and have TVs, balcony and free Wi-Fi.The Lorentxo is just 10 minutes’ drive from the Ulzama and Baztan valleys, and 20 minutes’ drive from Bertiz Nature Reserve. The guest house has free on-site parking.The Hostal Lorentxo’s bar is open until late every day, and offers mid-morning snacks and lunches. There is also a large, air-conditioned restaurant offering a set menu or à la carte Navarra dishes.
- straightforward and helpful staff, clean room, good bathroom, linen, heating. what more could one wish for for the price?
- super hostal . ive stayed at this place every trip 5 or 6 times each year for over 15 years the best and only place to stay its like home brilliant staff owners and food. will be back soon.
- The staff were very friendly, and the hotel was quite.
- Nice and clean. Not too far from city centre by bus. Enjoyed the surrounding landscape.
- Good atmosphere friendly staff very good value for money
Top Guest Houses In Ecay Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ecay Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ecay Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ecay Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!