10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Doneztebe Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Doneztebe Navarre is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Doneztebe Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Doneztebe Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Doneztebe Navarre. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Doneztebe Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Doneztebe Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Doneztebe Navarre:
Located in Doneztebe, Hostal Ameztia features a terrace. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, the rooms have a desk and a flat-screen TV. Hostal Ameztia has some units with mountain views, and all rooms come with a private bathroom. All guest rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.Guests at Hostal Ameztia will be able to enjoy activities in and around Doneztebe, like cycling.Pamplona is 29 miles from the guesthouse, while Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- very friendly staff, rooms immaculate, restaurant across road was very good
- A perfect place to visit the amazing valleys in northern Navarra. We stayed 3 nights, comfortable and clean.
- Small room , but extremely clean and comfortable, excellent shower.
- I will go back as soon as possible and try to envoy the village and mention routes walking or btt. very good place to enjoy nature and basque people.
- We were in the newly refurbished annex in front on the hotel (open since one month). Very quiet spacious rooms. We had a very good evening meal. Parking in the neighbourhood. Very vriendly owners.
Hostal Oitzeko Ostatua
Featuring a terrace and a restaurant, Hostal Oitzeko Ostatua is located in Oiz. Guests can have a drink at the bar.At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a balcony. With a private bathroom, some rooms at Hostal Oitzeko Ostatua also feature a mountain view. At the accommodation rooms are equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Guests at Hostal Oitzeko Ostatua will be able to enjoy activities in and around Oiz, like cycling and fishing.Pamplona is 31 miles from the guesthouse, while Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 24 miles from the property.
The receptionists were friendly and the hotel was in a quiet village in the mountains.
The room was clean and tidy with a spacious bathroom.
- Hemos estado muy a gusto,la propietaria muy simpática y dispuesta a ayudarte.La habitación bonita y confortable.El desayuno muy bueno y el entorno muy bonito y tranquilo.
- La ubicación perfecta para visitar la zona. El trato excelente de Saioa y el completo desayuno. Se accede bien en coche y se aparca fácil por los alrededores.
- Una estancia estupenda. Un entorno encantador. LA dueña super amable. Tienen un restaurante en el mismo hostal que sirve Una comida muy buena y viene de lujo poder cenar en el mismo hostal despues del todo el dia visitando la zona. Un desayuno muy bueno, croissanes calientes y zumo de naranja natural.. habitacion comoda y muy limpia. 100% aconsejable!
- La chica que nos recibió y atendió lo hizo muy bien. El hostal-edificio rural es muy bonito y el entorno está muy bien acondicionado, se aparca bien cerca.
- The receptionists were friendly and the hotel was in a quiet village in the mountains.
This pleasant rural guest house is located in the small village of Ezkurra at the foot of the Navarra Pyrenees. Set in an 18th century building, it offers a terrace, free Wi-Fi and scenic mountain views.The heated rooms at Hostal Ezkurra feature sloped ceilings and traditional, functional décor. All include wooden floors, a TV and a private bathroom.Breakfast is served daily and the property’s restaurant offers traditional, local cuisine with grilled meat and fish. There is also a bar area, a library and packed lunches can be provided for days out.The area surrounding Hostal Ezkurra is ideal for hiking and cycling, with nearby routes such as the Plazaola Train and the Bidasoa. The Bertiz Nature Reserve and Leurza Reservoir are 12 mi away.Free private parking is available and the property is around 31 mi from San Sebastian and 50 minutes’ drive from Pamplona.
- The location is superb as are the family running this Hostel. The efforts to understand our poor attempts at Spanish and deliver a wonderful stay were appreciated. The ambience of the bar and resteraunt was wonderful and good was lovely. Would happily stay again and as a motorcyclist the road is worth the journey alone.
- Very nice hotel and friendly hotel owners. They let us park our motorbike inside their garage. Dinner was delicious!
- A very welcoming place! Very simple and cute Hostel in the wonderful Ezkurra! The stuff is extremely kind and very helpful. Don’t miss the amazing diner there especially after a hiking day in the marvelous Navarra.
- basic accomadation in remote village but friendly owners made you feel welcome and very reasonably priced
- Rooms are great, nice synergy with the restaurant across the street. Very affordable and recommended meal.
Hostal Rural Onbordi
Hostal Rural Onbordi is located in the north of Navarra, on the banks of the River Bidasoa. Surrounded by forests, its rooms all have private bathrooms, heating and TV.Onbordi Hostal Rural offers good access to the N-121, a main road, allowing you to get easily to the beaches of Fuenterrabia and San Sebastián, as well as the city of San Sebastián, which is 25 mi away. There is free onsite parking.The 18th-century building has a lounge and a splendid dining room serving breakfast. There is also a café-bar. Outside is an attractive, sunny terrace.The area around Onbordi rural guest house is ideal for fishing, cycling and hiking. The property’s reception will be happy to offer advice on local sights.
- Owners were helpful and chatty, their guest house was in a very rural location although quite close to main A121A artery road.
- Very friendly family/ staff. Great service at breakfast time. Very relaxed place to stay.
- Beds were comfortable. Weren’t affected by the traffic nearby. Didn’t find it too difficult to locate.
- the neighbourhood and the staff. The room was nice and clean.
- La cama muy cómoda 😜el sitio muy tranquilo en un lugar muy bonito
Hostal Venta San Blas
This rustic-style guest house features stone walls, wooden beamed ceilings and rooms which have been carefully decorated. It is located in the small village of Almandoz, 30 minutes ‘drive from Pamplona.Hostal Venta San Blas offers 7 double or twin rooms offering views of the surrounding countryside. Each room comes with central heating and a private bathroom.This charming guest house has a restaurant, which offers à la carte dishes and daily menus. There is also a bar, where guests can relax while having a drink by the fireplace.Hostal Venta San Blas is conveniently located on the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route.Free private parking and free Wi-Fi are also available.
- Charming hosts, good location, very quiet. Basic but comfortable and friendly place. Travellers with children welcome.
- Arrived at the end of a long hike, (Camino Baztan) staff and room were exactly what I needed. Food and drink were great (tortilla was perfect). Would definitely stay again.
- Friendly stuff. Carlos welcome us with a hand shake. It was like a home away from home. Super clean and confortable. It was a great experience. I will recomended to anyone.
- The owners are wonderful. It’s 100% clean. Great dinner in the evening. Friendly guests. Very dog friendly. Love it. This is our second visit and we will be back again
- Already when we entered the house we felt like at home. Our hosts Carlos and Xefe welcomed us very warmly as if we knew each other for ages and were able to quickly adapt to our little bit changed situation. They served us very tasty dinner and traditional breakfast and on our request they added also home-made local liqueur Pacharan 🙂
Hostal Trinkete Antxitonea
This 19th-century mansion is located in the Old Town of Elizondo, in the Basque Country’s Baztan Valley. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.Hostal Trinkete Antxitonea’s restaurant serves simple, traditional Basque food. Breakfast is available every day, and you can enjoy dinner from Monday to Saturday.The Trinkete Antxitonea has a court where you can play the traditional Basque game of pelota. There is also a TV lounge with a computer which you can use for free.The guest house is located next to the River Baztan, in Elizondo’s Txokoto area. The French border is just 25 minutes’ drive from Elizondo, and Pamplona is 50 minutes away. You can drive to the coast and San Sebastián in around an hour.
- Perfect location, good-sized rooms with excellent beds, a good bathroom and lovely wooden floors!
- The position is fantastic! Very central and by the bridge. The room was spacious and comfortable and quiet.
- Very friendly staff, patient with our poor Spanish. Good location in town. Pelota court attached, was interesting to watch the game.
- The staff where very accommodating and helpful, Elizondo is a hidden jewel in the Pyrenees and well worth a visit
- Manager very helpful. Breakfast good. Bedroom good size with modern bathroomand view of the river. Rather dark though.
Pension Txokoto provides accommodations in Elizondo. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property has free WiFi.At the guesthouse, rooms include a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Pamplona is 31 miles from Pension Txokoto, while Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 30 miles from the accommodation.
- Very efficiently run place, made the stay comfortable and relaxing.
- Lovely place in a nice quiet little town. The owner was very helpful and let us store our bicycles in her garden (just down the street). The rooms are very smart and must be recently refurbished as everything was immaculate.
- Friendly, helpful service. Beautifully clean and modern room in ideal central situation
- Estaba todo realmente bien: muy limpio, bien situado, desayuno buffet, habitación muy confortable y una atención muy buena, Idoia nos ha hecho sentir como en casa. Sin lugar a dudas, si volvemos, ¡repetiremos!
- La habitación muy limpia y la cama muy cómoda… E Idoia encantadora y servicial… Las fotos de Internet totalmente fieles a lo que nos encontramos… Seguro que si volvemos por la zona repetimos…
Hostal Ekaitza is located in Lesaka and features a terrace. Some units at the property feature a balcony with a mountain view.At the guesthouse, all rooms have a desk. All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, and some accommodations at Hostal Ekaitza have a river view. All guest rooms have a closet.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.San Sebastián is 24 miles from Hostal Ekaitza, while Biarritz is 26 miles from the property. San Sebastián Airport is 13 miles away.
- The room was warm comfortable, clean and tastefully decorated.
- A very cosy place in downtown Lesaka. It is far from luxury, but you fairly get back what you have paid for.
- We got far more than we were expecting for the price. Lovely staff who managed to communicate even though we did not speak each others languages. Large room with a great balcony, comfortable matresses and a good shower. Wifi was a bonus we were led to belive was not available. Lovely old town with a lot of history… well worth a evening stroll. We were travelling further west but will come back to explore in more depth the town and beautiful area.
- Very pretty, excellent position,very clean, lovely comfortable room, nice staff!
La verdad es que me gusto mucho este alojamiento, la relación calidad precio fue muy buena y además nos dieron una habitación con terraza que era superior, porque estaba libre, todo un detalle.
También te dicen donde cenar, que estaba muy bien y tb barato.
Set in the village of Elbete, Posada Elbete features is surrounded by attractive gardens. Its restaurant serves local dishes prepared with produce grown on the grounds.Each rustic room at Posada Elbete has exposed stone walls and beamed ceilings. There is free Wi-Fi, heating and a private bathroom.The guest house has a terrace overlooking the surrounding countryside. There is also a TV room and a small library.The Baztán Valley is ideal for cycling, hiking and horse riding. Señorio de Béritz Nature Reserve is a 20-minute drive away. A local swimming pool can be found 1,650 feet away.Pamplona can be reached in 40 minutes by car, while San Sebastián and the nearest beaches are approximately 37 mi from the Elbete.
- The hotel and staff were good food great value for money. Sta nav took us to a place 10 kms away but when I phone the lady owner gave good directions even though it was night and dark.
- Bed comfy. Food lovely. Clean and warm. Friendly English speaking staff who welcomed my pet. Plenty to see in this beautiful area and only a short hop to the French border. Would book again.
- Buena ubicación para visitar el valle del Baztán. Desayuno abundante y variado. La pareja que lo gestiona encantadores. Repetiriamos seguro!
El desayuno buenísimo y la pareja que lo lleva muy amable.
Tenemos pensado volver en Primavera.
Los dueños maravillosos, amables y siempre pendientes de tus necesidades.
La cena estupenda.
Excepcional desayuno con todo lo que hace falta y mas.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal Itzalargikoborda offers accommodations in Elizondo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms include a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a breakfast made of local products and there is a restaurant that opens on weekends.San Sebastián is 27 mi from Hostal Itzalargikoborda, while Biarritz is 24 mi from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 21 mi from Hostal Itzalargikoborda.
- I ask for a more quiet room and receive à Nice and quiet room. Really good athmosphere at the spa
- The hostal Itzalargikoborda is hidden away in a forestry area along a tiny little road, one of the pilgrims tracks through the Pyrennees. Nice and serene. Comfortable and clean.
- Nice quiet spot tucked away near Elizondo. Breakfast with local products – yogurt first class from a local supplier. The family running the hostal were very pleasant, and helpful to indicate places to visit in the area.
- Wilderness area of the location. Testu Navarra wine for good night.
- L’amabilitat de la propietària, l’esmorzar de productes ecològics i de la zona, i la tranquil·litat de l’entorn. Ideal per visitar el Baztan
Top Guest Houses In Doneztebe Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Doneztebe Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Doneztebe Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Doneztebe Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!