10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Diriá Masaya Region – Top Hotel Reviews
Diriá Masaya Region is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Diriá Masaya Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Diriá Masaya Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Diriá Masaya Region. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Diriá Masaya Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Diriá Masaya Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Diriá Masaya Region:
Hostal Central offers accommodations in Masaya.A TV with cable channels is provided.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Granada is 10 miles from Hostal Central, and Managua is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The owners are quite friendly and talkative. The place is clean and close to the central park.
- A very nice and clean, central place, with spacious rooms, good wifi. The owners of the hostel are very friendly and welcoming . A little Spanish would help during your stay.
- Loved the couple who owned it and their staff. They were so warm and helped me get to the airport as well as find things to do for families in the area. I felt really welcomed and at ease there.
- It was a home, the family hosting us were lovely people. It’s basic but homely and super friendly. The place closes at 10pm which is to take into consideration but there’s nothing to do at night and it’s a little bit unsafe after 10pm anyway so it didn’t bother us.
- The room itself was alright. It’s a safe location.
Centro Ecoturístico Flor de Pochote
Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a terrace, Centro Ecoturístico Flor de Pochote offers accommodations in El Pochote. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. The guest house also provides bike rental. Granada is 12 miles from Centro Ecoturístico Flor de Pochote, and Managua is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Beautiful setting, quaint cabin with beautiful view, nice trails, friendly staff.
- The property is in a beautifully natural setting and the owners of the property interact with guest ensuring their comfort and enjoyable visit. They have several activities available including hikes with a guide to immerse yourself in the natural setting and community. Very quiet and peaceful sleeping. Cool, fresh air. Highly recommend.
- The views, like nature,friendly people, nice to relax.
- Lots of birds, no traffic noise. Nice view of Lago Masaya.
- A little out of the way, but as a result, super quiet. As the only guest the night I was there, the staff took good care of me. Nice hiking trails abound, lots of birds, etc. and fairly close to the volcan Masaya, a must see. A little difficult to find, but I got there and away with no problem.
Posada Las Brisas
Featuring free WiFi, Posada Las Brisas offers accommodations in Granada.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Managua is 27 miles from Posada Las Brisas, and El Rosario is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 21 miles from Posada Las Brisas.
- Very good location, quiet and nice little patio with rocking chairs and hammock and use of kitchen, the family is very friendly and welcoming, close to everything you need
- Perfect location (main street, close to the cathedral, as well as to the Lake) and rocking chairs in the courtyard 😉
- The place was in a good and safe location. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The bathroom only had a curtain dividing it from the room ?.
- Staff was very nice, the room and bathroom were big and clean, the common areas were comfortable. Overall a good value for money
- The staf whas super friendly and made the viset extra good,
El Arca de Noe
One of our best sellers in Granada! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, El Arca de Noe offers accommodations in Granada.A TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Managua is 26 miles from El Arca de Noe , and El Rosario is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Carlos was an exceptional host. He gave us a tour of the city in his own car which provided a really useful introduction.
Family and staff were super friendly and helpful. The location is close to the centre, maximum 5 minutes to walk. Our room was really comfortable with more then enough space for all our stuff and luggage.
We really liked the city tour Carlos gave us. The inner yard is perfect to relax and chill with a lot of hammocks and rocking chairs.
We would definitely come again!
The Staff is absolutely friendly and helpful. All are very thoughtful. Carlos offers a free City Tour and knows a lot about Granada. He speaks perfect English.
Hammocks in the common area are great. There is a lot of space in the common kitchen area and most guests don’t cook themselves, so you have it for yourself most of the time.
- Beautiful peaceful place, well located with a charming helpful host.
- Beautiful rooms, managed by an incredible host, Carlos. Amazing peek of Granada city life on the free city tour; what a cool perk! The housekeeping staff are lovely, and prepare delicious breakfast options that always seem to include a special treat of the day. Clean rooms and linens, and the best shower I’ve yet had in Nicaragua. Other guests are mindful of each other’s space, and despite being close to the action of the city, overall noise level was entirely unobtrusive. Spent many hours relaxing in the courtyard hammocks, and found our entire stay to be terrifically peaceful and relaxing.
Hostal Ruta del Cacique
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal Ruta del Cacique offers accommodations in Masaya.You will find a shared kitchen and shops at the property.Granada is 10 miles from Hostal Ruta del Cacique, and Managua is 17 miles away. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- The owner is adorable and brought me to the Masaya Volcano herself. The rooms are set up as only 1 bunk bed so you aren’t sleeping next to a ton of people
- The location is quite good, room was clean. The host speaks very good English
- The location was great, the room is basic basic but fine for a night.
- Location is very close to city center and everything. Hosts are friendly and helpful. You have an entire apartment.
- This place is perfect and we loved staying here. Room is large, bathroom is large, lots of space to unpack/hang items, everything is open/bright and very clean, large kitchen, rooms are quiet and set back from street, property has great central location, and Fabricio and his family are wonderful – attentive, friendly and very helpful. We booked two nights here and ended up staying six. This property was the perfect way to wind down at the end of our three months in Nicaraga.
New Century Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, New Century Hostel offers accommodations in Granada. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental. Managua is 26 miles from New Century Hostel, and El Rosario is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 20 miles from New Century Hostel.
- The front desk manager spoke English. That’s all I liked.
My friend left me after one night, it is C$30percouple cab ride to Centre. Room was finally cleaned day b4 I left, if you are out 6am – back to sleep only, it’s ok. Jorge one/only staff is polite. Don’t buy travel arrangements to airport etc there – get them at la Calzada half price when available is offered!
It’s warm/hot house.. Veryfew AC rooms available. They have rude signs in rooms re: extra charges, host goes to bed early, not often up 7:30am but if you tell him ahead of time he is there.
It’s non-refundable. Booking.com doesn’t tell you this until it’s too late, Credit Card required. They will charge it if you just don’t like it.
The owner of the hostel is pretty cool and very accommodating. He will help arrange any tours you wish to go on, shuttle buses to get to your next destination and anything else you can think of. The staff are nice as well. The owner and the receptionist both speak pretty good English. I had a private room that came with a lockable drawer, that was a nice touch. The rooms get hot but the fans keep you cool. The place is clean (the staff are constantly cleaning), quiet and fairly modern. It’s not a party hostel, so if you are looking for that, you may want to look elsewhere.
I liked it here, I stayed an extra night!!
- Das Haus liegt etwas ausserhalb von granada. Zu Fuss braucht man ja 10min bis zur City. Der Besitzer hat mit geringen Mitteln ein einfaches modernes Hostal erbaut was wohl noch erweitert werden soll.
- le personnel est bien acceuillant et aidant. Il sont bien ouert a vous aidé pour planifier vos activité. C’est sécuritaire et propre.
Hotel Casa Cubana
One of our top picks in Granada – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Casa Cubana offers accommodations in Granada, just 26 miles from Managua.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom. A TV with satellite channels is featured.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. El Rosario is 21 miles from Hotel Casa Cubana, and San Marcos is 17 miles away. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 20 miles from the property.
- Breakfast, especially the burritos, was amazing! Air conditioning was welcome at night. Beds are VERY firm. Lovely central shaded courtyard with small pool, hammocks, rocking chairs, other comfortable seating. Ester was very helpful with restaurant and attraction suggestions, etc.
- Our room was spacious and beautful. The casa still had colonial charm, with modern amenities. The best part of our stay was the wonderful hostess and staff. Esther could not have been more helpful in booking our tours,recommending restaurants, and sharing information. Ande was the most fun driver/tour guide that we have ever had. Hazel cooked a wonderful breakfast each morning and kept our rooms spic and span. We felt that we left Casa Cubana with new friends.
- Esther was extremely helpful and generous with all sorts of helpful suggestions. Communal breakfasts were top-notch, allowing us to mingle with travelers from all over. Very relaxed, open, friendly atmosphere; location perfect for exploring the city. Airport pickup and delivery extremely convenient.
- Esther is a great friendly owner. We felt at home at the beautiful Casa Cubana with the typical warm colonial style of Granada houses. She made excellent recommendations of restaurants and sightseeings as well as cultural and ecotouristic (we had a wonderful time kayaking on the lake Cocibolca in the isletas) activities. She can organize any types of trips either with a private driver (ask for english-speaking Andy!) or with public transport, depending on your time and budget. Breakfasts are terrific with omelets, pancakes, fruit salads, cereals or the typical nicaraguayan plate. The large bedroom upstairs with the view on the courtyard is superb and quiet, see pictire attached.
- Esther is very helpful and a wonderful host. She will point you in the right direction. The garden pool is a lovely place to relax. House and room was very clean and comfortable. Would stay here again!
Hostel Estacion Biologica
Hostel Estacion Biologica is located in Masaya, just 7 miles from Granada. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a tour desk at the property.Managua is 21 miles from Hostel Estacion Biologica, and El Rosario is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Loved how close we were to the lake, lovely atmosphere at the hostel, and there are a lot of great projects going on Estacion Biologica. The owner, Jeffrey really gives everyone the time to sit and chat about his projects and keen to know what you are up to too! We also used the kayaks there which was great fun.
- The location is perfect next to the lake and the food is homecocked with organic vegetables, only vegetarian. It’s also a non-profit hostel where everything goes to different projects. Like resurce on monkeys or planting trees in the area. Lovely place to support.
- The staff. We learned a lot about the country and had also other very intersting conversations with professor Jeffrey. Great food and free kayaks.
- The owner Jeffery was very knowledgeable about the politics of Nicaragua. The use of the kayaks was great.
- Los alrededores con fauna y la laguna tan cerca. El desayuno fue muy bueno y la información que se daba era muy buena y completa, especialmente sobre las aves. Los muchos senderos.
Charly’s Guest House
Charly´s Guest House is located in Granada, 25 miles from Managua and 21 miles from El Rosario. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV with cable channels. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.You can play darts at the guesthouse. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. San Marcos is 16 miles from Charly´s Guest House, and Santa Teresa is 22 miles from the property. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 20 miles away.
- Very friendly and helpful host(Made several Calls for us), good beer and food, clean and nice room, own bathroom
- Enjoyed the warm and friendly hospitality of Charly and his wife Maria Elena and delicious German cooking.
- This is an oasis outside the main centre of Granada. Really an oasis- the decor of the restaurant and the room ate really great. German feeling- inviting and hospitable.
- Bei Charly und seinem Team fühlt man sich rundum gut versorgt. Lecker Essen, familiäres Gefühl und super Infos in deutscher (!) Sprache. Charly bietet individuelle Touren und übernimmt selbst die interessante Führung. Danke für Alles!
- Frühstück sehr lecker, Lage zentral aber ruhig. Der Besitzer gibt Ratschläge
Hostal Granada offers accommodations in Granada. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental and car rental. Managua is 26 miles from Hostal Granada, and El Rosario is 21 miles away. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Diriá Masaya Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Diriá Masaya Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Diriá Masaya Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Diriá Masaya Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!