10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Denderleeuw East-Flanders – Top Hotel Reviews
Denderleeuw East-Flanders is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Denderleeuw East-Flanders. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Denderleeuw East-Flanders. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Denderleeuw East-Flanders. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Denderleeuw East-Flanders right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Denderleeuw East-Flanders with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Denderleeuw East-flanders:
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and water sports facilities, Cosy Lodge is located in Dilbeek in the region of Vlaams Brabant, just 4.4 miles from Brussels. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV.There is luggage storage space at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Antwerp is 27 miles from Cosy Lodge, and Ghent is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 11 miles from Cosy Lodge.
- Wonderful natural swimming pool, beautiful garden, excellent breakfast.
- The breakfast is absolutely amazing, with homemade jams, etc. The room and the house all together are very stylish. The location is very quiet and green.
- The hospitality was excellent. I was welcomed with fresh apple juice from their own orchard. The location is quiet and the bed was really comfortable. I will definitely come back when I have to be in the area again.
- the welcome was very warm and personal. It felt like coming home, away from home
Magnifique B&B. Les hôtes sont très gentils et accueillants, et la décoration est superbe. J’ai eu l’impression d’être dans un établissement de luxe.
Le petit déjeuner est très bon, avec du salé, et des confitures maison.
Même les toilettes qui font partie de la salle de bain de l’autre chambre ne m’a pas dérangée ! Encore merci pour cette nuit !
Gasthuis Den Beukelink
Located in Hofstade, 16 miles from Brussels, Gasthuis Den Beukelink features free WiFi access and free private parking. The guesthouse has a sun terrace and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain units include a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Antwerp is 24 miles from Gasthuis Den Beukelink, and Ghent is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 21 miles from the property.
The property was lovely and modern, really nicely finished and thoughtful touches in the room such as bottles of water, shower gel & body lotion.
The proprietor was very friendly and even gave us two small bottles of wine as a new years gift when we checked out.
The common area was comfortable, bright and airy and the coffee and tea making facilities were very well stocked and high quality.
- Great hospitality, beautiful apartment, tranquil location.
- modern apartment – spacious – tea/coffee making facilities – friendly – good value for money – personal bathroom.
- This place is stunning with thoughtful, kind and polite staff. A real touch of luxury. There was plenty of things to do in the area which had been well researched and although it does breakfasts only they were able to point us in the direction of a very good restaurant
- Bed was very comfy and right on the bike path close to centre town. Could not have been better. Very nicely decorated and laid out for eating in or out. I will come back for sure.
- The property was lovely and modern, really nicely finished and thoughtful touches in the room such as bottles of water, shower gel & body lotion.
Zen Your Life
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Zen Your Life offers accommodations in Groot-Bijgaarden. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. Brussels is 5 miles from Zen Your Life, and Antwerp is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 11 miles from Zen Your Life.
- WE chose to stay outside of the city as the hotels were very expensive and I’m not a great fan of Brussels city centre. Also the office we were visiting was also close by. The property only has 2 rooms and it’s in a very quiet residential street. It’s not a full service hotel, it’s a spa with romms. The early breakfast was extensive, with great healthy choices available. We were happy to walk to Brusselstraat for dinner, about 15 minutes. Would definitely stay there again.
Almost everything were prefect, the staff is very friendly and helpful, the quietness is perfect if you need it like this, you will have access to a FULL house, that include the chicken and place to set out side your room.
This Place is for who need a quite place to rest, so it will be a remote area.
- Wonderful staff, very clean and comfortable accommodation. I felt really at home. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. I would highly recommend and will be staying here again for sure.
- Clean Room and comfort with A/C. Room is well equiped and modern. A bit small.
- Convenient location and extremely quiet. Very tastefully decorated. Good breakfast.
Located in the heart of Flanders, Johan’s Lodge offers uniquely themed rooms with free Wi-Fi and views of the rural surroundings. It features a courtyard terrace and a bar with local beers.Each room at Johan’s Lodge has its own theme with its specific decorations, inspired by cities around the world. An extensive breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room.Guests can relax on the outdoor terrace and enjoy a traditional Belgian beer or coffee from the Lodge’s bar. There are several restaurant located within 2.5 miles of the lodge.The center of Ghent is a 30 minute drive away and Oudenaarde is only 15 minutes away by car. The region is known for the famous “Ronde van Vlaanderen” cycling race. Free public parking is available nearby.
- Really quirky, comfortable & cosy bedroom. Excellent range of excellent beers. Very welcoming and attentive host (see pic of host, Freddie, larking in a helmet). We enjoyed the company of other guests in the bar in the evening. Very nice continental breakfast. Good wifi.
- Every thing was so lovely !! The rooms were really pretty and quirky our room opened out on to a varanda with beautiful views . Fallow deer grazing in the paddocks just beautiful. !!
- So welcoming and friendly nothing too much trouble coffee before breakfast in garden was fantastic
- Freddie, the owner, was a lovely guy and generated a warm, friendly, welcoming atmosphere. The set evening meal was great – which was just as well, because there was nowhere else in the local vicinity to eat.
- The owner was very friendly and the moroccan cook prepared us a very good traditional meal , one of the best harira soups I’ve tasted in my life (and we travel to the south of Morocco almost every year)
Guest House Dasos Kynthos
Guest House Dasos Kynthos is located in Brussels, just 2.3 miles from Avenue Louise.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.You can play ping-pong at the guest house. Brussels Central Station is 2.4 miles from Guest House Dasos Kynthos, and Grand Place is 2.5 miles away. Zaventem Airport is 5 miles from the property.
The owner was very friendly and hospitable and had an incredible selection available for breakfast. The neighbourhood was very accessible and peaceful.
The loft bedroom an instant favourite with my son.
The breakfast was already available when I was arrived, and it was in my personal apartment. There was possibility for quality coffee and really warm and friendly furnished rooms.
The host lady was really helpful.
- Very nice, helpful and communicative host! Tastefully arranged flat in a charming part of town, not far from metro station. Would definitely go there again. Don’t need to find any better!
- Great accommodation. Perfect for business and for leisure time with family. Very close to subway. Ask the owner about convenient transfer from the airport, especially when you arrive to Charleroi. Will be back there for sure when travelling to Brussels again.
- Good breakfast (qualitative cheese, ham, yogurt, coffee, some bisquits and bread), big comfortable bed, aromatic bath cosmetics by Yves Rocher, additional floor under the roof with soft carpets and sofa, view from the bedroom window on the church, pleasant smells everywhere, proximity to the Jubel park, possibility to wash clothes and of course Cinzia, very hospitable and positive owner of these all.
- The owner was very friendly and hospitable and had an incredible selection available for breakfast. The neighbourhood was very accessible and peaceful.
Le Manoir offers accommodations in Brussels. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is provided.Gare du Midi is 1.7 miles from Le Manoir, and Grand Place is 2.4 miles away. Zaventem Airport is 9 miles from the property.
It is very nice that the building has a strong historical atmosphere. The room Was very clean and comfy. Personal was also very nice.
You have to definitily stay at this place when you are already bored from oridnary hotel rooms.
- We really loved it here, a little out of the city centre but easy to get to on a bus or taxi. The room & bed were huge & the shower was amazing! Would defiantly stay again.
- The manager is really nice and help us a lot！Recommand this hotel to all of you
Emplacement idéal à 2 pas du bus et métro très accessible.,Le manoir et la chambre sont richement décorés,. La chambre est grande et très propre, la literie très confortable, la douche à l’italienne super. Mise à disposition d’une bouilloire et quelques dosettes de café… (appréciable).
Le propriétaire est très sympathique.
- la struttura ha un fascino retro , ampia area esterna ( raro in città) , parcheggio facile e gratuito , letto grande e comodo , prezzo congruo , camera spaziosa.
- It is very nice that the building has a strong historical atmosphere. The room Was very clean and comfy. Personal was also very nice.
Located in Sint-Pieters-Leeuw, 5 miles from Brussels, RectoVersoVV features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Antwerp is 30 miles from RectoVersoVV, and Ghent is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 11 miles from the property.
Staff is exceptional friendly and the rooms very large (almost an appartment). I received a bike for 14 EUR the full day which was great fun to go to work and also to the city center of Bruxelles. I was ever offered a free lift by car to work (about 3 km).
Thanks for the nice two days.
- Zeer ruime kamer en uitermate vriendelijke ontvangst door de eigenaar.
- De kamer was confortabel evenals de badkamer. Het ontbijt was zeer uitgebreid.
- De accommodatie heeft een grote tuin met terrassen waar we van hebben genoten. In de omgeving hebben we veel gefietst en een bezoek gebracht aan het kasteel Gaasbeek ( op 6 km afstand). De beheerders stelden fietskaarten tot onze beschikking.
- La pulizia, il design, la simpatia del proprietario
- Staff is exceptional friendly and the rooms very large (almost an appartment). I received a bike for 14 EUR the full day which was great fun to go to work and also to the city center of Bruxelles. I was ever offered a free lift by car to work (about 3 km).
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Logie Bloemenlust offers accommodations in Wetteren, just 22 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Antwerp is 27 miles from Logie Bloemenlust, and Ghent is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- Was there for only one night , pretty comfortable stay . The environment and place was very peaceful .
- Very quiet. Excellent food in the hotel restaurant
- The room was great and spacious for our family of 3 and it was nice and clean.
good for kids ( big tree house with slide),
They serve Very good food.
Totally quiet = good nights sleep.
Located 1.7 miles from Gare du Midi in Brussels, Reine Astrid features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Grand Place is 2.7 miles from Reine Astrid, and Brussels Central Station is 2.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 9 miles from Reine Astrid.
No reviews yet.
Situated halfway between the North Station and the Basilica of Brussels, this hostel was entirely renovated in 2005, yet dates back to the last century.Ideally located on Avenue Emile Bossaert in the heart of the European capital, here you will find traditional and comfortable rooms, well-equipped with TVs and showers or bathtubs. The Belvédère is across from the Basilica of the Brussels, the 5th most imposing in the world, as well as being conveniently placed near several parks.
- Very comfortable bed, nice and clean. Very friendly staff when I forgot my laptop in the room they agreed to put it in a cupboard to keep it safe. And a great response to the fact that I had to leave early on Friday, usually breakfast is at 7:30 but the staff got up extra early to provide me with breakfast. Breakfast is simple, but good with fresh croissants from the patisserie across the road and piping hot strong coffee.
- Situated in a peaceful area which seemed safe. Lovely staff.
(4) Very friendly and helpful staff.
(5) Staff speaking at least French and English.
(6) Good connection to the public transport: bus stop is directly in front of the house, tram stop just 50m away. For getting to the city center you need around 15min with tram and metro.
(7) Quite good free WiFi
- Petit établissement très confortable. Équipe très agréable. On revient prochainement.
zeer vriendelijke ontvangst, simpel en netjes, perfect om voor weinig geld te kunnen overnachten,
comfortabel bed, alles wat je nodig hebt om te overnachten
Top Guest Houses In Denderleeuw East-flanders Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Denderleeuw East-Flanders to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Denderleeuw East-Flanders but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Denderleeuw East-Flanders. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!