10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Dodro Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Dodro Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Dodro Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dodro Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dodro Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Dodro Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Dodro Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Dodro Galicia:
Pensión Glorioso is a guest house located in Picaraña, along the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. Free WiFi access is available.This property is conveniently located between Padrón, 4.3 mi away, and Santiago de Compostela, 8.1 mi away. The nearest beaches are a 20-minute drive away.Each room at the Glorioso guest house has heating and comes with a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bath and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are included.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include luggage transfer and bike storage.At Pensión Glorioso you will find a bar and a restaurant. The property offers free parking.
- This pension provided comfortable and very clean accommodation. We arrived in heavy rain after a very long walk and the staff were so friendly, the bed comfortable and the room warm and dry. We had a basic but delicious meal with local wine at their bar/cafe next door and Pilgrim cake for dessert (yum). The value for money was excellent.
- Bar/cafe tender drove us to restaurant 2.5 km down road.
- It was very comfortable, clean, with private bathroom, and on the “camino”. The food hey provided in the restaurant next door was very good. An excellent value and outstanding service.
- It is right on the Camino, just a day’s walk from Santiago.
- Great location right on the Camino for pilgrims who want to stay closer to Santiago.
Hospedería San Martín Pinario
One of our top picks in Santiago de Compostela.Located opposite Santiago de Compostela Cathedral, this converted monastery offers simple, bright rooms and a 24-hour front desk. Characteristic Galician dishes are served in its impressive vaulted dining room.Set on Plaza de la Inmaculada, the Hospedería San Martín Pinario is popular with pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route. It offers buffet breakfast and packed lunches.The rooms at the Hospederia feature smart décor. All have heating, a desk and a private bathroom.Santiago de Compostela’s beautiful old town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
If you really want to waste €94.00, stay in this place for a night.
Poor heating system, they control it and you will spend the night freezing.
- The location is fantastic as it is next door to the cathedral and the walk there from the train station was less than 20 minutes. The rooms are somewhat spartan but that’s what we expected as we were staying in a monastery. They provided a great experience as it is a restored monastery. Both the breakfast and dinner dining halls were huge and adequately offered basic foods. The dinner was a great value. The staff was pleasant and spoke enough English.
- Excellent location, smallish room, little pricey, very interesting building, skip the breakfast, interesting Museum attached – couple of Euros for pilgrims
- Such an excellent location, comfortable rooms, and a welcoming atmosphere!
- Centrally located next to the cathedral. Helpful, pleasant staff. Very clean. Good value.
- If you really want to waste €94.00, stay in this place for a night.
Albeitaría has a peaceful setting in Teo and 5 minutes’ drive from Pontvea and the Ulla River. This property offers health treatments including physiotherapy, osteopathy, homeotherapy and ozone therapy.Offering views of the surrounding countryside, Albeitaría features modern rooms and a studio with free Wi-Fi, heating and a private bathroom. Studios include a basic kitchenette.The property has a laundry room. A restaurant can be found nearby.The Albeitaría opens onto a terrace overlooking lovely grounds.Santiago de Compostela is 9.3 mi from the property, while A Estrada is 6.2 mi away.
- Good bathtub and nice breakfast (toasts,natural orange juice, yogurt, muesli, cereals, fresh fruit, butter, cheese, ham, coffee and tea). Heated floors and warm room (we were there during the winter). Very quite. Good value for money
- The room had very large windows with lovely views and was within walking distance of good restaurants. The coffee in the morning was nice and the staff were friendly.
- The room was spotless and very comfortable. The man at reception was there to answer all our questions and gave us an excellent recommendation for dinner. Breakfast was great.
- A real oasis of peacefulness. It was a great great accommodation. We loved the room design and cleanliness. Waking up and seeing green trees through your windows is the best! Also, there are quite a few restaurants within a walking distance where you will find superb tapas!
- La cama era amplia y limpia, calefacción en su justa medida, mucha tranquilidad para poder descansar, el baño muy limpio también, los dueños muy amables, sin duda es un lugar con encanto y recomendable.
Pensión Residencia Pividal
Set on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, Pensión Residencia Pividal is 9.3 mi from Santiago de Compostela and its famous Cathedral. The guest house offers air-conditioned rooms and free WiFi at the bar.Rooms at Pensión Residencia Pividal include bed linen and towels, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The property has a bar and a restaurant serving characteristic Galician dishes which also offers breakfasts and packed lunches. All guests walking the Camino de Santiago are offered a free breakfast kit and there is a wine bar nearby that offers special prices. Other special services for pilgrims include backpacks transfers and bike storage.Pensión Residencia Pividal offers a pick-up service, and you will find a bus stop beside the property.
- It was clean, comfortable and quiet. Right on the Camino route.
- Large room. Owner cooked us eggs for forward journey
- The room was excellent. Spacious and very clean and great bathroom.
- We were walking the Camino to Santiago with our kids and this was our last stop. It was a last minute change and we were so glad we stayed here. The facilities were great, the rooms clean and comfortable and the staff helpful. Despite the roadside location, we still enjoyed a lovely relaxing evening. Pics on booking.com don’t really do it justice!
The door was closed. I waited enough.
Finally one of local man get me the key from Key box.
Later one notorious woman came to ask EURO$40.-
They advertised all over the places for €15.- with bathroom.
But she insisted that price is without bathroom.
No English at all,
This was worst in my life to stay.
I will tell and SNS network about YOU and this Hostel.
Please get my money back. Please
Located in Padrón, Pension Grilo has a bar. Featuring luggage storage space, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is included.At the guesthouse, all rooms are equipped with a closet and a TV.Santiago de Compostela is 13 miles from Pension Grilo, while Pontevedra is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 21 miles from the accommodation.
- Extra good stay: cosy, clean, very good located, super helpful staff. Highly recommended.
- The beds were very comfortable and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. It was located quite close to the Camino and we were able to get breakfast before we left!
Staff were very nice and helpful, bar had good wine and beer selection.
Pension is on the Camino way and is convenient as a stop for the night.
- We were pilgrims so this was perfect for us. As a couple, we got to share a bed in a clean room with a private bathroom and fresh towels that cost. The staff was gracious and accommodating upon our late arrival and bad Spanish. Good value. The restaurant downstairs had decent coffee which we had in the morning while watching a few locals come in.
The staff was very friendly and helpful.
The room was comfortable.
I had been wanting some soup and their soup was very good.
One of our best sellers in Santiago de Compostela! Located in Santiago de Compostela city center, Hostal Mafer is less 5 minutes’ walk from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral.The hostel comes with 5 double bedrooms, 2 single bedrooms and 1 triple bedroom. All bedrooms are heated and come with private bathroom, flat-screen TV and free WiFi.Breakfast is served every morning from 8:30 to 10:00 and every weekend from 9:00 to 11:00.There is a selection of cafés and restaurants in Santiago’s charming old town, 1,650 feet away. Plaza de Galicia Square is just around the corner.Santiago de Compostela Railway Station is 1,500 feet from Pensión Mafer and the airport bus stops within 650 feet of the property.
- Location is great (right next to the old town and the bus to the airport and close to the train station), it was actually quiet, although we expected it not to be. The shared space is very nice – you can take coffee, tea or cereals and there is a nice view. Check in was quick and comfortable. Room and bathroom were very clean and room was very nicely decorated.
- Located very close to the historical area & good restaurants.
- Antonio and Lina work overtime to make guests feel cozy and at home. They’re the best!
- Location is perfect opposite to old town so it’s far from the old town touristic noise. The bus stop to the airport is in 2 minutes walk from the hostal which was very comfortable. We came late so the manager sent us clear instructions. The breakfast is not included in the room fee but was delicious.
- The room was very clean and the owners accommodated my schedule.
Pensión O Xardin de Julia
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pensión O Xardin de Julia guest house offers accommodations in Santiago de Compostela, 1,300 feet from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have views of the garden or city. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.The guest house also offers bike hire. Tourism Office is 1,650 feet from Pensión O Xardin de Julia, while Area Central is 0.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 6.2 mi from the property.
- It was super fresh and clean. I especially loved the extra large plush towels, fan, and the beautiful garden area outback. The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful! I had to make a quick booking for one night while my rental apartment was being prepared. If I had known how nice and comfortable this was I would have enjoyed staying here my whole visit to Santiago!
- Beautiful garden to the rear of a nice pension. Lovely rooms on the garden. The common area was spacious.
- It is beautiful clean and updated location good breakfast different location but close and good nice
- The property was gorgeous, the service amazing! We went in the garden in the back each afternoon for a short break and snack and it was great. We will go back for sure!
- The pension was well positioned for walking into the center of Compostella. It was clean and the lady who was at reception was extremely helpful and welcoming and recommended two excellent restaurants for the two nights we were there. Our room was lovely. It was large and the shower was gorgeous. The room was quiet and overlooked the garden. We didn’t have any meals although you can. I highly recommend this pension and would certainly stay there again if we revisit Compostella.
Located 10 minutes’ walk from Catedral de Santiago de Compostela, Pensión Residencia Linares offers heated rooms with free Wi-Fi. Santiago de Campostela Train Station is 0.6 mi from the guest house.Simply decorated, rooms have a TV and a private bathroom with bath or shower. Some rooms have a balcony, and bed linen and towels are provided.Pensión Residencia Linares is close to several bars, traditional restaurants and shops. Staff at reception will provide more information.Set in the old town of Santiago, the guest house is 650 feet from the Pilgrimage Museum and you can walk to popular Praza de Abastos Square in 10 minutes. Car parking is available nearby and there is free bicycle parking on site.
- Very clean!!!! And very nice room and bath. Granite and marble thruout bath. No A/C, but a double open window to the street gives plenty air (and city noise).
- Location excellent because slightly away from busy centre. Charming couple who run it.
- Just located on the edge of the old city, close to most of the sightsee and convenient to train station if taking taxi or driving
- No breakfast is available at the Hostel but accessible nearby.
Allowed early check-in
Booked an airport taxi for us
Casa Celsa-Barbantes is well situated in the City-Centre of Santiago de Compostela, and is within 600 feet of Santiago de Compostela Cathedral. The property is located 1,800 feet from Tourism Office, 2.1 miles from Area Central and 2.1 miles from Point view. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.At the guesthouse, the rooms include a desk and a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, rooms at Casa Celsa-Barbantes also have free WiFi. All guest rooms include a closet.Santiago de Compostela Convention Center is 2.7 miles from the accommodation. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Location is close to all things regarding Camino de Santiago. Close to Post Office and great laundermat. Great eating places close by. Quiet and clean. This was my second time staying at this homey place.
- The location. Central to everything in the old city centre. 5 minute walk to the airport bus, and taxi stand.
- great location convenient parking clean attractive rooms friendly staff
- Right off the cathedral plaza. The restaurant food was excellent. Staff friendly and helpful.
- The staff was wonderful and the location was ideal. It was convenient to all the sights as well as bus services. I can’t say enough about how helpful the woman at the reception area was to me. She answered all questions asked and her English was superb. Highly recommend.
One of our best sellers in Santiago de Compostela! Overlooking the green Plaza Galicia Square, this smart and basic guest house is just 1,000 feet from the impressive cathedral and offers free Wi-Fi throughout. The airport bus stops in the square.Sleep well in the modern, elegant interiors of Fornos PR’s bedrooms which feature attractive wooden floors, a soothing minimal decor and complete bathrooms.Rooms enjoy plenty of natural light and some boast views over the adjacent plaza which has pretty gardens in the center.Fornos PR is very well located for your exploration of Santiago de Compostela. The world-famous cathedral is just a few minute’s walk away. The Plaza Galicia is an excellent place to find public transport should you wish to travel further. Visit the market close by the Fornos where you can sample local lifestyle and find some artisan souvenirs to take home.
- I was greeted professionally at reception in English, which was much appreciated, and was later offered a needed loaner umbrella.
- The staff are super helpful and hospitable. The rooms are quiet, spotlessly clean and a great location.
- Warm, spacious room, clean & super comfortable bedding! Nice location about 7 mins walk to the Cathedral. Highly recommend!
- The Staff is amazing! We loved the location and the elevator! Great prices too!
- Great staff, was able to leave or luggage after checkout. Location was right by the bus stop at praza Galicia, so super convenient! 5 minute walk to the cathedral.
Top Guest Houses In Dodro Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Dodro Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Dodro Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Dodro Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!