10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Dombodán Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Dombodán Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Dombodán Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dombodán Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dombodán Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Dombodán Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Dombodán Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Dombodán Galicia:
Pazo Santa María
Pazo Santa María is an 18th-century property, set in 115 ft² of gardens. It is near the town of Arzúa, 17 mi from Santiago de Compostela Airport.This historic building has original stone walls and wooden beams. There are relaxing lounges, with a library and an open fireplace. Free Wi-Fi access is available in public areas.Rooms at Pazo Santa María are spacious and charming. They have heating and a private bathroom. The hotel also has a restaurant, a bar and a terrace, with impressive views.At Pazo Santa María you can also rent a bicycle, get tourist information of the area and El Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route or get a massage.The French route of the Camino de Santiago is 0.6 mi away and the Camino Primitivo and Camino Norte are on the edge of the hotel’s grounds. Free private parking is available at the hotel.
- I love everything about this beautiful place to stay while walking the Camino. This is my second fine staying here and I will be back again. Thanks so much to all the staff. A highlight of my trip. 🌹
This hotel was a distance from the city center but we called when we got off the Camino trail and they picked us up – that was greatly appreciated. They also provided transportation back to the trail in the morning. We arrived late in the day and were still able to access their massage therapist, who was exceptional! They also have a nice restaurant onsite – we had dinner and breakfast there and both were tasty.
The rooms were beautiful, some of the most unique we have stayed in! Loved this hotel and wish we had had more time to enjoy it.
- Amazing landscaped gardens with a pond, swans, plot for vegetables, trees and great views into Galician green valleys. Perfect outdoor place to enjoy a beer after a hard day in the Camino. The staff were very professional and made us feel like at home. Our bedroom/cottage was very cosy and the various rooms in the main house were homely and inviting. Breakfast of great variety and top quality. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND this place
- Masseuse Damian is exceptional. Staff and surrounding go above and beyond. Very caring and lovely staff. At this stage of my Camino, I was worn out and this was a wonderful respite. Wish I could have stayed longer!
- Absolutely beautiful. Top notch setting and rooms. Staff was exceptional
Offering a terrace and views of the mountain, Casa Garea is located in A Portela, 22 mi from Santiago de Compostela. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is offered and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units include a seating area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as fishing and hiking. Lugo is 29 mi from Casa Garea, while Sada is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 16 mi from the property.
Wonderful hosts, great big & comfortable room. Food was prepared to order & delicious.
Hosts could’ve have been more helpful!
Beds and room very comfortable and spotless clean plenty of towels for bathroom shower very nice overall
We had a beautiful meal cooked fresh for us on premises it war super thanks again
- Really glad for the fan. Bathroom, though small was clean. Proprietor was welcoming and took time to show us the short cut to the Camino. Food was good.
- Manuel and Christina were super. We not only had a room with 2 beds and a bath but another sitting room with a dining table. Everything was fresh and tidy. Lovely outside terrace. We were a bit apprehensive about highway noise but there was just minimal. Christina prepared us a lovely dinner. Pilgrim meals also available. This pension is about 300 meters off the Camino through some trees. There is a small sign on where to turn off. It would be best to ask Manuel prior to your arrival for the appoximate Camino km. You can also back track on the highway if you miss the forest path.
- Wonderful place just off the Camino path about 200 meters. Hosts were very accommodating and friendly. Rooms were spacious, comfortable, and high quality. One of our best stops on the Camino.
- Wonderful hosts, great big & comfortable room. Food was prepared to order & delicious.
Pensión 9 de Abril
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pensión 9 de Abril offers accommodations in O Pedrouzo. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Every room is equipped with a TV and a private or shared bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A laundry service is available at an extra cost.Staff at the reception will provide more tourist information about all the activities of the area.Santiago de Compostela is 9.3 mi from Pensión 9 de Abril and the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route is reachable in a 5-minute walk. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 5.6 mi away.
- Clean, very secured, comfortable, in the center of the town, close to restaurants. The office manage was very thorough, informative, and tried hard to communicate in English.
- Our experience was wonderful, i can’t remember the desk clerk name but he was very helpful. He suggested a few good restaurants in the area. He explained in details everything we needed to know about Santiago, the mass and the best way back onto the camino.
- The location was fine although a bit off the Camino. Room was adequate but bed was not as comfortable as I would have liked. Staff were very good and the room was very clean. There was a grocery store near by and a few restaurants so the location worked.
- Great location for the last 20K to Santiago. Perfect. Modern room, clean, functional, smart design. A+ shower. Fantastic. Service was terrific. I left my hiking sticks in the room by mistake. They showed up at my next pension/ hostel. The proprietor shipped them ahead for me with my planned ship ahead pack. Such concientious service. Wow! Bravo to this place and manager who runs it.
- Everything was so nice. I was greeted with a warm welcome. Fruit and fresh bottled water was available, an well as a refreshment after a long day on the CAMINO. Thank you for your hospitality.
PR Una Estrella Dorada
One of our best sellers in O Pedrouzo! Located in Pedrouzo, the last stop of Santiago Pilgrim Route, and surrounded by the countryside, Pension Residencial Una Estrella Dorada guest house offers heated accommodations.All bright rooms have access to a shared bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms offer views of the mountains.Santiago Airport is 5.6 mi from the property and the Santiago Cathedral is 11 mi away.
- Super clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. Don’t hesitate to book a stay here and location is great.
- Super friendly staff and very clean, spacious room.
- This place is easy to find and right on the Camino! The owner was waiting for us at the restaurant across the street so check in was a snap. We stayed in the big room with 4 beds and (here is the best part-) it had air conditioning!! What a delight! It does have a shared bath but this was not a problem for us. We had not paid for breakfast with our rate but the owner through it in for free-another delightful surprise! Great place!!
- Warm welcome, comfortable room, clean bathroom, with plenty of hot water. Coffee in the morning!
- Comfortable and clean accommodation for our last night on the Camino. We had a quadruple room and shared a bathroom with one single room with no issues. There is also a kitchen for guest use with complementary coffee and tea.
Pensión Domus Gallery
Located in Arzúa, Pensión Domus Gallery provides a terrace. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Santiago de Compostela is 25 miles from Pensión Domus Gallery. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 18 miles from the accommodation.
- Spotless clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Brilliant staff and delightful hotel. Highly recommended.
- Beautiful restored hotel. Laundry available which was nice after a rainy walk on the Camino. Helpful staff.
- The staff was very helpful, the location directly on the Camino was great. And it was new and clean, one of the best accommodations on the Camino.
- Really nice, relatively new. Clean room and bath, staff friendly. Great place to stay after long walk on Camino.
Pensión Residencial Platas
One of our top picks in O Pedrouzo.Pensión Residencial Platas is in Pedrouzo village, 5 minutes’ drive from Santiago Airport. Set on the French Santiago Pilgrim Route, it offers free private parking on site and free WiFi throughout the property.Surrounded by green countryside, Pensión Residencial Platas is just 12 mi from Santiago de Compostela. Located on the village’s main N547 Road, it offers easy access to the A54 Motorway.Stylish air-conditioned rooms have flat-screen TV and wooden floors. Rooms are also heated and have a work desk. The private bathroom comes with amenities.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks transfer, lockers and bike storage.An airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge, and Pensión Residencial Platas has a 24-hour reception.
- Very nice private room, clean and good location. Nice to have private bath on the Camino
- Best Shower on the Camino! Lots of water pressure to soak those tired muscles.
- Staff was extremely helpful. Front desk receptionist jumped in and navigated getting my boarding pass for me when computer was being finicky.
- Staff were great / very helpful. Nice balcony and tables to sit at. Small bar in lobby. Great laundry service. Nice breakfast. Small room but nice. We upgraded to a balcony room. Hairdryer.
- Comfortable and friendly staff. Made an effort to make our stay even more enjoyable on our wedding anniversary. Thank you
Albergue Pensión Cima do Lugar
One of our top picks in Arzúa.Albergue Pensión Cima do Lugar is set in Arzúa, 20 mi from Santiago de Compostela.Certain rooms have a seating area where you can relax. Both free WiFi and free private parking are available at this guest house. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property. Free bicycle storage is available upon request.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Sada is 30 mi from Albergue Pensión Cima do Lugar, while Portomarin is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 13 mi from Albergue Pensión Cima do Lugar.
- Very modern. Heated drying rack in bathroom was perfect for wet gear after rainy day on Camino.
- So clean and modern. Perfect location along the Camino. I highly recommend this place.
- What a little gem of a budget boutique hotel. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. great modern decor and impeccably clean. Great toiletry products, complimentary water and fruit. Having a private terrace was very nice.
- Manuel was so welcoming, kind and accommodating. He offered free fruit, bottled water and refreshment. It was a really nice stay. Thank you.
- Excellent location right on Camino, complementary fresh fruit and large water bottle on check in, no AC, but provided fan on request
Pensión A Solaina
Located in O Pedrouzo, at the start of the last stage of the French section of the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, Pensión A Solaina is a modern property with free WiFI.Each heated room at the guest house offers a wardrobe and free toiletries. Some rooms have a private bathroom, while others have access to shared bathroom facilities.Santiago de Compostela city center is 11 mi from the property, while Santiago Aiprot is 3.1 mi away.
Loved the location and size of room… helpful staff; enjoyed the full size bath
Easy to find on the Csmino
- All was great with the welcome we recieved when checking in to hotel the receptionist was reall very helpful to us thank you
- Lovely and helpful reception staff, room was comfortable and clean, as was the bathroom.
- Situated just off the main road. Would recommend bar/café ‘0km19’ for evening meal just nearby. Cool bottle of water given on arrival which is a nice touch. Very helpful member of staff.
- Clean, close to main street places to eat very nice hosts
- Loved the location and size of room… helpful staff; enjoyed the full size bath
Pensión Ribadiso in Arzúa features 3-star accommodations with a garden. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Free WiFi and luggage storage space are featured.At the guesthouse, all rooms are equipped with a desk. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. At Pensión Ribadiso all rooms include a closet and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Santiago de Compostela is 27 miles from Pensión Ribadiso, while Melide is 8 miles away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- Rustic but updated and modern. Very quiet. Great view.
- Loved the location right by the river. Very quaint. Nice patio and yard. Restaurant right there.
- We are so happy we opted to stay in this beautiful town instead of Arzua. Beautiful quiet town, very nice Pension. The man at the front desk was really nice and helped us with our laundry. We got there late so we didn’t get to enjoy the facilities/garden.
- Loved the location next to the creek. The room was modern and comfortable. Bathrooms were beautiful. Lovely view.
- After walking 15 miles of the Camino de Santiago, this place was heaven! Quiet and comfortable with laundry facilities and right across from a bar/restaurant with $10 pilgrimim’s menu.
Located in O Pedrouzo, Pensión Codesal features a garden and terrace. The property has free WiFi.At the guesthouse, all rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.For any tips on how to get around or what to do in the area, guests can ask at the reception.Santiago de Compostela is 13 miles from Pensión Codesal. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 5 miles from the accommodation.
- Fairly quiet, located close to start of camino but still a bit of a way to get there. Had great water pressure for shower.
- Senior Ramiro was very nice and helpful. Nice place to dry clothes in hot sun.
- The owner was great, and the facilities perfect. A bit away from town, but very close to the Camino. We were greeted by the owner who went overboard to make us feel at home. He handled our laundry, and even offered to drive us to town which was about a half mile away. Rooms were lovely, and very quiet compared to many other facilities.
- Very nice owner. Good breakfast for additional €3.50 each. Easy to find just off main road and Camino.
- Very basic rooms in a family home. Nice and quiet except for the noisy rooster across the road but this didn’t bother us as our room was in the back.staff V friendly and even brought my clothes in from line to dry on radiator.
Top Guest Houses In Dombodán Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Dombodán Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Dombodán Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Dombodán Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!