10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Dingli Malta – Top Hotel Reviews
Dingli Malta is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Dingli Malta. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dingli Malta. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dingli Malta. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Dingli Malta right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Dingli Malta with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Dingli Malta:
Point de vue
Point de vue is located in Rabat, 6 miles from Valletta and 5 miles from St. Julian’s. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Sliema is 6 miles from Point de vue, and Malta is 2.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Malta International Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Convenient location; good housekeeping; lovely reception from Marissa. Patio was very pleasant and breakfast was excellent!
- Central location – close to Mdina old city, the restaurant is good and as a hotel guest you get a discount, the room was newly renovated, friendly staff
- Rooms are brand new and clean, hotel is located right next to Mdina entrance gate and Rabat city as well.
Good location, tidy room and clean bathroom. Room had recently been renovated beautifully.
Staff were very friendly and welcoming.
- great location by mdina (and bus stop!). Friendly staff. Excellent modern room. Good breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, D’Ambrogio Malta offers accommodations in Rabat, just 7 miles from Valletta.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental. St. Julian’s is 6 miles from D’Ambrogio Mal, and Sliema is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Malta International Airport, 6 miles from D’Ambrogio Malta.
- Perfectly equipped, beautiful accomodation, great location, friendly staff.
- Good location, easy parking, comfortable bed and equipped room including complimentary water.
- The staff was very nice, we enjoyed the warm welcome and the attention. The bedroom was quite large and the bed was warm and comfortable. Everything was clean. We also had a mini-fridge in the room. The breakfast was good. Overall, we felt at home.
- The room was very clean and the staff friendly. The check-in even in the middle of the night was convenient for us.
- The terrace near our room was very nice with a great view.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Apartment 81 is located in Mosta in the region of Malta, just 5 miles from Valletta.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.St. Julian’s is 3.4 miles from Apartment 81, and Sliema is 4.3 miles away. Malta International Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- The room is very clean and bed is very comfortable. Toilet and shower is great. Location is so convenient. It’s easy to catch bus to anywhere. Local supermarket and quite a few nice local resultants nearby. Occasionally, there will be people selling fresh fruit and vegetable in an empty square nearby.
Breakfast at Ingrid’s.
- Good location to visit the main island of Malta, you can reach every destination by public bus. Nice apartment with everything you need.
Apartment 81 is a wonderful place – the owner is very easy to communicate with and the apartment is pristine, beautiful, the bed is super comfy and the bath/shower is wonderful. The Mosta cathedral is a 1 min walk away.
The shared kitchen is awesome. It’s on a noisy street; our room was facing the street but it didn’t disturb us at all – it’s not noisy at night just the daytime. I used ear plugs just in case but my husband didn’t need. T
- this is a great property! the room is superb and spotlessly clean. the hosts are very available and welcoming. I would definitely recommend this property.
Sunstone Guest House
Located in St Paul’s Bay, 7 miles from Valletta, Sunstone Guest House features a barbecue and hot tub. The guesthouse has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service, room service, ticket service and a hairdresser’s at the property.St. Julian’s is 4.4 miles from Sunstone Guest House, and Sliema is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malta International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The owner was very friendly and couldn’t do enough to help with your comfort
- The location near many bus stations. Clean property. Staff very friendly and helpful.
- The staff were lovely,friendly and helpful. The place was clean and comfortable,our room was serviced everyday.Breakfast was great,lots of food and choice,everything was very fresh.
We arrived out of emergency just before midnight. The staff was helpful staff and supportive.
It was an unexpected stay and even though the outside facade was not well maintained, the room was clean and nicely decorated. Great for anyone look for a clean from to sleep.
- Clean room, good internet connection, good breakfast
Splendid Guest House
Splendid Guest House offers accommodations in Mellieħa.Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience.There is a shared lounge at the property.The guest house also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Malta International Airport, 10 miles from Splendid Guest House.
- The atmosphere of Splendid guest house is overwhelming. The staff is the nicest I have ever met, treating their guests as if they were friends for a long time. We only spent their 3 nights but for that time we really felt like having a home. There are no rules in the guesthouse, everyone is just nice with each other and looks out for one an other. Whenever I am back in Mellieha, there is no question where I will stay.
- Comfy room, cheap price, good location (near bus stop and easy to get to anywhere).
- Located in a quiet backstreet of Mellieha with several restaurants and shops just around the corner. There is a direct connection to the airport with the X1 bus (comfortable and cheap for 1,50 € off-season busfare). It’s not far to the ferry to Gozo; to Valletta it takes one hour by direct bus. The hosts are very friendly! Plus the breakfast with fresh fruit salad was great!
- Awesome place! We spent there only night, but they treated as like family. Fantastic roof with garden, and view for the church and the sea, also really creative chillrooms.
- We absolutely loved this place. Jadi and Robert are great people and hosts and they made us feel like home the entire stay providing everything needed from extra towels to great information. We enjoyed the terrace very much even though it wasn’t ready in all it’s usual colorful shape for guests. Everything was clean and the two common rooms are ideal for working, reading or just enjoying a cup of tea. I felt like being part of the family and wish we will see each other again. Highly recommend this place if you want a relaxing, cozy and very friendly place to stay.
Port View Guesthouse
One of our top picks in Marsaxlokk.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Port View Guesthouse is located in Marsaxlokk, 4.5 miles from Valletta and 6 miles from St. Julian’s.A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find concierge services at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Sliema is 6 miles from Port View Guesthouse, and Malta is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malta International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Perfect location, bus stop is just a 2 min walk, still a quiet place to stay. Excellent breakfast on the top floor terrace with sea view. Thank you Andrew for the hospitality and good trip advice. I would definitely stay here again in Malta. I do recommend this accommodation.
- Very friendly staff and good sized, clean room. Breakfast on the terrace was a great way to start the day
- The staff were more than happy to help. Our flight was delayed and even though our arrival was very late in the evening the hotel still had our transfer organised. The breakfast room had beautiful views of the sea on their roof top terrace and was plentiful with traditional maltese bread and sufficient choices. Andrew made me a lovely capacino! Thank you
- The breakfast room was nice as it had a seaview. Also you could sit in there any time and have a tea or coffee which was always available. Staff were also very helpful.
- Our room was on the top floor, so we had a fantastic view over the bay. Quiet room, great facilities, superb staff and good breakfast – I would definitely stay again.
The Burrow Guest House
Set in a unique 15th-century house, this family-run guest house lies in the small village of Tarxien. The ancient Tarxien Temples are a 5-minute walk away. WiFi is free throughout the property.Rooms at The Burrow Host feature antique furnishings and exposed stone walls. Each includes tiled or parquet floors. All rooms come with air conditioning, balcony or a patio. The property was renovated in February of 2018.A continental buffet breakfast is served daily and includes homemade jams, cheeses, tea and coffee.The Burrow Host Guest House is 3.7 miles from Valletta and a 7-minute taxi ride from Malta International Airport. Sandy beaches can be reached in 10 minutes by buses that stop just outside.
- I wanted something close to the airport but this was further than I had hoped for and the taxi was quite pricey. Otherwise, it’s a sweet place!
We were not expecting much having booked a cheap Guest House but we were very pleased with
the charm of the building along with the cleanliness of the rooms and the friendliness of all the staff we met
- The house is 4 centuries old with stone arches in the rooms. They rooms have been very recently renovated with care and dedication. The host is super nice and found time to show me around the entire house,. explaining as we went. She even made me sandwiches to take with me to the airport since my early flight made me miss breakfast.
- I liked the homemade jam at breakfast, this was a nice touch. Also, the room was very interesting and unique.
- In fact, my room is the best one in that family hotel. Both the bedroom & private restroom have a small balcony with beautiful flowers. So romantic. The room looks like the one in a movie. I did enjoy the stay there.
The 1930’s Maltese Residence
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, The 1930’s Maltese Residence offers accommodations in St Paul’s Bay.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.Car rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Valletta is 7 miles from The 1930’s Maltese Residence, and St. Julian’s is 5 miles from the property. Malta International Airport is 8 miles away.
- everything starting from all advanced advices from owner was great. Room was clean. Towels, shower gel and location was perfect.
- Very Nice place! Oliver is the best host, providing assistance and being there for anything you want. The place is very close to bus stop so you can get there from the airport very easy. Overall 10+!!
First and the most important thing is the interaction with the host.
Oliver is a really great guy and he did everything to make our stay comfortable and memorable.
He provided usefull info about the island, best areas (attractions) to visit, places to eat (or just to have a coffee).
For what ever question (request) we had we got a fast answer, helping us with our daily plans.
The place was really clean, well equiped and easy accesible (2 min from bus station). The location couldn’t be better: Walking distance from St. Paul’s Bay, ideally for evening walks on the sea shore and close enough to busy night life in Bugibba bay.
Several nice beaches are in the area as well (not the case for us cause the weather wasn’t helping (quite windy and maximum 19C)).
- Oliver is a wonderful host, extremely helpful and friendly and forthcoming with information about things to do in Malta.
Oliver is a wonderful host, giving tips on what to visit, and how to get there. For example, he can tell you where to eat the best ice cream in the world, a 15 min walk from the residence. The room was very pretty and clean, with thoughtful extra’s like a plug adaptor and extra beach towels. Oliver loves history and you can see that in his residence and his antique collection. I loved the decoration of the hall and the rooms, especially the beautiful tiles tiles!
There is a small cosy wine bar next door, I really liked the wine, and a few very good local restaurants close by.
I stayed for a week, as a solo traveller. Saint Paul’s Bay is a wonderful place, there many dive centres, the car museum is unique and the aquarium is very nice. good base in Malta, especially since it’s close to the bus stop, easy to get around.
I’ll be coming back here for sure!
Attard Guest house
Featuring free WiFi, Attard Guest house offers accommodations in Attard, just 4 miles from Valletta.There is an ATM at the property.St. Julian’s is 3.1 miles from Attard Guest house, and Sliema is 3.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Malta International Airport, 3.1 miles from Attard Guest house.
- The guesthouse is great. The landlady is very nice and friendly.
- We stayed here for one night as our flight was in late and our hotel for the week had no vacancies on this particular night. The host was so lovely and helpful. She offered to pick us up at the airport and drop us to our next destination. She gave us lots of information about Malta as we had never travelled there before. We felt very comfortable staying here due to her kindness. We hope to be back again soon. Thank you 🙂
- I came here on business and this guest house was close to the venue in Attard. There are a couple of small restaurants and a grocery nearby, although this being a small town in Malta, you need a car or bus to get anywhere else. The room was small, but clean and the (shared) bathroom was pretty large. I could use the fridge, and people were using the kitchen/dining room for breakfast while I was there, but I had no need for cooking so I don’t know if you are allowed to by the owner.
- Bed good but owner doesn’t give extra bedsheets nor change the sheets
- Non c’è niente che possa piacere in quella struttura. E la proprietaria e una persona che non vi fa dormire sogni tranquilli.
Isola del Mar
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Isola del Mar Home is set between Sliema and Il-Gżira, 0.8 miles from University of Malta. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.Offering rooms and apartments, Isola del Mar features units with air conditioning and free toiletries. Apartments come with a kitchen equipped with kitchenware, coffee machine, toaster, electric kettle, microwave and oven.Isola del Mar Home is a 5-minute walk from Sliema’s seafront. Sliema Ferry port, with direct links to Valletta, is a 10-minute walk from the property. Malta International Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- Good location, quite easy to reach from the city center and the airport. Cool views on the yacht marina. Much space in the room to store your clothes. Elevator in the building and lockup room. Excellent contact with the owner.
- We only stayed one night but would definitely recommend for longer stays as well. The kitchen is well equipped and everything is as described. The staff was very helpful and kind despite our late arrival.
- Great location – close to ferry to Valetta or bus stops, good place if you want to travel around Malta. Many shops nearby. Quiet street. Very polite host, quick responses, no issues with late check in, possibility to arrange airport pick up. We stayed in penthouse apartment, it is spacious enough for 4 people and has everything you need for a short stay.
- It’s a good value for money. Convenient location and not expensive
- Very friendly and kind owner, well equipped kitchen, clean and tidy, good location
Top Guest Houses In Dingli Malta Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Dingli Malta to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Dingli Malta but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Dingli Malta. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!