10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Dorna Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Dorna Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Dorna Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dorna Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dorna Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Dorna Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Dorna Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Dorna Galicia:
Peregrino offers accommodations 10 minutes’ walk from Pontevedra city center, on the Portuguese Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route, at Redondela-Pontevedra path.Rooms at Peregrino come with a a private bathroom, flat-screen TV and free WiFi.The property has a restaurant serving breakfast, a daily menu and tapas.Pontevedra Bus Station is 200 feet from Peregrino and Pontevedra Train Station is 350 feet away. Bullring Pontevedra is 0.9 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Peinador Airport, 13 mi from Peregrino.
- Check-in was easy. It’s right on the Camino, so finding it wasn’t a problem. Restaurant on site.
- It is right off the Camino as you enter Pontevedra. The restaurant next to it is good though expensive. It was modern. It had a washer where you could do your wash for 5€ with lines for drying or a dryer for an additional cost.
- I loved the staff, the location on the Camino, and the proximity of an excellent restaurant.
- The room was great. Heaps of room around the beds (we had a quad room) and the bathroom was clean and big.
- Redone clean and great location on the Camino. They are putting in an elevator but it was quiet at night
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Pensión Pura offers accommodations in Cuntis, located 19 mi from Pontevedra.This stone building property features rooms with flat-screen TV, and a shared lounge.The area is known for its thermal spas.Santiago de Compostela is 17 mi from Pensión Pura, while Vigo is 29 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 20 mi from Pensión Pura.
Bardzo sympatyczna obsługa. Czysto, schludnie.
Bardzo klimatyczne miejsce
W centrum, a mimo to spokojnie.
- La verdad solo ivamos a dormir , porque nos pasábamos el día en la calle paseando ,pero muy bien
- La ubicación, está en el centro del pueblo, zona muy bonita. Personal muy amable.
- La limpieza de la habitación y la simpatía del personal
- Lo mejor fue la atención de Mariluz. La ubicación era perfecta, estaba todo muy limpio y la cama era comoda
- Bardzo sympatyczna obsługa. Czysto, schludnie.
O Paxareco De Ay
Featuring a shared swimming pool, O Paxareco De Aye is located within the Salnés Valley, 9.3 mi from Pontevedra. The guest house offers free Wi-Fi and a sun terrace with mountain views.Featuring rustic style, with exposed-stone walls, the property offers heated room with a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower or bathtub.Breakfast can be enjoyed in the dining room. There is also a shared lounge with a fireplace, TV and table games. The property also features a large garden with trees.The coast and the village of Cambados can be reached in 15 minutes by car. Guests can also visit the beautiful beaches at Portonovo and Sanxexo within a 20-minute drive. Santiago de Compostela is 34 mi away.
- The owner came and picked us up on the Camino and then dropped us back off in the same solace to continue our Camino the next day! Fantastic! He offered to take us to a restaurant or supermarket to get our dinner but once we saw the place we decided that we would rather just pick up food and stay here and enjoy the beautiful property, pool and views! It’s a beautiful place and the owner made it so easy to get here. It was a nice break along the Camino.
- Ivan, the owner, is a very nice young man, he came to pick us up at the Camino de Santiago that we were walking, and dropped us at the same spot the following day. The facilities are beautiful and the location very quiet and peaceful, just what we needed for a good rest
+ PKW-Transfer vom/zum Camino (am Nationalpark Barosa) und Unterkunft
+ Pool mit bequemen Liegestühlen gut vor Blicken vom Haus oder Straße geschützt und dennoch ein Platz an der Sonne
+ gepflegte, saubere Anlage
+ geschmackvolle, zum Haus passende Einrichtung
+ geräumige Schlaf- und Badezimmer
+ vergleichsweise breite Betten (für spanische Verhältnisse)
+ Whirlpool-Badewanne im Superior-Zimmer
+ von Hand frisch geschnittener Jamon Serrano, Käse und frisch gepressten Orangensaft zum Frühstück (neben dem üblichen süßen Gebäck, Brot und Marmeladen)
+ sehr günstiges Taxi zum Restaurant und zurück bestellt (Alternativangebot: Stop am Supermarkt zur Selbstverpflegung)
+ gute Empfehlung für das Abendessen erhalten (Taberna de rey)
+ Gelände (incl. Parkplatz) ist gut gesichert
Las habitaciones espaciosas, cama amplia de matrimonio. muy cómodas y limpias
el exterior muy cuidado,jardines,piscina…
el desayuno muy bueno, variado y con zumo natural de verdad.
- Entorno muy tranquilo. Piscina y terraza con vistas muy buenas. Parking privado.
Set in Poio, Casa Fuentes features a bar and rooms with free WiFi. It is 2.5 mi from Pontevedra, and a 20-minute walk from Combarro and its beaches.Each simply decorated room at Casa Fuentes has heating and a TV. There is also a private bathroom.The guest house is located next to Seara do Rio’s football stadium and the nearest golf club is 3.7 mi away.Casa Fuentes offers easy access to the AP9 Motorway. Vigo and Sanxenxo can be reached in within 25 minutes by car.
- The owners of Casa Fuentes are truly delightful, going out of their way to make sure that you have a great stay. We were able to arrive before official check-in to leave our bags (on our way to catch the ferry to the Islas Cíes) and when we returned that evening, sunburned and tired, we enjoyed a lovely dinner in their bar. While the menu is not that extensive, everything is made fresh by the owners with great attention to detail. Many of the products used are grown by the family too, including the grapes for their homemade albariño wine. The room and bathroom were very spacious and clean and the double windows ensured a quiet night. Breakfast was another great meal and included fruit from their trees, fresh-squeezed juice, and a homemade cake. It is clear that Maricarmen puts a lot of love into her cooking. She gave us directions to walk to Combarro and let us leave the car behind while we did so. It was a wonderful stay!
- Buen desayuno de tostada con pan con tomate en buen ban tostado gallego, mas bolleria.y un estupendo ColaCao, lo mejor para empezar el dia e irte de visita a los bonitos pueblos de alrededor, como Combarro, a tan solo tres quilometros.
- El trato personal, la amabilidad y las atenciones. Valoramos muy favorablemente la limpieza .
- El trato es inmejorable, ya es la segunda vez que vamos y volveremos! Es nuestro alojamiento “oficial” para asistir al festival Armadiña de Combarro. Aunque queda a unos minutos a pie de Combarro pues merece la pena.
- Todo perfecto! Las habitaciones muy limpias, amplias y la cama cómoda. El desayuno muy bueno con fruta, tostadas, croissants, bollería o huevos fritos y zumo natural. En el bar picamos unas tapas bonísimas con unos vinos excelentes de la zona. El personal muy amable y muy familiar. Es un sitio recomendable!
Hostal Santa Baia
Located in Ribadumia, Hostal Santa Baia provides free WiFi. With a garden, the property also features a shared lounge. A tour desk can provide information on the area.Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom, and certain units at Hostal Santa Baia have a balcony.A continental or buffet breakfast is available every morning at the property.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Ribadumia, like hiking.Vigo is 31 miles from Hostal Santa Baia. Vigo Airport is 33 miles away.
- The manager went out of her way to make me comfortable and served breakfast early so that I could get an early start. Room was immaculate and comfortable.
- The owner. She looked after my needs as if I were a relative!! She offered to bring me to a restaurant for dinner AND picked me up when I was through. She helped me find accommodations for the next night where I was heading to. She arranged a taxi for the pick up my backpack. Nothing was too much & she did it with such kindness! The place was immaculate & my room very large.
- The place has great potential. Reasonably newly built.
- It was on The pelgrim’s route and very quiet. Lovely hotel owner who dropped us with her car at a Nice restaurant and picked us up Again. Nice room and good shower. Tiny balcony where we could dry our washed clothes.
Very well located for us, as we were attending a wedding at the local church and the reception was at Lagar de Pintos, also very close. Perfect location for these two events, the facilities are hostal basic, the breakfast adequate and the reception from the lady as warm and as helpful as could be wanted or expected.
Alojamiento Caldas de Reis
One of our top picks in Caldas de Reis.Alojamiento Caldas de Reis is located in Caldas de Reis, on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route, and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. Acuña Spa, Davila Spa, and the main street Calle Real are just a 2-minute walk away.The accommodations comes with a seating area. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher and oven. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer in each unit. Towels are provided.Santiago de Compostela is 20 mi from the property, while Vigo is 25 mi away. Pontevedra is 12 mi from Alojamiento Caldas de Reis, while Sanxenxo is 16 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 23 mi from the property.
- Great location, just off the Camino, lots of room, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, kitchen, more than we needed.
- A very big and comfortable apartment for a really reasonable price.
- Patricia saw that we were tired from walking all day. So she put us in the elevator and she gathered her things and walked up to our apartment on the third floor. We then could remove our backpacks and she processed us when we were seated. That was very thoughtful.
- Paper towels in kitchen and soap for washing machine with lines to hang dry clothes. Large showers and good towels. Very clean. Great location.
- Patricia was very helpful and the apartments were outstanding. As a family of four with teenagers this was an excellent stop for us on the Camino.
Pension Restaurante La Bombilla
Pension Restaurante La Bombilla is located in A Estrada. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.At the guesthouse, each room is equipped with a closet.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 17 miles from Pensión Restaurante la Bombilla. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- A central place for all the sights we wanted to visit. Staff very helpfull. Rooms were confortable and clean – very goog price/quality.
- Personal muy amable y servicial. Las habitaciones eran muy amplias y cómodas, el baño también era muy cómodo, amplio y tenía todo lo necesario (no había secador de pelo, pero no me parece fundamental). Muy buenas sábanas, y buena temperatura ambiente, sobre todo para Galicia que suele ser muy fria y humeda en invierno.
- Trato del personal muy agradable y atento. Me ayudaron en todas mis peticiones
- situation idéale, calme, propreté, excellent rapport qualité/prix
- La relación calidad precio es excelente. Todo lo que puedes pedir a un alojamiento para dormir: cómodo, limpio y silencioso.
Casa de Labranza A Rega
Casa de Labranza A Rega is located in Poio. Overlooking Pontevedra Ria, the guest house has free Wi-Fi.Each bright room features a TV and telephone, as well as a private bathroom including free toiletries and a hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are provided. There is a shared lounge and a library available for guests, as well as a garden and furnished terrace.Casa de Labranza A Rega is 5 minutes’ drive from Combarro, offering a variety of bars and Galician restaurants. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking or water sports.Sanxenxo Beach is 15 minutes by car. Pontevedra is10 minutes’ drive and Vigo Airport is 25 mi from the property.
Great location. Charming building with comfortable rooms lovely swimming pool unexpected.
Host had little English. But was so gracious and helpful it didn’t matter and he is getting quite good and making himself understood. Good breakfast. Made us eggs as requested. Delicious lemon cake and fruits
- The perfect match between accomodation and location. The views from the house are wonderful. The facilities are great!
- The owners and staff were very kind and went out of their way to help us and make recommendations.
This house is very different, being old and full of bric-a-brac. We were upgraded to a suite on arrival and the views were superb. The breakfast, available on short notice, was simple but tasty and the price, 10€ for both of us, reflected this.
On departure, one of the managers noticed my wife was coughing a lot so he went into the garden and cut her a small branch of eucalyptus to keep in the car to help her breathing. A thoughtful and much appreciated gesture and it worked.
The swimming pool was also available but we did not make use of it.
- La amabilidad del propietario y las ganas de hacernos sentir cómodos
- Great location. Charming building with comfortable rooms lovely swimming pool unexpected.
Hogar del Puerto
Set next to Combarro Beach, this family-run hotel offers free Wi-Fi, a bar with seafront terrace and a characteristic Galician restaurant. All rooms include a TV and wonderful sea views.Rooms at El Hogar del Puerto have simple country-style décor and tiled floors. All rooms include central heating and a private bathroom with amenities.El Hogar del Puerto is just 350 feet from Combarro Marina, in Galicia’s beautiful Rias Baixas region. The historic town of Pontevedra and the pretty seaside resort of Sanxenxo are both within a 15-minute drive.
- Nice big room in a great location. Shower head was wonderful.
- The hotel is just a stone’s throw away from the port.
- The place where is located is marvelous and quite peaceful to sleep at night.
- Great location and overall very good price/quality proportion.
Relacion calidad precio aceptable.Un sitio sin pretensiones, ajustado a las necesidades de pasar una noche de viaje y seguir camino.
Buena ubicación y fácil aparcamiento a 100 metros.
En el bar que atienden, y donde se hace el checking, tanto los chicos que nos atendieron como la señora de la mañana fueron agradables.
La cama era comoda, sabanas limpias y manta y edredón suficientes para no pasar frío, ya que la calefacción no estaba encendida toda la noche, ni por la mañana.
Una bañera pequeña encastrada con unas cortinas de baño limpias.
Located in Bora, O quinteiro has free WiFi. Among the various facilities are barbecue facilities and a garden. Guests can enjoy garden views.At the guesthouse, all rooms have a desk, a TV and a private bathroom. Rooms are equipped with air conditioning, and certain rooms at O quinteiro have a terrace. The rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including fishing and hiking.Vigo is 21 miles from O quinteiro, while Pontevedra is 4.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 23 miles from the guesthouse.
- Host fantastico gentile e premuroso. La casa è stata ristrutturata con una attenzione ai dettagli e con molto gusto e in armonia con la tipologia e L’epoca della casa stessa, complimenti sinceri all’ Host
- Preciosa casa y trato inmejorable. El desayuno muy rico y completo. Zona muy tranquila y muy bien conectada para desplazarse hacia otros destinos. 100% recomendable.
- Fernando una persona encantadora y amable, siempre dispuesto a ayudar en todo lo que necesites. Instalaciones maravillosas, nuevas y decoradas con mucho gusto. La casa es preciosa!!! Un lugar totalmente recomendable y con una increíble relación calidad precio!!!
Alojamiento muy recomendable.
El alojamiento en general (habitación, bajo, zonas comunes,…) Más bonito que en las fotos. Nos gustó mucho.
Fernando fue un gran anfitrión, muy amable y siempre con mucha predisposición a ayudar.
El desayuno muy rico también.
- Fernando una persona 10 con sus clientes, desde el primer momento de llegar. La casa muy bien situada, comoda, ideal por su ubicacion. Habitaciones muy comodas y limpias, desayuno perfecto. Sin duda recomendable. Hemos tenido una estancia “10”. Sin ninguna duda si volvomemos a Galicia, volveremos a O Quinteiro. Gracias Fernando por todo.
Top Guest Houses In Dorna Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Dorna Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Dorna Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Dorna Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!