10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In De Pinte East-Flanders – Top Hotel Reviews
De Pinte East-Flanders is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in De Pinte East-Flanders. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in De Pinte East-Flanders. You’re probably wondering where to stay in De Pinte East-Flanders. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in De Pinte East-Flanders right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in De Pinte East-Flanders with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In De Pinte East-flanders:
Alphabed Guest House
Alphabed Guest House is located in Ghent, 31 miles from Brussels and 24 miles from Bruges.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Knokke-Heist is 28 miles from Alphabed Guest House, and Middelburg is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 33 miles from Alphabed Guest House.
- Very simple, tidy modern room. Great breakfast and good communication before our stay. Marc allowed us to store our luggage in the building until recently left for our flight which was great. The room was super quiet and comfortable.
- The service was very good. The breakfast was nice and the room (No. 4) was spacious.
- Very nice accommodation – in centre of Ghent. Nice breakfast & very friendly staff. A great find !
- The place was lovely and breakfast excellent! It seemed that the owner really cared for his guests.
- Nice location, very central, walking distance from the main attractions and restaurants. The Guest House is very cute and clean. If you go by car there is a private car park 10 minutes walking distance and it costs €14.50 a day. Convenient and cheap compering to others.
Clouds Guest House
Clouds Guest House offers accommodations in Ghent. The guesthouse has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.Brussels is 30 miles from Clouds Guest House, and Bruges is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- The decor was very stylish and suited the place perfectly. A wonderful home away from home and perfect for our winter stay in Gent.
- Great interior design wonderful place and a lovely sense of community
Very interesting place,
lovely, very helpful people.
- Beautifully designed and luxurious B&B with max comfort and very!! spacious. Amazing bed, nice people. My best stay in Ghent so far.
- Prachtig appartement/ studio, heel mooi ingericht. Onderdeel van een leuk koffie & lunch tentje.
Featuring free WiFi, Lozerkasteel offers accommodations in Kruishoutem, just 25 miles from Bruges. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at this guest house, and the area is popular for biking. The guest house also provides bike rental. Lille is 29 miles from Lozerkasteel, and Ghent is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 36 miles from Lozerkasteel.
- Excellent breakfast service from the lady of the house !
- Friendly and welcoming staff, room was small but cosy and the bed was extremely comfy.
- Very friendly owner, did everything to make us feel at home. Wonderful reception!
- Locatie en omgeving is het enige positieve element
- Lekker ontbijt en meer dan vriendelijk onthaal door gastheer & gastvrouw.
City Shelter Ghent
One of our best sellers in Ghent! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, City Shelter Ghent offers accommodations in Ghent.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.Brussels is 31 miles from City Shelter Ghent, and Bruges is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Friendly helpful owner. Loved the interior and the room was a great size.
The room was ok enough. From the pictures you really can’t understand whether it is an xxx themed room or a normal room trying to differentiate in style and colours from an ordinary one.
The one thing that left us extremely satisfied was the bed mattress which was profound!
It was excellent quality and the body would sit there like it was made for you.
- Stayed in the loft duplex apartment, very much liked the scandinavian style of the interior, the terrace is also great. Location very good, in the city centre.
- The was a very large well located 1st floor (stairs) apartment, in a main thoroughfare. As instructed we phoned in advance and the owner was there to meet us. Facilities and style were very good. Had a wonderful coffee machine, coffee included. We were within easy walking distance of all that Ghent had to offer- historic buildings, restaurants, bars, shops etc. Small supermarket across road.
- Accommodation is good as is the location but we booked it thinking it was twin room.it was not it’s more like a family room just as well we are good mates.
Guest House Scheldevallei
Located in Merelbeke, 29 miles from Brussels, Guest House Scheldevallei features free WiFi access and free private parking.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The guesthouse also provides bike rental and car rental. Bruges is 26 miles from Guest House Scheldevallei, and Ghent is 3.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Clean and close to very nice cycling from the front door
- The place was in a quiet area, still there is a village nearby where you find restaurants and other services. Also a good bakery is within reach. You have all necessities in the apartment for making your meals if you like. The owner is very friendly and helpful and makes you feel like you were at home.
- All the rooms are fully equipped with kitchenette, big dinning table, dish washer, washing machine, etc
- very good option for transit, we had only 1 night, but the room has everything you want for a long stay, fully equipped kitchen,bathroom with washing machine, dryer.
- Amazing Shower and fully equipped apartament, even has coffee, cappuccino, washing machine, dryer, etc
City Rooms Veergrep
One of our best sellers in Ghent! City Rooms Veergrep is located in Ghent, 31 miles from Brussels and 24 miles from Bruges.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the garden or city. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Knokke-Heist is 28 miles from City Rooms Veergrep, and Cadzand-Bad is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Great position: just few minutes walk from the centre.
The host was really friendly and helpful. He let us keep our luggage there all day on the day we checked – this turned out to be a massive help!
The location was brilliant – fairly quiet where the property is based but no more than a 10 minute walk to the bustling city centre and old town.
- warm and cozy – extremely valued during winter time. Free drinking water bottles each morning.
- Everything was nice: equipped kitchen, clean room, all necessary stuff.
- Simple accommodation but very comfortable. On tram route but not really disturbed by them. Easy walk to town centre and station.
Puerto Patershol is located in the Ghent City Center neighborhood in Ghent, 31 miles from Brussels and 24 miles from Bruges.All rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Knokke-Heist is 28 miles from Puerto Patershol, and Middelburg is 31 miles from the property. Deurne Airport is 33 miles away.
- Cecilia was a wonderful host and the location was perfect; a quiet hideaway within easy walking distance of the city centre. The apartment was spacious and bright, and we were very comfortable there.
Location, Location, Location
Great location for site seeing and eating. view from the window is amazing.
- The location and canal view were excellent. The accommodations were spacious and welcoming. Exactly as advertised. Kitchen facilities were a bonus. A small balcony was nice. We really enjoyed are stay at this location and would book this room again if we come back. Highest marks for this suite.
- The apartment situated right on river beautiful location
- The owner was really friendly and the apartment is fantastic. All is very comfortable and the service is perfect
B&B Great is located in the Ghent City Center neighborhood in Ghent, just 24 miles from Bruges. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Knokke-Heist is 28 miles from B&B Great, and Blankenberge is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 33 miles from B&B Great.
- Thanks again it was very nice. I like the contemporain design of a traditionnal Gent house. Ownet are very sympathic. Roof top is beautiful
- Lovely property, brand new and incredibly stylish, in a fantastic location in the historical city center (just a couple of minutes walk to the main attractions, but in a quiet area so you can relax). Free water and drinks at any time (incl. espresso). Geertje and her husband, the owners, are amazing! My husband got unwell with a fever on a bank holiday and they drove me to the pharmacy as it was too far to walk. If you’re going to Ghent; don’t think twice and stay here!
- Everything was amazing. Beautiful design of the place, delicious breakfast, perfect location… Greetje is a wonderful host! I am impressed.
- Fantastic welcome from very interesting and generous people, beautiful design and cozy place for a xmas trip
The hotel is amazing, our room was a good size with excellent facilities though as we were at the back of the hotel no real view, however the view from the roof terrace more than made up for this.
Complementary beers and wine where a nice touch and the owner was the perfect host.
Guest House Chambreplus
One of our best sellers in Ghent! Guest House Chambreplus is located in the Ghent City Center neighborhood in Ghent, just 31 miles from Brussels.All rooms have a TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Bruges is 24 miles from Guest House Chambreplus, and Knokke-Heist is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 33 miles from Guest House Chambreplus.
- It was a nice room in an outstanding location. Check-in and out was easy because a first floor travel agency was there (Mon-Fri, 9:00 to 5:00) to handle that. Ghent was a nice old city, and in an excellent location for day trips to Bruges, Ypres, Antwerp, and Brussels.
- Location fantastic. Almost all attractions within 5 minute walking distance. Room very quiet, nice size, nice period features. Little fridge in room, plus tea and Coffee maker. Windows can be opened, but there are also shutters to keep light out completely
- Very nice and warm room. Great the nespresso machine!
- Charming room. Comfy bed. Romantic setting. Awesome location.
- Coffee/tea facilities in the room as well as mini fridge (so you can arrange some breakfast the day before and store it); good shower, and nicely furnished.
Loftsuite is located in Ghent, just 31 miles from Brussels. Private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Bruges is 24 miles from Loftsuite , and Knokke-Heist is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 33 miles from the property.
The property is exactly as advertised, so no surprise there
The bed was big and comfortable
The breakfast was good, with a variety of things
The location is great, you just have to walk a few minutes to get to the center
- Located very central Ghent. The room was very spacious and bed very comfortable. The breakfast was delicious.
- The terraces leading from the room were lovely as was the view of the Cathedral.
- Location, view from the terrace (room 5), and mainly the breakfast were great. I’d
The hotel is sutuated in 5-10 minutes walking from the historic center, private underground parking available nearby (50-70m). Good “continental” breakfast. Supermarket on parallel street.
Friendly atmosphere. Anti-mosquitoes plugs were provided and were very useful.
- The property is exactly as advertised, so no surprise there
Top Guest Houses In De Pinte East-flanders Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in De Pinte East-Flanders to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in De Pinte East-Flanders but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in De Pinte East-Flanders. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!